Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hora Magna RPG

+3
Celu
Riglax
The Shadowed
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Hora Magna RPG  - Page 2 Empty Hora Magna RPG 30th August 2010, 8:47 am

The Shadowed

The Shadowed

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

First topic message reminder :

The Invasion RPG

This is a TBRPG.

Story:
After SM reformed, Vezon found another Dimension: one where the GBs kept their records on a planet. A brave group of 1000 volunteers left to explore it, led by the Teridax from the melding Dimension.

Now, it is a year later. The group has colonized the main continent, using resources from Mata Nui, Inc., the expedition’s greatest sponsor, which seems to be devoid of Sapient life forms. The volunteers named the planet “Hora Magna”, as Hora means “hidden” in a dialect of ancient Matoran. The project of exploring this planet has come to be known as “Ancient Chronicle”, as the explorers are chronicling many secrets of the past. However, a few weeks ago, the outposts at the excavation sites of records about Lein , the Core War, and the Creation of the Prototype Robots ceased contact with the Colonized continent. A day ago, the members of the missing outposts turned up at Completely Unrelated, the recreational zone of the continent, and massacred almost everyone there. The few survivors ran to General Discussion, the most colonized place in the project, telling tales of the members that should be dead from horrific wounds, attacking the defenseless and surprised workers who were relaxing. The RPG starts with the people of AC discussing what they should do now, and the zombie horde moving towards the colony. The people of Mata Nui, Inc., are also discussing their options.

All characters should be made in your char sheet and approved by staff before playing. The current char limit is three.
Rules

• BZP Rules apply, obviously
• No god-modding (e.g. controlling someone else's character, having your character do something impossible). And if someone god-modes against you, don't do it back, tell a Staffie
• This is a Text-Based RPG, so to join in you post what is basically a miniature story for what is currently happening to your character
• Use IC for In-Character and OOC for Out-Of-Character
e.g.:
IC: The Toa leapt from ledge to ledge, seeking the rogue Rahi

OOC: Hey Randommember1, care to join in?
• Don't bunny (meaning control extensively) other peoples characters without their permission
• Don't kill anothers character without permission
• Unlimited Characters
• No silliness such as suddenly turning everyone's swords into feather dusters and having a tickle-off. Believe me, it's not as funny as you think
• Don't glory hog or continuously degrade someone else's character
• Along with current restrictions you are not allowed any unreasonable elements (e.g. Life or Time) and all characters are incapable of performing Nova Blasts
Credit to TPtI for the above rules (with some modifications).

Staff: Mangai, Toa Mizore Kazi

My GM chars/examples:

Name: Light Teridax
Species: Makuta from the Melding pocket dimension
Appearance: Light Terry
Faction: Bionicle: Untold
Powers:
-The Elemental power of Light
-Assorted, but largely unknown (by others), powers
Weapons: -A war hammer
Powers: Light-based abilities, Kraata powers, telepathy
Bio: after SM reformed, Teridax volunteered to lead the project. He is wise and knowledgeable, and knows that every little thing counts in life. He abhors planning however, and if anything, that is his weakness.

Name: The Perfectionist
Appearance: A black cloaked and hooded being, with two large feathery wings that are white. Carries a scythe.
Faction: Zombie Army
Powers: Creating zombies, unknown
Weapons: -Scythe
Bio: nothing is yet known about The Perfectionist, other than the fact that the being is the leader of the zombie army.

Locations:

Small continent: This is the only continent completely explored so far.

-General Discussion: The city that is the center of Bionicle: Untold. A sprawling metropolis where people of every species walk the streets. Huge walls and sentries guard it 24/7.

-Completely unrelated: The recreational, more rural zone of the small continent. Has been taken over by zombies.

Small South Island:

-The Tower: this is where the Mata nui Inc.ers work and live. The leader, Celupnus, is at the top, and the grunt workers are at the bottom, with the ones in the middle in between. It is enormous, taking up all of the island except for several docks, and has a vault with ancient artifacts stored beneath it. Right below the tower, is the Top secret Library which every info on what the MNI has found is in it.

-Mountains: Three small mountains are also there, which were used by Celupnus to contact Hora Magna.

More will come as the story progresses.

Factions:

Ancient Chronicle-This is the expedition team, who have come to explore. Now, however, it seems like they must survive a zombie apocalypse. All that currently remain alive and un-zombified are in GD.
Leader: Light Teridax

The Zombie Army-This is the zombified members of the Expedition team. They are marching upon GD, and control all the other continents and CU. Their goal is to make every member of B:U "perfect" as zombies.
Leader: The Perfectionist

Mata Nui, Inc.- This is the sponsor of B:U. Their opinions about what has been happening are divided; some think they should abandon the project, while others think they should save it, and others think that they should aid the zombies. Riglaxius, however, decided to shut down the sponsorship.
Leader: Riglaxius.

All all-OOC posts must be made here. Discuss the RPG here, as well.

Current Events

Nelk, Kpik, Aero, and Nova have led a small force in a sortie outside the gates against Torgen and Chaos, with the latter's zombies and shadow beasts also in the fight.

Last edited by Mangai: Paladin on 9th October 2010, 8:56 am; edited 4 times in total

26Hora Magna RPG  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hora Magna RPG 9th October 2010, 7:33 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

Well isn't he done?

And it seems Aero has unlocked the Invasion. Glare

Kazi out.

27Hora Magna RPG  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hora Magna RPG 9th October 2010, 7:42 pm

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

Is it this topic?

~Aero~

28Hora Magna RPG  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hora Magna RPG 9th October 2010, 9:20 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

No, this is. Okay? Post there, not The Invasion please.

Mangai, you closed the Invasion for a reason, remember?

These are the new Role playing topics.

Kazi out.

29Hora Magna RPG  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hora Magna RPG 13th October 2010, 1:17 pm

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

Last edited by The Zarnalo on 17th January 2011, 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

30Hora Magna RPG  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hora Magna RPG 14th October 2010, 7:25 pm

The Shadowed

The Shadowed

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

Zarayna wrote:You little copycat, using TPtI's rules! Tongue

Kidding of course.

I don't know if I'm gonna join this or not. To me it's just a boring wall of text, with pretty much nothing interesting about it. Seems like a TBRPG of this site, and nothing nothing more. It also seems to be a bit of a bare-bones RPG.

And zombies are sooo overused.

Oh great. Now I'm critiquing this? I better get out of here...

-Zarayna Whistling

Sad to say, you're right on all accounts. I made this RPG in almost no time at all. Now, I realize that making a better one would've been my better choice, even if it took more time. Unfortunately, I have no good Bionicle RPG ideas right now. If you make one, I'd be glad to shut this down, actually. I don't really care about it any more, just so long as we have an RPG running. You see, the main purpose of this was to introduce the MNIncers to RPGs and have some fun on the side, but we could do that with a more complex RPG, and with some improvement, too.

31Hora Magna RPG  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hora Magna RPG 14th October 2010, 10:10 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

I GOTZ AN IDEA TO HELP. Surprise

So it’s an alternate Bionicle story line, just when Mata Nui and the rest of Bara Magna are waiting for Teridax, he doesn’t show up, instead, they give it a few days, and he still doesn’t show up, in fact, Mata Nui can’t sense his former body anywhere near the planet anymore, so, he uses the little power the body has, and brings the two moons and Bara Magna to re-create Spherus magna.

Aqua Magna

Teridax had signaled the Red star to come pick him up and take him to Bara Magna to kill Mata Nui, anyways, it got him, and began boosting him to Bara Magna, that was when things started getting weird, the Red Star was moving in odd directions, and several times he had to blast himself back on course, after the third time of doing that, the Red star suddenly gained sentience, he wasn’t sure what was wrong, but he sensed that it was slowly dragging him upward. After a little while, he figured that he was gaining speed, the speedometer that he had was rising by almost a thousand miles an hour a minute, anyway, the Red star completes a loop, and a few more, going in circles, and it releases Teridax, sending him away from Bara Magna, and shocking him unconsciousness.

On Bara Magna

Because Teridax never came, Mata Nui was able to use the Robot’s energy to fix Spherus magna and have power to spare; Mata Nui created his old body back, and reclaimed the Mask of Life. He decided that he would help them create their world again, him and the other leaders created the prefect world a world without war or fights, for two years this went on, at least until the began tampering with Rahi’s DNA. A few insane scientists that had been shunned form civilian locations had gathered enough materials over ht two year period to start making monstrous creations again, one by one, they recreated every Rahi species on Spherus Magna, and unleashed in upon the world, of course, not before long, these powerful creatures had wiped out their counterparts, all of them, they began attacking cities, places where civilization was, and one day, they paid their masters a visit, they hated everything, including their creators, so they finished them off.

What happened to Terry?

Teridax had crashed landed on a planet five galaxies away from Spherus Magna, of course, he didn’t know that at the time, but the moment he crashed, he awoke from his three year long slumber. He soon discovered a large wound that had nearly ripped his leg off, he quickly repaired it, and sealed off any other exits/entrances that the MU inhabitants could come out of. He also created himself a body, nearly impenetrable to all attacks, and began wandering the land in search of sentient beings. Well, they found him, they start attacking him, but soon he tells them about his coming there, and he shows them the Robot body, they believe him, and begin worshiping him like he is a god.

Spherus Magna.

Everyone on that planet is in hiding form the creatures, they have few cities left, and most of the population is gone, they have nowhere to go, and on top of that, the few scientists that are left have begun to say the planet is on it's way to breaking apart again...

Teridax.

Teridax had made himself leader of this new world, and pretty much everyone on it agreed, they hadn't had a real leader before, and only lived the way they did because of a great helper they had, and they said it looked a lot like Teridax's body, this made him search through the Mata Nui robot's memories, and after searching for a few days, he found the memory, his body had been to the planet before, he watched as Mata Nui helped them live a better life, and then leave, afterward, he found the most recent recording, which was of him, unconscious, flying through space, he tracked where Spherus Magna was by the Mata Nui robots star charts, and found the location of the planet, and how far away it was.

In the few weeks Teridax had been there, he had discovered that these people weren't just one spirit, but two, like his Rahkshi, one made up the body, and the other made up the mind, he thought that that was why each one was faster in reaction times then other Toa he had seen, he decided to call them the B'nen.

Spherus Magna.

The mutant Rahi had started disappearing, leaving known areas of the planet to go to more remote places, it seemed as though they were allowing them to move back into their cities, they re-colonized the places they had known, but before long, the Rahi were back, but this time, they proposed peace between the two kinds, and Mata Nui, Tahu, and all the other leaders instantly agreed to this truce.

----

okay, I'll just sum it up, Teridax finds a way to Spherus Magna, and they all start fighting. Tongue

Remember? I want to know if this could be the RPG here.

Kazi out.

32Hora Magna RPG  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hora Magna RPG 15th October 2010, 1:16 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Well, guys terminating the RPG is a big thing to say. All the characters and locations we had since then will be gone, and the workers won't have time to make new stuff. And we want people staying here. Back then it was summer so everyone had time, which now they don't. If you believe you can make everyone to stay in the new RPG do it, but if they start leaving, don't.

Also having MNI and AC was kinda fun :/ And how's is this a Boring wall of text? If it was, then how have we made 15 pages long?

33Hora Magna RPG  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hora Magna RPG 15th October 2010, 5:55 pm

The Shadowed

The Shadowed

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

Nevann (Riglax) wrote:Well, guys terminating the RPG is a big thing to say. All the characters and locations we had since then will be gone, and the workers won't have time to make new stuff. And we want people staying here. Back then it was summer so everyone had time, which now they don't. If you believe you can make everyone to stay in the new RPG do it, but if they start leaving, don't.

Also having MNI and AC was kinda fun :/ And how's is this a Boring wall of text? If it was, then how have we made 15 pages long?

Actually, we could still keep this running, but I would seriosuly prefer another RPG instead.

I know they don't have time.

What Zar means is that the RPG post is boring, not anything else. The only reason it's boring to him is cuz the rest of you are RPG newbs, and he's a veteran who expects more in RPGs. Correct, Zar?

34Hora Magna RPG  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hora Magna RPG 15th October 2010, 9:20 pm

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

Last edited by The Zarnalo on 17th January 2011, 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

35Hora Magna RPG  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hora Magna RPG 15th October 2010, 9:28 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

I'm no Newb. I've been around since earlier this year.

I hate it when my large posts are ignored.

How about we collaborate on a new RPG? We could make a new topic even.

Kazi out.

36Hora Magna RPG  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hora Magna RPG 16th October 2010, 5:32 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

If you guys think you can run a better RPG, then do it. I shall help with writing, just make sure it's easy to join, create better topics explaining, and keep a description on it.

Although, HMRPG can still stay, you can still make adjustments and stuff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum