Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Tunnel - RPG

+2
Legolover-361
Skarloth
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

1The Tunnel - RPG - Page 3 Empty The Tunnel - RPG 29th August 2011, 8:07 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

First topic message reminder :

INTRODUCTION

We thought it would be different, this tournament, we thought it would be more... civilized, you could say. Believe me, this is not a game, this is not jokes and laughs, this is an ongoing war, a fight for survival, bestial, evil, cruel, this is karzanhi in the fullest meaning of the word.

When we entered the game, all six of us, we were expecting a competition, a game, not this, we came so unprepared, it's humorous. We started losing lives right off the bat, and we learned to abuse any and all battle tactics we knew. Then, the worst came, the death of a teammate, one of us had fallen just too many times, ten to be exact, and he stayed down this time, he didn't vanish as was the norm, nor did he reappear in a new body.

We had about three seconds to mourn his death before the next wave came, unsurprisingly, we all fought like beasts... killing rage and elemental powers accompanied by a baleful hate so strong we were on the brink of insanity. As the fight blurred from beginning to end, we didn't even recall the boss fight, the five of us found ourselves stuck in that familiar circular room, with the glowing crystal clear Kanohi in the center sitting upon its pedestal.

As we all slumped to the ground, fatigue paralyzing our bodies, and exhaustion knocking us unconscious in the first few minutes we were there. When we woke up, the Kanohi grew steadily brighter and brighter, and we were suddenly back in the Tunnel, doomed to repeat the process again. None of us can go on; it's gone on too long, long enough that I don't even recall a Time before the Tunnel...

I can't let myself lose confidence, the enemy grows stronger, and the Announcer continues to put people into this game of death, we need to win, we need to finish this game, and destroy the Announcer, and his cruel game.

BREIF EXPLANATION

In this RPG, you fight against three waves of combatants, followed by a boss that always varies in difficulty. You travel through the tunnels, conserving lives, and racking up kills, just trying to survive, basically. The tunnels were made by a madman, nobody knows his name, or how he got the authority to imprison people in his ‘game’ and force them to fight against their will. But that’s not important (yet), what it important, is that you survive the oncoming waves of nasty things that want to eat you alive.

BATTLE DESCRIPTION

You have ten lives, body armor, weapons of your choice, you can transform into a Rahi, and you have a wrist mounted kill counter. Other than that, you have seven miles to run each day, while fighting all sorts of devilry along the way, three waves to be exact. Each wave is accompanied by a boss, a minor one, that should be fairly easy to defeat once you know how to.

Once you get to the end of your tunnel, you enter a large circular arena, where the real boss of that particular tunnel you just arrived from awaits. Once (or if) you kill him/it, you’ll head on into another circular room at the other end of the arena, in which you will get a night’s rest, after that you’ll be teleported to the start of the next tunnel, and the process starts all over again.

LOCATION DESCRIPTION

Imagine a wooden wheel, eight spokes to this wheel, and each spoke it a tunnel, with the circle in the middle being the boss area. The circle is cut up into eight smaller rooms, each tunnel leading into one of these rooms (which are all blocked off from the others).

Okay, each tunnel (which is at least a half mile in width and height, and six or seven miles long) ends abruptly, with a large circular doorway the leads into the one of the five (or eight) circular arenas. There they combat against a boss, and once they defeat it another circular doorway opens up at the side of the arena on the opposite side of the entrance that leads back into the tunnel.

Once the get through this second doorway, they arrive in a small circular room, with a large circle made up of runes in the middle, pulsing with blue light. In the very center of the room is a pedestal with a crystal clear glowing Kanohi Avohkki sitting on it. It slowly glows brighter over time, and they are teleported to the beginning of the next tunnel in a flash of blue and white light.

A basic idea of the tunnels and the whole makeup of the game location.

CHARACTER PROFILE AND IMPRISONMENT(creation)

You awake in a circular room, five other beings scattered around you, each of them also stirring. You notice the armor covering your body, and the weapon next to you, and a weird device strapped onto your arm… however, before you can even take a look around to see where you are exactly, a circular door opens up in front of you, and as you get up and walk through it curiously, followed by the other five beings, the door slams shut, leaving the six of you to walk further onward into the mysterious field of black rocks…

No rule breakers, everyone here is an experienced Role Player, and knows what I’m talking about. Keep it real, yanno. Oh, and no Kanohi, sorry, but they’re just not here. If it’s too big of a problem, or people don’t like it, then I’ll allow Kanohi at some point in the game.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Weapon(s):[/b]
[b]Power:[/b]
[b]Transformation:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]

RULES ‘N STUFF

These rules are to be read, duplicated, and followed, otherwise punishment will ensue.

One: All forum rules apply to this RPG, follow them as if you would follow these rules.

Two: You may not, at any given time in this RPG, disobey the standard way the game is played, if you do attempt to deviate from said way of playing, you’ll be warned once, and after that warning more extreme measures will be taken to stop you. /lolevil

Three: God-modding, auto-hitting, and meta-gaming are all strictly forbidden, you will be warned if you are caught doing so, and punished if further warning it needed. G-modding may sometimes be accidental, and you will get a light warning if the staff is sure it was an accident.

Four: Play fair, even though you are killing everything that isn’t your friend, you still need to play/fight/kill within reason, sense, and logic.

Five: Listen to the RPG staff, yes, even Razgriz.

STRIKES

Three strikes, and you’re out, you get one strike every time you break a rule three times, once you earn three strikes, your character(s) are killed, and you are temporarily banned from the RPG, you’ll return once the staff thinks you’ve had enough time off from the RPG.

PUNISHMENTS

These punishments affect characters only, and only temporarily, you will be given one punishment if you break a rule more than once.

One: Character is injured.

Two: Character is permanently maimed.

Three: Character loses ability to transform.

Four: Character is killed.

These punishments will be given out depending on the rules broken, and the severity of the breakage, and its impact on the RPG.

Remember: You start at the beginning of a new tunnel.

-Skar

Last edited by Skarloth on 14th September 2011, 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

51The Tunnel - RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tunnel - RPG 7th September 2011, 6:28 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC Garth - First Tunnel - Traveling:

"Supernatural, you know. I never believed in it much, but, hey, we can transform into Rahi, and respawn when we die," he said, walking more towards the end of the long tunnel. "We'll be able to hit some enemies soon enough, just keep patient, Nova."

-Garth

52The Tunnel - RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tunnel - RPG 8th September 2011, 1:47 am

Artakha

Artakha

AC MOCist

AC MOCist

IC: Kartah
"Supernatural?" Kartah said, not convinced. "Trust me, I've seen much more impressive stunts pulled."

OOC: Supernatural? In Bionicle? Nothing that has been done so far can't be done with a plain old Kanohi. Tongue

53The Tunnel - RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tunnel - RPG 9th September 2011, 8:15 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

"Alright, then you explain this weird feeling, and the chill up all our spines," he said, stepping around a black rock, and it was at that moment that he noticed they were all roughly the same height. "Where is this second wave? It's been at least fifteen minutes since those last beasts disappeared."

Garth felt confident that he could sheathe his sword, so he did so, walking at a less cautious pace.

OOC: Looks like the second wave will have to start early.

-Garth

54The Tunnel - RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tunnel - RPG 9th September 2011, 8:16 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC: Jasik

Jasik drew his ball and chain, lighting it ablaze and twirling it.

"Be on the lookout," the Toa of Fire rumbled. "Because this place doesn't seem like the type of location you would take a break in."

-Spawn

55The Tunnel - RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tunnel - RPG 12th September 2011, 8:33 pm

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

Solis Magna & Solar System Head

IC: Nakulo
"They always switch it up," I said with a sigh, now in Skakdi form. "When it comes, you'll be off-guard. Look as hard as you will, but they'll catch you."

56The Tunnel - RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tunnel - RPG 12th September 2011, 9:11 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

IC (Tunnel 1):

"Nektann," asked Nova, sliding his sword back into its sheath, "we aren't all old-timers here. This is my first tunnel."

First tunnel, his mind echoed. Not good. You're the greenhorn of the group.

Whatever. Nova closed his eyes to block out the thought. In doing so he remembered something else -- a flash, nothing more, of himself bucking in surprise.

Bucking.

He concentrated. His hands balled into fists of their own accord; his eyes tightened just a smidge more.

And this time, now that he was aware of it, he heard a slight, almost inaudible sort of rickety squeak, like a door in need of oil. There was an odd feeling in his limbs -- or maybe that was just his mind inventing things? -- but it disappeared in just a second, leaving Nova feeling the same as before.

Except, his front hands were touching the ground. And they didn't feel like hands.

A Kane-Ra.

Crouching down, he took a leaping start and bounded after the others. Maybe this form would help him battle the Shredders, Shrills, and Shrieks the group was surely approaching even now.

57The Tunnel - RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tunnel - RPG 12th September 2011, 10:09 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

OOC: Well, I suppose I can allow Nakulo to be a veteran Tunneler, this game must be beatable, after all. Tongue

IC Garth - First Tunnel - Wave Two:

"Like you know," the Toa said, grumbling something about arrogant bragging Skakdi. The six Toa traveled on, all eyes watching the surrounding area, all six Toa ready for combat, should the need arise.

For five undisturbed minutes, the six Toa walked onward, closer toward the end of the wretched Tunnel, closer toward the black end of their seven mile long journey. After those five silent minutes, however, there was a growling up ahead, and groans could be heard as well. With caution in their step, the six Toa moved onward through the rocks, toward the noise ahead; all Toa had their weapons drawn, each moving slowly forward.

Garth was the first to reach the beast, and what he saw was out of place and odd; a beast was on its knees in the middle of a small clearing, hunched over with one arm supporting it, and the other covering its face.

As Garth walked slowly closer to the monster, he noticed that he had never seen a beast quite like the one he was looking at. It seemed to be of the same size and proportions as they were, nothing out of place such as overly large hands or jaws, even its feet and hands matched a Toa's.

However, it looked exactly like a beast, the skin color was the same, along with the rounded off head that was common among humanoid beasts. He held his sword at the ready, and then spoke to the sobbing creature, "I'd kill you right now, but I can't say if you're one of them," Garth said, he thought it unlikely that the old Vortixx would spring a new creature on them like this, not when he had taken the time to introduce the other tree types.

The beast suddenly stopped sobbing, and planted its other palm upon the ground, slowly rising from the ground to a standing position. It stood with its back to Garth, and it slowly turned around, and revealed a featureless face, with naught but a round mouth on it.

"Help me, please," it said, extending an arm toward Garth, it took a clumsy step toward the Toa, and then another, and the one more, walking nearly all the way to Garth. But it never came within striking distance, it only stood there, frozen, its arm still outstretched.

Garth stood still for a few moments, and then took a step forward slightly, poking the being with the tip of his sword. As if it had never been there, the beast disintegrated, leaving behind nothing but a billowing cloud of ashes and particles.

Garth lowered his sword, a confused look upon his face, he took a step forward into the clearing-

-and was suddenly knocked down on his back. He regained his bearings, and started to get up, but he only managed to get a claw across the face, which sent him back down. The Shrills that had so suddenly surrounded the group attacked, going for everybody at once.

Garth slashed out with his sword, yelling out. He struck the Shrill that stood above him, and it flickered back into visibility as it began to bleed. Garth jumped up, slashing furiously around himself, striking some objects, Shrills, rocks, he didn't know, all he knew was that nothing was touching him.

OOC: Wave Two: Begun.

-Garth

58The Tunnel - RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tunnel - RPG 12th September 2011, 10:53 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

IC (Tunnel 1):

Still in Kane-Ra form, Nova had hung back from the corner. There was a tingle going down his spine, a tingle that sent chills throughout his body. From the shadows of the rocks, he leaned just far enough around the bend to see the gigantic beast.

It turned.

No face. Just a mouth, round, forming words unheard from Nova's distance. Yet, somehow, it gave off the impression of great sadness and regret.

But what was it?

Garth reached forward with his hand.

The hand holding his sword.

Its tip touched the beast gently; as if on cue, it crumpled, dissipating into fine black ashes even as it fell to its knees. With a frown Nova more felt than heard from far back, Garth stepped forward, half into the ashes--

No one saw it coming. Except, of course, for the Shrills.

The Shrills were invisible, of course. But it was obvious as to who knocked Garth down, clawing him across the face. The Toa sliced out blindly, striking down several of the beasts, who flickered into visibility only to fall to the ground, bleeding, dead.

And then Nova was attacked.

He let out the guttural roar of a Kane-Ra, the deep vibrato torn from his throat as twin pairs of claws sank into his sides. He spun, smashed that side against the rock, felt the comforting yet sickening thud-crunch of a Shrill being crushed. On instinct, in time with the burst of tingling along his spine, he twisted round again and kicked out with his rear hooves. Impact; two Shrills flew backwards, in their death throes.

Three more to add to the Toa of Fire's kill count.

He morphed back into Toa form, realizing absently as he pulled out his sword that he was becoming quite comfortable with the transformations. A silver blur as he swung his blade -- a black flash -- another dead Shrill. Two plus four equaled six.

A shame Nova didn't have an active Kakama, else he would have killed ten more by now.

59The Tunnel - RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tunnel - RPG 12th September 2011, 11:21 pm

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

IC: Nakulo
"Invisible eh?" I flipped into Lohrak form and shot forward at high speeds. I caught one Shrill in my mouth, and bit its head off. I turned around, and knew many Shrill must be nearby. Using my water powers, I soaked the earth as I'd done before. Little Shrill footprints sank in the mud.

I love my powers

Ice blasts aimed at spaces above sunken mud froze Shrill. One, two, three, four, five. I looked around for more. I wanted to make this round...fun.

60The Tunnel - RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tunnel - RPG 13th September 2011, 12:12 am

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

OOC: LL, two plus three actually equals five. Tongue

Garth slice the head of a Shrill off, adding another to his kill count, he had turned his arm into a long stone spike, impaling Shrills left and right. As his kill count slowly grew, he paid it no attention, though, as his own life was far more-

A Minor Boss. A large mess of black vines and grime, it had consumed Garth and had snapped his neck easier than a Toa snapping a toothpick.

-important.

Garth was still in his body... he was still aware of his surroundings, however black and dull they were due to the monster. He felt a sudden vacuum above him, one that took him right from one world, to the next, and then back.

He felt extremely cold, and then suddenly extremely warm, and then hot, and everything went white for a few seconds, and then the white faded away back into the scene that was the Tunnel.

"What the... did... did I just... die?" he asked, looking around, but he had no time to think, because he was faced with more Shrills, ones that weren't invisible at the time. They rushed for him, and he snapped back into his right mind, slashing the first one down, and fighting the others.

OOC: And so Garth has nine lives left.

-Garth

61The Tunnel - RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tunnel - RPG 13th September 2011, 10:12 am

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

OOC: Skar, if you'd read the post, you'd see that Nova killed a fourth Shrill before I wrote, "Two plus four equals six." Tongue

IC (Tunnel 1):

Nova had been swinging his sword around wildly for what felt like ages before he spotted Nektann.

The Skakdi had transformed into the sleek shape of a Lohrak. Slinging a dead, headless Shrill away, he spun around. There was a sudden misting above the ground -- the dirt atop the rock became mud, and from the footprints in that mud Nektann knew exactly where to strike.

And strike he did, shooting bursts of ice, freezing Shrills right where they stood.

Swallowing down his fear of snakes and slithery things, the Toa of Fire leapt toward the patch of mud, his sword a silver blur around him. A burst of concentration; his sword leapt into flame, light blue flame that burned the frozen Shrills even as they were cut down. One, two, three, four, five dead.

Not like that stopped the little buggers.

Nova backed up beside Nektann, still trying to avoid touching him in Lohrak form. "I didn't want you to hog all the fun," he said, slicing yet another Shrill down. That made six; four plus six equaled ten. Fun.

And then Nova saw the thing, and thoughts of fun slipped from his mind without a trace.

Perhaps it was a demon from hell. Perhaps it was a monster torn from someone's nightmare. Either way, the grimy vine-being consumed Garth.

"NO!" Nova's hand shot out as if he could help--

--but then Garth was back, looking around himself in confusion before more, visible Shrills attacked him.

"C'mon, Nektann," said Nova, leaping across the mud and slicing another Shrill that thought it could get in his way. Eleven kills now, he thought, and his wrist attachment confirmed that. "Garth needs help! And there's that--"

It slithered in front of him now, leering down at Nova; or at least, its eyeless, faceless mass of vines that was its body gave the impression of leering. The Toa of Fire swore and launched a barrage of fireballs toward the thing.

OOC: Skar, I'll let you decide what happens to the vine creature.

62The Tunnel - RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tunnel - RPG 13th September 2011, 8:03 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

OOC: As the GM, I should. Tongue Also, the Shrills are the same size as the Toa, if not a little bigger than them.

GM - Monster:

The fire seemed to affect the creature, it recoiled when it was hit, as if in great pain. Nova only managed to land one or two hits on the tightly wound inner mass of vines, and that seemed to be enough to stop it from rolling towards it. All the other balls of blue fire launched at the monster were blocked by seemingly sentient vines, leaping gladly into the way of death to protect the larger mass.

The smaller vines burned green as they 'died', and were sucked into the black mass. The large body of vines seemed to be absorbing the bodies of dead Shrills, even live ones, growing slightly larger each time. Of course, this was hard to notice, as the mass was trying to kill them, and so were the Shrills.

Garth impaled a Shrill with his stone covered arm, tossing it into the black mass of vines (out of some odd hope to possibly satiate it, no doubt), he then slice back a Shrill that was getting a little too close for comfort, sending the beast stumbling into the black vines as well. "Another one dow-" Garth said, interrupted by immense pressure put on his left arm.

His head flashed to his left arm (the one that he had covered with stone to make it a spike) and saw a Shrill, biting down with all the force it could muster in its jaw. He used the stone around his arm against the Shrill, crushing its head with it, and then covering his arm once more with stone, sharpening it into a spike.

"Nova! Keep hitting that thing with fire, it looked like it hurt the last time!" he shouted across the field, slashing a Shrill down with his sword.

OOC: So that's four kills this post. Carry on with the fighting. Smile

-Garth

63The Tunnel - RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tunnel - RPG 14th September 2011, 1:57 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Jasik had already killed six more before he saw Garth appear to die. He immediately spun and fired off half a dozen fireballs along with Nova's attacks.

OOC: How much are minor/major bosses worth killwise?

-Spawn

64The Tunnel - RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tunnel - RPG 14th September 2011, 2:45 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

GM - Monster:

The Monster once again was defended by its many vines that covered it, with one or two balls of fire hitting the inner mass of vines. Suddenly and unexpectedly, a long vine shot out of the black mess, weaving around the black rocks to grab onto Jasik's leg, pulling him down and dragging him slowly toward the larger mass of black vines.

-Skar

65The Tunnel - RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tunnel - RPG 14th September 2011, 2:53 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

"You need a haircut, buddy," said Jasik, lighting his ball and chain and swinging it onto the vine latching itself on his leg. Then, he fired off a series of fireballs at his previous attack.

"Luckily, I work free of charge."

-Spawn

66The Tunnel - RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tunnel - RPG 14th September 2011, 3:04 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

GM - Monster:

The beast tried its best to defend against the barrage of flame coming from the two Toa, but sadly for it, it wasn't able to block every bit of flame that came its way. The beast was struck in the center of its mass of vines, and a good third of it fell off, detached from the rest of it, and lifeless. The beast hurried to absorb itself, but for some reason or another, it was unable to.

It then suddenly went on the defensive, sending out more vines to grab onto the six Toa, while hiding behind various black rocks for cover against the fire that Jasik and Nova sent at it.

-Skar

67The Tunnel - RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tunnel - RPG 14th September 2011, 3:17 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Jasik sent out fiery tendrils up every single vine thrown at them, burning them off with a grin.

"This thing just needs to die," said the Toa of Fire.

-Spawn

68The Tunnel - RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tunnel - RPG 14th September 2011, 3:25 pm

Artakha

Artakha

AC MOCist

AC MOCist

OOC: Wow I missed a lot Tongue
Kartah had managed to take down five Shrills before the Monster of vines attacked. He swung his hammer in a wide arc smashing away the Shill that were around him, though he wasn't paying attention to how many were felled by the blow.

Changing into his Crystal Serpent form he sent a wide laser beam at the creature just before it started to on the defensive.

After Kartah changed back into a Toa to defend himself from the oncoming vines, he focused his elemental energy and created a vacuum around the Monster.

OOC: Thats 6 kills for this post. He only got one Shrill with his wild hammer swing.

69The Tunnel - RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tunnel - RPG 14th September 2011, 3:32 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

GM - Monster:

The creature recoiled in pain, shrieking out even though it didn't seem possible. The vacuum had little affect over it, since it required no air to survive, but it did force it to stop reaching out and attacking.

It then pulled all its loose vines in, and attempted to get away from the six Toa, pulling itself through and around rocks, just trying to get as far away from the Toa as possible.

It gradually slowed down, though, and was soon just trying its hardest to get its way through the rocks, and it eventually stopped trying, and stayed still, nothing more than a pile of black slimy vines, though it wasn't much more than that minutes ago when it was at full strength.

-Skar

70The Tunnel - RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tunnel - RPG 14th September 2011, 3:34 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Jasik took two steps forward and launched a giant fireball, hitting the monster full on.

It was dead.

-Spawn

71The Tunnel - RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tunnel - RPG 14th September 2011, 3:37 pm

Artakha

Artakha

AC MOCist

AC MOCist

The creature was probably dead from the fire that Jasik had just sent its way, but to be sure Kartah changed back into his Crystal Serpent form and vaporized the smoldering husk.

72The Tunnel - RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tunnel - RPG 14th September 2011, 3:51 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

GM - Dead Monster:

The beast wasn't fast enough to attack Jasik before he attacked it. The fire ball put the monster out of its misery, and ending whatever life it had. The creature was nothing more than a burning pile of black vines and ashes.

And so ended wave two. An air horn sounded off, followed by the ringing of a bell, once those two noises faded away, a voice-that of a familiar elderly Vortixx-was heard across the air of the tunnel. "My friends, you have completed your first two waves against the harsh Tunnel, and you have defeated my first boss successfully. Be proud of yourselves, some have died before even getting this far, unable to fight against my creations. You shall now continue on to Wave three, and fight your way into the arena that lies beyond the the end of the the Tunnel, where you will fight against a far more formidable foe. Good luck, warriors."

The voice faded away, leaving the six competitors to do nothing but walk onward, that familiar cold wind blowing on their blood covered bodies and weapons.

Garth sighed raggedly, taking a deep breath before walking forward, over the dead bodies of their enemies. He could not help but notice you have failed to answer my question... why are you traveling to Davy Jone's locker? that there were only Shrills this wave, he wondered where all the other enemies had gone...

Or maybe that Vortixx guy was just messing with them.

-Garth

Last edited by Skarloth on 14th September 2011, 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

73The Tunnel - RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tunnel - RPG 14th September 2011, 3:53 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

"Why do I not like the sound of that?" said Jasik with a sigh, looking at his kill counter.

Fourteen.

"The hell? I jumped up five kills."

-Spawn

74The Tunnel - RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tunnel - RPG 14th September 2011, 4:25 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

Garth turned and looked at Jasik, looking down at his own kill count, which was sixteen. "Well, you haven't killed the most here," he said, turning back to the path towards the end of the Tunnel.

-Garth

75The Tunnel - RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tunnel - RPG 14th September 2011, 4:46 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

"Quit bragging for a second," said Jasik, cocking his head. "My kill count was at 9 just a couple minutes ago. Now it's at 14."

-Spawn

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum