Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WE REALLY LAUNCHED

+3
Skarloth
The Dark Hunter
Lord Nektann
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WE REALLY LAUNCHED Empty WE REALLY LAUNCHED 13th September 2011, 8:23 pm

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

Solis Magna & Solar System Head

After three launch revokes, we launched.

Fweee.

Now get to work.

2WE REALLY LAUNCHED Empty Re: WE REALLY LAUNCHED 13th September 2011, 10:04 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

Hurrah!

3WE REALLY LAUNCHED Empty Re: WE REALLY LAUNCHED 14th September 2011, 3:05 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

It still doesn't feel like a launch...

-Skar

4WE REALLY LAUNCHED Empty Re: WE REALLY LAUNCHED 14th September 2011, 5:23 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Their Mistake Story Manager

What makes it different this time? Neither Solis or Origins have been posted on our website in full(even though both are done), and (says something about the TM media page not being edited, and afterwards fires... THE MISSILESWE REALLY LAUNCHED 2997873871).

5WE REALLY LAUNCHED Empty Silly GT 14th September 2011, 5:59 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

lol GT. The Origins chapters are going to be released in time. We aren't just going to throw seven chapters for download.

Plus, go to the Solis page - heck, even use the link in the menu - click "PDF", the big button in your face. Download Solis.

So, yeah, this is the launch bro.

6WE REALLY LAUNCHED Empty Re: WE REALLY LAUNCHED 14th September 2011, 6:03 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

Other than Solis Magna & Solar System being released, what's the difference? We could've launched and then released everything afterwards; it would not have made a difference.

Also, my username is Legolover, not LegoLover. Why does everyone capitalize the second L? Tongue

7WE REALLY LAUNCHED Empty Re: WE REALLY LAUNCHED 14th September 2011, 8:55 pm

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

We launched this way. Deal with it. XD.

8WE REALLY LAUNCHED Empty Re: WE REALLY LAUNCHED 14th September 2011, 11:50 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

I thought ALL of Solis had been done. I guess it was just the MU part then. :/

9WE REALLY LAUNCHED Empty Re: WE REALLY LAUNCHED 15th September 2011, 7:52 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

GT-Half of Solis is a Solis Magna System atlas, that part was actually an MNI idea.

10WE REALLY LAUNCHED Empty Re: WE REALLY LAUNCHED 15th September 2011, 9:20 am

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

Solis was three parts. MU was part one. Next, we're working on Spherus Magna. Celu, any Adobe application that works for you on Lion to view Solis? I was going to download one but it said to the last Snow Leopard edition only, but does it continue to work on Lion?

11WE REALLY LAUNCHED Empty Re: WE REALLY LAUNCHED 15th September 2011, 4:33 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Nope, we need to fix that.

12WE REALLY LAUNCHED Empty Re: WE REALLY LAUNCHED 15th September 2011, 10:13 pm

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

Though, percentage of users utilizing Lion that will download Solis is small, so fixing the file isn't going to happen. So we just can't see it, and Bioran won't do all that work for the small percentage of us on Lion.

13WE REALLY LAUNCHED Empty Re: WE REALLY LAUNCHED 16th September 2011, 4:56 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Why hasn't BZPower been informed yet, is it because the forums are still down? Because I can see why they weren't.

14WE REALLY LAUNCHED Empty Re: WE REALLY LAUNCHED 17th September 2011, 9:49 pm

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

Spawn and Bioran not being on at once I think. At any rate, be patient, things will happen. (I hoopoe)

15WE REALLY LAUNCHED Empty Re: WE REALLY LAUNCHED 18th September 2011, 7:38 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Right, y'know, this doesn't feel like the the launch, because technically we didn't launch it to anywhere beyond us, BNG, or whoever stills views the KJP site.

We need to let Bzpower know that we are here, before interest in Bionicle drops even more. We gotta stand up there for the fanbase - where other projects didn't. It's perfectly our responsibility; as fast as we promote ourselves, the faster we'll get a larger audience.

This way, we'd be automatically forced to meet deadlines much faster, because we will be aware that we can't delay something that's going into such a big public.

So, in all reality, I vote that Bioran should work on getting it available to Lion - even if it isn't the majority of viewers. Note though - I don't argue that it isn't a priority right now, but it should get done in a reasonable amount of time.

Take into account that people who still care about Bionicle have nowhere to stand - the whole fanbase has been into a black void for ages. If suddenly we pop up, though, bam. Suddenly there's daily updates to stuff related to Bionicle.

This isn't anymore about the launch, it's about our future as a whole. We need to start crackin' up everything now, and we may as well surpass our expectations.

16WE REALLY LAUNCHED Empty Re: WE REALLY LAUNCHED 18th September 2011, 10:46 am

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

Okay. As I've said, it doesn't matter what you feel inside when we launch, but we launched. There we go. And making it available to Lion simply not happening. Bioran is busy, he's trying to get into college, he has tons of things going on, and he still finds time to make it that 97% of computer users in the world can view our hard work. Wait for Adobe to do a Lion update. Bioran doesn't have to work hard time for 3% of internet users.

17WE REALLY LAUNCHED Empty Re: WE REALLY LAUNCHED 18th September 2011, 11:35 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Wait, what? What does the first part even refer to?

Plus, lol, I just said someone else can possibly handle that later on.

18WE REALLY LAUNCHED Empty Re: WE REALLY LAUNCHED 18th September 2011, 3:12 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

LOL, Adobe actually making progress for the Mac software, that's a nice joke. LOL

19WE REALLY LAUNCHED Empty Re: WE REALLY LAUNCHED 18th September 2011, 3:16 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

LOL Exactly my point Tongue

Anyway, hehe, when do we need TGC fully complete guys? I can't promise you five chapters in this week.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum