Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official TGC Topic

+4
ToaMagna12
~Aero~
Skarloth
Riglax
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

1Official TGC Topic - Page 2 Empty Official TGC Topic 29th August 2010, 6:53 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

First topic message reminder :

Official TGC Topic - Page 2 Tgcoffical4

WARNING: THIS OUTDATED TOPIC IS GOING TO BE CLOSED/REVAMPED VERY SOON. PLEASE NOTE THE INFO BELOW COULD CHANGE WHILE THE PROCESS TAKES PLACE.

All the brainstorming, related discussion, suggestions, ideas, concerns, questions, problems, etc. goes HERE.

General Info/ Facts
-The Text will be 3rd Person.
-Invidior is younger than Osavus.
-The henchmen work together and have been acting for sometime now.
-Prototype Robot features:
BS01 wrote:The prototype is fully mechanical and incorporates none of the nanotechnology used in the Matoran Universe. It had an unstable power source, which was the cause of its destruction. Also unlike the Matoran Universe, there was no spirit guiding the robot, making it non-sentient. The robot does have a number of offensive and defensive arrays, and is capable of emitting power and gravitational beams. It is approximately 27,000,000 feet tall, two-thirds the height of the Matoran Universe.

Storyboard

Main:TGC Storyboard

Spoiler:

Usable Characters

Main: TGC Characters Topic

GBs:
Invidior - Mad GB (ROS)
Osavus
Heremus
Angonce
Unamed GBs

(old poll)

Agori & Glatorian (A&G)

Robur - Henchman
Silex - Henchman
Avarus - Henchman
Ferveon - Henchman
Raanu (younger version)
Ackar (younger version)

Sequel
TGC will have a small serial, Price of Jealousy, (5 Chapters) where Invidior's story will develop, until the moment he touches the Ignika and becomes mad. At the End he's placed on the Fortress.

Links

TGC Storyboard -- View a full updated description of the story and analytically all the chapters.
TGC Characters Topic -- Info on the characters
Price of Jealousy -- Sequel

Last edited by Riglax on 6th August 2011, 9:21 am; edited 18 times in total

26Official TGC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official TGC Topic 1st October 2010, 1:01 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

What? The prototype robot was built 50,000 years before the Core war. Think for yourself.
Guys, you need to read a bit of stuff.

27Official TGC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official TGC Topic 1st October 2010, 5:44 pm

ToaMagna12

Retired

Retired

So what about Gelu, are we adding him into the characters?

28Official TGC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official TGC Topic 1st October 2010, 9:11 pm

Aderia

Aderia

Retired

Retired

[quote]
Riglax Krom wrote:
Aderia wrote:*Gasp* Hug <-- That's me and Gelu. XD We're BFF's. I totally Official TGC Topic - Page 2 277222 and Bow down him. Smile

Aders, waht? What are you talking about?
It means I love Gelu. He's amazing, and I'd love to write about him.

29Official TGC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official TGC Topic 1st October 2010, 10:42 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

I own the Gelu set.. 'cept his feet and chest are gone to MOCs. LOL

EDIT: You're acting just like Kara, (toa of life) on BZP, she felt that way about, Tahu... yeah.

Kazi out.

Last edited by Toa Mizore Kazi on 1st October 2010, 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...)

30Official TGC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official TGC Topic 2nd October 2010, 12:06 am

Aderia

Aderia

Retired

Retired

Who's Kara? I wanna meet her and share my fangirlism. You should've seen me back when Onewa was a Toa. I swear, I was rabid.

31Official TGC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official TGC Topic 2nd October 2010, 8:56 am

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

Gelu would be really young and maybe we can give him a brief cameo but nothing other than that. I think we should start off with the vilian offering problems that may occur in the future and have the good guys simply ignore him. We shouldl have problems that do happen such as the robot blowing up or something. Our audience should know that these problems do happen in the future and sympathize with him.

~Aero~

32Official TGC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official TGC Topic 3rd October 2010, 11:42 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Wait, you don't mean start the serial from there? The serial is probably starting when they are almost weeks before finishing.

Not including the prologue.

33Official TGC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official TGC Topic 7th October 2010, 8:12 pm

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

We could do a flashback.

~Aero~

34Official TGC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official TGC Topic 7th October 2010, 8:29 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

I'm writing a sample of Osavus and Invidior's meeting, so far it looks good, but I need to know, do the have a giant Laboratory? It's part of where they speak together, so it needs to be.

I'll post it here when it is done.

Kazi out.

35Official TGC Topic - Page 2 Empty SAMPLE 7th October 2010, 8:52 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

Osavus and Invidior’s meeting sample.

Invidior walked calmly through the Great Being’s Laboratory, they had been recently working on their greatest creation; a gigantic robot, a prototype, but so far they had faced a problem, how would they operate and work on it form the inside? Well, Invidior fixed this problem with his gravity stabilizers, which allowed them to create gravity at any angle or elevation.

The only problem with this giant creation was one thing; it was too dangerous, the size and power were just too much, it could lay waste to anything in its path, what if there was an artificial intelligence problem or error? It could cause devastating harm to everything around it, which was why he planned to destroy it.

The Great Being stopped to sit down at a table, at the other end was the very person he had been searching for; Osavus, a fellow GB and someone he could trust, well, now he needed his trust, and his intelligence.

Osavus stopped drawing a schematic for the robot’s leg to look up at Invidior, “is there something the matter, brother?” He asked, noting the serous look on his friend’s face. Invidior looked back at Osavus, “yes, there is a problem, it is about the robot, we cannot speak here, there are too many present, meet me outside of the Laboratory tonight, late, after the rest have gone, make sure you are the last one out.” He said, standing up form the table, and walking away, leaving Osavus to ponder on what his brother had said.

Osavus waved goodbye to the other Great Beings, one came back, offering to lock up in Osavus’ stead. “No, do not worry about that, I have it under control.” He said, walking back inside the building.

Osavus shut off lights, one by one, until a hand stopped him from shutting off the very last one, he turned in surprise and shock, only to see Invidior standing there, “brother, you frightened me.” He said, taking a deep breath. Invidior released his brother’s arm, and gestured to the table they were at earlier today. “We shall talk here, there are others outside who might here us, and obviously they are celebrating about this horrid creation of ours.” He said; contempt on his face.

Osavus did not know what had gotten into his brother, but he did agree, this creation of their could be their doom, he nodded, and both sat down at the table. “So, what is it that you wanted to speak to me about?” He asked, putting his arms on the table with his hands clasped and chin resting on them.

Invidior looked around at the Laboratory, and then back at Osavus, “I am requesting your aid in a plan that would ban us from this planet, and our brethren. I am asking for you to help me sabotage the Grand Creation, it is a risk to all, the only thing I see in its future is death and destruction, so we must stop it from being completed.” He said to Osavus, who was listening as though he was thinking about something other than the conversation.

His brother nodded slowly, “yes, I agree entirely with you, we must put an end to this to-be chaos, but all I ask, is how you plan to do it?” He asked, moving from his seat to walk back and forth.

Invidior merely smiled, “I shall find help, even if it must be from some of the lowest scum on this planet, or even in the entire solar system of Solis Magna, I will find them. We need someone who will help us sabotage the robot.” He said, eyes darting back and forth to check the area for anyone or thing that might be around, listening.

Osavus also smiled, and nodded, “alright then, we shall find these Henchmen of ours. What if they want payment?” Osavus said with a frown, if that was required, who knows what they might want. Invidior looked at Osavus, “then it is payment they will receive, even if we must take from the other Great Beings.” He said, everything was working out fine so far, now all they needed was the help, and they would have to provide their Henchmen with the best Schematics they could give, it wasn’t like any random Agori off the street knew their way around the robot.

Invidior smiled, “Osavus, tell no one of this, not even another Great Being, even if they seem interested, we cannot afford to be betrayed by anyone.” He said, he thought to himself, that was humorous, the betrayers being betrayed, he chuckled, shaking his head, he stood, and left the Lab, Osavus finished shutting the place down for the night, and the two went their separate ways, neither speaking a word, not even thinking, about what had just occurred between the two.

There, wrote this in like, 30 minutes. Tongue

Love it? Smile

Hate it? Sad

Kazi out.

36Official TGC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official TGC Topic 7th October 2010, 9:29 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Nice but post it in the sample topic. Tongue

37Official TGC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official TGC Topic 7th October 2010, 9:36 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

Rig said post it here.

Dazed

Kazi out.

38Official TGC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official TGC Topic 8th October 2010, 1:08 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

I meant in a new Topic Tongue

Anyways, once you post the full topic I'll review it. Smile

39Official TGC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official TGC Topic 8th October 2010, 6:35 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

... I can do that? Make it's own topic?

Three Agori following Invidior and Osavus by their will.

This confuses me, aren't these guys the Henchmen?

Kazi out.

40Official TGC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official TGC Topic 9th October 2010, 4:16 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

What? The henchmen are four paid Glatorian missioners Tongue

Yes, I said you can Tongue

41Official TGC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official TGC Topic 27th October 2010, 11:10 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Guys the new Storyboard is out, with improvements by me and the new characters you made. If you want anything changed, say it now.

Founded here, I suggest you all read it, it's major-ly changed.

Finally the topic is updated Smile

42Official TGC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official TGC Topic 27th October 2010, 11:41 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Nice.

43Official TGC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official TGC Topic 1st November 2010, 10:51 am

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

So when are we going to introduce some of the other GBs?

~Aero~

44Official TGC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official TGC Topic 1st November 2010, 12:04 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

What ''other'' GBs?

45Official TGC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official TGC Topic 1st November 2010, 3:49 pm

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

The Good GBs.
Later in the series?

~Aero~

46Official TGC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official TGC Topic 1st November 2010, 5:19 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Ehm, there are no "Good GBs" Huh There are just Heremus and Angonce among with other GBs who are not gonna be-named. Maybe you should read the new storyboard, 'cause many people have still no idea what's going on. Tongue

47Official TGC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official TGC Topic 7th November 2010, 1:46 pm

Arcalis

Retired

Retired

Hi, I have been busy lately and just wondering where I could help, I heard about samples, do those still need to be done, if so ,what are the criteria?

48Official TGC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official TGC Topic 7th November 2010, 3:36 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Hey nice to have you back 8D.

Check here for samples.

Also, TGC Storyboard is completely changed, so you might wanna have a look before starting samples.

49Official TGC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official TGC Topic 26th November 2010, 12:38 am

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

Should we work on the prologue? Or Ividior creating the Gravity Stabilizers?

Maybe we could start working on why they need them, or just their creation.

Do we need art for these things, or will we just describe them very well.

Kpik out.

50Official TGC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official TGC Topic 26th November 2010, 12:37 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Hello, why do you think they would need gravity stabilazers in a giant standing on legs robot?

Maybe to manipulate it FROM INSIDE Tongue? We have everything for TGC, guys. Go to PoJ.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum