Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dissidence

+7
Lord Nektann
Dov Kayranslayer
Skarloth
Riglax
Legolover-361
Razgriz
St. Francis
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 19]

1Dissidence - Page 17 Empty Dissidence 28th August 2011, 9:15 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

First topic message reminder :

Metru Nui. A place where the sun is silent.

I suppose it began when the democratic elections we once prided ourselves on ceased. Turaga Dume declared himself king and abolished the Senate, which didn't really bother us at the time. It was stupid of us, we later knew, but Turaga Dume was like a father to us, and taking that into consideration, we did nothing. Slowly, though, the beings who had once populated the streets with such diversity, such life, had been brainwashed. They were idealists, arresting someone for so much as making a dirty joke in a public area. I know a guy who personally stood outside the police station and tied an RC helicopter to his-well, you get the picture. He's serving twenty years in prison now...or was, before they found him hung in his own cell due to "suicide." You get a lot of that in Metru Nui.

My name is Jolek Highwind, and I was a martial artist/all-around funny guy who wandered around Metru Nui looking to do whatever I could in the name of SCIENCE. After the crackdowns and the growing tyranny, though, I started to lay low. One night, after I heard about a friend's death in a holding cell, I went to a bar to drink away my problems.

This is the part where I meet Castor Troy.

Castor was skinny, tall, brash, charismatic, handsome, funny, and too damn fearless for his own good. He wasn't held down by the limits of normal life; rather, he saw beyond all that and could almost predict the future based on a single choice, weighing the consequences in a quarter of a second. His philosophy in life was that anyone could beat the crap out of him at any time, but the stupid bastard on the giving end of the punches couldn't kill him, because of the two of them, Castor Troy was the one with nothing to lose.

Anyway, Castor and I got to talking about the state of things, growing a friendship of sorts and we were about to leave before Castor punched me in the face in an alcholic brain fart of sorts. Now, being the upstanding martial artist that I am, I couldn't have that. So Castor and I ended up getting into a fight, one that left us both bloodied and moaning in the parking lot. A couple of others came and started their own fights. Most sensible people would consider this the part where you stumble home and try to steel yourself for the hangover. But Castor Troy wasn't sensible, especially when said hangover hit.

He bought the bar with all of his life savings and invited all his friends, many of whom had actually survived prison (no small accomplishment these days) and we started up a fight club in the basement of that dingy Ta-Koro bar. Several others began doing the same thing and reporting to Castor, and in two weeks, we had raised a small army, which he later confided to me was part of a mega birthday present to himself.

He's announcing the purpose of his "present" tonight at the original fight club. He's invited me, his best friend, to help him co-lead whatever it is. Thing is, I dunno if I really want to...

-Jolek Highwind

Welcome to Dissidence, an atypical resistance game. You see, you won't be fighting with bullets or knives...at least, not mainly.

You'll be fighting with humor.

That's right. Your job is to stretch the ruling party of Metru Nui thin with the stupidest crap imaginable, bribe or take out as many cops as you can and show the people that they don't have to be afraid. The goal isn't to win, though that would certainly be great; no, the main goal is not to lose.

You'll be fighting cops, Vahki, and in some situations, yourself. But if you can pull it off, you'll be a legend.

Of course, all legends have to die sometime, right?

Fight Clubs

There are several fight clubs in each Metru. The leader of each fight club is a member of a committee that is based in the center of each Metru, each representing the opposite of that Metru's core value.

Ta-Assault
Ga-Chaos
Le-Isolation
Po-Defilation
Onu-Misinformation
Ko-Panic

Any member of a fight club can fufill any kind of assignment related to these six committes, but they have to be approved by a majority of each commmittee. After all, Metru Nui is a democracy, right? The only people who can fufill an assignment without approval from the committees are Castor and Jolek. Either of the two can veto any decision made by a committee.

Locations

Ta-Metru-District of Fire and industrial leader of Metru Nui. The first fight club was founded here by Castor and Jolek, and it was one of the quickest to spread. Mask makers and blue collar workers slam each other into oblivion in bars all around the city.

Ga-Metru-Peaceful district of Water in Metru Nui. This was one of the last districts to have a fight club founded within its borders, but it's caught on like wildfire. Students and sometimes teachers make up the fight clubs here.

Ko-Metru-Philosophy practically wraps itself around Ko-Metru, leading to pent up scholars duking it out in the fight clubs here. This was the last district to have a fight club founded.

Po-Metru-Creative district of Stone and a fight club safe haven. The fight clubs here are filled with carvers and stone masons who want to get out their unused creative energy.

Onu-Metru-Knowledgable district of Earth. Not as many fight clubs here, but the ones that exist are extremely hard to find. Archivists who want to learn about something beyond museum exhibits and actually experience human contact brawl around the entire basement.

Le-Metru-Bustling district of Air. Fight clubs spread pretty quickly in Le-Metru, and are filled with test pilots who want to control their own lives and don't feel like becoming some wall stain in the Moto Hub.

Factions

The Trojans-Castor Troy's group of fighters and criminals. They're not nearly as open with their identities, but they strike from the shadows, mixing humor, aggression, and the will for freedom.

The Mob-The organized crime on Metru Nui. They hate the government just as much as the Trojans do, but they view the fighters as little more than an unorganized group of street thugs.

The Protectorate of Metru Nui-The government, led by Turaga Dume. They're uptight, vicious, and willing to arrest you for any little thing you do. Pretty much everyone will hate you if you play as one.

-Spawn

401Dissidence - Page 17 Empty Re: Dissidence 17th March 2012, 9:57 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

IC (outside Ta-Metru Department Headquarters):

Eyebrows raised, Xhana shook her head. "No. Play it back -- what'd you see?"

402Dissidence - Page 17 Empty Re: Dissidence 17th March 2012, 10:01 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC:

Jasik flicked his finger along the touchscreen, bringing the video back to its last five seconds. It played through again, and the Lieutenant cursed under his breath. He flicked it back once again.

In the video, which had a clear view out the window of Vault 1, a car could be seen pulling in, though the picture was too grainy to get a clear shot. He used his pixelate option on his phone and straightened out the image a little bit, zooming in on the car. It was a red convertible, late-model, some kind of ponycar.

It was the same car that they had seen Castor Troy use last night.

403Dissidence - Page 17 Empty Re: Dissidence 17th March 2012, 10:18 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

IC (outside Ta-Metru Department Headquarters):

Xhana's eyes widened in remembrance. Only a moment of conflict caught onto her words as they came up her throat, but the conflict had a slippery grasp.

"I know that car!" she whispered. "I stopped by a bar after my patrol; that car pulled up to the sidewak outside and produced a few Toa."

She heard Jasik's breath catch. She herself was surprised: Going to a bar had actually helped her job?

"I know where the bar is, too," she continued, breathless. "I wasn't drunk or anything when I left. Maybe those people are still there -- and if not, well, we've got a place to start watching."

404Dissidence - Page 17 Empty Re: Dissidence 17th March 2012, 10:19 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC:

Jasik recognized the car, too. He had seen it, if only in passing, before he met Angel. His heart stopped momentarily. Could Angel have...?

Wait. No. Angel couldn't have: he had been with Xhana and Kartah after their patrol. His breathing alleviated. His frind was innocent.

But Castor...

"Get in," he said, leaping into his driver's side door. "We're going on a field trip."

405Dissidence - Page 17 Empty Re: Dissidence 18th March 2012, 11:10 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

IC - Atherac - Markan:

Atherac took out his mobile, punched a few numbers quite awkwardly, and used it to call Markan.

The Skakdi growled. The new experimental designs Dume had suggest for some Vahki were going terribly wrong; most of the gismos he wanted on them, Markan just knew he was going to use to mistreat people, or were useless. Even more so, they didn't work.

He was getting quite tired explaining to Dume how Vahki weren't moving tanks - he should commission another unit for that purpose; Dume kept asking for upgrades with the Vahki. Suddenly, his phone rang - "Hmph. People don't usually call me," he thought. He was even more surprised when he saw Atherac's name on his phone.

"What on Earth does this bastard want?"

"Markan?

"Atherac! Uh... what on Mata Nui do you want?"

"Listen, there's a thing I need you to look over."

"A thing?"

"I want you to extract a virus for me."

"Oh, come on, today? My day can't get worse."

"Yes, today. It's Vahki...Fight Club related."

"Are you sure I will not get axed for this?"

"Yes, let us in."

"Oh dangit, there goes my franking job."

He told the guards to let the two creatures in. Castor and Atherac walked inside the facility.

406Dissidence - Page 17 Empty Re: Dissidence 18th March 2012, 12:35 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC:

Castor nodded in greeting and stuck out his hand.

"Markan, I'm Castor Troy. Thank you for meeting us on such short notice."

Jasik, meanwhile, had pulled into the parking lot of The Devil's Door: it appeared to be rather empty, with the reserved parking spaces meant for Castor and Angel both looking rather barren.

"Let's head in," said the lieutenant to Xhana.

407Dissidence - Page 17 Empty Re: Dissidence 19th March 2012, 5:32 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

IC - Markan:

"Yeah, yeah, I'm Markan, nice to meet you, how are you and whatever ---"

He turned around, looking at his computers, and muttered, "So, what's this all about? Some Vahki business..?"

Atherac took a step backwards, as of he was gesturing towards Castor for a reply.

408Dissidence - Page 17 Empty Re: Dissidence 19th March 2012, 5:41 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC:

"I'm going to assume you received word of the defective Vahki in Southeastern Ta-Metru last night?" Castor asked.

409Dissidence - Page 17 Empty Re: Dissidence 19th March 2012, 5:43 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

IC - Markan:

Markan's eyes opened wide. He turned around, looking at Castor. "You didn't it... how could you... oh you little bastard, did you?"

410Dissidence - Page 17 Empty Re: Dissidence 19th March 2012, 5:47 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC:

"We have the last infected Vahki. We need to extract that virus. Atherac says you can help."

411Dissidence - Page 17 Empty Re: Dissidence 19th March 2012, 6:11 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

IC - Markan:

"You idiots; I was going to examine it anyway. I probably would have given you the information regarding the virus. Now, we have to work under the radar, and I can assume bringing the Vahki in isn't an option. A'ight, let me crab some tools."

He grabbed several tools and portable tablets, before he started walking towards the exit. The facility as a large rectangular building, and the exit was several minutes away from his office.

"Where are you keeping it?"

412Dissidence - Page 17 Empty Re: Dissidence 19th March 2012, 6:13 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC:

"My bar," said Castor, walking out the door. "We can-"

He cursed loudly and ran back inside.

"They're quarantining Ta-Metru."

413Dissidence - Page 17 Empty Re: Dissidence 19th March 2012, 6:22 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

IC - Atherac:

"What? They are doing what?!" Atherac cried out as soon as he saw the quarantine. Why on Mata Nui did they have to do it now?

"Dangit, we need another way in Ta-Metru. We aren't getting in there easily," he said.

"It's good we have you around to point the obvious," snapped Markan.

"Oh shut up. Any ideas on how to get in there, Castor? Because I don't suppose Markan over here knows any."

414Dissidence - Page 17 Empty Re: Dissidence 19th March 2012, 6:35 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC:

"Only one," said Castor grimly, turning to the Skakdi. "You have a car?"

415Dissidence - Page 17 Empty Re: Dissidence 20th March 2012, 10:02 am

Old Man Isles

MNI Author

MNI Author

IC - Shady - Ta-Metru Bar

"Attract attention," he stated.

He moved up the stairs, shimmering from view and appearing at the door. Stepping outside, he looked both ways. If his plan worked, the nearly empty seat would be full of Vahki in seconds.

416Dissidence - Page 17 Empty Re: Dissidence 24th March 2012, 12:04 am

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

The Prodigal Son wrote:IC:

Jasik, meanwhile, had pulled into the parking lot of The Devil's Door: it appeared to be rather empty, with the reserved parking spaces meant for Castor and Angel both looking rather barren.

"Let's head in," said the lieutenant to Xhana.

IC (outside The Devil's Door):

Xhana slipped out of the passenger seat, adjusting her Kanohi over her face and then turning, right hand on her right hip, to wait for Jasik to get out.

"Let's not make them too suspicious, all right?" said Xhana. "We're here to get information. That won't work if they clam up."

417Dissidence - Page 17 Empty Re: Dissidence 24th March 2012, 11:21 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC:

Jasik shrugged.

"Whatever," he said. "I'm more worried about you. Try not to spread your...activities...from the last night around, okay? Last thing we need is them shunting Angel when he could end up being very valuable to us."

Especially you...

418Dissidence - Page 17 Empty Re: Dissidence 27th March 2012, 11:37 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

IC - Atherac:

"How do you suppose we get past all the security, using one bloody car?"

OOC: Wait, am I late by some days? Trololololo.

419Dissidence - Page 17 Empty Re: Dissidence 10th April 2012, 10:42 am

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC:

Castor grinned.

"Watch me," he said, jumping into the car. "Get in."

420Dissidence - Page 17 Empty Re: Dissidence 10th April 2012, 10:46 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

IC - Atherac:

Atherac jumped in the car, still confused.

"What about Markan?" he asked. "We are blind without him," he added.

Last edited by Riglax on 10th April 2012, 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total

421Dissidence - Page 17 Empty Re: Dissidence 10th April 2012, 10:47 am

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC:

"Might as well bring him in, too," said the Toa of Air with a shrug. He watched as the Skakdi hopped in the car and grinned.

"GUNNING IT!" yelled Castor gleefully as he pressed down on the gas pedal, driving right towards the checkpoint.

422Dissidence - Page 17 Empty Re: Dissidence 10th April 2012, 10:50 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

IC - Markan:

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING? YOU'RE GOING TO KILL US!"

Atherac nodded as well. "I hope you've got a plan. You have one... right?"

Last edited by Riglax on 10th April 2012, 11:25 am; edited 2 times in total

423Dissidence - Page 17 Empty Re: Dissidence 10th April 2012, 10:59 am

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC:

"Maybe. On both counts."

Bullets began to fly through the windshield and hood as Castor sped towards the checkpoint. At the last possible second, he spun the car left, and the back end fishtailed, striking both Protectorate officers and killing them. The Toa of Air whooped triumphantly as the checkpoint cleared out.

Straightening the car, he drove through the gate into Ta-Metru, lightheartedly picking a bullet out of the seat next to him. It had landed two centimeters away from Atherac's neck.

424Dissidence - Page 17 Empty Re: Dissidence 10th April 2012, 11:36 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

IC - Markan and Atherac:

"DANGIT, DANGIT! THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR HELPING YOU?" screamed Markan. Atherac, enraged, punched Markan in the face. Markan fell back unconscious.

"So, uh, are we going to Devil's?" he said. "Because I don't think that's a good idea with all the cops on our back!"

425Dissidence - Page 17 Empty Re: Dissidence 10th April 2012, 11:50 am

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC:

"No, actually," said Castor. "We are going to Devil's."

He pressed a button where the air bags would normally be and grinned.

"By the way," he said. "I hope you buckled in."

Small, miniaturized pyrotechnics popped inside the doors, literally blowing them off their hinges. The sheer force sucked away the seats into the alleyways around the main street, and Castor pressed a button on his keychain. The car detonated and skidded to a flaming halt: to the cops, it would look like the three had just blown themselves straight into martyrdom.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum