Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Invasion

+2
Skarloth
Riglax
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

1The Invasion - Page 4 Empty The Invasion 29th August 2010, 12:46 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

First topic message reminder :

The Invasion RPG

This is a TBRPG.

Story:
After SM reformed, Vezon found another Dimension: one where the GBs kept their records on a planet. A brave group of 1000 volunteers left to explore it, led by the Teridax from the melding Dimension.

Now, it is a year later. The group has colonized the main continent, using resources from Mata Nui, Inc., the expidition’s greatest sponsor, which seems to be devoid of Sapient life forms. The volunteers named the planet “Hora Magna”, as Hora means “hidden” in a dialect of ancient Matoran. The project of exploring this planet has come to be known as “Bionicle: Untold”, as the explorers are finding many secrets of Bionicle’s untold past. However, a few weeks ago, the outposts at the excavation sites of records about Lein , the Core War, and the Creation of the Prototype Robots ceased contact with the Colonized continent. A day ago, the members of the missing outposts turned up at Completely Unrelated, the recreational zone of the continent, and massacred almost everyone there. The few survivors ran to General Discussion, the most colonized place in the project, telling tales of the members that should be dead from horrific wounds, attacking the defenseless and surprised workers who were relaxing. The RPG starts with the people of Bionicle: Untold discussing what they should do now, and the zombie horde moving towards the colony. The people of Mata Nui, Inc., are also discussing their options.

All characters should be made in your char sheet and approved by staff before playing. The current char limit is three.
Rules

• BZP Rules apply, obviously
• No god-modding (e.g. controlling someone else's character, having your character do something impossible). And if someone god-modes against you, don't do it back, tell a Staffie
• This is a Text-Based RPG, so to join in you post what is basically a miniature story for what is currently happening to your character
• Use IC for In-Character and OOC for Out-Of-Character
e.g.:
IC: The Toa leapt from ledge to ledge, seeking the rogue Rahi

OOC: Hey Randommember1, care to join in?
• Don't bunny (meaning control extensively) other peoples characters without their permission
• Don't kill anothers character without permission
• Unlimited Characters
• No silliness such as suddenly turning everyone's swords into feather dusters and having a tickle-off. Believe me, it's not as funny as you think
• Don't glory hog or continuously degrade someone else's character
• Along with current restrictions you are not allowed any unreasonable elements (e.g. Life or Time) and all characters are incapable of performing Nova Blasts
Credit to TPtI for the above rules (with some modifications).

Staff: Mangai, Toa Mizore Kazi

My GM chars/examples:

Name: Light Teridax
Species: Makuta from the Melding pocket dimension
Appearance: Light Terry
Faction: Bionicle: Untold
Powers:
-The Elemental power of Light
-Assorted, but largely unknown (by others), powers
Weapons: -A war hammer
Powers: Light-based abilities, Kraata powers, telepathy
Bio: after SM reformed, Teridax volunteered to lead the project. He is wise and knowledgeable, and knows that every little thing counts in life. He abhors planning however, and if anything, that is his weakness.

Name: The Perfectionist
Appearance: A black cloaked and hooded being, with two large feathery wings that are white. Carries a scythe.
Faction: Zombie Army
Powers: Creating zombies, unknown
Weapons: -Scythe
Bio: nothing is yet known about The Perfectionist, other than the fact that the being is the leader of the zombie army.

Locations:

Small continent: This is the only continent completely explored so far.

-General Discussion: The city that is the center of Bionicle: Untold. A sprawling metropolis where people of every species walk the streets. Huge walls and sentries guard it 24/7.

-Completely unrelated: The recreational, more rural zone of the small continent. Has been taken over by zombies.

Small South Island:

-The Tower: this is where the Mata nui Inc.ers work and live. The leader, Celupnus, is at the top, and the grunt workers are at the bottom, with the ones in the middle in between. It is enormous, taking up all of the island except for several docks, and has a vault with ancient artifacts stored beneath it. Right below the tower, is the Top secret Library which every info on what the MNI has found is in it.

-Mountains: Three small mountains are also there, which were used by Celupnus to contact Hora Magna.

More will come as the story progresses.

Factions:

Bionicle: Untold-This is the expedition team, who have come to explore. Now, however, it seems like they must survive a zombie apocalypse. All that currently remain alive and un-zombified are in GD.
Leader: Light Teridax

The Zombie Army-This is the zombified members of the Expedition team. They are marching upon GD, and control all the other continents and CU. Their goal is to make every member of B:U "perfect" as zombies.
Leader: The Perfectionist

Mata Nui, Inc.- This is the sponsor of B:U. Their opinions about what has been happening are divided; some think they should abandon the project, while others think they should save it, and others think that they should aid the zombies. In the end, it will come down to the leader to decide what they will do. With the other gone, Riglaxius shuts down the sponsorship.
Leader: Celupnus Krom, though temporarily Riglaxius.

Last edited by Riglax Krom on 9th October 2010, 9:50 am; edited 4 times in total

76The Invasion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Invasion 21st September 2010, 12:50 am

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

IC:

INSIDE AERO's MIND:

"This isn't working." Aero said to his darker counterpart.

"This guy's pretty tough."

"You don't think we'll have to go all out?"

"Worst comes to worst we must."

REALITY:

"Didn't want to do this, but oh well." Aero muttered as he levitated in the air swirling with darker energy. His sword started to glow and started to absorb the essence of the zombies. When his sword becomes enriched with dark energy, he can take the life essence of dead creatures and fuel himself. This is for the last resort. As he did this, Aero sped towards Torgen at a high speed that it seemed that there were multiple Aeros striking Torgen at the same time.

-----------------

"You forget that every light emits a shadow!" Chaos cried out as he watched the TOL from afar as he used the shadow against the Toa.

~Aero~

77The Invasion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Invasion 21st September 2010, 5:32 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC:

Torgen encased himself in a steel cocoon, he let Aero's attack go by and hit him, when it ended, he absorbed the metal, and leaped up into the air, flipping over the Toa's heads. Obviously they forgot that there was an army there, not just a group of Zombies, he pointed at the two Toa, "kill them both!" He yelled, about twenty Zombies rushed in behind him, and he lead a charge to them. Ten Zombies went straight to Nova, and the other ten to Aero, while Torgen sent a large shadow blast right at Aero, the blast itself was as large as Nova and Aero, there was almost no escaping it. He focused the darkness with his hammer and shot it at the two Toa, he was actually getting tired of them two, so he chose to deal with them physically now.

NPCs:

The Toa of light blasted out light in every direction, eating away the shadow, immediately, he absorbed the light, taking away any shadows that could arise, he spoke with another Toa, and he accepted a new mask, this mask would allow him to fly, his powers were not tied to his mask, he was a true Toa of light, he flew into the air, sending blasts of light at Chaos at a rapid pace. "Die scum!" He yelled flying toward Chaos.

OOC: Expect a profile for this guy, I'm starting to like him. Smile

Kazi out.

78The Invasion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Invasion 21st September 2010, 9:13 pm

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

IC:

"Toa of lights are truly annoying pests." sighed Chaos as he prepared for combat. What he really wanted was to go back into his lair calculating his calculations for making the great beast come and just end this foolish conflict on this planet. But not only that, but this universe as well. "A little exercises never hurt anyone. All right, but one on one. Since I'm such a fair guy." Chaos called out while dodging the blasts and motioned his beasts to go back to the lair. "Let's dance." He returned with blows of darkness and despair.

-----------

"Hah!" Aero laughed as he absorbed the darkness. His darker half warned that too much darkness would consume him entirely and reduce him to nothing but a shadow. Then nothing. Although his darker half was supposed to be evil. After many years of living together has taught him of balence. Aero absorbed some of the zombies too and hacked at the zombies as he made his way to Torgen.

~Aero~

79The Invasion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Invasion 21st September 2010, 9:16 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

IC:

"Think about it," Nova said, summoning a tendril of blue flame to incinerate the shadow blast. "Shadows are caused by light. If light doesn't exist, can you really say there is any shadow? And if there is -- would you be distinguishable from everyone else?"

A group of zombies closed in. Nova grinned around at them all.

"Don't come closer," he said. "I'm feeling rather... fired up right now."

Of course, they came closer.

"I thought that would happen," Nova remarked, and let out a shockwave of flame that reduced the zombies to nothing but ashes. He turned to Torgen then, and his grin vanished.

"You're nothing but a coward," he growled. "Fighting through pawns. Aren't you brave enough to fight fire with fire?"

Nova leapt forward then, his sword charged with blue flame. "If it saves the people of this planet," he said, "then I'm ready."

He swung the sword down, and a burst of fire shot off the blade -- headed right for Torgen.

80The Invasion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Invasion 22nd September 2010, 6:16 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC:

Torgen nodded, "you are right, I am being a coward." He said, deflecting the blast of blue fire with a shield of shadow. He charged forward, and sent a pole of steel at Nova, of course, now they were close enough for hand to hand combat. He turned for a split second and swung his hammer at Aero.

Now, the sun was really starting to rise, Zombies were already leaving the field, the Toa were putting up to great of a fight. Torgen realized this, but continued fighting.

Kpik had just now realized that he had once used two other abilities, shadow and light, that was why he wasn't exactly a powerful Toa of ice. He saw the Zombies retreating the field, along with the other soldiers of darkness, the sun was rising at a fast pace.

NPC Nelk:

Nelk started to feel sad, like there was no hope for anyone anymore, he began to give up the chase. But then he saw the battle field, and the Zombies who were leaving it, that gave him hope, he was dropping down to the ground, but now he felt strong, he flew back towards Chaos with a smile on his face. Nelk charged his fist with light, it began to glow brighter and brighter, until even he himself had to squint to see well, his fist seemed to grow in size, but that was only the light, powered by his feeling, he suddenly launched forward, punching directly at Chaos.

Kazi out.

81The Invasion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Invasion 22nd September 2010, 6:27 pm

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

IC:

Unlike Torgen, Chaos knew when he was beat. He just barely dodged the blow.

"May I ask you a question, no need to be uncivil here." Chaos said holding his hands up showing he meant no harm. He dodged another blow. "What makes you good and me evil? I once lived on a planet called Earth and met a man who said something quite interesting. Do you know what would happen if all evil was eradicated?"

-----------

Aero dodeged the hammer.

"Torgen, just give up." Aero sighed as he parried the hammar with his sword "You are going to lose."

~Aero~

82The Invasion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Invasion 22nd September 2010, 6:46 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC:

"For once, I shall take your advice." He said, blasting out darkness in all directions, and disappearing from the battle field.

NPC Nelk:

Nelk held both fists tight, "well, I'd have to guess that there would be no balance, there must be good, and evil to have balance." He said, his feet and legs dangled downward, but he never relaxed his arms, he could sense the great evil and threat this guys posed against the world, and every living thing on this planet, and others as well.

Kazi out.

83The Invasion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Invasion 22nd September 2010, 6:51 pm

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

IC:

"Indeed. I was born for that sole reason. To balence out the universe." Chaos explained. "I cannot eradicate the light and you cannot destroy me. Thus we are doomed to battle for eternity." Chaos sighed, "There is one exception. There are those who have accepted this balence and have become one with the darkness and light. A toa named Aero was close to achieving that making peace with the darkness withing him. Perhaps that toa called Vakama also was like that. Brave warrior, do tell me your name." Chaos said as he hovered. The battle was over and it was time for him to go.

----

The battle was finally over and Aero collapsed in exhuation.

~Aero~

84The Invasion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Invasion 22nd September 2010, 7:02 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC:

"It's Nelk, I know one person who has also tried to balance himself, somehow he has been able to use Light, shadow, and ice all in prefect balance, I wonder how one person could handle the drive to kill and save at the same time. His name is Kpik." He said, he would have to let Chaos escape this time, but he would have to get him again, and that time he would fight him again.

OOC: He's letting you go now.

Kpik ran out onto the battle field, he saw Aero collapse, and he dragged him back into the city, "come on Nova, the Zombies are gone, we should go back into the city now." He said, opening the gates to bring Aero inside.

Kpik out.

85The Invasion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Invasion 24th September 2010, 3:54 pm

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

IC:

"I leave with a warning. One of your own will betray you and terrible darkness will arise." Chaos said as he flew away already making plans. "Sometimes one must sacrifice his own innocence to be more aware of the surroundings. Aero made that sacrifice when I made him kill his friend. He was beyond repair and fallen completly to the darkness and he just had to take action."

-------------

Aero slept as his swords were attached to his back.

IN HIS MIND...

"I think I have an idea on what Chaos is planning, and it ain't easy." Dark Aero said to Aero as they were playing what appeared to be Halo: Reach. "It ain't pretty."

~Aero~

86The Invasion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Invasion 24th September 2010, 4:30 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

OOC: Lol Reach. Tongue

IC:

Nelk thought about what Chaos said, the only people who had the ability to betray them were Aero and Kpik, well, them and anyone else who had Chaos' seed in their head. He flew up to where the clouds sat in mid air, there, he held his hand out, what he was about to do would probably knock him unconscious, but he had to do it. He reached out with all his will power and might, and sent a massive shield of light over the entire city, of course, it disappeared soon after, but was only invisible. He fell from the sky, and landed on a slanted building that let him tumble to the ground with a thud. Toa began filling in to see him, and in a little bit, he was being carried away by a Toa of Earth. He was rushed to Teridax, who healed him with a wave of his had, any form of light would help heal him, Nelk glowed for a few seconds, and then went back to his normal color, he would wake in a few hours.

Torgen made it back to his home, and sat down, using his darkness powers to nearly teleport himself was tiring. He decided that he wanted to give the Perfectionist a full report of what had happened out there, so he stood, and strode towards where the Zombie Master lived.

Kpik sat by Aero's limp body, apparently he was breathing, that was good. Kpik had picked up some food at his house, and was eating a taco, he liked those things a lot. He had his arm lying on the table in front of him, and he held his hand out, he generated a ball of darkness, something he hadn't done in a while, and he sent it into the ground, it burned a hole in ground, about the size of his fist. "Nice, I almost forgot I could do that." He said, smiling. He looked down at his armor, which now had swirls of darkness on it, "whoa, I forgot about that too, I guess last time it happened I had it painted over...what about the swirls of light?" He asked himself, and he zapped the ground, leaving another burn mark, in a few seconds, he saw the swirls of glowing light appear on his armor.

Vezon walked around the city, and found...A LEG! He looked at the leg more, and saw that it was attached to someone, he also saw that the person who owned this leg was asleep, he poked their face...it didn't even twitch. He saw a Toa of ice...wait, no, it wasn't a Toa of ice, because it had dark swirls on it's armor, like clouds of smoke, and two dark holes next to him, this Toa was eating a Taco, which looked tasty, he decided to speak up, "hello? Is that your Taco? And is this your body?" He asked, pointing to the food in Kpik's hand, and Aero.

Kazi out.

87The Invasion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Invasion 25th September 2010, 2:23 am

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

OOC:
Chaos already knows the perfectionist from a long time ago.
IC:

"Ah good to see you old friend." Chaos mused as he talked to the perfectionist via shadows. "The zombies were an interesting add I must say. I just request that we cause enough havoc and chaos on the toa. Not just kill them yet, it's much too fun to toy with them." At the same time, Chaos calculated the amount of maddness needed to raise the beast back from its slumber. "Just a little more insanity and I think we can unlease the sacred beast. Also, I got one of their own to join our cause and I think you will be happy to know who it is."

---------

"Not a monster...Maddness...have to stop..before it's too late... gotta war-." Aero mumbled as he still lay unconious.

~Aero~

88The Invasion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Invasion 25th September 2010, 2:46 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

OOC: Mangai, I thought I made the Zombies lose the war, I drove them all off, look a few posts up.

IC:

Kpik looked at Aero, who was mumbling in his unconsciousness, "well, I think he'll be up soon." He said, finishing his food.

OOC: Mangai, I set the whole battle up so the Zombies would lose, see, they lost.

Kpik out.

89The Invasion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Invasion 25th September 2010, 2:51 pm

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

IC:

"You're Kplik right?" Aero said waking up. "I'm his darker half and I have a grave a message. One of our one will betray us, and he will bring the end to us. Now I have to go and let Aero take over." Aero's eyes returned to his natural color as he woke up. "What happend?"

OOC: What's a GM?

~Aero~

90The Invasion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Invasion 25th September 2010, 3:08 pm

The Shadowed

The Shadowed

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

OOC: Kazi: Sorry, didn't notice that.

Aero: GMs are Game masters.

GM: Teridax sighed. The battle had been won, but many of Bionicle: Untold had been forever lost. He looked out on the bloodstained plain. Past it, he saw the zombie war lines and gave a grim smile. He laughed, but there was nothing humorous about the situation. A siege was here, which was exactly what he had hoped to not happen.

91The Invasion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Invasion 25th September 2010, 4:20 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

OOC: Facepalm, AERO!!! HIS NAME IS NOT KPLIK, IT'S KPIK! I thought I said that before.

IC:

Kpik turned to Aero, "well, you kind of fell unconscious on the battle field, so I brought you here, take a drink," he handed him a cup of water, "your darker side just showed up, and told me that one of our people would turn to their side, and bring us down." He said, he wanted to tell him about his light and shadow abilities, but Vezon was watching them.

Vezon poked Aero's mask again, "HELLO!" He yelled at Aero, he seemed to be crouching, and holding Aero's weapon.

Torgen made it to the Perfectionist's lair, but he did not enter, "my lord, we have lost the war, and our troops have taken great casualties, but the enemies have also suffered loses." He said, he had heard the saying, "don't kill the messenger" and right now, he didn't want to be that messenger.

Torgen out.

92The Invasion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Invasion 25th September 2010, 10:28 pm

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

OOC: Heh Tongue

IC:

Chaos tried hard not to laugh at the wimpering Torgen. Technically, his intentions weren't to destroy the city, yet. He just wanted to break the morale of the people, so when they attacked again they would simply be easier to break.

"I've planted seeds in each of the toa's mind and have gained an easy access into the city." Chaos reported.

------

"I'll be taking that." Aero took his swords from Vezon. "One of us you say?"

~Aero~

93The Invasion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Invasion 26th September 2010, 8:15 pm

The Shadowed

The Shadowed

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

GM: "Good," The Perfectionist hissed. Then he took a step closer to Chaos. In the darkness of the hood, its eyes blazed. "But not good enough. I want a siege, not entrance to the city, you piece of maha dung. Get back out there and do something useful." Then, the beign turned to Torgen. "I realized that, Major Obvious. Go help your friend, Chaos here, and I might promote both of you for doing soemthing worthwhile," The Perfectionist spat, its voice dripping with contempt.

94The Invasion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Invasion 26th September 2010, 8:34 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC:

"Yes Perfectionist." He said, walking away, he glared at Chaos, "why him? Why not someone else?" He asked himself, he continued walking away from the both of them.

Kpik didn't know why Vezon was even out of his cell, "um, Vezon, why don't you let us out of this place? You could take us all away from here easily, so why not help everyone and yourself?" He asked, looking around, he saw wounded Toa, some severely, some not, the Zombies would be back, but he wasn't sure when.

Vezon shrugged, "well, I just scored an awesome deal with Chaos, he said he'd give me anything I wanted as long as I caused havoc here.

Kpik looked at Aero, "one of our own?" He asked, pointing to Vezon.

Kpik out.

95The Invasion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Invasion 27th September 2010, 5:11 pm

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

IC:
“A siege you say?” Chaos mused. With a snap of his fingers he allowed the seeds in the front line of defense to grow faster. (The seed doesn't do any real harm, just makes you angry and agitated for some reason.) Inside the heart of the city, an indestructible countdown meter of some sort arose. (NOTE: This clock cannot be destroyed in any way nor does any harm. It can however render someone quite irritated trying to break it.)
“I have also sealed their only ticket to leave this place. Their homes shall be their graves.” Chaos said as he left the lair. “Vezon is under our control.” He mentally told Vezon to prepare to cause havoc and destruction upon the city soon. The Leviathan will rise again.

Aero twitched, he sensed a dark presence emitting close by.

~Aero~

OOC:
"The nature of Chaos is neither good nor evil, it simply mirrors the survivalist emotions of the intelligent beings in the real universe. Thus, the predatory entities of Chaos, be they gods or daemons, exist because living things generate these emotions. So when the human mind turns to petty and evil thoughts the powers of the Chaos gods grow and coalesce into hideous forms shaped by human lust, greed, anger, and fear."

- Warhammer: Realm of Chaos, 1997 (This best sums up what chaos is in the RPG. Just in my opinion.)

Last edited by ~Aero~ on 29th September 2010, 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total

96The Invasion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Invasion 28th September 2010, 9:53 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC:

Kpik felt the burst of evil flow through him, the seed within must have been growing stronger. He allowed his power over light to calm the seed, back down to where it was, he also did the same thing to Aero, but the others who were infected were not around at the moment. He looked at Vezon, "Vezon, what exactly did Chaos promise you?" He asked, staring at the Skakdi.

Vezon stared back, "well, he told me I'd get everything I wanted, and I want a lot of stuff." He said, he received the mental message that Chaos sent to him, "well, I better get going, I have things to do." He said, getting up, and walking away.

Kazi out.

97The Invasion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Invasion 29th September 2010, 10:01 am

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

OOC: It's easier for me if you guys assume Nova was following you. Tongue

IC:

Nova watched as Vezon walked away. "Odd sort, isn't he?" he commented to no one.

Suddenly--

"Agh!"

Nova doubled over from an immense pulse, one not caused by his heart. He shook his head to clear the dark feelings that had suddenly entered his head, and stood back up.

"I -- I'm fine," he murmured. "But, I think... I think the seed is affecting me more than it is you guys. During the battle, I felt some sort of... shadowy presence, you could say. And it felt like that presence was enhancing the seed's power."

Nova's expression grew worried. "What if... what if I'm being targeted?"

98The Invasion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Invasion 29th September 2010, 11:46 pm

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

OOC: To be honest, I've been getting PMs from people saying that the seed is a bad idea. Really, Chaos put there to test the goodness and strength of the toa. If they truly were good, they would have no problem overcoming the darkness.

IC:

Chaos concentrated on focusing his power to draw out his sword. He walked towards Torgen and told him to advance soon.

-----------

"I swear, if they attack now we would most likely die." Aero said. "Do we flee or die fighting?"

~Aero~

99The Invasion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Invasion 1st October 2010, 9:42 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC:

Kpik looked at Nova, "here, this'll do you some good." He said, waving his hand in front of his face, little did anyone but Kpik know, a barrier of light passed through Nova's head, clearing him of bad feelings and thoughts. "There, feel better now?" He asked, sitting back down upon the bench. He turned to Aero now, "well, if the Zombies do attack, we should try to escape, some kind of back door that they cannot follow us through, and we can escape to the Tower." He said, nodding, if it came down to it, that would be their only option, nothing else would work, they would need Teridax's help, and Vezon's, and Mata Nui Incorporated's.

That was when Nelk flew in, he sat down immediately on the bench, and looked at the other three, "hello." He said, he had brought his own food, and began eating it.

"Advance, right, of course sir, we have the numbers, surely we can send out our army of Zombies that just got their sorry little tails kicked!" He said, walking away from Chaos, they needed to build up the Zombie forces again, and for that they needed all the dead bodies that were scattered across the field, luckily, he had already sent all his elite Zombies to bring back anyone they could use, they had even captured a few live ones, those would become his ultimate servants, more then just from the depths of Karznhi, these soldiers of his were a cross between Zombie and living, and the product was a devastating mix, one of these things had been sent out once to defeat a pack of ten Zombies, not only did it succeed, but it went, and hunted for more of them, it killed, in total, one hundred Zombies. Torgen had been doing this secretly, and had made up for the loss of Zombies with an excuse, he planned to release them the next war.

Torgen out.

100The Invasion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Invasion 2nd October 2010, 9:01 am

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

IC:

Chaos sighed "That kid is going to get himself killed one day and I just won't be responsible for it anymore." He focused on drawing on his platoon and had them gather around him. "The time has come, strike now and we will bring forth the great beast and end this futile battle now!" Personally, he hoped he ran into Nelk and finish that battle with him.

-----------

Aero's mask started to glow as he healed those around him.

"I feel something dark starting to come." Aero said. "We need to act fast. Vezon may be of no help to us, he said something about a deal with chaos."

~Aero~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum