Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on matanuiinc@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration

A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, http://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stop The S.O.P.A. Bill

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Stop The S.O.P.A. Bill on 24th December 2011, 11:34 am

GoldenTahu

Their Mistake Story Manager

If you value the internet as a free place, you MUST watch this video and re-send this email to everyone you know.

Watch the whole thing, and then copy and send this email to all your friends. Then contact(or get your parents to contact depending on your age) all your states lawmakers and representatives and governors. We MUST stop the S.O.P.A. bill before it passes and takes away your rights on the internet. This video unveils the secrets of those who want S.O.P.A. to pass. Don't do nothing!

RISE

2 Re: Stop The S.O.P.A. Bill on 24th December 2011, 11:51 am

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO
This has been going on for quite sometime, even before the Stop Online Piracy Act was introduced. Heck, it's going to let the US government censor your access to the internet.

It should never be let to pass. As much as I'd like to help, this doesn't effect me at all, which means I am unable to anything that will help it be stopped, except from spreading he news, which I have done since it was introduced.

Good luck stopping that broadly worded nonsense.

Cleverbot: Do you like Pinkie Pie?
User: I hate ponies.
Cleverbot: Why would you hate ponies?
User: Because they are made in china?
Cleverbot: True.

3 Re: Stop The S.O.P.A. Bill on 24th December 2011, 4:41 pm

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman
All I say is, I support the support against SOPA!

4 Re: Stop The S.O.P.A. Bill on 24th December 2011, 6:00 pm

GoldenTahu

Actually Rigs, if you you watched the video all the way thru, you would see that you should contact the lawmakers in Greece too, because there is a possibility that you could be extradited to the US for the "federal crime" of online piracy of some sort under the SOPA bill, even if what you do is totally by accident.

RISE

5 Re: Stop The S.O.P.A. Bill on 24th December 2011, 6:22 pm

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO
Isn't that stretching it a bit too far? I'm not sure if the bill has the power to make people in other countries felons.

Cleverbot: Do you like Pinkie Pie?
User: I hate ponies.
Cleverbot: Why would you hate ponies?
User: Because they are made in china?
Cleverbot: True.

6 Re: Stop The S.O.P.A. Bill on 24th December 2011, 7:00 pm

GoldenTahu

Watch the video. It's been done even before the bill. The bill would just make it easier.

RISE

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2010-2014 Mata Nui Inc, a partially owned organization by Plast! Productions with a majority stake.