Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mata Nui Inc. Soundtrack

+3
GoldenTahu
MicroSnipe
Legolover-361
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Mata Nui Inc. Soundtrack - Page 2 Empty Mata Nui Inc. Soundtrack 19th September 2011, 5:45 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

First topic message reminder :

Mata Nui Inc. Soundtrack - Page 2 Mnis_logo_2

What is the Mata Nui Inc Soundtrack?

The Mata Nui Inc. Soundtrack (MNIS for short) is a collection of themes, mainly based on MNI's various projects. This soundtrack shall be published on iTunes. While most of the sounds are related to our projects and organization, the MNIS will also contain remixes of classic Bionicle themes, such as those in MNOLG. This project is led by the composers Legolover-361 and MicroSnipe, but anyone may contribute.

Note that this topic will most likely be updated regularly with new themes and / or new descriptions. All feedback is welcomed.

List of Themes

Note that the supplied descriptions boil down to nothing more than recommendations. It's suggested that you follow these recommendations; however, if you have a very good reason for doing something different, supply that reason and I will most likely be fine with it.

Mata Nui Inc. Theme
Powerful at the start, but dissolved into a slow, gentle theme. While brass is heavily recommended for the beginning, the middle part of the theme should be mainly gentle violins, violas, and cellos. (Concept by Legolover-361.)

Ancient Chronicle Theme
A fast yet quiet theme representing the entirety of AC. Feel free to experiment with various instruments that might give the theme an ancient edge -- kalimbas, harpsichords, anything, really -- or adjust the melody to achieve the same effect. However, the beat at least should be modern.

Altus Regnum Theme (Origins and Altum Bellum)
A suspenseful piece with exotic and electronic elements intertwined. Just as with the Ancient Chronicle theme, attempt to add some sort of ancient edge to the theme.

Lure of Crime Theme (Lein's Tale)
A soft, smooth, almost unnerving piece that gives off a mysterious aura. Try to keep it quiet, but not to the point of being entirely ambient. Adding ambient elements, however, is recommended. (Claimed by MicroSnipe.)

Wonders of the Great Beings Theme (The Grand Creation and The Price of Jealousy)
A theme that builds up from quiet to majestic. A recognizable brass melody, perhaps by french horns and / or trumpets, would definitely help the latter part of the theme sound majestic. Out of all the various themes, this should be closest to a generic movie theme -- but not quite. (Concept by Tent163Phantoka.)

Their Mistake Theme
Dark and mysterious to represent the atmosphere in Their Mistake.

Remixes

Legolover-361:
Mata Nui Theme/The End (MNOLG) Orchestral Remix
Ga-Wahi Theme (MNOLG 2) Orchestral Remix

MicroSnipe:
The Chronicler's Party Remix

Last edited by Legolover-361 on 9th October 2011, 9:26 am; edited 4 times in total

26Mata Nui Inc. Soundtrack - Page 2 Empty Re: Mata Nui Inc. Soundtrack 29th March 2012, 8:45 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

That's fine, Marvel.

27Mata Nui Inc. Soundtrack - Page 2 Empty Re: Mata Nui Inc. Soundtrack 31st March 2012, 6:32 pm

MrSciFiGuy

MrSciFiGuy

AC Voice Acting Leader

AC Voice Acting Leader

Sounds cool. I know a few music artists myself who make stuff for my videos. I wonder if they would be interested in this...

28Mata Nui Inc. Soundtrack - Page 2 Empty Re: Mata Nui Inc. Soundtrack 1st April 2012, 7:17 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Their Mistake Story Manager

Their Mistake Story Manager

That would be nice.

29Mata Nui Inc. Soundtrack - Page 2 Empty Re: Mata Nui Inc. Soundtrack 15th April 2012, 9:53 pm

MrSciFiGuy

MrSciFiGuy

AC Voice Acting Leader

AC Voice Acting Leader

I'll ask them and see if they are interested or something

30Mata Nui Inc. Soundtrack - Page 2 Empty Re: Mata Nui Inc. Soundtrack 10th August 2012, 5:16 pm

Captain Marvel

Captain Marvel

MNI Author, MOCist, Musician

MNI Author, MOCist, Musician

Song WIP:
Click
Just something I've been working on. It's not edited at all, so expect major changes, and I'm also planning to add about another minute to the song. It also includes a wobble bass sample. I made that wobble bass from scratch.
-CM

31Mata Nui Inc. Soundtrack - Page 2 Empty Re: Mata Nui Inc. Soundtrack 12th August 2012, 4:42 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

As you said, it could use some work. We'll have to get MNIS up and going along with Ancient Chronicle for a proper launch. Right now, I'm kind of sad how the forum derailed in the two weeks I was on vacation. I've got some major allocations to make for Ancient Chronicle, and that includes MNIS's schedule. That doesn't mean all these songs aren't needed, and we need them to be used in Ancient Chronicle. So, yeah, we have to get these songs composed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum