Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Invasion

+2
Skarloth
Riglax
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1The Invasion Empty The Invasion 29th August 2010, 12:46 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

The Invasion RPG

This is a TBRPG.

Story:
After SM reformed, Vezon found another Dimension: one where the GBs kept their records on a planet. A brave group of 1000 volunteers left to explore it, led by the Teridax from the melding Dimension.

Now, it is a year later. The group has colonized the main continent, using resources from Mata Nui, Inc., the expidition’s greatest sponsor, which seems to be devoid of Sapient life forms. The volunteers named the planet “Hora Magna”, as Hora means “hidden” in a dialect of ancient Matoran. The project of exploring this planet has come to be known as “Bionicle: Untold”, as the explorers are finding many secrets of Bionicle’s untold past. However, a few weeks ago, the outposts at the excavation sites of records about Lein , the Core War, and the Creation of the Prototype Robots ceased contact with the Colonized continent. A day ago, the members of the missing outposts turned up at Completely Unrelated, the recreational zone of the continent, and massacred almost everyone there. The few survivors ran to General Discussion, the most colonized place in the project, telling tales of the members that should be dead from horrific wounds, attacking the defenseless and surprised workers who were relaxing. The RPG starts with the people of Bionicle: Untold discussing what they should do now, and the zombie horde moving towards the colony. The people of Mata Nui, Inc., are also discussing their options.

All characters should be made in your char sheet and approved by staff before playing. The current char limit is three.
Rules

• BZP Rules apply, obviously
• No god-modding (e.g. controlling someone else's character, having your character do something impossible). And if someone god-modes against you, don't do it back, tell a Staffie
• This is a Text-Based RPG, so to join in you post what is basically a miniature story for what is currently happening to your character
• Use IC for In-Character and OOC for Out-Of-Character
e.g.:
IC: The Toa leapt from ledge to ledge, seeking the rogue Rahi

OOC: Hey Randommember1, care to join in?
• Don't bunny (meaning control extensively) other peoples characters without their permission
• Don't kill anothers character without permission
• Unlimited Characters
• No silliness such as suddenly turning everyone's swords into feather dusters and having a tickle-off. Believe me, it's not as funny as you think
• Don't glory hog or continuously degrade someone else's character
• Along with current restrictions you are not allowed any unreasonable elements (e.g. Life or Time) and all characters are incapable of performing Nova Blasts
Credit to TPtI for the above rules (with some modifications).

Staff: Mangai, Toa Mizore Kazi

My GM chars/examples:

Name: Light Teridax
Species: Makuta from the Melding pocket dimension
Appearance: Light Terry
Faction: Bionicle: Untold
Powers:
-The Elemental power of Light
-Assorted, but largely unknown (by others), powers
Weapons: -A war hammer
Powers: Light-based abilities, Kraata powers, telepathy
Bio: after SM reformed, Teridax volunteered to lead the project. He is wise and knowledgeable, and knows that every little thing counts in life. He abhors planning however, and if anything, that is his weakness.

Name: The Perfectionist
Appearance: A black cloaked and hooded being, with two large feathery wings that are white. Carries a scythe.
Faction: Zombie Army
Powers: Creating zombies, unknown
Weapons: -Scythe
Bio: nothing is yet known about The Perfectionist, other than the fact that the being is the leader of the zombie army.

Locations:

Small continent: This is the only continent completely explored so far.

-General Discussion: The city that is the center of Bionicle: Untold. A sprawling metropolis where people of every species walk the streets. Huge walls and sentries guard it 24/7.

-Completely unrelated: The recreational, more rural zone of the small continent. Has been taken over by zombies.

Small South Island:

-The Tower: this is where the Mata nui Inc.ers work and live. The leader, Celupnus, is at the top, and the grunt workers are at the bottom, with the ones in the middle in between. It is enormous, taking up all of the island except for several docks, and has a vault with ancient artifacts stored beneath it. Right below the tower, is the Top secret Library which every info on what the MNI has found is in it.

-Mountains: Three small mountains are also there, which were used by Celupnus to contact Hora Magna.

More will come as the story progresses.

Factions:

Bionicle: Untold-This is the expedition team, who have come to explore. Now, however, it seems like they must survive a zombie apocalypse. All that currently remain alive and un-zombified are in GD.
Leader: Light Teridax

The Zombie Army-This is the zombified members of the Expedition team. They are marching upon GD, and control all the other continents and CU. Their goal is to make every member of B:U "perfect" as zombies.
Leader: The Perfectionist

Mata Nui, Inc.- This is the sponsor of B:U. Their opinions about what has been happening are divided; some think they should abandon the project, while others think they should save it, and others think that they should aid the zombies. In the end, it will come down to the leader to decide what they will do. With the other gone, Riglaxius shuts down the sponsorship.
Leader: Celupnus Krom, though temporarily Riglaxius.

Last edited by Riglax Krom on 9th October 2010, 9:50 am; edited 4 times in total

2The Invasion Empty Re: The Invasion 30th August 2010, 2:14 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

OOC: Yes, but please put your profiles back up, if you just up them up normally with no adjustments, then they're already approved. Remember, no OOC posts. =P

IC:

Kpik walked over to Nova, "I'm with you, I agree, we should make a team." Kpik said, he felt less angered from Aero's mask of healing, and he was able to completely calm himself form all of the madness that had just ensued.

Kpik out.

3The Invasion Empty Re: The Invasion 31st August 2010, 12:43 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

IC:

"Great," said Nova. "It's good to have you on our team, Kpik."

So we now have a few people willing to stand up against the zombie army. Let's just hope they don't lose their lives doing so...

4The Invasion Empty Re: The Invasion 31st August 2010, 2:07 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

OOC: Guys don't forget we Time Skipped. 3 Days to the battle.

IC: Riglaxius was sitting in his chamber as he waited the battle to began. He knew that Celupnus would return soon, and that Dark was close to be done with the jobs. How could he say to them, or play them, so they organize an attack?

How?

5The Invasion Empty Re: The Invasion 31st August 2010, 2:12 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

IC: On an island, in a Tower, in a dark room populated with broken computers and sparking cables, something shifts amidst the rubble...

It's been 3 days and Dark Hunter is standing in front of Riglaxius. He was not happy.

6The Invasion Empty Re: The Invasion 31st August 2010, 2:14 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

IC: ''Dark... You've returned. So, what do you want? Anything important happened?''

7The Invasion Empty Re: The Invasion 31st August 2010, 2:18 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

IC:
"You tell me," replies Dark Hunter, followed by a strange silence.

"Why did you destroy the BU Department?"

8The Invasion Empty Re: The Invasion 31st August 2010, 2:24 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

IC: HAHAHAHAHAHA: Riglaxius laughed.

''Why did I what? WHY DID I DESTROY the project that was destroying us? Is that a question? BU was eating MNI alive, and was eating up all, that we kept for all these year.''

''Prove me wrong!''

9The Invasion Empty Re: The Invasion 31st August 2010, 2:35 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

"Because I was there," DH replies coldly. "I was searching the data for... something, when you stormed in," he begins, "And I hid. I didn't want you to interfere with my work."

"And then you tried to kill me!"

10The Invasion Empty Re: The Invasion 31st August 2010, 2:40 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

IC: ''Gaah, Dark, I may did, I may not. But the question here is, what were you searching for? The info you needed? Why, you really supported this, so BU will reveal the true secret?''

11The Invasion Empty Re: The Invasion 31st August 2010, 2:42 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

"I will not say a word until you explain to me why you tried to end my life!"

12The Invasion Empty Re: The Invasion 31st August 2010, 2:44 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

IC:''END YOUR LIFE?! Will you ever learn? I was just trying to stop BU end this madness, and you just happen to here, when I called everyone out of here. That's the simple explanation.''

13The Invasion Empty Re: The Invasion 31st August 2010, 2:54 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

IC: "Very well then..."
Maybe he wasn't using his powers over technology to kill me, but he clearly has ulterior motives. But what they may be...?

"That does not excuse your meddling in the BU department! The others must be informed of your traitorous actions!"

But before he headed for the door, he made some quick calculations, running information through various simulations in a matter of seconds.
Riglaxius could easily kill him, but Dark had secrets to be revealed... and the entire BU database stored within him.
The dark hunter within him flared to life, always ready for the gamble.

"Unless, that would intrude upon any previous arrangements..."
For all I know, he's as patriotic as ever

14The Invasion Empty Re: The Invasion 31st August 2010, 3:44 pm

The Shadowed

The Shadowed

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

GM: The Zombie Army had finally reached General Discussion. Less than twenty bios away, the zombies halted, standing before their army. They were unanimously waving a white flag. After some thought, Teridax, who was atop the new fortifications, which were two bios in heaight and ringing the walls, called out:"What do you want?"

The mass wordlessly parted, revealing The Perfectionist at the head of the army. "Surrender now, and we spare your lives." The voice that came from the hooded cloak seemed to slither out from it.

"Never!"

"Then, today you become Perfect in death!" The scythe in the cloaked being's hand raised, pointing at the walls, and the zombies wordlessly charged at the brick and mud fortifications. At the same time, the cordak turrets on the walls and other long-ranged weapons thundered out, cloaking the fortress in a wreath of smoke.

The battle for Bionicle: Untold had begun.

OOC: remember, this is three days after the party. Feel free to have your chars fight.

15The Invasion Empty Re: The Invasion 31st August 2010, 4:11 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

OOC: Riglax, when I saw your reminder post above while scrolling down, I saw the 'Nova' in 'Nova Blast' and thought you meant my character for a second. Facepalm 2

IC:

Nova had been stuffing all he could into his pack when the firing began.

He was through the door of his room in a second, flame sword drawn. His Kakama glowed; a second later he was racing through the hallways using his Mask of Speed.

Ahead the sunlight came through a doorway. Nova burst through the exit... and into the chaos outside.

A massive army of beings stood beyond the fortress's walls. Their gazes seemed unfocused, and their movements were rather jerky. In a sudden burst of insight Nova realized they were the zombies he had been told about.

Around him the defenders were putting up a brilliant firefight, sending an entire assortment of gunfire cascading toward their attackers: Cordak missiles, zamor launchers, Midak skyblasters -- you name it, they had it.

Unfortunately, such an impressive display was wasted on beings that could no longer feel.

They moved forward almost as one. Several carried ladders; with a series of clanks the ladders were propped against the walls. Slowly yet steadily, the zombies scaled the fortress.

The defenders began to fall back before the senseless assault of the zombies. No matter how much firepower they threw at them, they would not retreat. Not now, not ever, Nova knew. Even worse, every now and again a warrior would start as if a shock had gone through their body; they had recognized a familiar face among the attackers.

This isn't just a battle, Nova thought. This is the beginning of a war.

He hefted his sword and concentrated; at his will the silver blade erupted into a blue flame. Let's see the perfectionist stand up against this, he thought with a grin.

"YAH!"

He charged into the advancing horde, swinging his sword like a madman. The zombies fell back before his attack; fire and heat were the only things they truly feared. Zombie after zombie fell to Nova -- but they couldn't die, not after they had died already. That alone kept Nova's furious attack going.

But there was only so much a single Toa could do. He soon found himself surrounded by the undead, their unfocused eyes gazing straight through him in a mindless stare.

"I think I need some help!" Nova called through the mayhem.

16The Invasion Empty Re: The Invasion 31st August 2010, 4:18 pm

The Shadowed

The Shadowed

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: The blur that was Varkan materialized next to Nova, chopping the zombies to bits with his sword. Some others also followed in the wake of the inexperienced toa of plant life. The newbie smiled as he activated the various carnivorous and poisonous plants in the area. Several Venus fly traps started eating zombies, as acidic vines vaporized others, earning the defenders on that portion of the wall a brief respite. Varkan glanced at Nova, grinning. "You were saying?"

17The Invasion Empty Re: The Invasion 31st August 2010, 4:20 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

IC:

Nova grinned back.

"I could've gotten out of that on my own," he countered coolly. "Eventually."

He looked over the wall, to where the zombies continued to climb the ladders. "I don't think we need these things here," he said, and burned them to ashes.

18The Invasion Empty Re: The Invasion 31st August 2010, 4:23 pm

The Shadowed

The Shadowed

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

GM: Zombies stopped most of the burning quickly with their assorted powers. However, the damage had been done. The general area of the Nova and Varkan was free of zombies...For now.

19The Invasion Empty Re: The Invasion 31st August 2010, 6:41 pm

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

OCC: Can we add chaos into this? Anyone can control the shadow beasts.

IC:

Aero sped towards the swarm healing his allies as he charged foward. The zombies were swarming Aero and they seemed to be the last in the area when suddenly...

~Aero~

20The Invasion Empty Re: The Invasion 1st September 2010, 12:25 am

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC:

Kpik joined the other two as he back flipped over one Zombie who had refused to die, Kpik landed on the ground behind the undead being, and swiftly sliced behind himself, the Zombie fell in half as Kpik stood straighter, and flash-froze the dead Zombie, "take that, punk." He said, walking over to Nova and Varkan, "so how's it been? Did I miss anything fun?" He asked, looking around, they hadn't won, this battle had just begun, as soon as Kpik stopped talking, a squad of elite Zombies came over the hill, of course, not many could see them, but Kpik felt it, one of them stabbed at him with a spear, but he was able to flip into a backwards somersault through the air, with his blade held out. He landed with his sword stuck out, landed in the Zombie's head, he twisted back into standing correctly, and sliced the things head off before it had time to react.

But this had only done so much, as soon as Kpik had slain one, two more swooped in to replace it, he leaped back, and shouted, "their back!"

Kpik jumped back in surprise as a Zombie almost killed him, and began throwing blots of ice at a Zombie, but before he could even land a blow, he was sliced at by another one of those elite zombies, which were becoming a big problem. As the Zombie slashed at him with its staff, he blocked, jumped, and attempted to land a few blows, ice wouldn't work, because this thing was too fast, so instead he would have to go one on one with this thing, using his Calix to his advantage.

Kpik out.

And these elite Zombies weren't the only new combatant on the field, off in the dark distance stood Torgen, the master of darkness and steel, he watched as the three Toa were ambushed by his own men, trained especially by him, for this exact reason, to take enemies by surprise, he picked up a dead body, newly killed by a Zombie, he held it's head up close to his face. He stared into the dead eyes of this poor Toa, and as his own eyes began to glow with red, so did the eyes on the body he was holding, he opened his mouth and released a long breath of darkness onto the face of the slain Toa, the shadow was sucked into the mouth and nostrils, and the being choked back to life, well, a dead life that is, enslaved to Torgen's will, he let his darkness powers engulf the Toa's body in a cloud of shadow, and before him stood a Titan like no other, the giant shook itself, and awaited orders form it's new master, "go," he said, pointing to the battle field, "eliminate them." He said, the giant complied, and walked off in the direction of the three Toa, now they had no hope, Torgen chuckled and laughed, and retreated back into the shadow he had come form.

OOC: Beware, it is strong, powerful, and it has no mind.

Torgen out.

Last edited by Toa Mizore Kazi on 1st September 2010, 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

21The Invasion Empty Re: The Invasion 1st September 2010, 1:50 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

IC:
Prepared, Dark Hunter activated his Hau, stopping the blow. He used the opportunity to look around for any formidable weapons. As soon as the giant retreated for another attack, he backflipped out of range, landing behind a zombie. A second later, his hand was thrust through its back and out its chest, as Dark Hunter grabbed its spear. He thrusts his arm out the way it came, and the spear with it. He stands at the ready with a spear in his hands and a halved zombie at his feet.

The night has just begun.

22The Invasion Empty Re: The Invasion 1st September 2010, 1:56 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC:

Kpik jumped back and sliced horizontally in front of himself, the Zombie hadn't expected that, and it got it's arm cut off, the only problem with that was that it didn't feel pain, it simply switched hands, and continued whacking away at Kpik, who was just barely able to block the oncoming blows.

Kpik out.

Last edited by Toa Mizore Kazi on 1st September 2010, 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

23The Invasion Empty Re: The Invasion 1st September 2010, 2:09 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

IC:
Caught off guard by the sudden onslaught of shadow energy, all Dark could do was dive to the ground and hope it missed. Luckily, it did- but the giant nearly had him underfoot. He rolled out of the way, grabbed his fallen spear, and got to his feet.

"I've gotten rusty," He sighed, followed by a quick "No pun intended!"
He thrust the spear with deadly accuracy...

24The Invasion Empty Re: The Invasion 1st September 2010, 4:05 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

OOC: DARK FOR THE FINAL TIME THE TOWER IS NOT WHERE THE BATTLE IS. YOU CAN NOT BATTLE FROM A CONTINENT AWAY Tongue

Anyway I'll go on with the conversation....

IC: [Riglaxius] "So, I told you my intentions... now, I want to learn what were you searching.

25The Invasion Empty Re: The Invasion 1st September 2010, 4:16 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

OOC: Dark, he's right, let me delete your posts, and then you can go to the war by sea, I'm sorry, I can't do anything else, unless you have an idea.

IC:

Kpik slashed at the Zombie once more, and found a entry point where he was able to cut off the Zombie's head, "gotcha!" He shouted, moving into the next Zombie who stood before him.

Kpik out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum