Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Project Empire State Building

+2
Celu
Bioran23
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Project Empire State Building Empty Project Empire State Building 14th July 2011, 9:18 am

Bioran23

Bioran23

Plast! Executive Chairman

Continuing from the post I made earlier about KanohiJournal's 2011 Refresh, we have now finalized how the KanohiJournal and MNI will proceed for the remaining of 2011 and into 2012. Our plans have now been accumulated into one single project, Project Empire State Building.

ALPHA PREVIEW OF KJP: Version 1 | Version 2

Important Changes
  • The KanohiJournal will now become KanohiJournal Publications (KJP), retaining the original KanohiJournal logo and colour scheme.
  • KJP will no longer produce magazine articles, instead focusing on the production of content such as ebooks, games and stories.
  • The KanohiJournal Staff and the MNI will now be working together as one team - the KJP. (However, both groups will retain their identities)
  • From 2011-2012, the KanohiJournal Staff will head two projects, while the MNI will lead another two. These four projects/publications will be the only focuses for the coming future. More details to follow below.

Managerial Changes
  • Tyler Durden is now the CEO of Plast! Productions - This will have no direct impact on KJP.
  • I am still the Chairman, so, liek, I still lead the place and such. ;D
  • Shadow Kurahk will continue as the CIO (Chief Information Officer) and will be assisting primarily with technicalities and websites.
  • Tyler will work with either Celu or Riglax as the Co-Presidents of the KJP.
  • Tyler, Celu, and The Dark Hunter (and possibly others in the future) will work together as the KJP Board.
  • Each of the projects/publications will now be led by one Project Manager, who will make regular updates to the Board about progress.

Project Empire State Building
  • There will be four major projects during the start of the Project: Online LEGO-based RPG game for children, Solis Magna Guide for BIONICLE, Ancient Chronicles and Awakenings.
  • Lesovikk's Hiatus will be diverted to 2012.
  • Solis Magna Guide and Lesovikk's Hiatus will be the final two "intensive" BIONICLE-based publications. We will be transiting from BIONICLE-based content from the start, and this focus will increase until the major focuses are non-BIONICLE related.

Based on this schedule, we hope to have two non-BIONICLE based items from 2012 onwards. KJP will also produce PDF/ebook versions of Nexus Tower Guides for LEGO Universe during this time.

Hopefully the above makes sense, and that all of you will be eager to participate! =D

2Project Empire State Building Empty Re: Project Empire State Building 14th July 2011, 10:26 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Sound good, when will we get this all organized so we can like begin?

3Project Empire State Building Empty Re: Project Empire State Building 14th July 2011, 10:33 am

Bioran23

Bioran23

It is actually effective immediately. I know that LN is now leading the Solis Magna project, and that the team will be fleshing out the book and doing some groundbreaking work on it. I will be working with SK on the RPG as soon as we finish setting up the KJ sites, and Awakenings/AC are ready whenever you guys are.

4Project Empire State Building Empty Re: Project Empire State Building 14th July 2011, 10:44 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

By the end of the week, I'll probably get back to you with major updates

5Project Empire State Building Empty Re: Project Empire State Building 14th July 2011, 11:09 am

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

Solis Magna & Solar System Head

Solis Magna & Solar System Head

Sounds great Bioran. I'm currently leading Solis Magna and the Nexus Tower Guides project. So I'm the manto talk to about those two things.

6Project Empire State Building Empty Re: Project Empire State Building 14th July 2011, 11:25 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Okay, I'm working on a page layout for AC stories when they are published, here's the WIP.

7Project Empire State Building Empty Re: Project Empire State Building 14th July 2011, 12:00 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

As I told you in the chat, that looks awesome, I like the format.

Though, I think by removing the main banner on the top and adding all the info in the side, (with the AC background) would also be much better. I'll show you a WIP concept.

Can I get the dimensions of that banner?

8Project Empire State Building Empty Re: Project Empire State Building 14th July 2011, 1:04 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Which banner the side or top?

9Project Empire State Building Empty Re: Project Empire State Building 14th July 2011, 1:52 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Side, I made the top Tongue

10Project Empire State Building Empty Re: Project Empire State Building 14th July 2011, 4:55 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

TD(Tyler Durden) wanted Rig and I to pick who would be Co-President, we chose me, then TD approved.

So here I am, ready to work, like actually work(I finally got a job! Tongue).

Edit: Layout anew, it looks simple and good to me but we all need to agree on it before we use it for AC publishings.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/celu1997/MNI/Banners/pic.png

11Project Empire State Building Empty Re: Project Empire State Building 14th July 2011, 5:49 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

Out of curiosity, why Empire State Building?

12Project Empire State Building Empty Re: Project Empire State Building 15th July 2011, 8:15 am

Bioran23

Bioran23

Did some major work on the site today. It might not look very major, but trust me, there was a lot of coding behind-the scenes. Tongue

Main Site (Now with new fonts, generally a better layout, Solis Magna Guide (LN - would you like to write up an "about section" for the page?) and the About page. (TD, Celu and Rig - Need you guys to write up short bios and give me a 100x100 avatar/profile photo. Everyone else - wait up!)

Celu - That pic looks fantastic. However, when we convert it to ebook format, I'm afraid I will need to remove that side banner.

Both Celu and Rig - Send me the banner when you're ready, along with pics you want on the pages, and of course the content. Smile I won't be changing the colours, styles and fonts of the page, however.

TDH - Just a continuation of our tradition of random, cool project names. :3

Last edited by Bioran23 on 15th July 2011, 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total

13Project Empire State Building Empty Re: Project Empire State Building 15th July 2011, 8:41 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Btw, since I'm also MNI Chief Brand officer, mind you add that too, please? Tongue Celu is CEO. About my bio, just put for now "The Picture Explains it all"

Really? Not at least the colors? Anyway, what about the size?

14Project Empire State Building Empty Re: Project Empire State Building 15th July 2011, 9:20 am

Bioran23

Bioran23

It's just a matter of consistency. Though, I could consider giving the subpages more colourful/customizable, however. We shall seeeee.

15Project Empire State Building Empty Re: Project Empire State Building 15th July 2011, 3:32 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Okay, I can easily give you the text already with code on it.

16Project Empire State Building Empty Re: Project Empire State Building 16th July 2011, 1:21 am

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

Lesovikk's Hiatus is being delayed? Aww.

Other than that and no more magazine articles, this sounds like a great idea. Quick question, though: What exactly does this "KJP Board" do? Decide on contests, project ideas, etc.?

17Project Empire State Building Empty Re: Project Empire State Building 16th July 2011, 3:20 am

Bioran23

Bioran23

The CONTEST will still resume as normal once the sites are back up, and we'll publish the winners accordingly. It's just that the entire project won't be completed until a later date.

The KJP Board will supervise things, basically.

18Project Empire State Building Empty Re: Project Empire State Building 16th July 2011, 8:00 am

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

Ohhh, I forgot Lesovikk's Hiatus was a project with more than one contest. Tongue Thanks for both answers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum