Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Launch Preparations

+5
The Dark Hunter
Celu
St. Francis
Bioran23
Purmou
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Launch Preparations - Page 2 Empty Launch Preparations 18th July 2011, 5:07 am

Purmou

Purmou

Plast! Chief Information Officer

Plast! Chief Information Officer

First topic message reminder :

In case nobody knew, I actually exist. Wink

I've been placed in charge of the launch committee...and apparently we have 13 days to come up with the best friggin launch ever. So let's do this.

• We need some insane advertising strategies.

• We need to get the word out that KanohiJournal is up and better than ever--as KanohiJournal Publications. Let's take advantage of this new project to advertise across the LEGO/BIONICLE community.

• We need to get people involved as soon as possible.

• Whether it be a giveaway (which Bioran informed he would be able to provide an item for, if necessary), a new video game, or a subscription to Vogue magazine or something, we have to get an active audience as soon as possible so as to maintain heavy viewer population. This new project relies on the activity of our viewers.

• We need some interesting startup content.

• Everybody take control of your allocated responsibilities--that is, those who have anything to do with KJP. We need to have some content to showcase the second this thing goes live, or else we'll lose the population after whatever it is we choose to do in order to draw them in.

I look forward to launching the new and improved KanohiJournal very soon as well as working with whoever has been assigned to this committee to make it happen. So let's get this done, people. Smile

26Launch Preparations - Page 2 Empty Re: Launch Preparations 28th July 2011, 11:41 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

GT, you should probably post your edited Origin's chapter in the topic.

Then, the serial is officially done. Right on schedule.

...yay.

-Spawn

27Launch Preparations - Page 2 Empty Re: Launch Preparations 29th July 2011, 5:58 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Here's the topic with all the finished Origins chapters, enjoy. Smile

They were done yesterday, just didn't have time to post here until now.

28Launch Preparations - Page 2 Empty Re: Launch Preparations 30th July 2011, 12:42 am

Bioran23

Bioran23

Plast! Executive Chairman

Grrr....finally, some free time.

Right, Origins done is great. I'll take some time to convert them into PDFs and such later today.

Worldscape and SMSG...I need to chase up with SK on this.

Any word on Awakenings?

29Launch Preparations - Page 2 Empty Re: Launch Preparations 30th July 2011, 1:34 am

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

Page 2 will be just barely be done by launch-time. Sorry for the delay; computer trouble, blackouts... rough week.

30Launch Preparations - Page 2 Empty Re: Launch Preparations 30th July 2011, 9:07 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Their Mistake Story Manager

VLD's Origins poster should be ready any time now.

And what is your word on what I got for the web page Bioran?

31Launch Preparations - Page 2 Empty Re: Launch Preparations 31st July 2011, 12:06 am

Bioran23

Bioran23

I modified it and uploaded it onto the site. Still need to be fleshed out by TDH's ad, though.

32Launch Preparations - Page 2 Empty Re: Launch Preparations 31st July 2011, 11:14 am

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Ok thanks. What ad though?

33Launch Preparations - Page 2 Empty Re: Launch Preparations 31st July 2011, 11:23 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Do you mean The Awakenings Ad, because that's done. Tongue

34Launch Preparations - Page 2 Empty Re: Launch Preparations 31st July 2011, 2:31 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

Stylized ad, small
Unaltered ad, large
Banner sized ad

Take your pick Tongue

35Launch Preparations - Page 2 Empty Re: Launch Preparations 31st July 2011, 3:38 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Hey, I can't find the link to the AC media page that Bioran was supposed to have just made. Anyone have it?

36Launch Preparations - Page 2 Empty Re: Launch Preparations 31st July 2011, 4:14 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Sadly no.

37Launch Preparations - Page 2 Empty Re: Launch Preparations 4th August 2011, 9:23 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Ok, so I found the AC media page( http://kanohijournal.com/ancientchronicle/theirmistake/ ), although the button lon the AC page still doesn't work. I was surprised at how much Bioran's "editing" looks more like total replacement of everything I wrote. Bored

38Launch Preparations - Page 2 Empty Re: Launch Preparations 5th August 2011, 2:34 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

That's not even a "Media" page. Bioran needs to add some pictures of art adds, Music samples and whatnot, not to mention he needs to expand the page to cover up the whole media, and change the button all together. Plus the name of the page.

I don't know how much time he has, since I don't see him at all online since I came back. That way nor me, nor Celu can give him information about it. =/

Plus, it's only four days. We need to finish that page quickly.

39Launch Preparations - Page 2 Empty Re: Launch Preparations 5th August 2011, 10:58 am

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Meh, on second thought I really don't care if he replaced what I wrote. But Rigs is right, all that other stuff needs to be there. I wrote a bit for the media besides TM, but he seems to have erased that too. I also made some images for the page, but they didn't come up. IDK if it was a prob with me comp or the page.

40Launch Preparations - Page 2 Empty Re: Launch Preparations 5th August 2011, 11:01 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Oh, on that subject, did you edit the Media list? So I don't get the version I have, and erase your work again. Tongue ?

41Launch Preparations - Page 2 Empty Re: Launch Preparations 11th August 2011, 4:09 am

Bioran23

Bioran23

EVERYTHING IS LINKIFIED!!!

All the pages are now up and running. ^_^ Now we just need to finish up the content. ::::Smile

42Launch Preparations - Page 2 Empty Re: Launch Preparations 11th August 2011, 4:56 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Alright, cool. I've sent you the AC Main Page in your email, and waiting to be edited.

About Awakenings... I don't know, I've been asking both DH and Celu, but I guess they're both busy, because DH hasn't been replying a long time, and Celu wasn't even online yesterday. (Well, more than 10 minutes to say so)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum