Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MNI - New Logo

+3
tent163phantoka:toast man
GoldenTahu
Riglax
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MNI - New Logo Empty MNI - New Logo 8th May 2011, 11:32 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Originally created by Phantax, the MNI logo was the defining symbol for MNI since it's early years.

Well, we decided to go ahead and re-design it from scratch, and that's why I'm here to unravel the MNI logo, as of May 2011.

MNI - New Logo Mni_lo15
The Mata Nui Incorporated logo, as of May 7th, 2011

And this means that a new Logo will be placed on the top of the site. Enjoy Tongue Credits go to Google Chrome's new logo, which made me think of a new simplistic logo and got me started making the thing. Credit to LL for having the idea to make a more stylish logo - and for the back part (hook) of the hammer.

Last edited by Riglax on 17th July 2011, 7:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

2MNI - New Logo Empty Re: MNI - New Logo 8th May 2011, 4:33 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Their Mistake Story Manager

Me like. Smile

3MNI - New Logo Empty Re: MNI - New Logo 8th May 2011, 5:05 pm

MNI Musician

MNI Musician

GoldenTahu wrote:Me like. Smile
Me too. Very cartoonish. Head Bang

4MNI - New Logo Empty Re: MNI - New Logo 8th May 2011, 5:07 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Lol, it's meant to be simple and pro. Tongue

5MNI - New Logo Empty Re: MNI - New Logo 9th May 2011, 10:36 am

Karmanu

Karmanu

MNI Author

MNI Author

Looks good. Smile

6MNI - New Logo Empty Re: MNI - New Logo 12th May 2011, 8:06 pm

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

I liked the old header a lot better. the all lower case looks terrible, IMO.

And it's torture to grammar nazis...

7MNI - New Logo Empty Re: MNI - New Logo 13th May 2011, 5:31 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

I don't get it. The logo follows the exact same pattern, the MNI logo is now clean, simple and better, and all people care about is the lower case.

It's not that terrible if you think big companies (even Google) are doing it. For me, it shows evolution and adds a futuristic element to it. Stick out, be open minded. Shrugs

8MNI - New Logo Empty Re: MNI - New Logo 14th May 2011, 4:51 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Oh, and I'm open to font suggestions. Tongue

9MNI - New Logo Empty Re: MNI - New Logo 15th May 2011, 12:44 pm

Cherixon

Cherixon

BNG Co-Leader

BNG Co-Leader

I don't get the logo. Shouldn't it be BIONICLE related somehow? It's hust a hammer and a pencil. Shouldn't we have a more creative logo?

And I like the current font personally.

10MNI - New Logo Empty Re: MNI - New Logo 17th May 2011, 4:18 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Well, MNI's symbol IS the Miru, but putting a simple Miru wouldn't be so nice. Instead I kept the familiar logo of MNI.

I was thinking of putting a miru in the middle of this logo. I'm not sure if it could work.

11MNI - New Logo Empty Re: MNI - New Logo 18th May 2011, 2:40 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

How about trying a Miru behind the current logo, but have the Miru be half green and half infected?

12MNI - New Logo Empty Re: MNI - New Logo 19th May 2011, 10:54 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

I don't think that would quite work. I mean, if the Miru IS on the image, the whole point is to show the Miru, and add the MNI symbol behind to show we're an Bionicle organization. I have no idea how we'll be able to make it infected, and I don't think it would be needed. What would the infection symbolize?

13MNI - New Logo Empty Re: MNI - New Logo 19th May 2011, 3:22 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Nothing, I just thought it would look cool. Tongue

14MNI - New Logo Empty Re: MNI - New Logo 19th May 2011, 3:41 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

hahaha. Yeah, I try to make sense on some levels Tongue Anyways, what do you guys think of this as AC new's style/logo?

MNI - New Logo Ac_logo_new

15MNI - New Logo Empty Re: MNI - New Logo 19th May 2011, 3:46 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

I love that! Banana Dance

16MNI - New Logo Empty Re: MNI - New Logo 26th May 2011, 7:50 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

I'm just trying to get back into this thing... I can't comment on the new logo!

-Didact

17MNI - New Logo Empty Re: MNI - New Logo 29th May 2011, 5:02 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

lol, okay. It's a simplified version of the old 3D-ish one. Tongue

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]