Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE!

+3
Zarayna
Legolover-361
Skarloth
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! Empty LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! 29th May 2011, 2:41 am

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

Um, we all need to get on.

It's SATURDAY, people, come on. We should have all been on today!

Anyway, I want to know what's going on with the AC. More specifically, The Grand Creation. I've done the Prologue, great, now where the cark is Chapter one?

Who was supposed to write chapter one? I recall Riglax...

And what's going on with the other Eras? The other Serials? Are those at a standstill as well?

I read, The Forest Fire, a nice sample, but Lien's Tale needs a Prologue, and so do the others that don't have any.

After THAT, we REALLY need to start on chapters. Guys, I think we're done planning this, I think it's time to drop EVERYTHING else, and work on our five serials.

Which means, get the prologues done, get the first chapters going, and don't stop to say, "Oh, what does the Fire lord look like?!"

... we dun have any time for ultra details anymore, and we all know this.

We need to work with what we have built up for months now, and start writing. We're a group, we can do this, we just need to start writing, we can't stop anymore, nor slow down. We really need to focus on the main stories, and nothing else.

All else can come later, no more RPG, no more samples (okay, maybe a few of those), no more anything HERE, that doesn't involve the Ancient Chronicle.

With all that said, we really need to rally up, and talk.

-Didact

2LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! Empty Re: LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! 29th May 2011, 11:49 am

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

*coughcoughLein'sTaleProloguecoughcough*

Lein's Tale already has a prologue; currently we're waiting on tent163phantoka to finish the first draft of Chapter One.

3LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! Empty Re: LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! 29th May 2011, 12:52 pm

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

DUDE
COPY THE SHELL
CHATBOX PARTY
AT A DIFFERENT TIME SO I CAN ATTEND THOUGH

4LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! Empty Basically why we are in sh*t. 30th May 2011, 8:45 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Lol, some people on this forum don't even work on anything, or are not even on - before something happened and everyone showed up, it was just me, DH, Celu and GT. How can I organize a chatbox party when there's none on? Anyways, I'll give it a try nonetheless. Tongue

Anyway, I want to know what's going on with the AC. More specifically, The Grand Creation. I've done the Prologue, great, now where the cark is Chapter one?

I'll explain all in a minute.

Scroll down a bit Tongue

And what's going on with the other Eras? The other Serials? Are those at a standstill as well?

Nothing, anywhere is at standstill, Kazies. The samples ended with the new year, the ''details'' of the names such as Eras and Guilds are long gone. We are normally writing, it's just that it isn't as fast. GT already has 2 chapters for TM, auditions will come once Bzp is up, along with AC's second Art Contest. If people where active, and Bzp was up, these thigns would have been completed.

After THAT, we REALLY need to start on chapters. Guys, I think we're done planning this, I think it's time to drop EVERYTHING else, and work on our five serials.

Kazi, AC is a multimedia project. Dropping everyting else would mean stop Modeling, and drawing the characters (which again is happening on a slooow basis). Plus, MOCers and artisits don't write the serials, they do their job, we do ours. Tongue

Which means, get the prologues done, get the first chapters going, and don't stop to say, "Oh, what does the Fire lord look like?!"

Writing the serials will never be crossed with how the characters look. They are separate parts.

We need to work with what we have built up for months now, and start writing. We're a group, we can do this, we just need to start writing, we can't stop anymore, nor slow down. We really need to focus on the main stories, and nothing else.

All else can come later, no more RPG, no more samples (okay, maybe a few of those), no more anything HERE, that doesn't involve the Ancient Chronicle.

Look. Samples are done. They are doen man. We have moved since you left, face it Tongue

I get your point. You basically say we need to speed up, but lost some details because of your non-activeness. But let me tell you why MNI is here, without much talk.

Upon creating what would come to be MNI, know as BIONICLE: Ancients (AC is basically BA on crack) , I was hired as the first leader. After working with activeness, we moved to the address biountold.forum.com. There, we worked actively and done our work, and re-branded as BIONICLE: Untold, or BU. These ''years'', which magically happen to be 2010's Summer, was the Gold Era, the BU Era.

Now let's move on to the ''second volume'' of the organization know as Mata Nui Inc. MNI was the organization or we called it company then, Tongue, that has the rights and lead BU. Unfortunately, BU happened to be doing the same as KANOHI.novus Story. And here's where it get's complicated.

Bioran23 leader of Plast! and KJ, K.n and Chron, made us agree on a merging, and this forum was born for MNI & Plast! And here's the tipping point. The leaders of MNI (Celu, Me DH) found themselves forced to obey Bioran, and we where confused. They told us to be perfect on what we do, but the moving it self, the creation of other projects lead to workers going inactive, possibly getting to confused, or even stopped caring. There was a lot of reasons and cofusssion, that made me, and only me act stupid. So stupid I got three workers to leave, and allowed a very serious ''scandal'' to take over us. (Thanks Gravitan/Plotlinus, you where a great troll). I had daily fights with Celu and such, which made Celu talk to me a bit mechanical and never join fights anymore. And now he's gone inactive. So in all the confusssion, and the school taking over, MNI slowly reached the point to be mocked.

With the new year, I realized what the heck I was doing, and procceed to patch everything up, because it was leaking badly, trust me. And cut this, cut this, we have today's MNI. Problem is, Bioran/Celu are inactive, so is Plast! They are searching for workers now.

After all that, after trying my best until, KJ and Bzp come down, and BNG shuts it's chatbox. What happens? I'm left with no place to find my workers and talk to them, since MNI IS NOT the site you check every 5 minutes, nor the one you leave open ''just in chase'' or post or have fun. Tried sending emails and explaining. I got.. nothing. Exams came over. We have two contests we are waiting to put in Bzp, and my last effort to get MNI in the out. And I'm alone for the time being. Celu is less active than DH, do you know what THAT means? Tongue

So, upon writing this post for 30 minutes, you will realize I'm possibly banging my head in the wall for what I've done about MNI.

Point is, is there hope?

Kinda. If Bioran accepts my idea, it's possible we'll be able to come together with Plast! meaning forming better relations and even getting site or pages in their server. If that goes well, we'll start posting updates in their site about MNI, and if BNG sends more artists, TNE will pick up speed, but that's Celu sector.

And once Bzp comes up, we'll tell you to adertise MNI and post two contests. And Zar's RPG could help a lot, give a reason to people, and make them return here.

Sounds good? In the meantime, BE ACTIVE!!!!!!!!!!1111!11!!11one. Do this. Help me! Say your ideas, I'm open to anything right now. Tongue

Let's hope summer 11 will people will be active, and we'll reach the next Golden Era. (Plus don't forget Bionicle's fanbase is dying. With Bzp down, and Greg not posting story, we are dying.)

Our main focus IS AC right now, and next is the Soundtrack, because it's key linked to AC. Let's hope AC is done by summer. Which means the stories, and the wallpapers, the ebooks and all well made.

Basically it's out of my hands. When it was in my hands I messed it up. If Bzp stays down, Bionicle's fanbase is gone. We haven't reached the level of keeping people on here. And the sad is BNG is losing that too.

5LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! Empty Re: LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! 30th May 2011, 8:46 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

@Zar: So, is Sunday 3PM fine for chatbox party?

6LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! Empty Re: LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! 30th May 2011, 9:07 am

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

Hey, you're the admin not me. You make the choices. But the Shell party is Saturday at 12 PM EST.

Also, if that's 3 PM in your time, you might want to make it earlier...

7LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! Empty Re: LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! 30th May 2011, 9:14 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Actually it's 10PM for me. Tongue And I want to attend too. Anyhow, I'll post about.

8LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! Empty Re: LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! 30th May 2011, 1:25 pm

HahliNuva

HahliNuva

AC 3D Modelling Leader

AC 3D Modelling Leader

I have been semi-inactive, but my internet has been down for roughly a week and I've also been very busy with school and such. However, now that my summer break is almost here I'll be able to model more.

HN

9LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! Empty Re: LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! 30th May 2011, 5:24 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Their Mistake Story Manager

Actually, I was gone on Staurday and Sunday, and just got back like 30 minutes ago. I agree that we should all be as active and industrious as we can.

Rigs' story of MNI was very touching, lol. Tongue And it is true that the advent of summer will give us more time. But I would not expect anyone who has not been on the site in the past 3 months to come back at all, and that is a lot of people, a few of them had important jobs. This leaves us with a handful of people to run the divisions. Therefore, I suggest that as soon as BZP is back up, in addition to holding auditions, we start hiring like crazy; asking the most skilled and famous BZPers with talent first, and working our way down.

And sure, 3 P.M. Sundays would be the perfect time for a chatbox meeting for me. Smile

10LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! Empty Re: LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! 30th May 2011, 6:28 pm

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

You know my advice?

Break ties with Bioran.

Unless you'd lose more than the freedom you would gain in that case...

Secondly, I doubt there will be much of a Bionicle golden age. The sets are done for, and the story is dying.

Yes, I'm pessimistic, get used to it.

11LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! Empty Re: LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! 30th May 2011, 7:00 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

I think he meant the "Golden Age" of MNI(or BU), not Bionicle overall. But as for me, I retain hopes of bringing it back by movies or any other means I am able to use.

12LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! Empty Re: LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! 31st May 2011, 6:28 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

@GT: I cannot just go around asking random people to join my organization, that's just a bit too weird to do, and not so professional on my part. On the other hand, advertising is never enough. Plus, it helps if I'm on OBZPC for some reason, which I'm trying to be.

@Zar: Right now that point is not to separate, the point is to use our connection in a way that helps us both. I don't want to start changing stuff around. I said, if all goes well, we might be able to post links to our site in Bzp. (not the forum, our site in Plast!)

I never said of a Golden Era of Bionicle, I was merely implying to get some people active and finish all of AC by September. After that, I may just as well leave this fanbase and leave Celu run TNE and pull off what's left to do.

13LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! Empty Re: LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! 31st May 2011, 6:41 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

Riglax wrote:

Lol, some people on this forum don't even work on anything, or are not even on - before something happened and everyone showed up, it was just me, DH, Celu and GT. How can I organize a chatbox party when there's none on? Anyways, I'll give it a try nonetheless. Tongue

I'll explain all in a minute.

Scroll down a bit Tongue

Nothing, anywhere is at standstill, Kazies. The samples ended with the new year, the ''details'' of the names such as Eras and Guilds are long gone. We are normally writing, it's just that it isn't as fast. GT already has 2 chapters for TM, auditions will come once Bzp is up, along with AC's second Art Contest. If people where active, and Bzp was up, these thigns would have been completed.

Kazi, AC is a multimedia project. Dropping everyting else would mean stop Modeling, and drawing the characters (which again is happening on a slooow basis). Plus, MOCers and artisits don't write the serials, they do their job, we do ours. Tongue

Writing the serials will never be crossed with how the characters look. They are separate parts.

Look. Samples are done. They are doen man. We have moved since you left, face it Tongue

I get your point. You basically say we need to speed up, but lost some details because of your non-activeness. But let me tell you why MNI is here, without much talk.

Upon creating what would come to be MNI, know as BIONICLE: Ancients (AC is basically BA on crack) , I was hired as the first leader. After working with activeness, we moved to the address biountold.forum.com. There, we worked actively and done our work, and re-branded as BIONICLE: Untold, or BU. These ''years'', which magically happen to be 2010's Summer, was the Gold Era, the BU Era.

Now let's move on to the ''second volume'' of the organization know as Mata Nui Inc. MNI was the organization or we called it company then, Tongue, that has the rights and lead BU. Unfortunately, BU happened to be doing the same as KANOHI.novus Story. And here's where it get's complicated.

Bioran23 leader of Plast! and KJ, K.n and Chron, made us agree on a merging, and this forum was born for MNI & Plast! And here's the tipping point. The leaders of MNI (Celu, Me DH) found themselves forced to obey Bioran, and we where confused. They told us to be perfect on what we do, but the moving it self, the creation of other projects lead to workers going inactive, possibly getting to confused, or even stopped caring. There was a lot of reasons and cofusssion, that made me, and only me act stupid. So stupid I got three workers to leave, and allowed a very serious ''scandal'' to take over us. (Thanks Gravitan/Plotlinus, you where a great troll). I had daily fights with Celu and such, which made Celu talk to me a bit mechanical and never join fights anymore. And now he's gone inactive. So in all the confusssion, and the school taking over, MNI slowly reached the point to be mocked.

With the new year, I realized what the heck I was doing, and procceed to patch everything up, because it was leaking badly, trust me. And cut this, cut this, we have today's MNI. Problem is, Bioran/Celu are inactive, so is Plast! They are searching for workers now.

After all that, after trying my best until, KJ and Bzp come down, and BNG shuts it's chatbox. What happens? I'm left with no place to find my workers and talk to them, since MNI IS NOT the site you check every 5 minutes, nor the one you leave open ''just in chase'' or post or have fun. Tried sending emails and explaining. I got.. nothing. Exams came over. We have two contests we are waiting to put in Bzp, and my last effort to get MNI in the out. And I'm alone for the time being. Celu is less active than DH, do you know what THAT means? Tongue

So, upon writing this post for 30 minutes, you will realize I'm possibly banging my head in the wall for what I've done about MNI.

Point is, is there hope?

Kinda. If Bioran accepts my idea, it's possible we'll be able to come together with Plast! meaning forming better relations and even getting site or pages in their server. If that goes well, we'll start posting updates in their site about MNI, and if BNG sends more artists, TNE will pick up speed, but that's Celu sector.

And once Bzp comes up, we'll tell you to advertise MNI and post two contests. And Zar's RPG could help a lot, give a reason to people, and make them return here.

Sounds good? In the meantime, BE ACTIVE!!!!!!!!!!1111!11!!11one. Do this. Help me! Say your ideas, I'm open to anything right now. Tongue

Let's hope summer 11 will people will be active, and we'll reach the next Golden Era. (Plus don't forget Bionicle's fanbase is dying. With Bzp down, and Greg not posting story, we are dying.)

Our main focus IS AC right now, and next is the Soundtrack, because it's key linked to AC. Let's hope AC is done by summer. Which means the stories, and the wallpapers, the ebooks and all well made.

Basically it's out of my hands. When it was in my hands I messed it up. If Bzp stays down, Bionicle's fanbase is gone. We haven't reached the level of keeping people on here. And the sad is BNG is losing that too.

Thank you for spending a very precious 30 minutes clarifying all of this.

If anyone ever gets confused again, show them this. Tongue

Alright, so we just wait, eventually everything will get better -and quicker- as the forums we use open back up for summer break (Specifically BZPower).

-Didact

14LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! Empty Re: LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! 31st May 2011, 6:55 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

-Didact- wrote:Thank you for spending a very precious 30 minutes clarifying all of this.

If anyone ever gets confused again, show them this. Tongue

Alright, so we just wait, eventually everything will get better -and quicker- as the forums we use open back up for summer break (Specifically BZPower).

-Didact
Yes, but we can also get some good talent from BNG as well, but to be fair we should wait till BZP and KJ are back up for auditions.

15LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! Empty Re: LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! 31st May 2011, 7:00 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

Auditions?

Do you mean Voice Auditions?

-Didact

16LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! Empty Re: LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! 31st May 2011, 7:32 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Yeah, mostly for TM. But we also need narrators for both TM and when we make audiobooks out of the serials(the audiobooks will just be the narrator, whereas TM is fully voiced).

17LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! Empty Re: LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! 31st May 2011, 10:26 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

Celu is less active than DH!
I take offense to that Tongue

18LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! Empty Re: LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! 1st June 2011, 7:01 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

The Dark Hunter wrote:
Celu is less active than DH!
I take offense to that Tongue

MAN.

I LOL'D HARD.

THE NEIGHBORS COULD HEAR ME.

Don't worry my precious hunter, now it means you're more active than Celu, Tongue

19LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! Empty Re: LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! 1st June 2011, 7:26 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

Brilliant.
Also, my theoretical summer job won't interfere much with MNI, I'll just be much less active during the sunlight hours Tongue

20LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! Empty Re: LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! 2nd June 2011, 4:14 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

AFter all you're a Dark Hunter Tongue

21LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! Empty Re: LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE! 3rd June 2011, 10:06 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

~ba dum crash~