Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Endgame

+3
Dov Kayranslayer
Riglax
St. Francis
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

1Endgame - Page 2 Empty Endgame 23rd November 2011, 12:40 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

First topic message reminder :

It's been five years. Five goddamn years. Longer, actually, in my case, but Prettyboy and the rest of them have only been experiencing the hell that's become my life since the Hagah Prisonbreak. Oh, how naive Kellin and his merry band of miscreants were, thinking they could just break off a Dark Hunter prison island and escape the consequences. They got Kellin, they got the prisoners...and then they got out.

Everyone's gone. Skarloth and the rest of the old Mahri Nui team are dead, either murdered in that fortress or killed on Hagah. Kellin gave his life trying to prevent the Infection from spreading and failed. Cipher...poor Cipher was thrown off the island and never came back, and I did nothing to stop it.

I remember exactly how it happened. Dorian was hearing voices after he killed Kellin, which didn't give us much hope for his already shaky mental condition. He went to Vezok's old island to try and get some vehicles, and when we got there, we found the six Piraka standing amongst the bodies of mercenaries: all six of them dead, all six of them taken by the Infection. We managed to fight our way out, but they followed the portal and started infecting everything in sight. The more they spread, the fewer people there were left to fight.

I still see the faces: Skarloth, Prettyboy, Riaril, Cipher, Athillion, Troy, and all the others. I haven't seen them in five years, and they're probably all dead at this point. I don't know. Frankly, I'm not even sure whether I care anymore. After ten years of this, I'm starting to wonder whether I care if I'm dead or not...

Welcome to Endgame, the final entry in the Infection Trilogy. It's been a little more than a year that this trilogy has gone on, and since the two games before it, The Forsaken and Prisonbreak, were so wildly popular, I decided to give all your characters a proper ending. Not with Prisonbreak, though; that game had run its course, and Dorian's group was about to escape the island anyway. That, coupled with a need to bring the RPG forum back to life, brought this game to fruition.

Factions

Infected - Zombies, 3/4 of the world's population, led by the six Piraka.

Uninfected - The remaining quarter of the free world. Small resistance groups make up the majority of this faction.

Playable Species

Matoran
Toa
Steltian
Vortixx
Skakdi
Turaga

Staff

Tyler Durden-Host (November 23, 2011-present)
Skarloth-Moderator 1(November 23, 2011-present)
Muscles Glasses-Moderator 2(November 23, 2011-present)
The Shadowed - Moderator 3 (November 23, 2011-present)

Rules

• BZP Rules apply, obviously.
• No god-modding (e.g. controlling someone else's character, having your character do something impossible). And if someone god-mods against you, don't do it back, tell an Endgame Mod.
• This is a Text-Based RPG, so to join in you post what is basically a miniature story for what is currently happening to your character.
• Use IC for In-Character and OOC for Out-Of-Character.
e.g.:
IC: The Toa leapt from ledge to ledge, seeking the rogue Rahi.

OOC: Hey Randommember1, care to join in?
• Don't bunny (meaning control extensively) other peoples characters without their permission.
• Don't kill anothers character without permission.
• Unlimited Characters.
• No silliness such as suddenly turning everyone's swords into feather dusters and having a tickle-off. Believe me, it's not as funny as you think.
• Don't glory hog or continuously degrade someone else's character.
• Along with current restrictions you are not allowed any unreasonable elements (Life, Creation, or Time) and all characters are incapable of performing Nova Blasts. Light and Shadow are allowed, but only if you have a good enough reason deemed fit by a majority of the Prisonbreak mods. Custom species are allowed, but custom elements aren't. Current unusable masks are the Komau, Avohkii, Kraahkan, Mask of Creation, Mask of Elemental Energy, Aki, Rua, or any Kanohi Nuva.

Last edited by Tyler Durden on 23rd November 2011, 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

26Endgame - Page 2 Empty Re: Endgame 23rd November 2011, 11:23 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC:

"I'm running out of dog crab to leave on their doorsteps," Castor said casually. Dude seemed trustworthy enough.

27Endgame - Page 2 Empty Re: Endgame 23rd November 2011, 11:36 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC Ikod - Visorak - Surviving:

It... never ends. Thought the being, as he shot down an Infected, and sawed another in half. His location was as dire as his situation; Visorak, completely swarmed with the Infected, green blood stained once glorious streets, and dark clouds hung over the area perpetually, almost as if the Infected had something to do with them.

Reading the minds of the Infected was like trying to make sense of static on a television set, it was scrambled, and random despite their one goal to kill and conquer. "Hah, I guess in this situation, I am forever alone!" he said, blowing off an Infected's arm, and knocking another onto its back with the butt of his gun.

The orange being realized just how overrun this place was when Infected began to pour in from both sides of the street he was walking on; not a good sign if he wanted to live. Ikod started to run backwards(luckily the Infected had left the rear exit open), toward the Southern end of the island. All the while, he made barriers for the Infected to get over, such as walls, even picking up the streets and flipping them over on top of the Infected sometimes.

He had a ways to run, but as long as his path remained open, he had a chance to escape. Assuming there was a way off the island, that is.

IC Yghari - Xia - Talking to Castor and Nova:

He'd been living on Xia for five years now, all his connections to the Brotherhood were severed, but he had been contacted several times by mysterious people, wanting him to report back to the nearest Brotherhood base as soon as possible. Of course, in favor of survival, he had ignored such messages, and they had eventually stopped coming to him.

Yghari could only assume that the Brotherhood had problems of their own to deal with, and he couldn't care less if they had been extinguished. He heard two people talking about ammunition, something that he needed, he turned to face two Toa nearby, and walked over to join in on the conversation.

"Infected... heh, why waste your time? We're all pretty much dead anyhow. How long do you think we can keep this false reality up?" Yghari asked, looking at the armory that sat in front of him. After he learned who these two figures were, he would go in and resupply his ammo.

IC Skarloth - Nynrah - Resting:

The red Matoran opened his eyes suddenly, crawling back into the world that he no longer wished to be a part of. "It was just a dream..." he said to himself, referring to an instance of peace which had spawned in his sleep. However, that false reality had done naught but set him up for an emotional let down when he awoke; as all fantasies did.

He simply had to face the world as it was, there was no getting around it. The short being stood up, looking around the dark area he had been sleeping it; it was a cave, lit by small fires here and there, and it had served as his home for the last four years of his life. There was a full fledged calendar on the wall(four years worth, actually), counting down the days slowly. Skarloth had marked off important dates to him, including historical dates, he had even recalled naming day, and placed it on the calender.

Other items around the cave included various weapons, treasures (mostly trophies from the dead bodies of Infected), and carvings. Yes, carvings galore, Skarloth had set about carving all kinds of things, individuals, huts, weapons, even strange kinds of Infected that he had fought and killed.

He had carved all of this out of wood, and even a few out of stone that had taken extra time to wear down and mold to what he wanted it to be. It was one thing in this world that he was proud of. He rarely left the cave unless he absolutely needed to, such as going out to collect food and water. He had ultimately given up on the quest to free the Matoran Universe of its plague, and he saw no profit in fighting endless waves of Infected beings, since he knew there was really no end, nor any sort of 'war' anymore. The Infected had won, plain and simple, Skarloth was going to spend the rest of his days in the cave, carving out his would be dreams on the walls and floors.

He had hopes of leaving the island, and maybe meeting up with any kind of resistance-- he knew it would fail, and everyone would die eventually, but at least he could go out on a high note. He shook his head, this was the end of his life, and he knew it; there was nothing left to do but succumb. But he never would succumb, he would keep fighting, until he did die or become Infected.

OOC: In just a few more posts, Skar will either break free from Nynrah and make his way to either Metru Nui or Xia, or maybe someone can come along and help him off it.

-Skar

28Endgame - Page 2 Empty Re: Endgame 24th November 2011, 9:33 am

Dov Kayranslayer

Dov Kayranslayer

MNI Author

MNI Author

IC: "Get me in on that air convoy too," Arzatan nodded, "I need something to do."

29Endgame - Page 2 Empty Re: Endgame 24th November 2011, 1:34 pm

The Shadowed

The Shadowed

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: Hualn shrugged, blades of wind jetting upwards with the slight movement. "Sure." He didn't really care who tagged along.

The Grazonurus began to float towards the door. Where'd I leave the Letoran, again?

30Endgame - Page 2 Empty Re: Endgame 24th November 2011, 9:04 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC:

"With an attitude like that. I would never have made it off Hagah," Castor said coldly.

31Endgame - Page 2 Empty Re: Endgame 25th November 2011, 2:01 am

Dov Kayranslayer

Dov Kayranslayer

MNI Author

MNI Author

IC: Arzatan quietly followed Hualn, clutching his greatsword.

Just because he felt more comfortable clutching his greatsword.

32Endgame - Page 2 Empty Re: Endgame 25th November 2011, 9:08 am

The Shadowed

The Shadowed

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: Hualn led Artazan up through the base. After traversing several stories, they walked right to a set of closed double doors labelled 'H'.

The little warrior merely grabbed both doors and slammed each open wide with a blast of air. The Grazonurus then trundled in.

It was the hangar for the forces. Pitifully small though it was, Artazan could count at least eight attack helicopters, a few bombers, several fighter jets, and two cargo planes. A few mechanics of different races were working on some of the helis, which looked to have some damage from small-arms fire.

Hualn, however, did not head for any of the mechanics. He instead floated to another set of double doors labelled 'B'.

Swinging the doors open with the same force as he previously used, the former mercenary called: "HEADS UP!"

The various members of the resistance air force looked up from their relaxation time in the barracks. Artazan could see a few who had been playing poker, chips still on their table, and a few who had been drinking what little alcohol they were allowed.

"We got another mission," the small leader stated, ignoring the indifferent looks on his crews' faces. "It's to bring a ton 'o' ammo 'n' some missiles o'er to a friend of Dorian's on Xia."

The force perked up collectively. They may have been tired of running missions-especially when they had to play the cavalry for half the Mata Nui-forsaken army-but they always could sympathize with one of their own. Dorian was a great guy and for many, the reason they had come there. It didn't hurt that the mission sounded relatively easy, too.

"Air crews one-two-three-eleven-fourteen-fifteen-sixteen-eighteen-nineteen-twenty, head to the flight deck in one hour! You will be taking along one passenger-," here Hualn motioned to Artazan, "But otherwise this is all stand proc!"

The little leader turned and trundled out. "You have one hour as well," he said to Artazan, just in case the skakdi wasn't sure.

He then stopped for a second to watch the activity within the hangar. Yes, the flight crews were already heading there to get the various planes and copters of the crews going on the mission out on deck.

They're good boys. They don't look it, but they're good boys, all right.

The Grazonurus floated off, out of the hangar. They didn't need his attention right now. Someone else did.

whOOSH

33Endgame - Page 2 Empty Re: Endgame 25th November 2011, 5:46 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC:

Dorian turned to the others in the room now.

"I could probably access the Shaddix family fortune until we get a couple backers from the nobility," he said. "It's a cache worth killing for."

His words were soft, though with a serious edge; several people, in fact, had died for the Shaddix fortune, and all of them were somehow intertwined with Dorian.

34Endgame - Page 2 Empty Re: Endgame 25th November 2011, 6:10 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

IC (Xian streets):

"False reality?" returned Nova, his voice turning ice-cold as if he had absorbed all the heat out of his tone. "That's funny. I didn't know life was false."

The door to the armory loomed before them, ten feet tall and thankfully devoid of any guards. Xia had refused to manufacture weapons unless the Infected backed off. The Infected had backed off, all right -- backed off only to the outskirts of the cities where they could keep a close eye on everything. But the Vortixx had their money, they had their safety and privacy, and so they said fine, just pay us and we'll keep making stuff for you.

Hopefully that meant they weren't too concerned about rebels taking their own stuff.

Nova moved up to the door and pushed.

OOC: If Castor knows of any security measures around the armory, have him stop Nova; otherwise, consider the door open.

35Endgame - Page 2 Empty Re: Endgame 25th November 2011, 6:14 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC:

Reordin was walking outside of a hut (OOC: Skar's) in Nynrah when he saw an Infected running towards him. He whipped out a dagger and threw it, stabbing the figure right in the head. He walked over and pulled the dagger out of the dead Toa's head and wiped it off on its garments, then sheathed it again.

"That's for screwing up my life," he yelled in a Continental accent. He hadn't slept much that night and was in a particularly bad mood.

36Endgame - Page 2 Empty Re: Endgame 25th November 2011, 6:39 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC Skarloth - Nynrah, Cave - Exiting Cave:

The red and black Matoran heard yelling outside his cave, he realized that it was not a yell from a zombie, but it was in fact the yell of a Toa. A toa with a Continental accent. He grabbed his weapons and his broken mask, and ripped open the door to his cave home, running through the cave to the outside.

The shock or light was not at all welcome, it happened to be daytime, and the sun just so happened to be pointing DIRECTLY into the cave that Skar emerged from.

In his temporary blindness, he groaned, covering his eyes, and allowing them to get adjusted to the light.

OOC: Ty, feel free to have Reordin notice him.

Also, this is waaayyyy to convenient. They both happen to be on the same island in the same place at the same time. Only in an RPG, I say.

-Skar

37Endgame - Page 2 Empty Re: Endgame 25th November 2011, 6:40 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC:

Reordin spun his Patriot to the figure and almost had fired before he stopped.

"Skarloth?"

38Endgame - Page 2 Empty Re: Endgame 25th November 2011, 6:49 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

OOC: Queue awesome reuniting scene.

IC Skarloth - Nynrah, Outside Cave - Shocked:

When Skarloth's vision fully returned, and he had shielded his eyes from the light, he saw the one thing, the very last thing that he ever expected to see after all these years.

"REORDIN!" the Matoran shouted, running over and tackling his old friend. "I-- You all.. what happened? The last thing I remember of you is running... then fighting off Infected, then... water. I must have searched for... hours, at least, looking for you and the others. I found myself on this island, and I've been here ever since," he said, putting away his blades for the first time in years.

In all honesty, this truly made his day, heck, this made his year.

-Skar

39Endgame - Page 2 Empty Re: Endgame 25th November 2011, 6:51 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC:

"The portals," he said, embracing his friend, "Prettyboy and the rest of them. I took a different one than the rest of them."

He looked at Skar with hope in his eyes.

"You don't know if any of the others...?"

40Endgame - Page 2 Empty Re: Endgame 25th November 2011, 7:02 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC Skarloth - Nynrah, Outside Cave - Talking:

"No, I'm not sure. But I refuse to believe they died. If I got away, then there's a good chance they did too," he said, just taking a few moments to realize what had just happened. It had been a long five years... and Skar had been alone throughout all of them. Not to finally see another person, REORDIN of all people, he was in shock.

"How... how long have you been here? Are you a part of a resistance or something?" he asked, looking around the island, it seemed that, for the moment, the zombies had disappeared.

-Skar

41Endgame - Page 2 Empty Re: Endgame 25th November 2011, 7:08 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC:

Reordin was silent for several moments and then shook his head.

"Everyone I've seen since I got off Hagah is dead or Infected."

He moved his sleeve up to reveal a fresh red cut.

"Just like old times, huh?" he said, his Continental accent clipped with irony.

42Endgame - Page 2 Empty Re: Endgame 25th November 2011, 7:16 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC Skarloth - Nynrah, Outside Cave - Talking:

Skarloth gasped, and looked closer at the wound, "Was that from an Infected?" he asked, unsure whether or not his friend was on the path to being Infected.

-Skar

43Endgame - Page 2 Empty Re: Endgame 25th November 2011, 7:20 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC: Reordin

"No," he said bitterly, "that was me tripping over a sword left on the ground. When I picked it up, I found the remnants of a weapons cache left by a Metru Nui resistance movement."

He pulled him in closer.

"Listen, Skar, if there's a force in Metru Nui, we can help. I've got a boat, weapons, and experience. Now I just need someone I can trust."

He sighed, his face softening some.

"We've known each other for years, Skar, and we've been fighting these bastards longer than anyone else. Now we're the only ones left, and if I have a shot of ending this, I want you to be there with me."

44Endgame - Page 2 Empty Re: Endgame 25th November 2011, 7:30 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC Skarloth - Nynrah, Outside Cave - Leaving Nynrah:

Skar had no amount of hesitation in the least, he nodded firmly, "Let's go. Anymore time spent here is time that we could use to end this, once and for all," the Matoran said, but he stopped, paused by a thought in his head. "Wait here," he said, running back into the cave home of his, he emerged a few minutes later, with some possessions of his tied up in a sack. "Just some things I had to grab... we've been battling these things for decades, and now we have a shot, however small it may be, to end this. We can't lose, we don't have a choice."

-Skar

45Endgame - Page 2 Empty Re: Endgame 25th November 2011, 7:32 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC:

"Then let's go," said Reordin, turning towards the shore. "It's not much time until we get to the boat."

46Endgame - Page 2 Empty Re: Endgame 25th November 2011, 7:45 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

OOC: Queue Random Infected Attack.

IC Skarloth - Nynrah - Heading to Shore:

Skar walked with Reordin, pulling out his two blades, and scanning the landscape for any Infected that might be following them. "Hey, just so you know, there are a few smart Infected around here... I think there might even be a base of operations on the other side of the island," he said, jogging to catch up with Reordin.

-Skar

47Endgame - Page 2 Empty Re: Endgame 26th November 2011, 3:15 am

Dov Kayranslayer

Dov Kayranslayer

MNI Author

MNI Author

IC: Arzatan nodded, with that small motion making it clear that he understood. His eyes locked on a tankard of beer that the crew left behind for a second, but only another second later, he chose to ignore the temptation and instead followed the mass of people into the largest piece of aircraft, because for some reason the word "plane" didn't quite fit the description in his head, that was there.

48Endgame - Page 2 Empty Re: Endgame 26th November 2011, 9:04 am

The Shadowed

The Shadowed

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: The other people on the crew acknowledged Arzatan with nods and grunts. To them, a passenger was only one more mouth to feed until it proved itself.

The people on the plane had left one folding seat with a belt up and not sat in it. It was old and ragged, but it was really all Arzatan had to sit in. At least his spot wasn't in between a few crates.

Nearly an hour later, Hualn floated back into the hangar. All the aircraft going on the mission were out by this time, so he made his way out into the light beyond.

Two cargo planes, one bomber, three fighter jets, and three letorans-attack helis-greeted his sight. A sunny day, he absently noted as he trundled towards the letoran labelled '1'.

Once inside, he got into the pilot's seat right next to his copilot/gunner and called out into the intercom: "ALL PRESENT AND ACCOUNTED FOR IN ALL CREWS?"

"YES!," came the thundering reply.

"AFFIRMATIVE!," he shouted, not even noticing how loud his own voice was.

"IGNITE!"

The engines of the small air fleet sparked to action as one. The roar of helicopters and jet engines crashed into Artazan's ears and remained there, pounding against it in a constant ebb and flow.

"ALL CLEAR?"

"YES!"

"GO!"

The helis began to lift off their pads as the planes began to roll down their runways. Arzatan felt the movement beneath him of the plane beginning to roll, its nose lifting slightly-

-And then the thing was in the air completely, and the convoy was flying, fighter jets acting as a vanguard while the helis were the rear guard and the bomber sat between the cargo planes.

"TO XIA!," cried Hualn from his position in the back.

"AFFIRMATIVE!," thundered back the crews as one.

49Endgame - Page 2 Empty Re: Endgame 3rd December 2011, 9:39 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC Yghari - Xia Streets - Talking to Castor Troy and Nova:

Yghari didn't bother talking to the two any further, but instead turned his attention to a large fleet of jet planes and helicopters flew steadily toward the island. "Look, reinforcements," he said, pointing out toward the flying vehicles as they made their way to the island.

-Yghari

50Endgame - Page 2 Empty Re: Endgame 20th January 2012, 11:56 am

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC: Castor

Castor nodded and took out his cell phone, turning on its Redwire feature. In moments, the ship was synced with his phone. In a few more moments, he was online and in the ship's comm system.

"This is Castor Troy. Identify yourselves."

IC: Dorian

Dorian was patched into the comm system of the air convoy while fiddling with a pen and staring out into the Metru Nui skyline. This city. His home. Then his eyes fell on Kakashi's bloodied Kanohi. Good God, who else could he lose?

Cipher, Kellin, Ikod, Reordin...

The static on the radio suddenly began to fade in, and Dorian just managed to hear the yelled words "Castor Troy!"

Dorian patched back into the frequency into the ship and turned on his comm unit.

"Castor?

"Shaddix?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum