Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

KJP LAUNCHED

+4
Lord Nektann
Riglax
GoldenTahu
Legolover-361
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1KJP LAUNCHED Empty KJP LAUNCHED 25th August 2011, 10:16 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

You guys should know that Spawn / Tyler Durden is getting ready to run from Hurricane Irene. But before he left the 'net to prepare for evacuation, he told us to launch tonight.

We have Origins done; most of the chapters, if not all, have already been converted into HTML. The Solis Magna Guide should be (key word: should) complete, minus several images, according to Lord Nektann. The Worldscape beta forum is set up. Anything else that's needed should be finished soon; even if we don't launch tonight, we might launch tomorrow, and everything that gets done tonight will help.

Now, we need Bioran and / or SK to add the appropriate stuff to the KJP site. If they need help, some of us MNI members know HTML and CSS; they can dole out permissions as neccessary. Remember, we're a month behind-schedule. Let's get back on track.

THIS IS LN. WE LAUNCHED EVERYONE Smile. PARTY HARD.

2KJP LAUNCHED Empty Re: KJP LAUNCHED 25th August 2011, 11:05 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Their Mistake Story Manager

Is it me, or is there only KJP on the KJ website. What about everything else KJ does?

Also the TM page needs to be cleaned up and the Wacom Bot art image added.

3KJP LAUNCHED Empty Re: KJP LAUNCHED 25th August 2011, 11:07 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

What do you mean, everything else KJ does? If you mean the Lesovikk's Hiatus Contest, Spawn was supposed to set that up; I don't know about KJ's other contests. If you mean the e-magazine, that was given up due to declining fan interest.

4KJP LAUNCHED Empty Re: KJP LAUNCHED 26th August 2011, 5:14 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Alright... someone care to explain the greenness? O.o

Anyway, GT, as LL said -- KJ's magazine and stuff were all cut. This what KJ does now, as KJP. The fifth contest will be launched by Spawn. Nevertheless, he hasn't got around it, since Irene's coming over. XD

@GT: I'll contact Bioran about it. What do you want cleared? Also, sorry for the trouble with Wacom's Stuff. My bad.

And wait. If we launched, do we need this forum anymore?

5KJP LAUNCHED Empty Re: KJP LAUNCHED 26th August 2011, 1:35 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Aw darn, I liked the KJ magazine. Oh well. Yeah, that's what I meant LL, as well as that video game making contest. I guess that's cut now too.

Rigs: I think one thing has already been fixed by now(the page used to be distorted to the right, but it's gone now). I just want an email link for auditioners, and a link to the BZP topic when that opens. Here's links to the two other TM images to be added: 1 2

Last edited by The G-Man on 10th September 2011, 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

6KJP LAUNCHED Empty Re: KJP LAUNCHED 26th August 2011, 6:16 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Alright, and that email would be? Tongue

7KJP LAUNCHED Empty Re: KJP LAUNCHED 26th August 2011, 6:56 pm

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

Solis Magna & Solar System Head

Solis Magna & Solar System Head

Actually, the KJ magazine was only sorta cut. It now is in the blog, where people blog interesting stuff, like what maybe would've been KJ articles.

8KJP LAUNCHED Empty Re: KJP LAUNCHED 26th August 2011, 6:59 pm

Purmou

Purmou

Plast! Chief Information Officer

No, the blog is a "Devlopers' Blog" now. We post site updates and how things are going on there. It's also for contests.

9KJP LAUNCHED Empty Re: KJP LAUNCHED 26th August 2011, 7:35 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

Will there be any blog for articles? Or have the articles been completely cut?

10KJP LAUNCHED Empty Re: KJP LAUNCHED 27th August 2011, 11:24 am

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Rigs: IDK what the email is. I think I remember someone making a general MNI email account for stuff like this.

11KJP LAUNCHED Empty Re: KJP LAUNCHED 27th August 2011, 11:37 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Oh, matanuiinc@gmail.com? Alright.

12KJP LAUNCHED Empty Re: KJP LAUNCHED 27th August 2011, 8:18 pm

Purmou

Purmou

Would you guys like a kanohijournal.com email for MNI? For example, "mni@kanohijournal.com," or "matanuiinc@kanohijournal.com?"

13KJP LAUNCHED Empty Re: KJP LAUNCHED 27th August 2011, 9:43 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Sure. But Purmou, could you make the revisions I stated above please?

14KJP LAUNCHED Empty Re: KJP LAUNCHED 27th August 2011, 9:49 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

Sounds good to me, Purmou.

15KJP LAUNCHED Empty Re: KJP LAUNCHED 28th August 2011, 6:18 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

@Pur: We already have one, matanuiinc@gmail.com. Can we make matanuiinc@kanohijournal.com sent emails to the gmail one?

16KJP LAUNCHED Empty Re: KJP LAUNCHED 31st August 2011, 10:27 pm

Creepwave

Creepwave

SMSS Artist

SMSS Artist

KJP LAUNCHED 130332250948

But what about the Solis Magna guide? I found some troubles which resulted in GIMP being deleted >_<

17KJP LAUNCHED Empty Re: KJP LAUNCHED 31st August 2011, 10:52 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

And Purmou still hasn't fixed the TM page. Tongue

18KJP LAUNCHED Empty Re: KJP LAUNCHED 1st September 2011, 11:04 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Purmou is 'done' with Solis. He just forgot to do five islands. That's the last I heard of him, and that's when we go full public. XD

AKA, kill the KJP Launch forum, and report it to Bzpower we are off.

19KJP LAUNCHED Empty Re: KJP LAUNCHED 7th September 2011, 10:24 am

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

I couldn't find the Hiatus topic. IDK, but I'll be gone the rest of this week.Please someone touch up the TM page like I posted above.

20KJP LAUNCHED Empty Re: KJP LAUNCHED 7th September 2011, 10:34 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

Don't worry guys, although there was a slight delay do to school starting, Page 3 is already scanned and tweaked and being colored! Expect it done by this Saturday!

21KJP LAUNCHED Empty Re: KJP LAUNCHED 8th September 2011, 5:29 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

That's amazing news. LN told me that Bioran planned to go publicly on Bzpower with our new stuff today. If this is true, then, the launch would be completed today, and we can all move on.

Solis is done, Worldscape has been ready since ever, and so has AC. If Page three is done by then, someone (perfectably LL, because he wants something to do), can finish up the topics/KJP Pages for you.

You can give him info and such. If so, Awakenings can finally launch the weekend.

22KJP LAUNCHED Empty Re: KJP LAUNCHED 8th September 2011, 9:51 pm

Dark Light

Dark Light

SMSS Artist

SMSS Artist

These are some good news, let me congratulate you guys.

I'm glad I could be helpful. :3

23KJP LAUNCHED Empty Re: KJP LAUNCHED 10th September 2011, 11:54 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

ALRIGHT GUYS

BASED ON BIORAN, THE LAUNCHED HAS BEEN COMPLETED.

PARTY HARD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum