Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ancient Chronicle

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ancient Chronicle Empty Ancient Chronicle 22nd July 2011, 4:07 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Ancient Chronicle Mni_header_by_rig
Ancient Chronicle Ac_logo_new2

Brought to you by Mata Nui Inc. and published by KanohiJournal Publications

What Is Ancient Chronicle?

With the ultimate goal to keep BIONICLE fans interested in BIONICLE, Ancient Chronicle is an open multimedia project by Mata Nui Inc. that serves as a prequel to the amazing storyline dreamt up by the LEGO Company. Anyone, from anywhere, can provide suggestions to the project, including story ideas.

Many projects have focused on existing storylines and future ones; in contrast, Ancient Chronicle is the first large-scale project to focus on BIONICLE's beginnings: the years of Spherus Magna and its inhabitants, millenia before the Shattering, leading up to the Core War itself. Four fan-made, canon-based story serials are being written, dedicated to landmarks in Spherus Magna's history.

While four serials (albeit with fancy graphics) are nice by themselves, Ancient Chronicle wants to provide fans with even more. Thus, Ancient Chronicle is also producing digital media, which will advertise the story serials while providing extra material such as set instructions and wallpapers for all known popular devices. Converting the serials into audio-books and eBooks will provide needed publicity. Even a voice-acted podcast / audio drama is in production.

Helping and Joining
AC is an open source project, which means we're open to suggestions and ideas -- story premises, media projects, criticisms, etc. -- and we will consider your input. Not only that, we're accepting new workers almost all the time. To apply for a job, just send a relevant sample of your work to matanuiinc@gmail.com to prove you can draw, write, model in 3D, etc. A list of available positions will be sent to you.

Ancient Chronicle Ac_topic_header_1

The main five story arcs of Ancient Chronicle are its heart. All of the project and media are associated in a way with these serials. That's why we've named them the Core of Ancient Chronicle. The Story Serials are first composed by a team of writers who actually write each chapter. At least two of the serials are sequels to other two serials, with Lein's Tale standing alone.

Origins
Story Managers: Celu (MNI CEO), Rising Moon
Podcast Narrator: Celu (MNI CEO)

As three warriors travel in an ancient world, they uncover a giant conspiracy against the three leaders of the kingdoms, covered up by the Hermit. Join them as they uncover the biggest conspiracy in the BIONICLE world, and see their world collapse with the coming of the Great Beings.

The Grand Creation
Story Managers: Riglax (MNI CBO)

A massive robot for testing, built by the so called "Great Beings", who made Spherus Magna a world of wonders now start to reveal that their inventions might not always have good intentions. This will create a group of evil Great Beings and good ones, as they fight in a battle for power.

Ancient Chronicle Acsublogo3.10

Ever wondered what happened to Spherus Magna and why the Core War started? Well, it's time to find out. Follow the Element Lords in the multi-voiced and fully voiced acted Podcast Their Mistake to find out what happened!

Their Mistake Podacst

Their Mistake is a serial written by Head Writer GoldenTahu, which will become a fully voice acted serial, explaining how the Core War started, while still managing to keep some basic characters.

Acting Team - The group of actors that will be voicing the characters

Head Actor: Celu
The Narrator: Tahu Nuva 3.0
Element Lord of Fire: Doctor Bob
Element Lord of Water: Legolover-361
Element Lord of Jungle: ~Aero~
Element Lord of Sand: Celu
Element Lord of Rock: The Dark Hunter
Element Lord of Ice: AVAILABLE
Various Agori/Roles - Open!

Ancient Chronicle Acsublogo3.7

Ancient Chronicle Banners

Coming Soon

AC Core Banners
-Origins Preliminary Banner
-The Grand Creation Preliminary Banner

AC Media Banners
-Their Mistake Preliminary Banner

--

Ancient Chronicle Kj_small

Last edited by Celu on 27th July 2011, 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Ancient Chronicle Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 22nd July 2011, 9:13 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

New Topic, up!

3Ancient Chronicle Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 22nd July 2011, 9:54 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

... isn't this like the fifth generation of this type of topic? O_o

Hasn't this been put up like five times? Just wondering.

-Skar

4Ancient Chronicle Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 22nd July 2011, 10:28 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Well, it need updating again, because some stuff was there that didn't need to be, and the layout needed to change.

This was due to the new topic standards.

5Ancient Chronicle Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 27th July 2011, 12:44 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

While many projects focus on existing storylines and future ones, Ancient Chronicle is the first large-scale project to focus on the years of Spherus Magna and its inhabitants, well before the Core War. Five fan-made, canon-strict story serials will be written, dedicated to landmarks in Spherus Magna's history.

While five story serials (with fancy graphics!) are nice by themselves, Ancient Chronicle wants to provide fans with even more. Thus, half of Ancient Chronicle’s purpose is producing digital media, which will advertise the story serials while providing extra material such as set instructions and wallpapers for all known popular devices. Converting the serials into audio-books and eBooks will provide needed publicity. Even a voice-acted podcast is in production.

Ancient Chronicle will serve as a prequel to Bionicle and the toyline that amazed us all. Join us in shaping Bionicle’s distant past today.

Helping and Joining

AC is an open source project, which means you can suggest ideas about the story, and the development of the project. You can even say what you like and don't like -- we'll consider it. Beyond that, you can apply as a worker. To do that, just sent a sample of your work to matanuiinc@gmail.com, to prove you can draw, 3D Model, or write, etc. All available places will be sent to you.

The main five story arcs of Ancient Chronicle are its heart. All of the project and media are associated in a way with these serials. That's why we've named them the Core of Ancient Chronicle. The Story Serials are first composed by a team of writers who actually write each chapter. At least two of the serials are sequels to other two serials, with Lein's Tale standing alone.

I was going to edit that out, and change five to three (or two) but I didn't want to do anything unless it was truly a mistake.

-Skar

6Ancient Chronicle Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 27th July 2011, 1:16 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Their Mistake Story Manager

We also need to take out and later replace all those old AC serial banners(outdated).

7Ancient Chronicle Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 27th July 2011, 1:44 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Yes, do you have any banners for TM?

8Ancient Chronicle Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 31st July 2011, 2:10 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

That topic needs redoing. Some points are way unclear. I can easily do it.

9Ancient Chronicle Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 31st July 2011, 8:00 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Well the layout needs to stay, as that's the official layout.

But you can add stuff. Smile

10Ancient Chronicle Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 31st July 2011, 10:56 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Cool.

I want to ask, should I add LT, and the Media back in?

11Ancient Chronicle Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 31st July 2011, 11:01 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

No.

12Ancient Chronicle Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 31st July 2011, 11:16 am

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Well, we are still keeping the media I think(posters and later maybe a short animation or 2), right? I know it would be low priority.

13Ancient Chronicle Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 31st July 2011, 11:20 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Yes, but it won't be entered into AC until near the end.

14Ancient Chronicle Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 31st July 2011, 11:25 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Which get's me skeptic. If we are going to brand out AC, shouldn't we show the full of it? If Origins IS a success, then we'd might get the chance of hiring people for the Media.

If we don't show it, people who like it might not join, at least IMO.

15Ancient Chronicle Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 31st July 2011, 11:33 am

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

We'll release it together; we just work on it separately.

16Ancient Chronicle Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 31st July 2011, 11:42 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Maybe I'll talk to Bioran and see if we can release media alongside TGC.

17Ancient Chronicle Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 31st July 2011, 11:44 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

We are? Isn't Origins going out soon?

What I meant is, that if we are going to put this topic into KJP -- or the info we are putting in KJP, we should have the Media and everything on it.

It's better that way, 'cause we can gather people for the Media/Other serials.

18Ancient Chronicle Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 31st July 2011, 11:49 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Well let me talk to him.

19Ancient Chronicle Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 31st July 2011, 12:10 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Alright, but he wont get on for quite sometime xD

20Ancient Chronicle Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 6th September 2011, 11:58 am

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

Seeing as I'm now MNI COO, and my job includes publicity work, do you guys mind if I edit the topic a bit? I'll keep the layout, of course; I just want to change the wording in some cases, so the whole thing reads better.

And another question -- who will be posting this topic on BZPower (and perhaps other forums)?

21Ancient Chronicle Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 6th September 2011, 6:36 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Yes , since it's your work. Wink

22Ancient Chronicle Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 7th September 2011, 5:15 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Um, guys? This was one of the first things I finished - AC wouldn't be ready without it.

Locked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum