Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Callback

+4
HahliNuva
Celu
The Dark Hunter
Riglax
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Callback Empty Callback 26th March 2011, 7:00 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

If some of you have noticed I had been away, then this is why. I've been ignoring my Bzp account, and my blog, trying to repair some of the damage I myself did alone in MNI, as well as working on plans and solutions to MNI's problems, and I've reached the bottom line. The last two months I've been editing this complete and new version of the AC Topic, just as well made a site, which I would happily accept help and suggestions. In other words, I have not been away, I've been working all this time.

Here's some general updates and stuff that are going on effect:

General -- Legolover stated some good reasons why MNI should be referred to as an organization, rather than a Company, which is taking affect from now.

AC Advertisement -- Since I myself am too busy to be focusing on AC day-to-day operations, I'm think I'll need to set some basic staff managers, (Core and Media Leaders), but we'll see. Further more the AC Topics are now, on LZP, BNG and soon will be on BZP (must make it more explaining, since I can't link to forums), MoD (waiting old one to be locked) and Eurobricks (too busy to join and post). Finally, Guilds are now simply Story Serials.

Greg Correspondents -- Since from now and on the Greg Correspondents can't be under 13, they will do their work in the new forum, that will pop up in Bzpower very soon.

Name changes -- Simply ask an Admin. (DH, Celu, Rig, Bioran, Shadow Kurhak, LewaLew)

RPG -- Mangai (Der Blitz or something), AKA the RPG Leader is gone. Until some staff for the RPG is found, the forum is staying hidden.

To improve the performance of this site, I have been clearing and fixing typos and stuff. Overall here's what I did:

What I did overall:
-Added description
-Updated Portal
-LL's Miru Icons (Love you as always man)
-Homepage message (the thing above the index with many links Tongue)
-Beyond that, I'm going to be polling an new idea about the arrangement of the forums, to make them more readable.

Now, I'd like you to be introduced to Project "Callback". Callback is my final solution to the unacivity that begun after the merging with Plast! It's so simple to understand and accecute, and is based on facts and expieriences gained form all my time in MNI, Plast! and BNG. Firstly, ever wondered why workers aren't coming at all here?

Well, let me explain you. Some of the workers became confused when BU merged with Plast!, and suddenly became MNI. People had no idea what this site was. People had no idea what Mata Nui Incorporated was. That's why everyone who has been inactive will receive an Email, explaining them professionally all the traits of MNI and what exactly happened. Plus all the links to topics and other stuff.

In addition to that, the goal is to create a community. That's why I ask form all our active members to start posting. Post about subjects. After posting this, I myself will post replies to everything I can find. I ask form our active members to post too. Start posting in GD, Off-Topic and everywhere you can. What will happen? When the old workers arrive, they will see people. Some of them will see this, understand and stay. By this way, even yourselves will find it more easy to come to the Mata Nui Inc. forum.

As you can see, help, and MNI will be up and runing in the next day. Finally, I again want to provide links to this, this and this. Read them, they are the simplest thing you can do.

And as I finish this post, which I had been dreaming to post for 4 months, I want to believe MNI is entering a better Era for it's self Smile

Last edited by Riglax on 17th July 2011, 7:23 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Callback Empty Re: Callback 26th March 2011, 7:50 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

Hehe, the monkey picture fiasco... good times Tongue

I love the new site, but I'm surprised that I've never heard of LZP before. In a BZP patriot so I'm not going into that territory Tongue

I'm glad to hear that there's a chance of everyone coming back. I think that 2 of your 3 links aren't there though.

3Callback Empty Re: Callback 27th March 2011, 3:05 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Whoops. I was trying to post it quick, sorry man, will fix them soon Tongue

4Callback Empty Re: Callback 27th March 2011, 10:59 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Great to see stuff coming back, I'm working on TNE with LK as you know.

Once I get time to finish the first script I'll get some BNG artist to start with the art. Then I'll get back here and help out MNI be "reborn."

5Callback Empty Re: Callback 27th March 2011, 11:05 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Awesome, awesome.

Imma gonna be posting the AC Topics and setting up GoldenTahu! as the Their Mistake Podcast head writer.

6Callback Empty Re: Callback 27th March 2011, 10:35 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

Where will work on TNE be done? Here or not BNG?

7Callback Empty Re: Callback 28th March 2011, 9:54 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

We already decided that. It's happening here, although you can still contact people through BNG for it.

8Callback Empty Re: Callback 28th March 2011, 10:51 pm

HahliNuva

HahliNuva

AC 3D Modelling Leader

AC 3D Modelling Leader

I'm pretty busy with real life currently, but I will try to post (and work) as much as possible.

HN

9Callback Empty Re: Callback 29th March 2011, 12:34 am

Karmanu

Karmanu

MNI Author

MNI Author

Back to work guys!

10Callback Empty Re: Callback 30th March 2011, 9:06 pm

HahliNuva

HahliNuva

AC 3D Modelling Leader

AC 3D Modelling Leader

Rig, the website is wonderful, but there are many grammar errors. These errors should be fixed so that our site is as good as it can be.

11Callback Empty Re: Callback 30th March 2011, 10:29 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

Oh gosh, I was quoted! *faints* Tongue

But, like HN said, some proofreading should be done before we make the site public. I probably won't be able to do much -- I'm working on writings of my own right now -- but I look forward to the day that'll be released to the rest of the 'net!

12Callback Empty Re: Callback 31st March 2011, 1:17 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

I never said it's ready. Heck, half of the info isn't there.

13Callback Empty Re: Callback 31st March 2011, 11:42 pm

Karmanu

Karmanu

MNI Author

MNI Author

I'm trying to fix all the grammar mistakes I can.

14Callback Empty Re: Callback 2nd April 2011, 2:57 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

I took it down for the time. I'll be proofreading a lot of texts today, including the site.

15Callback Empty Re: Callback 27th April 2011, 6:48 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Okay, guys sorry for the delayed stuff. I'm working on bring the AC site in a much better form, but I'm busy with my school exams. I'll be sending some mails to various leaders of MNI, updating them to work on various stuff.

16Callback Empty Re: Callback 28th April 2011, 8:54 pm

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

Hey, I'll tell you what. If you make a nice, gold, honorary MNIer group and put me in it, I'll take Mango's job over! ^.^

-Zar-

17Callback Empty Re: Callback 29th April 2011, 7:41 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

My reaction: Huh Surprise LOL Smile Surprise pARTY

Yay! Alright, would it be cool if we setled with the MNI Councillors rank? 'Cause I don't want to really make more groups, since Councillors are Honorary MNIers who also can speak their minds in the Administrators. You can have a title and a custom Honary gold rank although.

EDIT: Wow, I'm so missing the point here, we can make a gold RPG Staff group. Tongue

and btw, don't you want me to change your name to Zarayna or sumthin'?

18Callback Empty Re: Callback 29th April 2011, 5:11 pm

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

lol, yes. The Assassin Archer. It's my current BZP name.

{Taa}

19Callback Empty Re: Callback 26th May 2011, 7:41 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

I have returned, my fellow writers.

-Didact

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]