Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on matanuiinc@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration

A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, http://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prisonbreak

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 37 of 39]

1 Prisonbreak on 15th June 2011, 6:04 pm

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO
First topic message reminder :

Today's the day, we all told ourselves. After two years of planning, two years we'd never get back, today was the day. It started out without a hitch. We went to our normal jobs, delegated by the Toa who ran this place. Fools. They never assumed, never even let it slip into their bloated, self-righteous heads that maybe we would escape. No. It couldn't be possible. Maybe it wouldn't have crossed ours, either, if conditions weren't so crappy here. We were beaten, starved, and degraded, which is NOT the way you want to fix the "dregs of society" like us. But I digress.

It started small. A prisoner or two "disappeared", the guards were sure it was just another murder. Security was loosened. That's when we took our chance. We overpowered what guards we could overpower, took what weapons we could, and torched that darn island to the ground. Hagah, that was their name for it. After some Toa Team of guardians. About 60 of us planned our escape. A quarter of that didn't make it, including my best friend. Crazy Piraka charged into a guard tower with an improvized explosive strapped to his chest trying to distract the sharpshooters. It wasn't pretty.

Anyway, we got to the teleportation devices that the prison inspectors used, but we found out they had already been switched to one-way when we sent five prisoners in and they came back in scorched body bags. Now we were stuck, and the Prison Board could fill the darn island with guards, cops, bounty hunters and the like whenever they wanted to. So, the 40 of us that were left went our seperate ways, figuring there was no way we could all get out in one big group. Now here we are, 40 murderers, thieves, drug cookers, and the like, trying to get off whatever's left of Hagah alive...and free.

Oh, happy days.

-Kellin (Prisoner #48104)

Locations

Hagah - The main island, home of the prison.

Hagah State Prison - Or what's left of it. The whole place was destroyed by the prisoners, and now only a few intact pieces of it are being used as bases for prisoners who are trying to form their own governmental system.

Free Hagah - The settlement constructed by the special police force that the Prison Board sent to quell the prisoners. Getting in here is murder, literally. The orders are shoot on sight unless you have the Guardchip embedded in your arm.

The Hagah Islets - There is a ring of dwarf islands surrounding Hagah, six to be exact, and each is named after a Toa Hagah.

Norik - The Islet of fire, Hakann, rival of everyone but himself, and second in command of the Prison board, resides here. The islet is no more than one miles in diameter, as all of the islets are. In the very center of this land of fire and lava is a black dome, burnt, with one entrance. Inside this base is Hakann and his soldiers.

Gaaki - The Islet of Water, this place is a small jungle with many rivers and small lakes, in the center of the lush jungle is a steel dome base, surrounded by about a hundred yards of dirt and sand. Vezok, the Piraka who lives and works there, doesn't like nature.

Iruini - The Islet of Air, it is basically a foggy island, with nothing on it but a gunmetal dome base, where Zaktan, the leader of the Prison Board, lives and works. Some very odd rumors come from this islet, such as the idea that Zaktan is the fog, or at least lives in it.

Pouks - The Islet of Stone, this small island is a metal box, surrounded by a force field, it's actually obvious that Avak lives here. No one is ever seen coming out, or going in, and nothing is known about the inside.

Kualus - The Islet of ice, it is a living mountain, just like the one on Xia, except it is under control by the islet's owner, Thok. The base on this islet is said to be deep within the mountain.

Bomonga - The Islet of Earth, it is nothing but a flat surface or sand, sinking sand, it is rumored to have it's base in the center of the sand pit. Reidak and his soldier dwell here, but they are rarely seen.

That's pretty much it. The smart ones don't generally stay in one place. It's an easy way to get captured or killed.

Factions

Prison Board - Otherwise known as The Piraka, six Skakdi who work for the Dark Hunters. They poorly run the island, and are the cause of the riot, and this whole problem with the Prison. Some say they were trying to make the Prisoners into a large army, but they backfired on them, and the riot began.

Prisoners - The 40 survivors of the Prisonbreak. They're generally not seen in groups, as it brings too much attention from the Board. They're mainly trying to get off the island alive, and all allegiances between them are fragile at best.

Natives - The residents of Hagah. They're abused by the Prison Board and treated bluntly by the prisoners, so it's not likely that they'd be too happy to see a member of either side.

Playable Species

Matoran
Toa
Steltian
Vortixx
Skakdi
Turaga

There are rumors that something went wrong with the teleporation devices when the prisoners tried using them, and a couple Black and White Makuta leaked out of some alternate dimensions. What a load of junk, huh?

Well, anyway, good luck surviving. I've told you all I can. Hope to see you in the free world, mate.

Credits

Kazi/Didact/Skar-After I pitched him the idea, he was a great help with the locations, factions, and improving on my initial backstory. I share credit with him.
Zar-For being gracious enough to withdraw his own RPG in order to let me put this up here.
Rig and DH-For letting me put up Prisonbreak as the official MNI RPG.

Staff

Tyler Durden-Host (June 15, 2011-present)
Skarloth-Moderator 1(June 15, 2011-present)
Muscles Glasses-Moderator 2(August 16, 2011-present)

Former Staff

Rising Moon-Moderator 2(July 1, 2011-July 11, 2011)
Der Blitzmesser-Moderator 2(July 11, 2011-July 16, 2011)
The Zarnalo-Moderator 2 (June 15, 2011-July 1, 2011; July 16, 2011-August 16, 2011)

Rules

• BZP Rules apply, obviously.
• No god-modding (e.g. controlling someone else's character, having your character do something impossible). And if someone god-mods against you, don't do it back, tell a Prisonbreak Mod.
• This is a Text-Based RPG, so to join in you post what is basically a miniature story for what is currently happening to your character.
• Use IC for In-Character and OOC for Out-Of-Character.
e.g.:
IC: The Toa leapt from ledge to ledge, seeking the rogue Rahi.

OOC: Hey Randommember1, care to join in?
• Don't bunny (meaning control extensively) other peoples characters without their permission.
• Don't kill anothers character without permission.
• Unlimited Characters.
• No silliness such as suddenly turning everyone's swords into feather dusters and having a tickle-off. Believe me, it's not as funny as you think.
• Don't glory hog or continuously degrade someone else's character.
• Along with current restrictions you are not allowed any unreasonable elements (Life, Creation, or Time) and all characters are incapable of performing Nova Blasts. Light and Shadow are allowed, but only if you have a good enough reason deemed fit by a majority of the Prisonbreak mods. Custom species are allowed, but custom elements aren't. Current unusable masks are the Komau, Avohkii, Kraahkan, Mask of Creation, Mask of Elemental Energy, Aki, Rua, or any Kanohi Nuva.

Credit to The Power That Is for the above rules (with some modifications).

Play on,

-Spawn

Last edited by Tyler Durden on 27th August 2011, 6:01 pm; edited 21 times in total (Reason for editing : No, Mango gave up his mod spot after a week and just became a regular RPG staffer.)

[14:42:39] @ Legolover-361 : Notice the name Tom Kenny.
[14:42:48] @ Legolover-361 : Notice also the Autobot names next to his.
[14:42:54] @ Tyler St. Francis : I know.
[14:43:28] @ Tyler St. Francis : More depressed that the bro who does Fred from Scooby-Doo voices three Decepticons.
[14:43:39] Universalis Oves : XD
[14:44:06] @ Riglax : http://screenrant.com/transformers-4-serious-sequel-dark-moon-sandy-155194/
[14:44:14] @ Tyler St. Francis : "JINKIES, GANG! WE LOST SHOCKWAVE!"
[14:44:35] @ Legolover-361 : "ALL RIGHT, DECEPTICONS! LET'S SPLIT UP AND SEARCH FOR CLUES!"

901 Re: Prisonbreak on 19th August 2011, 5:46 pm

Lord Nektann

Solis Magna & Solar System Head

IC: Krausen
I was shocked at the determination of Jamnicwo as he punched me in the face. I flipped away using my Calix, and side kicked-him into the caravan wood. I towered over him.

IC: Roila
Vision was murky, pain was flitting, eyes were blinking in out. I saw Krausen about to punch Jamnicwo and screamed. The scream was high-pitched, and then I dissolved into a world of white.

IC: Jamnicwo
Roila's scream energized me and I punched Krausen in the stomach, and increased his gravity. He crashed through the caravan boards. The guards moved to help me, and I told them to take Roila somewhere safe. The guards nodded and picked up Roila, the Lightning Toa using my she had Kakama to help lead them. I turned to Krausen.

"People like you are why I wanted to be in a prison. To keep the monsters out."

I rose on a pillar of earth and towered over Jamnicwo. "The age of law is ocher. You are in a different time than those years ago. You should understand that things have changed."

Plasma burned his pillar and Krausen fell as I grabbed him in a head lock. He pulled me down and we punched and kicked, each of us panting. "CRIME IS NEVER RIGHT, THIS WILL NEVER CHANGE!"

IC: Gingher
"I'm a changed man." I told Skarloth. But if I was, then why wasn't I helping Jamnicwo. Crime had been some fun times, and the wealth was enormous. Who was I kidding? I lied to that Matoran. I hadn't changed at all.

The fool was injured. I punched his injuries and her screamed. Jamnicwo crumpled to the ground at my feet. I scooped up my Lightstone Rifle, and prepared to impale it in his brain, instantly killing him.

"Maybe when you die Jamnicwo, you'll see the light."

My injuries were overwhelming, but I still spat at Krausen. "If I don't stop you, someone will. I'm just one person. I'm not the only one."

"I can deal." I began to press the trigger when it exploded, rifle and all.

"NO!" I swung my sword at Krausen, who was still looking in awe at his fractured rifle.

The sword swung and my Calix was late. It cut my arm. I screamed, and saw Gingher. He was ready to die to save Jamnicwo. And I couldn't compete with him. I fled into the forest, clutching my arm.

I looked at Gingher. "Thank you." Then I slipped unconscious.

I looked around and absorbed the moment. I'd saved a life, not stolen one. And it felt...amazing.

"Your welcome." I whispered.

IC: Nekulo
"How so? What? WHAT IS IT FEYRREN?"

Last edited by Lord Nektann on 19th August 2011, 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lord Nektann, Nexus Tower Guides Head, and Solis Magna Guides Head

902 Re: Prisonbreak on 19th August 2011, 5:47 pm

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO
IC: Feyrren

"Something's...wrong," he said. "Something horribly, horribly wrong."

He sighed.

"I dunno. Gut feeling."

-Spawn

[14:43:28] @ Tyler St. Francis : More depressed that the bro who does Fred from Scooby-Doo voices three Decepticons.
[14:44:06] @ Riglax : http://screenrant.com/transformers-4-serious-sequel-dark-moon-sandy-155194/
[14:44:35] @ Legolover-361 : "ALL RIGHT, DECEPTICONS! LET'S SPLIT UP AND SEARCH FOR CLUES!"

903 Re: Prisonbreak on 19th August 2011, 5:59 pm

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO
IC - Athillion: Do you people have an idea what we are dealing with? If the infection is coming now, then breaking off the prison was just the beginning of the madness," a smile popped on Athillion's face, almost if he was starting to enjoy having his senses back.

"Ladies and gentlemen, prepare for your worst fear to take the form of your best friend."

Cleverbot: Do you like Pinkie Pie?
User: I hate ponies.
Cleverbot: Why would you hate ponies?
User: Because they are made in china?
Cleverbot: True.

904 Re: Prisonbreak on 19th August 2011, 7:03 pm

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff
OOC: I can't wait for Reordin's reply: "Uh, yeah, more 'n' you actually."

IC: "Uh... okay?" Kyphros said, competely confused.

"The Infected," Ria began, somewhat calmer now that they'd made progress with Dorian. "Besides shooting them in the face, how do we fight them?" she asked, looking to Reordin for answers, as he'd the experience.

"Infected? What're you guys talking about, zombies or something?"

905 Re: Prisonbreak on 19th August 2011, 7:59 pm

Lord Nektann

IC: Nakulo
"Then please stay calm. Raeir should be here soon."

I stared down at the weak Jamnicwo who had lapsed into unconscious as a result of severe injuries. I knew him as my head guard, but now he was a symbol of law, justice, and all that I should stand for. I looked around at Hulan, the Captain, and others from my vantage point and decided that most would never know how great it feels to do something right.

In unending pain, Jamnicwo's scream ripped through me, Dorian shooting Kellin. The bullet passed through me, I felt the brewing Infectious evil. I screamed in horror and loss.

I had been running for a long time, and came to a coughing stop. I laid down in the earth, and took some plants to bandage my arm. What I was to do, I didn't know. I sat in the comforting earth, and numbly respected Gingher.
He's got guts

906 Re: Prisonbreak on 19th August 2011, 9:10 pm

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member
GM metagame powerz/IC - Ikod-Kpik-Skarloth:

Ikod had gotten lost, he had been separated from the group, along with Kpik and Skarloth. "Well... we're still in the forest, but there isn't a mind to be found within 100 yards of us..." the being of stone said, rubbing his mask. Kpik sighed, "I don't understand, we were just with them, how could we have gotten lost?" he asked, Ikod just shrugged, unable to answer the question.

"I think... I think I know what happened," Skar said all of sudden, and the two looked over at him. "Alright, what happened?" Ikod asked, and Skarloth prepared his answer. "Well, I think our RPer just really didn't want to read the RPG, so he stuck us way out away from the others," the Matoran said, and the other two slowly agreed.

"Makes sense to me," Kpik said, and Ikod nodded, "I suppose so... I heard Kellin was dead or something, hahametagaming," Ikod said. Skarloth turned immediately in the direction the others were, "Come on, let's metagame ourselves back to the group," the red Matoran said, beginning the long walk back toward the group, Ikod and Kpik following behind him.

IC(for real) Raeir:

Raeir 'swam' back up into the Cafeteria, and stood up to see the others standing at the other side of the room. "I found the entrance, sorry it took so long," the Toa of air said, walking over to the food counter. "It's in the kitchen," he said, hopping over aforementioned counter.

Raeir immediately went to the entrance, it was a stove at first sight, but with a little tugging and pulling, Raeir had pulled the stove out to reveal a stone stairway leading down deep below the Cafeteria. "Aha. Alright, come on, let's get to Pouks and finish Avak off already," he said impatiently, walking down into the hole.

-Raeir

907 Re: Prisonbreak on 19th August 2011, 9:43 pm

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO
IC: Reordin

"You shoot them anywhere, really," said Reordin from his perch on the log. "They're not stereotypical zombies; they're living beings, just taken over by...something. We never got a chance to study it in the Pit, and that's where most of my technique ends. The main thing we can do is kill off anything Infected as soon as we see it, and-"

IC: Dorian

Dorian looked up, the light slowly fading back into his bright blue eyes.

"Burn the bodies."

He looked at Kellin's body, scanning the burns, and he realized that he had scarred the Toa of Sonics physically just as much as Kellin had scarred him mentally. The thought drove a cold chill down Dorian' rapidly emerging mind. He snapped his finger, setting Kellin's body aflame and rapidly cranking up the heat. In minutes, the Toa was a pile of ash.

He stood up, superheating his finger, and started carving a small diagram into the grass of the clearing.

"Hagah," Dorian said, his voice gradually gaining strength back, "is a relatively good-sized island, with hundreds of Rahi species lurking around the island, along with prisoners, bounty hunters, and the remaining guards. That's heaven for any kind of biological agent that might want to thrive here. Now, Kellin said they came through the teleporters, which means there could only have been fifteen tops. He managed to kill about half, so that means that at most, they have seven or eight. Now, viruses, when exposed to temperature extremes, are immediately killed. If we can take out the remaining carriers and burn their bodies, we can-"

Reordin's eyes lit up in realization.

"Nip the Infection in the bud," he said, a grin spreading across his face. "Good to have you back, Prettyboy."

-Spawn

908 Re: Prisonbreak on 19th August 2011, 10:39 pm

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff
IC: "Temperature extremes, huh?" Kyphros said, calling up his magical energies, holding out each hand as he charged a Blizzard and a Fira in his palms.

"I think I can manage that." he said, with an unseen smirk.

His hands shot out, firing a blue-white bolt of frigid magic and a fireball the size of a Toa's head at deadly speeds.

The Blizzard made first impact, striking the ground and sinking within, as needle sharp spikes of ice grew outwards until the structure was nearly the size of the Shade.

A second later, the Fira impacted the frozen spikes, and in an explosion of steam, the ice melted, leaving a small puddle of water.

"Anybody know what electricity does to them? I'm sure it'd burn them pretty bad and screw up their nervous systems." Kyphros reasoned, glancing to the others.

Ria stood awestruck at the display. Sure, he didn't appear to have too much power, but two, no, three elements at once? This was unheard of! Just what was this shadowy being?

909 Re: Prisonbreak on 19th August 2011, 10:44 pm

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Reordin shrugged, not at all impressed by the display of power. Sure, it was flashy enough, but he'd rather survive inconspiciously than die in a burst of flame.

He wasn't sure how many would agree with him, though.

"So, what's your plan?"

OOC: I'd like to think that Cipher would have acted the same way. Tongue

"My plan," Dorian said, the light finally reentering his eyes, "is to stick here for the night. God knows we all need a rest after the last couple of days, and tomorrow, we can look at this with fresh eyes."

As night began its slow descent over the island of Hagah, Dorian slowly and quietly moved logs into a campfire position, then grinned as he looked at the shadow of the sun. After lighting a campfire, he activated his Kakama and moved some more logs into the shape of four giant fingers and a thumb, with a small grassy space acting as the palm. The Toa of Fire grinned as the shadows of the dying sun hit the "palm", creating a darkness that gave the appearance of a giant hand.

For a whole minute, Dorian sat in the perfection of a God's hand that he had created himself, and, somehow, that gave him comfort.

"What do you want for dinner?" asked Dorian, after the shadows finally began their slow evacuation into the night sky.

910 Re: Prisonbreak on 19th August 2011, 10:57 pm

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member
IC Ikod:

Ikod saw a flicker of bright red light on the dark horizon, a fire. It could be a camp fire, or a wild one, he would have to get closer to it to figure out who was around this fire, if there were any sentient beings around it at all.

After a few solid minutes of walking toward this flame, it slowly came within the 100 yard mark that Ikod's mask was limited to. And as soon as his mental range passed over the campsite (which he now knew was, in fact, a campsite) he felt the many minds that sat or laid around the fire. "It's them," he said suddenly, picking up the speed of his pace and turning it into a jog, and then into a run.

The two others followed him as they ran around trees and through the forest, which Ikod noted was noticeably clearer, with much more room to move around. After crossing the distance of 100 yards, the three came into the camp, panting and sweating.

Once breath returned to Ikod's lungs, he spoke to the group, "Ah... hey guys. We... we got lost," he said, sitting down on the ground away from the fire, he didn't need warmth at the moment.

Skar found Reordin, "Hey, what happened while we were gone?" he asked, completely and totally unprepared for the onslaught of information and shock that was to come.

Kpik sat down near the fire, not wanting to use his ice powers to make his body warm.

-Kpik

911 Re: Prisonbreak on 19th August 2011, 10:58 pm

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Dorian stood, letting the dying embers of the sun wash over him like water and closing his eyes.

"Kellin is dead," the Toa of Fire said softly.

-Spawn

912 Re: Prisonbreak on 19th August 2011, 11:17 pm

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff
OOC: Kindasorta. He'd be moar liek "WOAH TWO ELEMENTS DUDECOOL." but yeah, he would think like that from a tactical standpoint. At times.

IC: Kyphros was far too observant to not catch the lack of interest from Reordin. Mentally, he shrugged. It was only a low-level Ice spell and a mid-level fire spell, nothing he could really expect to wow these people with anyway. Considering the one in red had complete control over fire, he'd guessed that such things weren't all that special here.

But still, the more he used a spell, the more experience he gained, the closer he was to the cool stuff, kinda like a video game. Slipping a hand into his pack, he grabbed his spellbook, flipping through the pages.

A sigh.

"Nothing new yet." he mumbled, returning the book to its pouch.

Also like a video game, it also requires level grinding...

Wait.

Magic works like it does in a video game.

What. The. ****.

913 Re: Prisonbreak on 19th August 2011, 11:22 pm

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Dorian stood up and walked deeper into the forest.

"Where are you going?" the Ko-Matoran called out, ready to walk with the Toa of Fire. A few others around the fire moved to do the same, but Dorian waved them down.

"I need to clear my head," said Dorian with a shrug, his dark blue eyes haunted with shadows cast by the brightly lit fire.

-Spawn

914 Re: Prisonbreak on 19th August 2011, 11:50 pm

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member
IC Ikod:

Ikod got up hastily and clumsily, and quickly read the minds around him, finding all the information about Kellin's death. He looked over at the pile of ashes that sat nearby. "This is... great... gosh, he's really gone? Finally, at last, Kellin is dead?" Ikod sighed with joy, chuckling. But he stopped the moment he figured out one, tiny little fact about the future; some kind of infection was coming to Hagah.

"Wait... what? What is this about an infection?" he asked, looking around the group for more information.

-Ikod

915 Re: Prisonbreak on 20th August 2011, 1:12 am

Lord Nektann

IC: Kinnarhi
I motioned for the guards to set Roila down. We were close to naive villages. She was panting and breathing, and mumbling incoherent strings o gibbersh. One of my fellow guards asked how we could help her, but I simply replied that this was Roila's fight. I stroked her head gently. I whispered into her ear.

"Roila, everything will be okay."

I saw Dorian aiming and firing, I felt an Infection writing through me. I felt sadness and fear and I heard the gun fire. The pain happened again, and Dorian fired a million different times, the Infection seethed through me. Krausen beating at Jamnicwo, kicking punching. Jamnicwo was king to die. I ran to help but Dorian shot me and I screamed as the shot went through me. I felt Kellin's emotions, and I was trapped, unable to help Jamnicwo as Krausen beat him as Dorian shot rounds into me. It was pure torture.

"Everything will be okay," Kinnarhi said.

I turned to her and grabbed her shoulders and gripped them.

"HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT. KRAUSEN WILL KILL HIM."

Her fingers bit into me, and she gazed at me with crazed eyes. I shocked her arms, and she recoiled. She gripped me, and seem to lose it as her eyes rolled back into her head. Then she snapped alert.

"THE FORSAKEN WILL RISE AGAIN!" Roila yelled, then wobbled and collapsed into unconsciousness.

I heaved Jamnicwo over my shoulder as I walked into the woods. Some stared, but I didn't care. They saw me. They wouldn't dare.

I decided it was time to make a boat. So I began to take wood and craft one to take me away to where I could get more money. It was time to use Violeto again.

"A secret tunnel in a prison stove," I muttered as I followed Raeir down into the tunnel to Pouks. "What kind of island is this?"

916 Re: Prisonbreak on 20th August 2011, 4:57 pm

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member
IC Raeir:

"It's a prison run by morons," Raeir said, walking further down the stairs until he reached flat ground. He then began the long walk to Pouks, "Remember, this tunnel goes under the ocean floor around Hagah, and then comes back up inside of Pouks... there will probably be a bunch of traps and stuff along the way, so stay alert," he told the two, activating his mask, and walking onward.

-Raeir

917 Re: Prisonbreak on 20th August 2011, 7:13 pm

Lord Nektann

IC: Nekulo
I shivered at Raeir's ghostly form as Feyrren and I descended into the oven and into the tunnel. I treaded carefully, and stayed alert. A Stone Rat scampered across the ground, and I froze it instinctively with my ice vision. I proceeded carefully, and a dank stench filled the air. I looked around quickly, and moved into a turn in the tunnel. Noises echoed.

"Yep," I muttered in the gloom. "Morons."

OOC: Back to the moron...

I coughed and woke up in the forest with Gingher standing near me, hands folded behind his back. He was looking off, pondering his own future. I sat up, and looked at gashes in my armor. I tweaked with gravity to position them perfectly and began to wekd my armor back together. I surprising felt a lot better considering my injuries.

"You healed me slightly didn't you?"

"You don't abandon your body using your Iden without having to repair it after a while. You're still injured, but not badly. Don't stand."

I stood and glanced at Gingher before saying. "Now where's that idiot Krausen?" Then I shakily collapsed, and heard Gingher's chuckles.

"Not funny."

OOC: Now on to the idiot...

The wood would be crafted, and I began to rip off more and more wood from trees in the forest. I'd have a boat soon.

918 Re: Prisonbreak on 20th August 2011, 11:11 pm

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Dorian came back twenty minutes later, just to hear Ikod's latest comment on the late Kellin.

He cast him a glare and sat down, preparing to make dinner.

IC: Feyrren

"Pistols out?" Feyrren said, getting his own ready just in case.

IC: Castor

Castor grinned as he moved his way through the trees, making his way to a small clearing that seemed to be dotted with figures.

Prisoners. That was easy enough.

He moved in on the Toa of Fire, whose face was obscured, and tackled him with a war yell.

"SUCK IT, BABY. QUICKEST. CAPTURE. EV-"

He turned the Toa over and was dumbstruck. The mask was different, but there was no mistaking-

"Dorian?"

A look of shock washed over his face.

"Castor Troy?"

-Spawn

919 Re: Prisonbreak on 20th August 2011, 11:53 pm

Lord Nektann

"Buddy, you aren't going to survive if you just drew your weapon." I proceeded with caution, as I moved deeper into the tunnel. I heard water dripping up ahead. "We must be close to the ocean."

I sat over Roila and tried to think how one would heal mental damage. Surely, a Psionics Toa such as Roila could heal her. Suddenly I realized that this was exactly the case. I whispered into her ear. "Use your Toa power."

Dorian shot me again and again. He laughed, "I'd never be with Roila, not now not ever." Dorian cackled and fired two shots at me. I screamed a gunshots flew through my head, and fell to the ground in pure anguish. I wept and suddenly realized, I could beat Dorian and go to Krausen and beat him too. I just had to use my mental powers. I stopped, I couldn't trick his mind. But mental could do more. Dorian shot my head twice more, and I screamed ethereally before telekinetically whirling the gun to face him as he shot. He sat stunned, until he shot two more shots at my head. Krausen kicked Jamnicwo again and again. I screamed.

920 Re: Prisonbreak on 21st August 2011, 6:46 pm

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member
IC Raeir:

"Yeah, we're right up under it by now," he said, walking slowly onwards, his eyes searching the walls, ceiling, and floor of the tunnel. After a few more turns, they came upon a steel wall, silver, with a simple door in the center of it. "I got this, let me check this thing out," he said, stepping through the door and steel wall.

On the other side, nothing seemed out of place, it was the tunnel again, nothing really odd about it. He went back to step through the wall again, and bumped into it. "Oh... oh no, no, not now," he said, trying to force his body through the steel wall. He took out one of his pistols, and realized suddenly that he mask was still on, because his elbow was in the wall.

"Strange..." he said, he reached his arm into the stone wall of the tunnel, and then touched the steel wall with his finger, he was confused, how could this be happening? He deactivated his mask, and took out one of his pistols, shooting at the door to make sure this wasn't some weird illusion. Well, it wasn't, the bullets bounced back and embedded themselves into the tunnel around him.

He sighed, and tried to open the door, but it was locked from the other side. "Guys, unlock the door, I'm stuck over here," he said, letting go of the doorknob.

OOC: You can't unlock the door from the other side, its fused, and the doorknob is fake, we'll have to find a way around it.

-Raeir

921 Re: Prisonbreak on 21st August 2011, 7:23 pm

Lord Nektann

I fired a water blast at the door, and it sprayed all around, and I gave up. I charged the door, and hit it, falling to the floor. "Think your Toa hocus-pocus could work Raeir?"

922 Re: Prisonbreak on 22nd August 2011, 1:48 pm

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

There was silence in the clearing for several moments before the two Toa got up and hugged each other laughing like fiends. Castor leaned in and kissed Dorian on the temple enthusiastically.

"DUDE, WE'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU. TWENTY YEARS, BRO."

Dorian grinned and finally let go of Castor.

"Castor, what are you doing here, man? I didn't know you were a jailbait."

"I'm here for a bit of fun. What's the situation here?"

"Zombies, mate. Frickin zombies."

"...wut?"

-Spawn

923 Re: Prisonbreak on 22nd August 2011, 5:39 pm

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member
IC Raeir:

Raeir hit his head, cursing himself for not thinking of it sooner. "Air pressure," he said, taking a step back from the door, "alright, get back, way back, heck, go back to the last turn, I don't know what this thing will do," Raeir said, beginning to push immense air pressure on the door, he just needed to keep raising the pressure until the door popped out of the steel wall, or broke, he personally wanted to see it blow out of the wall.

"Get back!" he yelled, continuing to apply pressure to the door.

IC Ikod:

Ikod scanned the mind of this new arrival, "Huh, another person, weird how these people start showing up when things get a little calm around here," he said, leaning against a tree as he stared at Dorian's new friend.

-Ikod

924 Re: Prisonbreak on 22nd August 2011, 5:42 pm

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Castor managed to calm down for a second and ran his hand across his hair with a grin.

"I'm Castor," he managed to say after a moment's silence. "And you're alive!" Castor yelled, tackling Dorian in a monstrous hug as his skinny frame shook with excitement.

-Spawn

925 Re: Prisonbreak on 22nd August 2011, 8:49 pm

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member
IC Zire - CeaBea - Rayzar {Nearing Amorian and Kartak):

Zire used his elemental power over stone to blast a path for the three, walking ahead quickly to check for any prisoners, mercenaries, or corrupt guards who hated natives. Luckily, he did not see any this time, he turned to the others who were in hiding, "Alright, its clear, let's go before someone finds us," the Toa said, running ahead with the other two.

"Someone is going to notice three people tearing a path through the forest soon enough," Rayzar said, holding CeaBea's hand as the three of them ran through the less dense forest. Zire nodded, "I know.. and we need to get off this island before we're killed," Zire said. The three of them made their way slowly through the jungle, none of them knew, though, that just up ahead, two beings stood in a clearing.

-Zire

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2010-2014 Mata Nui Inc, a partially owned organization by Plast! Productions with a majority stake.