Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on matanuiinc@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration

A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, http://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tahu's Incredible adventure 3: The Reckoning 4: Revenge of the spiders: The arm-chairing

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

FlyingThunderGod

Matoran
43ll0! Th1$ 1$ Fly1ngThund3rG0d! Th1$ 1$ my F1r£t 3v3r st0ry s0 83 n1c3! $0m3 p30pl3 d0n't l1k3 l33t sp34k $0 th3 $t0ry w0n't us3 1t!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tahu woke up and got up from bed, he was hungry so he ate breakfest, he ate fruit because eating metal would be dumb.

Tahu went downstairs in his house but then he sensed evil so he picked up his fire sword and charged downstairs screaming a battle cry but he saw there was nothing there so he stopped screaming and charging and put down his firesword and sat down in a chair.

Then a giant evil black evil claw smashed through his house wall and grabbed him up! Holy crap! But it didn't because Tahu jumped out of the way just in time. Tahu grabbed his fire sword but he didn't because the evil black evil crab monster of evil had knocked it away. Tahu tried to kick the evil crab monster of evil black darkness away but it didn't work so he jumped 200 feet into the air and spun around and shot back into the evil dark black crab monster's evil dark black crab face and caused the evil black devilcrab to die in a incredibly violent scene so violent it caused the mods and admins to cry Cry .

Then Tahu shred a single tear because of the violence he had causes and the tear fell onto the devilcrab of darkness and bought him back from the dead and made him into the devilcrab of light! The devilcrab of light hugged Tahu and Tahu hugged him back and everything was cool. Then the universe exploded!

How will Tahu and the Devilcrab of Light survive the universe exploding? Find out in Tahu's Incredible Adventure 3: The Reckoning 5: Tales of the Underland: The funkling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End!

Naughtius Maximus

MNI Author

MNI Author
Worthy of Shakespeare ^^

GoldenTahu

Their Mistake Story Manager

Their Mistake Story Manager
Frosty the Friendly Troll wrote:Worthy of Shakespeare Francis Bacon ^^

RISE

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman
Uhh...

No leet please.

Naughtius Maximus

MNI Author

MNI Author
No Leet? You're robbing us of our rights, man! DX

"Right in the kijiggin!"

"Shiza!"

"You have a toit body! Yesh, I shee that from your toit pants. Toit like a toiger!"

------------------

Dov Kayranslayer

MNI Author

MNI Author
GoldenTahu wrote:
Frosty the Friendly Troll wrote:Worthy of Shakespeare Francis Bacon ^^ and Tolkien too

Bow low, you stand before a head crowned.
And you are?
A friend of nonhumans. I have an offer.
I can add several more heads to this one, all crowned.

Go on.
I want no gold, and have no interest in a killer's fame.
Why do you wish them dead then?
It's a long story.
--------------------------
Prepare to fight, and ready yourselves to avenge your fallen king!
King or beggar, what's the difference? One
d'hoine less.
I'm no avenger of orphans. No executioner for hire.
I'm a witcher.

Naughtius Maximus

MNI Author

MNI Author
Dovydas the Nerevarine wrote:
GoldenTahu wrote:
Frosty the Friendly Troll wrote:Worthy of Shakespeare, Francis Bacon ^^ and Tolkien too the Bible.

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO
Admin wrote:Uhh...

No leet please.

He's right. While it's fine to use leet when hanging around the chatbox and such, it's better if leet is not used on the boards themselves.

We aren't trying to enforce anything; using normal words doesn't limit you to any aspect. We just wish for the forums to be clean.

Cleverbot: Do you like Pinkie Pie?
User: I hate ponies.
Cleverbot: Why would you hate ponies?
User: Because they are made in china?
Cleverbot: True.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2010-2014 Mata Nui Inc, a partially owned organization by Plast! Productions with a majority stake.