Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Task List for launch. MUST BE COMPLETED

+5
St. Francis
GoldenTahu
Riglax
Celu
Lord Nektann
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Task List for launch. MUST BE COMPLETED Empty Task List for launch. MUST BE COMPLETED 4th August 2011, 4:34 pm

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

Solis Magna & Solar System Head

These new tasks are what needs to go down ASAP:

Finishing touches on Worldscape Bricks forum - Bioran23, Purmou, Rising Moon

Awakenings page three - The Dark Hunter

Convert Awakenings pages into a prologue PDF and link on Awakenings page - Bioran23, Purmou

Get their bios up - Purmou

Finish what's new page - Bioran23, Purmou

Last edited by Tyler Durden on 23rd August 2011, 3:32 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated)

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

I can help set up the AC pages, I just need to get time to do it.

And if they need help with Worldscape you don't have far to look.

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

Good. This area isn't my expertise to that's why I've kinda moved into launch overseer role. My part which was a ridiculous number of Solis articles I did a while ago.

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

I can help with the AC pages as well.

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

We just need to give them content. Wink

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

I know, problem is, right now all I can do is AC Pages -- you guys can do the Awakenings ones as well. Smile

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

Wait. By AC pages I mean ON THE KJP SITE. Not on the MNI forum. Those are second priority just like Worldscape Bricks is higher priority than Worldscape RPG.

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

What pages on the Mata Nui Inc. forum dude? There's no such thing, unless you mean the Topic. Plus, I was talking about the KJP site ones. Tongue

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Their Mistake Story Manager

Their Mistake Story Manager

You BOTH mean the KJP site pages. Tongue

Anyway, I've already done the AC Media page stuff, and Bioran said he put it up... BUT I CAN'T SEE IT!!1!!1

10Task List for launch. MUST BE COMPLETED Empty Re: Task List for launch. MUST BE COMPLETED 5th August 2011, 10:18 am

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Sick.

This means I can take it slow. Tongue

-Spawn

11Task List for launch. MUST BE COMPLETED Empty Re: Task List for launch. MUST BE COMPLETED 5th August 2011, 12:14 pm

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

No, you could help SK because SK's got like 80% of the work to do. And I assume he'd give you editing rights to the KJP site.

12Task List for launch. MUST BE COMPLETED Empty Re: Task List for launch. MUST BE COMPLETED 5th August 2011, 12:48 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

noooooooooooope.

-Spawn

Purmou

Purmou

Plast! Chief Information Officer

KJP site is pure HTML. Unless Bioran's okay with Spawn getting FTP access (which I'm sure he would be, I just need his consent anyways), then Spawn can't do more than view the site.

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Every site is pure html, Purmou. Tongue

Purmou

Purmou

Yes, but this isn't like Wordpress or any other Content Management System where everybody can and knows how to edit pages. Tongue

16Task List for launch. MUST BE COMPLETED Empty Re: Task List for launch. MUST BE COMPLETED 5th August 2011, 10:07 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Rig: He means the was written using like Notepad or Textedit.

It isn't made using drag and click features.

The code was type out symbol by symbol.

Purmou

Purmou

Actually, I used Notepad++. Very useful. Smile

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

@Celu: Yeah, dude, I know how to code sites. All sites are code after all.

@Pur: Really? lol, I have that too, but I don't use it so much.

19Task List for launch. MUST BE COMPLETED Empty Re: Task List for launch. MUST BE COMPLETED 6th August 2011, 10:20 am

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

I'm stuck with Wordpad. No word corrector or anything.

I miss Word, it would fix more than spelling mistakes. :[

-Skar

20Task List for launch. MUST BE COMPLETED Empty Re: Task List for launch. MUST BE COMPLETED 6th August 2011, 11:30 am

Bioran23

Bioran23

Plast! Executive Chairman

Just heads up - even if BZP doesn't come back up we'll still launch. We'll just have to be...inventive. Smile

Allllso, yeah, I'm ridiculously busy over the next two weeks so I'm not sure how I can help out with things. Tyler/Pur's in charge so listen to them.

Last edited by Bioran23 on 6th August 2011, 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

21Task List for launch. MUST BE COMPLETED Empty Re: Task List for launch. MUST BE COMPLETED 6th August 2011, 11:34 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Bran: We're still meeting tonight at 10PM?

22Task List for launch. MUST BE COMPLETED Empty Re: Task List for launch. MUST BE COMPLETED 6th August 2011, 11:34 am

Bioran23

Bioran23

Yes.

23Task List for launch. MUST BE COMPLETED Empty Re: Task List for launch. MUST BE COMPLETED 6th August 2011, 11:37 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Also, who will start the chat thingy? I'm going to be using my iPod to enter the conversation, and I'm using a site, which seams to keep sync with the actual server.

Try adding me into the conversation at that time.

24Task List for launch. MUST BE COMPLETED Empty Re: Task List for launch. MUST BE COMPLETED 6th August 2011, 11:40 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Yeah, I'm using the online GTalk, mainly because I'm not a ble to download there software directly to my computer because it's not supported.

Purmou

Purmou

If Bioran's not able to make it on time I'll try to be online. Though I might be late, so Spawn might have to get there as soon as he can. We'll see how today goes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum