Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Invasion

+2
Skarloth
Riglax
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

1The Invasion - Page 2 Empty The Invasion 29th August 2010, 12:46 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

First topic message reminder :

The Invasion RPG

This is a TBRPG.

Story:
After SM reformed, Vezon found another Dimension: one where the GBs kept their records on a planet. A brave group of 1000 volunteers left to explore it, led by the Teridax from the melding Dimension.

Now, it is a year later. The group has colonized the main continent, using resources from Mata Nui, Inc., the expidition’s greatest sponsor, which seems to be devoid of Sapient life forms. The volunteers named the planet “Hora Magna”, as Hora means “hidden” in a dialect of ancient Matoran. The project of exploring this planet has come to be known as “Bionicle: Untold”, as the explorers are finding many secrets of Bionicle’s untold past. However, a few weeks ago, the outposts at the excavation sites of records about Lein , the Core War, and the Creation of the Prototype Robots ceased contact with the Colonized continent. A day ago, the members of the missing outposts turned up at Completely Unrelated, the recreational zone of the continent, and massacred almost everyone there. The few survivors ran to General Discussion, the most colonized place in the project, telling tales of the members that should be dead from horrific wounds, attacking the defenseless and surprised workers who were relaxing. The RPG starts with the people of Bionicle: Untold discussing what they should do now, and the zombie horde moving towards the colony. The people of Mata Nui, Inc., are also discussing their options.

All characters should be made in your char sheet and approved by staff before playing. The current char limit is three.
Rules

• BZP Rules apply, obviously
• No god-modding (e.g. controlling someone else's character, having your character do something impossible). And if someone god-modes against you, don't do it back, tell a Staffie
• This is a Text-Based RPG, so to join in you post what is basically a miniature story for what is currently happening to your character
• Use IC for In-Character and OOC for Out-Of-Character
e.g.:
IC: The Toa leapt from ledge to ledge, seeking the rogue Rahi

OOC: Hey Randommember1, care to join in?
• Don't bunny (meaning control extensively) other peoples characters without their permission
• Don't kill anothers character without permission
• Unlimited Characters
• No silliness such as suddenly turning everyone's swords into feather dusters and having a tickle-off. Believe me, it's not as funny as you think
• Don't glory hog or continuously degrade someone else's character
• Along with current restrictions you are not allowed any unreasonable elements (e.g. Life or Time) and all characters are incapable of performing Nova Blasts
Credit to TPtI for the above rules (with some modifications).

Staff: Mangai, Toa Mizore Kazi

My GM chars/examples:

Name: Light Teridax
Species: Makuta from the Melding pocket dimension
Appearance: Light Terry
Faction: Bionicle: Untold
Powers:
-The Elemental power of Light
-Assorted, but largely unknown (by others), powers
Weapons: -A war hammer
Powers: Light-based abilities, Kraata powers, telepathy
Bio: after SM reformed, Teridax volunteered to lead the project. He is wise and knowledgeable, and knows that every little thing counts in life. He abhors planning however, and if anything, that is his weakness.

Name: The Perfectionist
Appearance: A black cloaked and hooded being, with two large feathery wings that are white. Carries a scythe.
Faction: Zombie Army
Powers: Creating zombies, unknown
Weapons: -Scythe
Bio: nothing is yet known about The Perfectionist, other than the fact that the being is the leader of the zombie army.

Locations:

Small continent: This is the only continent completely explored so far.

-General Discussion: The city that is the center of Bionicle: Untold. A sprawling metropolis where people of every species walk the streets. Huge walls and sentries guard it 24/7.

-Completely unrelated: The recreational, more rural zone of the small continent. Has been taken over by zombies.

Small South Island:

-The Tower: this is where the Mata nui Inc.ers work and live. The leader, Celupnus, is at the top, and the grunt workers are at the bottom, with the ones in the middle in between. It is enormous, taking up all of the island except for several docks, and has a vault with ancient artifacts stored beneath it. Right below the tower, is the Top secret Library which every info on what the MNI has found is in it.

-Mountains: Three small mountains are also there, which were used by Celupnus to contact Hora Magna.

More will come as the story progresses.

Factions:

Bionicle: Untold-This is the expedition team, who have come to explore. Now, however, it seems like they must survive a zombie apocalypse. All that currently remain alive and un-zombified are in GD.
Leader: Light Teridax

The Zombie Army-This is the zombified members of the Expedition team. They are marching upon GD, and control all the other continents and CU. Their goal is to make every member of B:U "perfect" as zombies.
Leader: The Perfectionist

Mata Nui, Inc.- This is the sponsor of B:U. Their opinions about what has been happening are divided; some think they should abandon the project, while others think they should save it, and others think that they should aid the zombies. In the end, it will come down to the leader to decide what they will do. With the other gone, Riglaxius shuts down the sponsorship.
Leader: Celupnus Krom, though temporarily Riglaxius.

Last edited by Riglax Krom on 9th October 2010, 9:50 am; edited 4 times in total

26The Invasion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Invasion 1st September 2010, 5:10 pm

The Shadowed

The Shadowed

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: Varkan joined in, travelling along all the walls and activating the carnicvorous or poisonous plants. The strain quickly proved to be too much for him, though, and he fell unconscious as the plants began fending off szombies.

27The Invasion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Invasion 1st September 2010, 6:29 pm

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

IC: Aero was being swarmed with Zombies. His Katanas were slicing off heads multiple groups at a time. However two replaced ever one that fell in battle. It was only a matter of time before he either retreated or died in battle.

------------

Chaos watched the battle.

"These zombies are great cannon fodder." Chaos said. He turned to some shadow beasts. "Your dinner is served." His pulled on his hood and speed straight for the crowd with shadow beasts following him.

~Aero~

28The Invasion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Invasion 1st September 2010, 6:53 pm

The Shadowed

The Shadowed

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

GM: Carnivorous plants swarmed around Aero, using their various methods of killing to keep the zombies at bay.

29The Invasion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Invasion 1st September 2010, 7:05 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC:

Torgen walked over to Chaos, and followed him into battle, he was speaking to a few of his disasters, "hello Chaos, beautiful weather we are having today." He said, gesturing around them at the night. He snapped his fingers, and there behind him stood five more of his elite Zombies, he would have told them to feast on the Shadow beasts if it wasn't against the Perfectionist's rules, so he sent them off to torment the few Toa that were out fighting against impossible odds.

Kpik sighed, and rushed over to Aero as he sliced off the head of an elite Zombie, he cut a Zombie in half, and stabbed another through the neck, and tore it's head off, sure it was gross, but it was what they had to do.

Kpik out.

30The Invasion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Invasion 1st September 2010, 7:24 pm

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

IC:

Chaos glared at Torgen.

"I can read your mind. Not much going on there." Chaos said threatingly. "However, we are both on the same side. I simply want these toa dead is all. So I'll spare you." Torgen's shadow turned into a replica of Chaos. "But I'm always watching you from the shadows. My beasts are a creation of your hate. The more you hate, the stronger they become." Chaos's eyes glowed as the Shadow Beasts' talons grew longer and their armor stronger. "These zombies are excellent soldiers I may say. Easily disposable and a great source of fear. Would you like me to reveal your greatest fear?" Shadows swirled around Chaos's hand as he prepared for combat.

------------------

Aero saw the plants and thanked Varkhan and saw the Shadow Beasts.

~Aero~

31The Invasion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Invasion 1st September 2010, 7:38 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC:

Torgen laughed as he blew the shadow away, "these Zombies and Shadow beasts are weaklings, nothing compared to what I have created in my time." He said, bringing out his hammer, and charging it with darkness, it surged violently with purple and black energy. He took it in both hands, and walked forward, he stopped, and looked in the direction of the Toa, he grinned as he held his hammer high, and smashed it into the ground in front of him, a rippling wave of darkness was sent hurtling toward the Toa, and it wasn't a thing to just ignore, Torgen watched as his own wave killed Zombies in it's path of destruction, nearing the unsuspecting Toa.

Kpik turned around to slice a Zombie apart when he saw the wave headed their way, "look out!" He shouted as he used his Calix to leap over the wave, which almost hit him.

Kpik out.

32The Invasion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Invasion 1st September 2010, 8:01 pm

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

IC:

"My shadows are not weaklings," Chaos growled. "Im older than the stars themselves, I have seen nations burn and I have personally razed galaxies." His hand surged with his hate as he aimed a large shadow blast at Kplik. "I am the DARKNESS!" Chaos roared with rage as he charged at a nearby group of toa.

~Aero~

33The Invasion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Invasion 1st September 2010, 8:08 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC:

Kpik threw his own blast of ice at the shadow, and used a Zombie to get up high enough to survive the shadow. He slashed downward and sent a wave of ice at Chaos, landing on the ground, he back flipped away before anything else could happen.

"I seriously don't know why people can't just get along." He said as he ran towards Aero, smashing his hammer into the ground near him. Torgen's shadow ripped the ground, and sent earthquakes in every direction throwing everyone off balance.

OOC: They're going to hate each other forever, aren't they Aero?

Torgen out.

34The Invasion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Invasion 1st September 2010, 8:18 pm

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

OOC: We will see. Torgen is a lot younger and its a more old guy and younger guy relationship.

IC: Aero jumped out of the way to see a mysterious being with Chaos?

"Who are you?" Aero snapped as his mask glowed to heal his and his allies' injuries.

~Aero~

35The Invasion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Invasion 1st September 2010, 8:24 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

OOC: Let's talk in the discussion. Tongue

IC:

"well, you could call me death, you can name me fear, or you can simply say my real name; Torgen." He said as he sliced his hammer through the air, blacking out whatever light there was, as it was now replaced by pure pitch black darkness. Zombies breathed and rasped around them, roaring, but one persistent sound remained, Torgen's cruel laugh.

Kpik tried to look around himself, but it was no use, it was as if someone had put a blindfold on him, and painted it black, he instead closed his eyes, and let his mask do the evading and surviving, once or twice he knew he felt something that he had just barely avoided, the entire group would have to say on their toes if they wanted to live.

Kpik out.

36The Invasion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Invasion 1st September 2010, 8:49 pm

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

IC:

Aero was used to the darkness. He used his mask to calm himself down as he sliced at the rasping zombies.

---------

"Pure darkness." Chaos's eyes rolled. Does every villian he team up with have to do that? His powers grew stronger and his bretheren gathered and struck at the helpless toa.

~Aero~

37The Invasion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Invasion 1st September 2010, 9:02 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC:

Kpik tried to stay on his feet, but there was very little they could do to stop the swarming Zombies, he yelled out in fury, and sliced at places where he heard movement that sounded like a Zombie.

Kpik out.

38The Invasion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Invasion 1st September 2010, 9:19 pm

The Shadowed

The Shadowed

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

GM: And suddenly there glowed in the night a blazing torch for all to see across. Though Light Teridax was preoccupied elsewhere, he could use his powers, and he immediately dispatched several reinforcements to Kpik and Aero. The reinforcements kept the Shadow beasts, for the most part, busy, along with other zombies.

39The Invasion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Invasion 2nd September 2010, 2:12 pm

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

IC:

"Thanks!" Aero sighed as he took a breath. He could breath again as his mask glowed healing his allies and himself. He sliced off a zombie's head as he resumed his carnage.

------------

"Useless pests." Chaos said slamming a incoming toa to the ground draining him of his life force and replenishing his own health. "Aero and his friends seemed to have forgotten about their weakness as they battle the cannon fodder." He motioned to his bretheren to strike at the crowd.

~Aero~

40The Invasion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Invasion 2nd September 2010, 9:46 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC:

"Well, why don't you start using those nice powers over fear now?" Torgen asked, smashing into the ground nearby some Toa, he laughed as cracks went out in all directions, and his new soldiers crawled out of their underground chamber, the infantry was cloaked in shadow, as it it was a part of them, which in a way, it was. The soldiers of darkness ran out to seek out their former friends, after all, they thought they were Zombies.

Kpik nodded as the light came out, with this new brightness, he could see better, he jumped around, fighting off the new Zombies, which were only brainwashed B:Uers, and someone needed to find that out soon.

Kpik out.

41The Invasion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Invasion 2nd September 2010, 9:53 pm

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

OCC: Chaos is like Davy Jones in Movie three if you have seen it. He is dangerous but on a leash by the perfectionist and maybe Torgen.

IC:

"I swear if you weren't on my side right now I would." Chaos growled. His eyes glowed a darker shade of red as some of the reinforcements fell down as they lived their greatest nightmare over and over again as his beasts fed on their bodies. He struggled with a his will not to strike Torgen and aim and channel his rage at the toa.

------

"We need to regroup! It appears there are some B:Uers that think we are the enemy!" Aero shouted out. He attempted to use his mask powers perhaps calming them down would break the spell.

~Aero~

42The Invasion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Invasion 2nd September 2010, 10:16 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC:

Torgen was almost in glee right now, and he tried hard not to make a witty comment at what Chaos said, "HA! THINK? That's all they know!" He shouted at Aero as he slashed at a Toa with his hand, he ripped off the Toa's mask, and punched him in the face, the Toa fell, bleeding and unconscious. "Now once you die, you will rise as my shadowed slave." He said to his victim as he looked over at the Toa who were fighting against the army, he walked closer to them, "all you Toa seem like good warriors," he said, looking them over, "oh, I see, my friend Chaos over there has planted his mind seed into your brains, this makes it all easier to bend you over to the dark side." He said as he placed his hand in front of them, out came small tendrils of shadow, each reaching for a Toa's mind, once it attached itself, it would begin to convert them to the Zombie army.

Kpik slashed at this new line of shadow, and tried to freeze it, "guys watch out!" he yelled as he began to back up, closer to the wall.

Vezon walked around his cell, a Guard had left his cell open and left, before he could inform his about the war. "Well, he wasn't that much help. But since I'm a beggar I can't be a chooser." He said, walking out of his containment cell and out into the streets where he saw people running to safety or battle, one ran by telling any or all to go help fight, this Toa saw him, and ran over, "you, Skakdi, go help fight the war, we need anybody we can get!" He said, running past him to go find more people who could fight. Vezon shrugged, with this mask fused to his head, maybe he could do something.

Vezon walked to the gate where he could peak through, he began opening up portals that would eat the Zombies right up, and it wouldn't eat anything that had a mind of it's own. "Alright!" He whispered to himself as he got another one, but it began ti get boring, and he left, he was sure his score was about ten, but he didn't really care, he just ran away to go do something else.

OOC: Somebody?

Kazi out.

43The Invasion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Invasion 2nd September 2010, 10:38 pm

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

IC:

Chaos was expecting another annoying comment from his loathed and hated comrade Torgen, but none came.

"Kid finally shut up." Chaos said as he drew his dark sword that swirled with darkness. His body started to become darker as he used an extract of his powers to move towards Kplik at a very high speed.

-------------

"Darn it, that didn't work." Aero muttered. It appears that a swift exectution may be necessary. "I'm going to relive my worst nightmare and kill my former comrades." A normal toa would have done anything to save them. But Aero knew better. He had seen the true face of war and had broken the toa code numerous times. (This makes him more of a fallen toa than an actual toa. Although he is a toa, he isn't afraid to kill when necessary.)

~Aero~

44The Invasion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Invasion 2nd September 2010, 11:27 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

Kpik used his Calix to get away from Chaos in time, and ran over to Aero, "come on!" He said, he was convinced that these former comrades of theirs were completely destroyed, and just then one of them came running in to kill them.

Torgen laughed as he watched the Toa fight against their own friends, who had just had a simple mind trick placed upon them, to see enemies as their friends, and their allies as the Zombies, "anyone with enough mind power to forge a weak mental link with someone sould be able to get rid of it." He thought, keeping the tendrils going towards their targets.

Vezon skipped in joy, he was finally free from his captivity, and now he could do anything he wanted.

OOC: Hey Aero, if we could get another Toa to help us, we could form a Kaita. Smile

Kazi out.

45The Invasion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Invasion 3rd September 2010, 5:25 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

OOC: Your wish is my command, Kazi. Tongue

IC:

The shadow tendril reached for Nova's mask; but at the last second Nova threw up a small wall of bright flame, weakening its effect.

"Aero! Kpik!" he called through the haze that suddenly seemed to fill his mind. "We need something stronger to destroy these zombies -- we need a Kaita!" And he concentrated, reaching out with his mind to link with the other Toa.

46The Invasion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Invasion 3rd September 2010, 5:29 pm

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

IC:

Kaita? That was something he hadn't seen in awhile.

"Agreed." Aero said. Forcusing his mind on uniting with the others his body began to glow.

----------

"Kaita?" Chaos said as he overheard Nova. Now that was something he hadn't seen in a long while. He focused on trying to use the darkness inside Nova and corrupt the Kaita.

~Aero~

OOC: The brighter the light, the bigger the shadow.

47The Invasion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Invasion 3rd September 2010, 11:58 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC:

As the three merged, Kpi's conscious focused on Aero's mask, and activated it to calm the growing shadow within them, the Kaita opened it's eyes, and held up a fusion of their weapons. The Kaita stepped forward, with this new powerful being on the field, it gave the other Toa new found hope, which they used to push the enemies back. The Kaita smashed its way through the waves of Zombies and other enemies, this war was finally turning to their advantage.

OOC: No time for a longer post.

Kpik out.

48The Invasion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Invasion 4th September 2010, 12:34 am

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

IC:

Chaos cursed under his breath. A kaita.

"Brothers, fall back. I got a plan." Chaos called out. The beasts flew back to their leader as he lifted his hand and it swirled with dark energy. Although the Kaita was strong there was a weakness to it. The glow it was emitting let out a long shadow of the Kaita.

"Dark Kaita." Chaos said. "Defeat your counterpart and you will gain a new body." The dark Kaita engaged the Kaita. The beasts focused their long ranged attacks on slowing down the toa.

-------------

Aero could feel the unison. The war would be over soon.

~Aero~

49The Invasion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Invasion 4th September 2010, 12:56 am

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC:

The 'light' Kaita was slashing at it's arch nemesis, sending out large blasts of fire to keep it at bay, the flame illuminated the area, and the Toa began to actually engaged individual enemies. The Kaita held out it's hand, and focused it's fire power on the dark Kaita, heating it form the inside out.

Torgen grabbed his head in anger, and several times tried to stop the Kaita, only to be blown away by a huge flame that could kill him. He started using his power from a distance, trying to cripple the Kaita, it had little effect, but it did slow the monstrous thing down some, enough for their army to do some actual damage, and with that second dark Kaita on the field fighting it, Torgen's job was only getting easier.

Torgen out.

50The Invasion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Invasion 4th September 2010, 12:01 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

IC:

Power...

Nova took a turn, sending a massive fist slamming to the ground and releasing a humongous wave of blue flame that incinerated the surrounding enemies upon a single touch.

All this power...

The Dark Kaita was still in the game -- but it wouldn't be for long. Nova activated the speed powers of the combined mask the Kaita wore; in a flash the Dark Kaita was staggering from the force of a hundred blows delivered in a single second. Nova took advantage and let forth a barrage of fireballs that burned it; next he activated Kpik's power over ice to try and freeze it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum