Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dark Knight will Rise

+4
Skarloth
Riglax
The Dark Hunter
GoldenTahu
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Dark Knight will Rise Empty The Dark Knight will Rise 15th July 2011, 11:06 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Their Mistake Story Manager

Well, as many may know by now, the teaser trailer, a year in advance at that, is now released in theaters before Harry Potter 8. As soon as this happened, bootlegged videos of the trailer popped up on YT, and many people saw them. I however, got the news after Warner Bros took everything off the internet(Why? It's just a a trailer). Anyway, I probably won't be able to see HP 8, so I went around looking for the trailer. Man, it too me awhile, but I found a YT video with a link that has the legit teaser(be warned, I am not sure about the site in the link being safe, but it looked ok to me): LINK

Watch and enjoy, as long as that site is able to hold the video that is. Long live awesome films like these! Smile

BTW official TDKR site here.

2The Dark Knight will Rise Empty Re: The Dark Knight will Rise 15th July 2011, 11:14 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

I saw the trailer- It didn't show much at all, just a second or two of him int he costume. The rest was... I can't remember. Some dude with a mustache was in a hospital, talking about some Harvey :/

3The Dark Knight will Rise Empty Re: The Dark Knight will Rise 15th July 2011, 11:57 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

I was most exited when you got to see bane.

BTW That "dude with a mustache" was Jim Gordon played by Gary Oldman in the hospital, talking about Batman "coming back", not Harvey Dent. He's dead. Tongue

BTW I made a wallpaper for all you Dark Knight fanboys out there: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bbb373/Batman/bane2.jpg

4The Dark Knight will Rise Empty Re: The Dark Knight will Rise 16th July 2011, 12:17 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

I'm really interested in this movie, since it's a Nolan movie. Though I know nothing about it, so someone care to explain a bit of the plot?

5The Dark Knight will Rise Empty Re: The Dark Knight will Rise 16th July 2011, 12:48 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

The Dark Knight was an awesome movie, and now there's going to be a sequel?

It has to be good.

-Skar

6The Dark Knight will Rise Empty Re: The Dark Knight will Rise 16th July 2011, 7:03 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

You do know that Batman Begins came before The Dark Knight right? Tongue They're bothe awesome movies.

7The Dark Knight will Rise Empty Re: The Dark Knight will Rise 16th July 2011, 8:21 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

I've not heard of Batman Begins.

-Skar

8The Dark Knight will Rise Empty Re: The Dark Knight will Rise 16th July 2011, 11:45 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Skarloth wrote:I've not heard of Batman Begins.

-Skar
Ok, now you're just messin' with me. Evil or Very Mad

9The Dark Knight will Rise Empty Re: The Dark Knight will Rise 17th July 2011, 5:01 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

Srsly dood.

Nevar herd uv it.

-Skah

10The Dark Knight will Rise Empty Re: The Dark Knight will Rise 17th July 2011, 10:47 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

I can't believe you've never heard of it. It was a smash hit, especially with Batman fans, who had been trashed much like Transformers fans today by the 80-90s Batman films.. It spawned The Dark Knight, which was even better. Learn all about it(and the other 2 films, one upcoming,) here. That has links to the bigger articles for all 3 films.(Rigs you can also check out the plot here)

And just to tease you, Skar, here's the trailer for Batman Begins.

(also teaser)

11The Dark Knight will Rise Empty Re: The Dark Knight will Rise 18th July 2011, 11:46 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

OMG BATMAN FOR PRESIDENT THIS VIDEO BREAKS THE RULES OF AWESOMENESS THE DRAK KNIGHT RISES FTW!!!1!1!!

12The Dark Knight will Rise Empty Re: The Dark Knight will Rise 3rd September 2011, 4:09 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Anyone think the choice for Anne Hathaway as Catwoman strange?

The Dark Knight will Rise Selina_kyle

Last edited by The G-Man on 5th September 2011, 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

13The Dark Knight will Rise Empty Re: The Dark Knight will Rise 3rd September 2011, 4:12 pm

Dov Kayranslayer

Dov Kayranslayer

MNI Author

MNI Author

Seriously Skar
even I know of Batman Begins
and of Batman Forever
and a bunch of other titles I've never actually watched.

Funny thing, I've never really watched any Batman movies.

INB4 someone realizes what I just said, I'll take the time to apologize and note that I just simply have never had the opportunity.

14The Dark Knight will Rise Empty Re: The Dark Knight will Rise 3rd September 2011, 4:23 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

I must have been dead or something, because I never heard of that movie... it's like it came out of the blue.

-Skar

15The Dark Knight will Rise Empty Re: The Dark Knight will Rise 3rd September 2011, 4:58 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Watch both the Nolan Batman films. They are great, and the later one may be the best superhero film of all time.

16The Dark Knight will Rise Empty Re: The Dark Knight will Rise 3rd September 2011, 5:57 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

I watched The Dark Knight, but I still don't recall Batman Begins. ._.

-Skar

17The Dark Knight will Rise Empty Re: The Dark Knight will Rise 3rd September 2011, 6:17 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Seriously, how is that possible? I've been hearing of it since it got out. Heck, I randomly got the movie on DVD form the newspaper XD

18The Dark Knight will Rise Empty Re: The Dark Knight will Rise 3rd September 2011, 6:45 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

When did it come out? 2007?

I don't think I was in a position at the time to know about the latest movies....

-Skar

19The Dark Knight will Rise Empty Re: The Dark Knight will Rise 3rd September 2011, 7:59 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

2005 dude. I just can't understand how you can watch the dark knight without knowing it's a sequel. Tongue

20The Dark Knight will Rise Empty Re: The Dark Knight will Rise 3rd September 2011, 11:29 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

Well, I was, what, 8 or 9 at the time? XD

-Skar

21The Dark Knight will Rise Empty Re: The Dark Knight will Rise 3rd September 2011, 11:38 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Watch the trailer of it I posted(previous page). Then rent it. It's one of the best superhero origin movies (although it seems nearly all superhero movies these days are origin movies :/) Tongue

BTW what's everyone's favorite scene from TDK?

22The Dark Knight will Rise Empty Re: The Dark Knight will Rise 4th September 2011, 9:53 am

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Rachel's death scene and the emotional reaction. Bruce Wayne and Harvey Dent's reactions made the rest of the movie for me, and it was a erally powerful scene.

-Spawn

23The Dark Knight will Rise Empty Re: The Dark Knight will Rise 4th September 2011, 11:00 am

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

I'm stuck between the interrogation scene and the end scene with Harvey, Gordon, and Bruce.

24The Dark Knight will Rise Empty Re: The Dark Knight will Rise 4th September 2011, 3:49 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

Recalling scenes...

I'd have to say the beginning scene with the bank robbery. Smile

-Skar

25The Dark Knight will Rise Empty Re: The Dark Knight will Rise 4th September 2011, 3:59 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

"No, no, no, no, I kill the bus driver."

"What bus driver?"

-Spawn

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next