Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A change in the formatting of the teams!

+2
Legolover-361
Riglax
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A change in the formatting of the teams! Empty A change in the formatting of the teams! 31st July 2011, 11:21 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Well, guys, this an idea Celu/Bioran thought off, that really benefits the way we work. Instead of having a bunch of writing teams, we actually just go from serial to serial, and all the writers, focus on that serial. So, there will be no more "THIS WRITERZ IS ME TEAMZ!" and something like that.

Hope you liked it!

Last edited by Doc. Invidior P. Thus on 26th August 2011, 6:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

YYEEEEEEESSSSS.

You know, I did suggest this a while back (maybe yesterday? Tongue). I'm glad to see this idea is finally being put into action.

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Well, it kinda did when the serials were postponed, but we just put this up. It's much more efficient and quick.

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

Please tell me this means that we no longer so that thing where everyone individually writes a chapter? That's ridiculous, pool your ideas and write it all together, it ends up way better and everyone's good ideas and skills are used Smile

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

No, the ideas are the same I mean like the authors are under a strict base, the only thing different might be the style slightly.

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Well, that's kept the same. I think a chapter been written by so many people will... you know, the writing style would get distracting, though anyone can add to it once it's posted. : )

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Their Mistake Story Manager

Their Mistake Story Manager

This is a good idea. But, as by my own insistence I am the only TM writer, I guess I'll continue with that and let everyone else work on TGC now. Tongue

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

You can still write for TM, cause that's Media xD

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

Plan is win. Cool

We're starting TGC tomorrow. I hope we don't have to start from scratch... but if we must, we will. Tongue

... I might no be on a lot tomorrow, Jsyk.

-Skar

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Well, not complete scratch, but a lot of stuff will be changed.

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

Rig, let's just scrap them, I hate having to re-write chapters when there is a TON of new information to shove in there. >_<

Plus, we'll end up changing mostly everything, maybe we can get location descriptions in the chapters and keep those, but I'm guessing most everything else will change.

-Skar

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Okay, better this way. By the time you guys wake up, the topics should be ready.

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

Alrighty.

-Skar

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Just woke up, and I'm beginning the editing right now.

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

Goody... but I hear we won't start until tomorrow, explanation?

-Skar

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Sorry, the topics are up, I just need to write the storyboard and we are set. Why was it delayed? Well, all the randomness took my time yesterday.

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

... I don't get it, what randomness?

-Skar

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

Arguments, distractions, the chatbox, Plast!/MNI negotitations, etc.

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Whatever! We can discuss that in the chatbox topic. xD

Alright. TGC should be ready when you view this Tongue

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

It looks like you're still working on it, but I see the Prologue is ready to be written. I'll start on that, I suppose.

-Skar

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum