Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lesovikk's Hiatus -- Judges and Prize Suggestions Needed!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

A few days ago, Riglax and I discussed the future of the Lesovikk's Hiatus contest. We both decided it was too valuable to throw out, and thus the task of preparing for its grand return was delegated to me.

I know what you're thinking: But, Legolover, without GregF, how can we still hold the contest!?

The contest is now considered fanon. "Fanon" material is a part of the storyline that isn't official but is considered part of the storyline by fans. If and when GregF returns, we will ask him if we can change the contest to canon, but till then, the contest will remain unofficial.

Now you're probably thinking, So why, Legolover, are you posting this topic?

The answer's simple: I need help.

If I'm to run this contest, I need judges who are willing to read numerous stories. Free time and a willingness to work are both required. Short story entries are from 500 to 5,000 words (I believe), and novella entries are from 5,000 to 15,000 words. You can choose to judge both categories, but if you only sign up to judge one, your help will still be appreciated.

Your work will consist of the following:

1. When the "official" contest topic / blog entry is posted, answer any questions people may have about the rules. If you can't answer a question, PM me.
  2. When someone submits an entry in your respective category, read it and point out any canon errors. After you point out any errors, the entrant will be allowed to fix them, after which you will re-read the entry. If no errors are found, approve the story. (Using the Biosector01 wiki as reference is a must.)
  3. You may -- may! -- be called upon for a judging period. When or if this judging period will occur is not yet determined, but volunteer for a judging position with the knowledge that you will probably have to read entries and decide which ones are best at some point during the contest process.

If you are interested in volunteering, please post a message in this topic; you may volunteer to judge the Short Story category, Novella category, or both. The contest is scheduled to be reinitiated on August 15; the deadline for volunteering as a judge is undecided but will likely coincide with the end of the entry period. Note that you may be subject to some screening.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum