Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on matanuiinc@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration

A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, http://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prisonbreak

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 39]

1 Prisonbreak on 15th June 2011, 6:04 pm

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO
First topic message reminder :

Today's the day, we all told ourselves. After two years of planning, two years we'd never get back, today was the day. It started out without a hitch. We went to our normal jobs, delegated by the Toa who ran this place. Fools. They never assumed, never even let it slip into their bloated, self-righteous heads that maybe we would escape. No. It couldn't be possible. Maybe it wouldn't have crossed ours, either, if conditions weren't so crappy here. We were beaten, starved, and degraded, which is NOT the way you want to fix the "dregs of society" like us. But I digress.

It started small. A prisoner or two "disappeared", the guards were sure it was just another murder. Security was loosened. That's when we took our chance. We overpowered what guards we could overpower, took what weapons we could, and torched that darn island to the ground. Hagah, that was their name for it. After some Toa Team of guardians. About 60 of us planned our escape. A quarter of that didn't make it, including my best friend. Crazy Piraka charged into a guard tower with an improvized explosive strapped to his chest trying to distract the sharpshooters. It wasn't pretty.

Anyway, we got to the teleportation devices that the prison inspectors used, but we found out they had already been switched to one-way when we sent five prisoners in and they came back in scorched body bags. Now we were stuck, and the Prison Board could fill the darn island with guards, cops, bounty hunters and the like whenever they wanted to. So, the 40 of us that were left went our seperate ways, figuring there was no way we could all get out in one big group. Now here we are, 40 murderers, thieves, drug cookers, and the like, trying to get off whatever's left of Hagah alive...and free.

Oh, happy days.

-Kellin (Prisoner #48104)

Locations

Hagah - The main island, home of the prison.

Hagah State Prison - Or what's left of it. The whole place was destroyed by the prisoners, and now only a few intact pieces of it are being used as bases for prisoners who are trying to form their own governmental system.

Free Hagah - The settlement constructed by the special police force that the Prison Board sent to quell the prisoners. Getting in here is murder, literally. The orders are shoot on sight unless you have the Guardchip embedded in your arm.

The Hagah Islets - There is a ring of dwarf islands surrounding Hagah, six to be exact, and each is named after a Toa Hagah.

Norik - The Islet of fire, Hakann, rival of everyone but himself, and second in command of the Prison board, resides here. The islet is no more than one miles in diameter, as all of the islets are. In the very center of this land of fire and lava is a black dome, burnt, with one entrance. Inside this base is Hakann and his soldiers.

Gaaki - The Islet of Water, this place is a small jungle with many rivers and small lakes, in the center of the lush jungle is a steel dome base, surrounded by about a hundred yards of dirt and sand. Vezok, the Piraka who lives and works there, doesn't like nature.

Iruini - The Islet of Air, it is basically a foggy island, with nothing on it but a gunmetal dome base, where Zaktan, the leader of the Prison Board, lives and works. Some very odd rumors come from this islet, such as the idea that Zaktan is the fog, or at least lives in it.

Pouks - The Islet of Stone, this small island is a metal box, surrounded by a force field, it's actually obvious that Avak lives here. No one is ever seen coming out, or going in, and nothing is known about the inside.

Kualus - The Islet of ice, it is a living mountain, just like the one on Xia, except it is under control by the islet's owner, Thok. The base on this islet is said to be deep within the mountain.

Bomonga - The Islet of Earth, it is nothing but a flat surface or sand, sinking sand, it is rumored to have it's base in the center of the sand pit. Reidak and his soldier dwell here, but they are rarely seen.

That's pretty much it. The smart ones don't generally stay in one place. It's an easy way to get captured or killed.

Factions

Prison Board - Otherwise known as The Piraka, six Skakdi who work for the Dark Hunters. They poorly run the island, and are the cause of the riot, and this whole problem with the Prison. Some say they were trying to make the Prisoners into a large army, but they backfired on them, and the riot began.

Prisoners - The 40 survivors of the Prisonbreak. They're generally not seen in groups, as it brings too much attention from the Board. They're mainly trying to get off the island alive, and all allegiances between them are fragile at best.

Natives - The residents of Hagah. They're abused by the Prison Board and treated bluntly by the prisoners, so it's not likely that they'd be too happy to see a member of either side.

Playable Species

Matoran
Toa
Steltian
Vortixx
Skakdi
Turaga

There are rumors that something went wrong with the teleporation devices when the prisoners tried using them, and a couple Black and White Makuta leaked out of some alternate dimensions. What a load of junk, huh?

Well, anyway, good luck surviving. I've told you all I can. Hope to see you in the free world, mate.

Credits

Kazi/Didact/Skar-After I pitched him the idea, he was a great help with the locations, factions, and improving on my initial backstory. I share credit with him.
Zar-For being gracious enough to withdraw his own RPG in order to let me put this up here.
Rig and DH-For letting me put up Prisonbreak as the official MNI RPG.

Staff

Tyler Durden-Host (June 15, 2011-present)
Skarloth-Moderator 1(June 15, 2011-present)
Muscles Glasses-Moderator 2(August 16, 2011-present)

Former Staff

Rising Moon-Moderator 2(July 1, 2011-July 11, 2011)
Der Blitzmesser-Moderator 2(July 11, 2011-July 16, 2011)
The Zarnalo-Moderator 2 (June 15, 2011-July 1, 2011; July 16, 2011-August 16, 2011)

Rules

• BZP Rules apply, obviously.
• No god-modding (e.g. controlling someone else's character, having your character do something impossible). And if someone god-mods against you, don't do it back, tell a Prisonbreak Mod.
• This is a Text-Based RPG, so to join in you post what is basically a miniature story for what is currently happening to your character.
• Use IC for In-Character and OOC for Out-Of-Character.
e.g.:
IC: The Toa leapt from ledge to ledge, seeking the rogue Rahi.

OOC: Hey Randommember1, care to join in?
• Don't bunny (meaning control extensively) other peoples characters without their permission.
• Don't kill anothers character without permission.
• Unlimited Characters.
• No silliness such as suddenly turning everyone's swords into feather dusters and having a tickle-off. Believe me, it's not as funny as you think.
• Don't glory hog or continuously degrade someone else's character.
• Along with current restrictions you are not allowed any unreasonable elements (Life, Creation, or Time) and all characters are incapable of performing Nova Blasts. Light and Shadow are allowed, but only if you have a good enough reason deemed fit by a majority of the Prisonbreak mods. Custom species are allowed, but custom elements aren't. Current unusable masks are the Komau, Avohkii, Kraahkan, Mask of Creation, Mask of Elemental Energy, Aki, Rua, or any Kanohi Nuva.

Credit to The Power That Is for the above rules (with some modifications).

Play on,

-Spawn

Last edited by Tyler Durden on 27th August 2011, 6:01 pm; edited 21 times in total (Reason for editing : No, Mango gave up his mod spot after a week and just became a regular RPG staffer.)

[14:42:39] @ Legolover-361 : Notice the name Tom Kenny.
[14:42:48] @ Legolover-361 : Notice also the Autobot names next to his.
[14:42:54] @ Tyler St. Francis : I know.
[14:43:28] @ Tyler St. Francis : More depressed that the bro who does Fred from Scooby-Doo voices three Decepticons.
[14:43:39] Universalis Oves : XD
[14:44:06] @ Riglax : http://screenrant.com/transformers-4-serious-sequel-dark-moon-sandy-155194/
[14:44:14] @ Tyler St. Francis : "JINKIES, GANG! WE LOST SHOCKWAVE!"
[14:44:35] @ Legolover-361 : "ALL RIGHT, DECEPTICONS! LET'S SPLIT UP AND SEARCH FOR CLUES!"

101 Re: Prisonbreak on 28th June 2011, 6:36 pm

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO
IC: Kellin

"Ger-" he started, then nodded. Whatever.

He gestured to the new arrival and Cipher, giving the latter his powers of speech back.

"Alright," he said, "let's get out of here."

-Spawn

[14:43:28] @ Tyler St. Francis : More depressed that the bro who does Fred from Scooby-Doo voices three Decepticons.
[14:44:06] @ Riglax : http://screenrant.com/transformers-4-serious-sequel-dark-moon-sandy-155194/
[14:44:35] @ Legolover-361 : "ALL RIGHT, DECEPTICONS! LET'S SPLIT UP AND SEARCH FOR CLUES!"

102 Re: Prisonbreak on 28th June 2011, 6:37 pm

Rising Moon

Wordscape Executive

Wordscape Executive
IC--Vvrynthios--

Vvrynthios blinked, nodded. "Where're we headed? Off this rock?" Anticipation oozed over his every letter.

103 Re: Prisonbreak on 28th June 2011, 6:40 pm

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff
IC: "Right," Cipher said, falling in line with the others.

Huh. This all seems so familiar, like I've done this before...

104 Re: Prisonbreak on 28th June 2011, 6:41 pm

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

"We'll find a way," said the grinning Toa of Sonics. "This is going just as I had planned it."

It feels good to know that sixty people owe me their thanks.

-Spawn

105 Re: Prisonbreak on 28th June 2011, 6:41 pm

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO
[IC -> Athillion (Gerto) ]: "Here's a suggestion, how about we discuss this in a more safe place?"

Last edited by Athillion on 28th June 2011, 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cleverbot: Do you like Pinkie Pie?
User: I hate ponies.
Cleverbot: Why would you hate ponies?
User: Because they are made in china?
Cleverbot: True.

106 Re: Prisonbreak on 28th June 2011, 6:42 pm

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Kellin looked at Gerto oddly, projecting his own voice inside the Toa's head.

What are you so nervous about?

-Spawn

107 Re: Prisonbreak on 28th June 2011, 6:43 pm

Rising Moon

Wordscape Executive

Wordscape Executive
IC--Vvrynthios--

Vvrynthios chuckled. "You're in for a surprise, then. If everything went according to plan we'd probably all be dead now, and the world would altogether be an unbearably boring place. Vvrynthios, by the way.

"Why hide? Not like anyone's going to screw with us. If they do, I'm bored and have a sudden craving for Piraka guts. In fact, let's go outta our way and find some dinner."

108 Re: Prisonbreak on 28th June 2011, 6:46 pm

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff
IC: Cipher suddenly was struck with inspiration.

"Hey," he asked nobody in particular. "What floor are we on?"

Cipher had an Idea.

109 Re: Prisonbreak on 28th June 2011, 6:48 pm

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO
[IC -> Athillion (Gerto)]: "I don't know, maybe it's the army of assassin's that's about to bloody kill us all, but maybe is the running I've been doing about some hours, Kellin."

It was obvious this wasn't the reason.

"Why hide? Because the Piraka aren't gonna let a bunch of prisoners escape for Hagah, just because they raised some weapons and have some firearm. Plus I don't intend on passing the rest of my life here, and none else is. And I know that."

110 Re: Prisonbreak on 28th June 2011, 6:58 pm

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Kellin shrugged. "Whatever, man." He turned to Vvrynthios. "Kellin. You probably haven't heard of me, but-"

He looked at Cipher. "Third. Why?"

A grin was slowly unfurling itself on his face.

GM: Vezok

Vezok was staring at his team of lieutanents. They were, like the rest of the Piraka's teams, six Toa, one from each prime element, and each handpicked for their lack of morals, attachments, and qualms about killing. He looked at the one at the far right, a black-and-red armored Toa of Fire named Dorian. He was one of the best contract killers in the world, and he had the looks to match. He was remarkably handsome, yet instantly forgettable. The perfect killer.

"So, Dorian," he asked evenly (which was never a good sign), what is the situation in Hagah?" Dorian grimaced.

"The guards sent out the G2's. The prisoners destroyed them and now have a handful of their weapons."

Vezok cursed.

"And do we have a lead on the orchestrators of the rebellion?"

Dorian smiled. "We do have an ID on one of the plotters." He tossed a file onto Vezok's desk, and the Piraka began to read it. "Prisoner #48014. Kellin. He's a legend in the hitman-for-hire business. It's said he's never missed a single shot, he's skilled with all weapons, a tactical genius smarter than that of half the Metru Nui Academy put together, and very, very dangerous. He was placed in here during a joint op between the Dark Hunters and a classified third party. The operation was run by The Shadowed One himself, who personally interrogated Kellin for a week before turning him over to Hagah. Word is, he didn't get anything out of him."

Vezok looked at Dorian. "You know a lot about him."

Dorian shrugged. "He's young, 500 years old at most, but he's very, very good. We were each hired by two feuding families who wanted members of the other taken out."

Vezok smiled to himself, a gruesome sight to behold. "Alright, then. You know him best? Find him. Kill him. Hang his body from the ruins of the prison as a warning to the other plotters."

Dorian looked at his employer, nodded, and went to his room to prepare for the hunt ahead.

-Spawn

Last edited by Tyler Durden on 29th June 2011, 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

111 Re: Prisonbreak on 28th June 2011, 7:04 pm

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff
IC: An equally wide, fanged grin spread across Cipher's visage, as he meaningfully raised an index figer.

"I got an idea. Where's the outermost hallway?"

112 Re: Prisonbreak on 28th June 2011, 7:08 pm

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

"Right over here," said Kellin, pointing to a corner. "What are you going to do?"

-Spawn

113 Re: Prisonbreak on 28th June 2011, 7:10 pm

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO
[IC -> Athillion (Gerto)]: "Hurry up and do it now. We have don't have any time." And sighing, he walked out of his secret passage.

114 Re: Prisonbreak on 28th June 2011, 7:13 pm

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Kellin looked at Cipher and grinned. "You heard the man."

-Spawn

115 Re: Prisonbreak on 28th June 2011, 7:15 pm

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff
IC: The grin morphed into a confident smirk as Cipher closed his eyes.

There.

"Stand back, everyone." he warned, approaching the wall.

"We're breaking out."

Fast as the eye could see, he jabbed his index finger into a very precise spot in the wall.

"BAKUSAI TENKETSU!"

116 Re: Prisonbreak on 28th June 2011, 7:18 pm

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Kellin ducked as a piece of particularly large rubble came flying at his head, and he cursed.

"What the hel-"

He stopped as he saw the giant hole in the wall, and the ground below. He clapped Cipher's back as he walked towards it. "You're a bloody genius, mate."

He jabbed his sword into the ledge Cipher had made and swung down, laughing as he felt the sun shine on him once again.

I'm FREE.

-Spawn

117 Re: Prisonbreak on 28th June 2011, 7:22 pm

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff
IC: Cipher nodded and accepted the compliment.

"Thanks, let's move." he said, nonchalantly jumping down the thirty feet from hole to ground.

In a neat, three point landing, he hit soil with a mix between squish and thud.

Beaming back at the hole, he awaited the descents of the others.

118 Re: Prisonbreak on 28th June 2011, 7:26 pm

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Kellin pulled the sword out of the wall, landing a neat triple backflip beside Cipher.

He looked up. "Come on down," he said. "Freedom awaits!"

-Spawn

119 Re: Prisonbreak on 28th June 2011, 7:33 pm

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff
IC: The acrobatics display was not lost on Cipher. He made a slight nod and a low whistle in appreciation.

He's good, alright. But not quite as good as someone else I know.

"Say, you're pretty agile," Cipher began, in converation. "You a practitioner of the Art, by any chance?"

120 Re: Prisonbreak on 28th June 2011, 7:54 pm

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

"I used to dabble," he said, "before my first hired. I haven't practiced in a few hundred years."

-Spawn

121 Re: Prisonbreak on 28th June 2011, 9:08 pm

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member
OOC: ...

Two pages? Really? I've skimmed the whole grassing thing, only looking for my char's names in posts.

There were two pages when I got here before.

IC Ikod:

Ikod walked alone now, Kpik had run off to find anyone they had recently been in contact with, and he was left to wander the hallways of the prison alone.

He was angry, all this time, he had been reading the minds of the guards, and collecting data and information, and now he couldn't confirm a thing he knew.

He was angry, very, very angry. He felt the need to kill something, anything, that was even slightly annoying to him. A toa guard ran up behind him, yelling at him to drop his weapon, and freeze.

Ikod tossed the weapon on the ground, and turned to face the guard. He did as the guard said, and asked, "Take me to your leader," holding his hands out, ready to be cuffed. Ikod was cuffed, and the guard was shocked, but he did his job nonetheless.

He told some more guards he had "got one" and suddenly, Ikod was surrounded by guards, all with very large guns. "What a welcome party," he said with a smile. "Take me to Vezok, I want to talk to him. Just let him know my name, and he should be happy to talk to me as well." And what Ikod meant by happy, was very angry, furious even, but Ikod had no worries, he knew Vezok wouldn't kill a prisoner willing to cooperate, especially one with a Suletu.

The guards were baffled, why in Karzanhi's name would a prisoner want to go to Vezok? But they did not quarrel, the bound his arms tighter, and walked him out of the prison, they would take him to Vezok.

The "leader" of the group of guards warned Vezok's assistants that they were taking a prisoner to him, and told said assistant to let Vezok know the prisoners name.

Ikod had either lost it, turning into a traitor, or was scheming, but for the sake of suspense nobody can really know.

OOC: So, Spawnguy, you control Vezok, make up some reason why Vezok would be angry but pleased at the same time to see Ikod.

---

IC Kpik:

Kpik ran down a long hallway, if a hallway was on fire, or even intraversable, he would use ice to help him move on through it. He had kept the metal map of the prison that Trip had made, and was using it to figure out where Kellin might be.

Of course, Kpik didn't know if Kellin was alive or not, but he did know where they split up, which way he went, and all he had to do was follow the trail of blood and bodies to find him.

Kellin did say that would all meet up on the west side, but this was a prison riot, there was no such thing as meeting up. They had believed that they had it all under their control, and split up, very bad move in a situation like this; if you have a large group of powerful allies, you don't break it apart when your enemies are about.

Kpik continued his search, even if he found Trip or one of the others, it would be alright, the fact was, they needed to regroup, and make it off the island.

OOC: So... can I use RPG magic to find Kellin?

-Kpik

122 Re: Prisonbreak on 28th June 2011, 9:12 pm

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO
OOC: Yeah. We're in the big hole in the wall.

Vezok looked up and saw a prisoner being led in. Without handcuffs. Alright, then. Maybe this would turn out well. The two guards who were leading him in looked to be survivors from what was left of Hagah, and Dorian walked in front of them.

Good. A leak.

He looked at the prisoner as he sat down and smiled grimly.

"What makes you think I shouldn't kill you now?"

-Spawn

Last edited by Tyler Durden on 29th June 2011, 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

123 Re: Prisonbreak on 28th June 2011, 9:29 pm

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member
IC Ikod:

Ikod frowned, "You don't remember me? I told those idiots to tell you my name. Anyway, I'm Ikod, prisoner 21067, and if you don't know, I have a Suletu on right now, even if it looks like I don't," he said.

He shrugged, "Oh well, know that you know who I am, I can tell you what you want from me," he told Vezok, obviously without any traces of fear.

When Vezok didn't answer for a few seconds, Ikod sighed, "You see that moron standing next to you? He thinks he special, like he might mean something to you in the field, he believes that he's your most trusted general. In fact, he's thinking about his promotion right now," he said, and the general who stood near Vezok just let his jaw hang, and went into instant denial.

Ikod knew Vezok wouldn't believe him unless he read his own mind, and Ikod decided to help his chances at doing that. "You've got me here, you can kill me in an instant, I can't get away with any information and give it away, I'll just die." Now that he had given Vezok even more control over the situation, he knew he would have more of a chance to get the nut to crack.

Because he came for more than just information, he came to give Vezok an idea.

-Ikod

124 Re: Prisonbreak on 28th June 2011, 9:33 pm

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Vezok cast his eye to Dorian with a grin. I figured as much. Good man.

"Don't deny it, Dorian. I'm proud of you. Back on Zakaz, you'd get a promotion just for that."

He looked at Ikod, looking at the prisoner hard.

"I remember you. I remember why you were cast in here, too, even if you don't. Tell me one thing, and you go free."

He held up a small flash drive with a custom design. "This goes to a vehicle locker at the outskirts of the base. Tell me what I want and you can have your choice of escape vehicles."

He looked at the prisoner long and hard, looking him up and down. Then, he slid over Kellin's prisoner file with a sick grin.

"Do you know this Toa?"

-Spawn

Last edited by Tyler Durden on 29th June 2011, 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

125 Re: Prisonbreak on 28th June 2011, 9:37 pm

Rising Moon

Wordscape Executive

Wordscape Executive
IC--Vvrynthios--

"Alright, Cipher is it? Where exactly're we--" His voice dropped to a raspy whisper. "Piraka..." He pointed up, towards the floor above.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2010-2014 Mata Nui Inc, a partially owned organization by Plast! Productions with a majority stake.