Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello, World

+3
Lord Nektann
Riglax
Bioran23
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello, World Empty Hello, World 28th June 2011, 11:29 pm

Bioran23

Bioran23

Plast! Executive Chairman

Nexus Tower is a new website produced by Plast! Productions, due for release in November 2011. It will be a brand new community and news website with a focus on linking LEGO Universe with Minecraft, along with general LEGO news items.

Nexus Tower
The Nexus Tower website will be a fresh look at how LEGO fansites should operate. Nexus Tower will likely be powered by Drupal, giving us extensive customization opportunities which can allow us to offer an online community experience like no other offered by other LEGO sites so far.

Nexus Tower will feature news and articles on LEGO Universe and Minecraft, ranging from aside notes such as latest updates to reviews and sneak peeks. We also wish to release LEGO-based mods for Minecraft, bringing our favourite bricks into our favourite online sandbox platform game.

Current plans details that Nexus Tower will be managed in two fashions. The LEGO/LEGO Universe section will be managed by Spawn/Tyler, while the Minecraft section will be managed by Matkerzah. Current moderators includes Lord Nektann. Overall management of Nexus Tower, until full release, will be performed by the Plast! Productions administration.

Nexus Tower Guides (NT Guides)
Nexus Tower Guides will offer free game guides for LEGO Universe. We think that this will be an exciting area to delve into, with the imminent release of the free version of LEGO Universe in August. NT Guides will be the first part of Nexus Tower to be launched. Current software platforms for NT Guides is either Drupal or MediaWiki.

NT Guides will be managed by Lord Nektann.

Nexus Tower Forums (NT Forums)
Nexus Tower Forums will be a fresh look at how LEGO fan forums should operate. Powered by phpBB, we hope to offer a forum community which fits with modern web aesthetics, along with maintaining an open, respectful and international community where LEGO and Minecraft fans alike can interact and express their creativity in wide range of fields.

NT Guides is anticipated to be released in October or November 2011. It will be managed by Plast! Productions administration.

The KanohiJournal will not link to Nexus Tower due to our ties with BZPower. <- Just in case you guys leak this out to BZP. Tongue

Have fun! Smile

2Hello, World Empty Re: Hello, World 29th June 2011, 7:45 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

We think that this will be an exciting area to delve into,

orly? delve? Tongue

Lol, Okay, but I really want to see what will happen of the K.n, and Chron. Even if those exist anymore, at least I want to know about KJO.

3Hello, World Empty Re: Hello, World 29th June 2011, 12:39 pm

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

Solis Magna & Solar System Head

Thank you Bioran for giving me the job of managing NT Guides. This should be lots of fun, and give me the green light to start going!

4Hello, World Empty Re: Hello, World 29th June 2011, 4:08 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

This'll be sick.

-Spawn

5Hello, World Empty Re: Hello, World 30th June 2011, 1:51 am

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

Looks interesting, cannot wait. I happen to be a big fan of both LEGO and Minecraft so I'm excited Smile

6Hello, World Empty Re: Hello, World 2nd July 2011, 1:37 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Ah, can't wait to help.

7Hello, World Empty Re: Hello, World 3rd July 2011, 1:02 pm

Bioran23

Bioran23

Right now we need news reporters for Minecraft and LEGO, along with anybody who is interested in helping LN out with the guides.

For now, we'll be lax about the entry requirements. As long as you are an avid fan of either (or both) topics, can write reasonably well, and don't mind committing time and effort towards searching for the latest news and exclusives, you are free to apply as either 1) LEGO news reporter, 2) Minecraft reporter, 3) LEGO Universe reporter or 4) any combination of 1, 2 and 3. Post in this thread or email me (bioran23@gmail.com) if you're interested in becoming a reporter for Nexus Tower immediately, or email/PM Lord Nektann for jobs on NT Guides closer to release.

Also, if you have any friends (online/offline) who may be interested, do help us ask them and get them on board.

8Hello, World Empty Re: Hello, World 3rd July 2011, 5:10 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

I can help be a Lego Reporter, one because I always can find news and I'm a big fan of LEGO System(mostly Architecture and Collector Minifigures).

9Hello, World Empty Re: Hello, World 3rd July 2011, 6:57 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

LEGO Universe? Like the game? I can find news for that, but must someone me signed up for it?

Btw, I think it's "NT Guides" and not "Nexus Garden Guides", Bioran Tongue

10Hello, World Empty Re: Hello, World 4th July 2011, 6:44 pm

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

So yeah, help on the guides would be if anyone actually has bought the game. The tough part is there are four factions and such. On Nimbus Station and Nexus Tower there are faction-specific missions. Sense I'll be playing from the beginning as a new slot, I'd need to be run through Nimbus Station and Nexus Tower all as a different faction to complete the guide, which sucks. So if anyone would run through the faction specific missions and relay data to me, that'd be awesome.

11Hello, World Empty Re: Hello, World 5th July 2011, 11:33 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

I'm actually thinking of getting minecraft so yeah, I might be able to help with that.

12Hello, World Empty Re: Hello, World 7th July 2011, 5:59 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

If you want to help out with the LEGO half, just send me a PM or hit me up in the chatbox. ;D

-Spawn

13Hello, World Empty Re: Hello, World 10th September 2011, 10:30 pm

Rahkashi

Rahkashi

KanohiJournal Staff

KanohiJournal Staff

Seems like it will be a good project. I hope I can find some place to help out here!

Rahkashi

14Hello, World Empty Re: Hello, World 10th September 2011, 10:31 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Rahk, by any chance, did you get my WLM invite?

-Spawn

15Hello, World Empty Re: Hello, World 10th September 2011, 10:55 pm

Rahkashi

Rahkashi

KanohiJournal Staff

KanohiJournal Staff

No, I don't think I did? Did you eMail it to me?

16Hello, World Empty Re: Hello, World 10th September 2011, 10:55 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

laspawnicidalist@live.com

Invite me when Messenger comes back online.

-Spawn

17Hello, World Empty Re: Hello, World 10th September 2011, 11:00 pm

Rahkashi

Rahkashi

KanohiJournal Staff

KanohiJournal Staff

Okay, just did

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum