Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prisonbreak

+7
Razgriz
The Shadowed
The Dark Hunter
Riglax
Skarloth
Zarayna
St. Francis
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 39]

1Prisonbreak - Page 3 Empty Prisonbreak 15th June 2011, 6:04 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

First topic message reminder :

Today's the day, we all told ourselves. After two years of planning, two years we'd never get back, today was the day. It started out without a hitch. We went to our normal jobs, delegated by the Toa who ran this place. Fools. They never assumed, never even let it slip into their bloated, self-righteous heads that maybe we would escape. No. It couldn't be possible. Maybe it wouldn't have crossed ours, either, if conditions weren't so crappy here. We were beaten, starved, and degraded, which is NOT the way you want to fix the "dregs of society" like us. But I digress.

It started small. A prisoner or two "disappeared", the guards were sure it was just another murder. Security was loosened. That's when we took our chance. We overpowered what guards we could overpower, took what weapons we could, and torched that darn island to the ground. Hagah, that was their name for it. After some Toa Team of guardians. About 60 of us planned our escape. A quarter of that didn't make it, including my best friend. Crazy Piraka charged into a guard tower with an improvized explosive strapped to his chest trying to distract the sharpshooters. It wasn't pretty.

Anyway, we got to the teleportation devices that the prison inspectors used, but we found out they had already been switched to one-way when we sent five prisoners in and they came back in scorched body bags. Now we were stuck, and the Prison Board could fill the darn island with guards, cops, bounty hunters and the like whenever they wanted to. So, the 40 of us that were left went our seperate ways, figuring there was no way we could all get out in one big group. Now here we are, 40 murderers, thieves, drug cookers, and the like, trying to get off whatever's left of Hagah alive...and free.

Oh, happy days.

-Kellin (Prisoner #48104)

Locations

Hagah - The main island, home of the prison.

Hagah State Prison - Or what's left of it. The whole place was destroyed by the prisoners, and now only a few intact pieces of it are being used as bases for prisoners who are trying to form their own governmental system.

Free Hagah - The settlement constructed by the special police force that the Prison Board sent to quell the prisoners. Getting in here is murder, literally. The orders are shoot on sight unless you have the Guardchip embedded in your arm.

The Hagah Islets - There is a ring of dwarf islands surrounding Hagah, six to be exact, and each is named after a Toa Hagah.

Norik - The Islet of fire, Hakann, rival of everyone but himself, and second in command of the Prison board, resides here. The islet is no more than one miles in diameter, as all of the islets are. In the very center of this land of fire and lava is a black dome, burnt, with one entrance. Inside this base is Hakann and his soldiers.

Gaaki - The Islet of Water, this place is a small jungle with many rivers and small lakes, in the center of the lush jungle is a steel dome base, surrounded by about a hundred yards of dirt and sand. Vezok, the Piraka who lives and works there, doesn't like nature.

Iruini - The Islet of Air, it is basically a foggy island, with nothing on it but a gunmetal dome base, where Zaktan, the leader of the Prison Board, lives and works. Some very odd rumors come from this islet, such as the idea that Zaktan is the fog, or at least lives in it.

Pouks - The Islet of Stone, this small island is a metal box, surrounded by a force field, it's actually obvious that Avak lives here. No one is ever seen coming out, or going in, and nothing is known about the inside.

Kualus - The Islet of ice, it is a living mountain, just like the one on Xia, except it is under control by the islet's owner, Thok. The base on this islet is said to be deep within the mountain.

Bomonga - The Islet of Earth, it is nothing but a flat surface or sand, sinking sand, it is rumored to have it's base in the center of the sand pit. Reidak and his soldier dwell here, but they are rarely seen.

That's pretty much it. The smart ones don't generally stay in one place. It's an easy way to get captured or killed.

Factions

Prison Board - Otherwise known as The Piraka, six Skakdi who work for the Dark Hunters. They poorly run the island, and are the cause of the riot, and this whole problem with the Prison. Some say they were trying to make the Prisoners into a large army, but they backfired on them, and the riot began.

Prisoners - The 40 survivors of the Prisonbreak. They're generally not seen in groups, as it brings too much attention from the Board. They're mainly trying to get off the island alive, and all allegiances between them are fragile at best.

Natives - The residents of Hagah. They're abused by the Prison Board and treated bluntly by the prisoners, so it's not likely that they'd be too happy to see a member of either side.

Playable Species

Matoran
Toa
Steltian
Vortixx
Skakdi
Turaga

There are rumors that something went wrong with the teleporation devices when the prisoners tried using them, and a couple Black and White Makuta leaked out of some alternate dimensions. What a load of junk, huh?

Well, anyway, good luck surviving. I've told you all I can. Hope to see you in the free world, mate.

Credits

Kazi/Didact/Skar-After I pitched him the idea, he was a great help with the locations, factions, and improving on my initial backstory. I share credit with him.
Zar-For being gracious enough to withdraw his own RPG in order to let me put this up here.
Rig and DH-For letting me put up Prisonbreak as the official MNI RPG.

Staff

Tyler Durden-Host (June 15, 2011-present)
Skarloth-Moderator 1(June 15, 2011-present)
Muscles Glasses-Moderator 2(August 16, 2011-present)

Former Staff

Rising Moon-Moderator 2(July 1, 2011-July 11, 2011)
Der Blitzmesser-Moderator 2(July 11, 2011-July 16, 2011)
The Zarnalo-Moderator 2 (June 15, 2011-July 1, 2011; July 16, 2011-August 16, 2011)

Rules

• BZP Rules apply, obviously.
• No god-modding (e.g. controlling someone else's character, having your character do something impossible). And if someone god-mods against you, don't do it back, tell a Prisonbreak Mod.
• This is a Text-Based RPG, so to join in you post what is basically a miniature story for what is currently happening to your character.
• Use IC for In-Character and OOC for Out-Of-Character.
e.g.:
IC: The Toa leapt from ledge to ledge, seeking the rogue Rahi.

OOC: Hey Randommember1, care to join in?
• Don't bunny (meaning control extensively) other peoples characters without their permission.
• Don't kill anothers character without permission.
• Unlimited Characters.
• No silliness such as suddenly turning everyone's swords into feather dusters and having a tickle-off. Believe me, it's not as funny as you think.
• Don't glory hog or continuously degrade someone else's character.
• Along with current restrictions you are not allowed any unreasonable elements (Life, Creation, or Time) and all characters are incapable of performing Nova Blasts. Light and Shadow are allowed, but only if you have a good enough reason deemed fit by a majority of the Prisonbreak mods. Custom species are allowed, but custom elements aren't. Current unusable masks are the Komau, Avohkii, Kraahkan, Mask of Creation, Mask of Elemental Energy, Aki, Rua, or any Kanohi Nuva.

Credit to The Power That Is for the above rules (with some modifications).

Play on,

-Spawn

Last edited by Tyler Durden on 27th August 2011, 6:01 pm; edited 21 times in total (Reason for editing : No, Mango gave up his mod spot after a week and just became a regular RPG staffer.)

51Prisonbreak - Page 3 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 22nd June 2011, 2:00 am

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

IC Trip:

Trip stood back and let the others talk it out. He knelt down to pull a map out of one of the dead Toa's pouches and began analyzing it. He looked for all exits, discerned which points would have most of its guards weeded out, and which areas were structurally unfit for the blaze. He lightly scratched a few notes and paths onto it, anything and everything that would help the others with their plan, listening all the while. The plan was good, although he was skeptical at first. The escape plan seemed plausible, and although they would have to hide out for a while among the islands, it got them out of this mournful dungeon. And the nuclear bomb, well... it was intriguing.

"I say we roll with it," said the self-assured android, standing up. He looked over Gerto's shoulder, and saw at the end of the hall the orange glow of leaping flames and, for a brief moment, saw the charred figure of the prisoner in the cell across from him. As his screams slowly faded into the background, Trip addressed the group as a whole.

"But before we can instigate an internal government crisis, we've gotta get out of this burning prison- before it gets us, too." Trip began to walk in the opposite direction of the inferno, urging the others to follow. "We leave the other escapees to fend for themselves," instructed the android, "they'd only slow us down." Glancing at the map one last time, he handed it to Ikod. "Use that to get out. Avoid the danger zones, once they fire reaches there they'll collapse pretty quick."

Trip momentarily bent down to yank a sizable gun out of the hands of an armored corpse, and made sure it was loaded. As they weer about the turn the corner, Trip stopped and turned around. "Do whatever you have to do, and try to save as many as you can on the way out-- they're the closest thing we have to allies. I'm going back in to access their data networks, no doubt there's something useful in there. I can resist the heat better than any of you... I'll catch up to you later."

Trip looked at them one last time before adjusting his grip on the weapon and kicking open the closest door. "Good luck."

52Prisonbreak - Page 3 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 22nd June 2011, 1:45 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

OOC: no dood i'm da host!!!!!1!!!!one Tongue

IC: Kellin

"It's only a matter of time until the Skakdi end up sending troops down here to capture and kill whoever doesn't come quietly," said the Toa of Sonics. "I saw we roll with it for now and add on to the plan later."

-Spawn

53Prisonbreak - Page 3 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 23rd June 2011, 11:24 am

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

IC - Amorian:

There was a grunt. Amorian slowly staggered out from under about three corpses. Quickly snatching his knives out, he glanced around.

"What the heck is going on?"

IC - Ataz:

A small figure stood next to a teleporter. His back was laden was bags and cases. Spare armor, spare weaponry, and more.

A few minutes he was gone; in his room in the fortress of 'Free Hagah'.

In just a few minutes, he would be engaging in battle. He felt hardly an emotion. there was no passions, not feeling of pity for those unlucky dogs he was going to massacre.

it was just another job.

54Prisonbreak - Page 3 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 23rd June 2011, 8:00 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

[IC -> Gerto] "What's happening? Apparently this little fellow here, Ikod, thinks he can just steal my plan. You didn't found the solution, I did." Finishing the sentence, he pushed him away and started talking.

"It's not going to lead us anywhere to start running. Running, will get us caught. The Piraka aren't going to sit there and watch; I've been with them. They are twisted. They'l find their way to get to us. If we start playing along and run, we loose the game." Sighing, Gerto looked both ways at the Inferno and the clean road, up ahead.

"We might be able to get off this place. But then we hide. We must cover our tracks, make them think we died along the way."

55Prisonbreak - Page 3 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 23rd June 2011, 10:09 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Kellin grinned. "Take some prisoners," he said. "It's not like there aren't going to be casualties in this place."

The grin slid off his face as if it was soaked in oil. "Surprise only takes you so far. If a Piraka doesn't directly come to take control of the situation, a lieutanent will."

"I heard the same...rumors...of a kind of superweapon hidden here. Apparently, there IS some kind of nuclear device on Hagah. If we could commandeer it, it could be something to use against the Piraka, or at least buy our freedom with it from the black market. I'm sure you all still have contacts, even in this place."

He looked at what was left of the assembled group. "I think it's best if we split up. It'll be a lot easier getting caught and killed if we're a giant group. You three," he said, pointing to the (NPC) prisoners, "come with me. The rest of you can split into groups of two or three, or go solo. I don't care. We'll meet up in 24 hours at the western end of the island, near the forests. North Hagah is where the teleportation devices are; it's not likely they can fall that easily into friendly hands."

He looked at the motley group of criminals he had picked up in his escape, and he found he had grown strangely attached. Without each other, they wouldn't have made it this far. Before emotion began to well up in him, he nodded at the Toa and Matoran.

"Good luck."

-Spawn

56Prisonbreak - Page 3 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 23rd June 2011, 10:18 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

IC Trip:

The fire ran high and the air grew dry, leaping red flames licked at Trip's armor. He felt nothing, the heat barely registering as a problem. Recalling the map, he stalked through the rubble and headed for his destination. Up ahead was the data he needed to access...

Trip picked up his pace to a light sprint, and, in a moment, he broke through the seriously weakened wall in front of him. He emerged on the other side, where it appeared that the authority had already taken care of the flames. The walls weren't badly blackened, and a group of very surprised and very angry toa were coming towards him. He should've known it wasn't going to be this easy.

Trip didn't hesitate to pick up his gun an open fire into the group, catching some toa off guard and killing one. He hoped the others were doing better.

57Prisonbreak - Page 3 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 24th June 2011, 1:31 pm

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

OOC: Ignore ANY TYPOES i make; wqeird keyboaRD...

IC - Ataz:

"Hi."

The words were calm, yet no one had spoken. That they cpoukls see.

The guards had withdrawn, as if waiting for something.

then, oh so prdictably, a scream rang out. a criminal was screaming, clutching at his throat, which appeared to be conturting and squashing itself.

As he collapsed, a nearby vortixx joined him, an arrow in her left eye.

And through a newly made hole in the ceiling, ataz dropped, landing a crouch. His hands were flexing, his iron power primed to block any incoming projectiles.

He repeated his first greeting.

"Hi."

58Prisonbreak - Page 3 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 24th June 2011, 1:41 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Kellin had sent the prisoners out ahead of him, and they were waiting at a predetermined point he had set. He'd stayed behind to scout out what was left of the prison for any clues on how to get past the Piraka's defenses, and hopefully a way to summon them to their deaths on this heap of rock.

Then the Toa dropped down, and he immediately knew that this wouldn't end well. One look at him told Kellin that he was a professional, but then again, so was he.

He was one of the most rumor-shrouded beings in the world, and if he was killed in a riot he had helped plan, anyone left in Hagah would take a serious ego hit.

Simple, then. I won't get killed.

"Hi," said the Toa of Sonics with a grin. In any other light, it would have seemed charming.

-Spawn

59Prisonbreak - Page 3 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 24th June 2011, 2:00 pm

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

IC - Ataz:

Ataz flicked his hands. Metal peeled off the walls, and flew around at head height, forcing the prisoners to either duck or losde their heads.

That was the signal, and the guards attacked. raining bullets and elemental attacks on the prisoners.

Ataz smiled sharkishly at kellin, who was almost unaided ni the confusion.

"looks like it's just you and me..." And he activated his kakama, flitting to one side.

60Prisonbreak - Page 3 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 24th June 2011, 2:03 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

"Just the way I like it," Kellin said, picking up on the slightest sound the assassin's foot made as it skidded to a halt and firing off a sonic wave at it.

He followed up with a spray of his shotgun, pellets seperating and burying themselves into whatever was in front of them.

-Spawn

61Prisonbreak - Page 3 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 24th June 2011, 2:11 pm

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

IC: He cwas to slow. Using a kakama had two advantages; heightened speed, and heightened reflexes. the second came in handy as Ataz quickly shot the the opposite side, dodging the attacks. As he slowed, his bow flew into his hands, and he drew back, an arrow appearing on the bow, and fired a shot at Kellin's heartlight. An instant later, he had zipped to another angle, from which came a hail of iron spikes. Zipping in a irregular zig=zag pattern, his bow on his back and his wristblades extended, Ataz closed in, leaping at kellin.

62Prisonbreak - Page 3 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 24th June 2011, 2:14 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Kellin took the advantage, using his Mahiki to shapeshift into a Doom Viper and avoiding the arrow and the iron spikes flying at him. He then shapeshifted back into a Toa, drawing his sword and blocking his wristblades.

-Spawn

63Prisonbreak - Page 3 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 24th June 2011, 2:17 pm

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

IC: Ataz's eyes gleamed. The sword's blade bent, and his wristblades got out of the deadlock they had been in. he was in now; close range, where Kellin's blade would be hardly even slightly.

He jabbed swiftly, aiming stabs at kellin's armpit, heartlight, groin, and thigh.

64Prisonbreak - Page 3 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 24th June 2011, 2:20 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Kellin rolled to the right to avoid Ataz's attack, and found that his sword had already bent back to normal. Kellin shot a high-pitched scream into Ataz's mind, setting it to the assassin's pitch and tone to add a dose of reality.

While he was distracted, Kellin dove at the Toa, headbutting him into the wall.

-Spawn

65Prisonbreak - Page 3 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 24th June 2011, 2:30 pm

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

IC: Ataz slammed back into the wall-

-and his armor mporphed long spikes, designed to impale the toa who was hurdling into him.

66Prisonbreak - Page 3 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 24th June 2011, 2:32 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Kellin anticipated that. Toa of Iron had horrible ways of using everything around you against you.

He had transformed into an organic Rahi, some kind of bug, and waited for Ataz's armor to shift before he reshifted into his regular form on the other side of the hallway.

-Spawn

67Prisonbreak - Page 3 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 24th June 2011, 2:39 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

IC Trip:

After a few grueling minutes, Trip fought off the guards, taking minor damage at their hands. Slamming through the door behind the dead toa, the exhausted android fired his last round into the room. A yelp of pain alerted Trip to the presence of a guard, and he quickly leaped across the room and knocked the being unconscious. Setting the toa up against the wall, Trip turned to the massive collection of data, on screens and shelves all about the room. He was ready to start searching, when he noticed some commotion on one of the screens.

It appeared that this room was acting as a makeshift security headquarters, and Tripa ssumed it was because the original was blown to pieces. On the monitor, two beings were fighting, prisoners scrambling out of the way. One of them looked like...

"Oh no, Kellin!" Trip had to act quickly to save the prisoners' lives. He found glanced around the room and found the system controls. Knocking the adjacent chair out of the way, his fingers became a blur as they raced over the interface controls. On the monitor above, error messages and thousands of lines of code rained down, Trip catching each one. He was locked out of the main systems, and he didn't have the time to break in.
He couldn't enable the power muter, which would leave the two fighters to brawl it out in hand to hand combat. He couldn't force a manual overdrive on the barrier doors to trap the two in one space and allow others to escape. Nothing. Trip paced feverishly around the room, looking at the security camera uplink screen now and then to check up on Kellin. So far, he was alive.

"What do I know about Kellin?" No much it seemed. He was an excellent fighter, a quick thinker, aloof on his feet, and... sonic powers. That was the answer!

Trip ran back to the mainframe interface and closed every other operation that he attempted to enable. Hopefully, the prison higher-ups didn't think it necessary to lock a potential escapee out of the most basic controls...

Suddenly, Trip stopped typing and once again the only light he could see was his dull blue glow. The security screens were dark. Outside, the only illumination came from the fires. Trip let out a triumphant laugh, realizing he had just succeeded in killing all the lights on the upper levels.
"Good luck fighting what you can't see, Toa!"

68Prisonbreak - Page 3 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 24th June 2011, 2:44 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

We've cut the lights. Oh, Mata Nui, yes.

The ball was in his court now. Kellin filled the entire room with an enormous pitch of white noise, and filled it with the sound of footsteps and gunshots. There was no way Ataz would know which sounds were him mounting an attack and which were fake.

-Spawn

Last edited by The Dark Hunter on 24th June 2011, 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : God? They have a God?)

69Prisonbreak - Page 3 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 24th June 2011, 5:05 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC Ikod/Kpik:

Ikod strolled down a dark hallway, to his left was Kpik, the only thing illuminating the two was the fire that had eaten the wall to the right, and was slowly making it's way towards them. But before it could eat the floor as well, they had turned a corner, and were down another hallway before anyone knew it.

"Apparently, someone has cut the lights, I'm guessing the guards are either trying to scare us, or this is just a pyro-accident," he told the quiet toa of ice. The two continued on, but Ikod wasn't heading for the western side of the island like he was told to, he was heading toward the nuclear bomb.

He had somewhat of a map in his hands, and it was doing just fine to aid them in their search so far. Just a few more turns, and they would be there, or, at least halfway there.

From what intelligence Ikod had gathered, the bomb was located a mile down underground, the drop to the bomb was so long, in fact, that they needed three elevators, yes, they used elevators, they didn't want an escapee prisoner to get to the weapon like that, it was better to have a few prison officials wait a couple of minutes to get there then to have a destroyed island.

Ikod knew that this elevator, the first one, was hidden under the floor, and it was located in the briefing room, where the Piraka stayed when they visited the prison.

A few more hallways, some offices, and a couple of dead guards later, they were in said briefing room.

"Alright, where is this thing?" Kpik asked, but Ikod didn't answer, he was stomping on the ground, and looking around at the floor. "What the karz are you doing?" Kpik asked the seemingly insane Ikod.

"I'm looking for an elevator, it's under the floor, can you help me?" he said to Kpik, who didn't answer. The two searched the floor, listening to the sound when they slammed their feet on it, Ikod hoped that there would be a difference in noise in one area, maybe there was a small air pocket of some sort.

They also scanned the floor for lines, any small lines that formed the shape of a square was their elevator. After they didn't find anything, Ikod assumed that it was either in the walls around them, or hidden so cleverly under the floor that they would have to rip the whole thing up.

Ikod actually liked that idea; how better to shove off your angst than to destroy s beautifully hand-crafted room?

"I say we rip it up." And no more had to be said, the two began to shoot, tear, rip, smash, and utterly destroy the floor, and it wasn't any carpet either, it was steel, smoothed out, and slippery, it was nice to get a chance to rip up the floor, and put a few holes in the walls.

OOC: Leaving it off here for the moment in case anyone has any objections to my post.

-Ikod

70Prisonbreak - Page 3 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 24th June 2011, 5:15 pm

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

IC: The room was very suddenly Atazless - the assassin having retreatred through anotherr newly made hole, this one in the wall.

However, the room was very much lightless, not to mention the sounds. stationed mostly outside the room, the guards blinding continued firing. elementsal flashes lit up the room.

and it was all a blind fight.

71Prisonbreak - Page 3 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 24th June 2011, 5:20 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Kellin reached out to all the sound waves in the room, focusing, but he didn't hear the assassin breathing. He was gone.

"Okay," he muttered quietly, "let's get out of here."

-Spawn

72Prisonbreak - Page 3 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 26th June 2011, 10:14 pm

The Shadowed

The Shadowed

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

OOC: Enter Hualn. Also: GMs: If there's no chance of seeing the fires from the shore, then I'll edit.

IC: WHOOSH

A short figure, absent-minded in its every movement, daintily stepped off a ferry.

Their helmeted head spared no passing glance at other disembarking figures whose garb clearly gave them away as mercenaries, much like itself and the almost comically large sword strapped to its back. Instead, its visored face and the eyes beneath were looking towards the island. Some would say it was to analyze the combat status of the territory burning red with blood and fire in the night. Others would suggest that it could be to pick targets among the throngs of prisoners, if the mercenary could see that far.

They were both wrong.

The figure had never analyzed anything pertaining to combat. And they never picked targets.

They didn't need to. Why, why analyze when most battles aren't challenging enough? And why pick targets when each enemy is just as weak as the next?

For Hualn of the Grazonurus had never found himself needing to think, only to explore. Just as he didn't need any more weapons than his sword. Just as he didn't even need to notice that he had stepped into empty air when coming off the boat and had floated down to hover above the sand.

And now, to find that client. What was his name again...Oh, Hakann.

Yes, mused Hualn, as he turned to look towards what he knew to be Norik Island from briefings, he had never needed anyone.

73Prisonbreak - Page 3 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 27th June 2011, 3:03 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: A lone figure sat in the cell, facing the thick, dense wall of stone that heled him in. Deemed too dangerous to be placed anywhere else, he was here in solitary confinement, near the center of the prison. Kept under close watch, Prisoner 863 was placed here not for the safety of himself, but for the other inmates. He was a Pit escapee, evidently deadly, ruthless, and cunning enough to make it out of that hellhole alive.

Of course, the worst thing about him was that he neither looked nor acted the part. He kept to himself, rarely bragged or boasted, not once posturing like so many other inmates did. On the occasion the guards interacted with him, he always was polite, considerate, and friendly. More than once, he'd seen a stressed out guard and called him over, teaching them ways he'd learned to calm oneself and relax. The young toa would have, if possible, likely been let out for good behavior.

That was the most puzzling thing of all. How could such a nice kid wind up in the Pit, let alone fight his way out of it? Most assumed it was just a facade, and there was a cold-hearted killer inside the nice guy exterior.

But that was the past. Things were about to change. With the breakouts becoming more and more common, the guards had to be spared to keep the inmates under control, and now, there was a lull in security of Cipher.

He scanned the wall, searching for cracks, chips, any kind of weak point. None.

See not with the eyes, but with the mind... he reminded himself, closing his eyes and heightening his focus. A lifelong Practitioner of the Art, there was a chance he could break through by some other means, but this was the quickest and he wanted to get it right. A mental image soon displayed itself, a dim point of light gleaming directly in fron of him.

"There it is!" he said, elated at his discovery. Hard part done. Now all he needed to do was touch that point with the correct pressure...

With a gleam in his eye, a fanged smirk on his face, and a shouted "Bakusai Tenketsu!" the Pit escapee, jabbed his index finger into the stone wall, where it sank through like the wall was made of sand.

For a moment, nothing. Cipher's face twisted into disappointed, confused frown. "I was sure I had it..."

The wall promptly exploded pelting him with sizeable chunks of rock and creating a thick cloud of dust.

He didn't mind the debris slamming into him, stuff like that barely hurt anymore. Rather, he whooped his elation. "All right! I finally figured it out!"

With a satisfied smirk and a new technique in his repitoire, Cipher rushed through the newly created hole. It was time to get outta here.

OOC: no interaction yet I'm switching computers and finishing this post up kthnx Done lol

74Prisonbreak - Page 3 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 27th June 2011, 3:31 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Kellin had been walking down a hallway, trying to find the nearest exit, when a wall of a prison block actually EXPLODED out, sending rubble flying right for him. He sent out a high-pitched sonic screech, destroying the rocks. He drew a pistol at the wall-

and saw a Toa walking out with a smirk.

His eyebrow went up.

"Did YOU do that?" he said with a grin.

-Spawn

75Prisonbreak - Page 3 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 27th June 2011, 3:41 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: "You got it! Just figured that out!" Cipher replied, returning a broad, fanged smile. "And it looks like I'm gonna put it to good use!" he said, nearly bursting with excitement.

Calming down, he asked the other Toa, "So who're you? I'm Cipher."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum