Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official MOC Topic

+4
Lord Nektann
The Dark Hunter
ToaMagna12
Shadow Destroyer
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

1Official MOC Topic - Page 2 Empty Official MOC Topic 31st August 2010, 9:40 pm

Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer

Retired

Retired

First topic message reminder :

This is the Official MOC Topic.

All finished photos of your mocs should be posted here.
Just post a reply with a link to a moc you have built. (Make sure it is your assigned moc!) One of the two Moc Leaders will then add it to the first post.
Also, all comments should be kept to a minimum, but they are not forbidden.

Current MOCs:

Ice Element Lord
(Made by Shadow Destroyer)

Fire Element Lord
(Made by Doctor Bob)

Water Element Lord
(Made by ToaMagna)

Jungle Element Lord
(Made by ToaMagna)

Sand Element Lord
(Made by Shadow Destroyer)

Rock Element Lord
(Made by Krakax)

Angonce
(Made by Dark Hunter)

Heremus
(Made by ToaMagna)

Magma King
(Made by Christo1096)

~SD~

Last edited by Shadow Destroyer on 6th November 2010, 10:32 pm; edited 8 times in total

26Official MOC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official MOC Topic 9th October 2010, 1:27 pm

Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer

Retired

Retired

I didn't think it mattered that much. (You change the name every other day anyway. Tongue ) How do you like the moc?

~SD~

27Official MOC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official MOC Topic 9th October 2010, 1:48 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

It was a phase, and if you read the topic, it clearly states it's final. Tongue

The MOC is awesome as always. Cool

28Official MOC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official MOC Topic 9th October 2010, 1:58 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Awesome! I'm playing that awesome guy in TM.

29Official MOC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official MOC Topic 9th October 2010, 2:00 pm

ToaMagna12

Retired

Retired

Amazing MOC SD

30Official MOC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official MOC Topic 9th October 2010, 3:00 pm

Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer

Retired

Retired

Thanks guys. Smile (Now all we need is the Rock Element Lord...)

~SD~

31Official MOC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official MOC Topic 9th October 2010, 11:43 pm

christo1096

christo1096

AC MOCist

AC MOCist

Pre Evolution Zesk finished

Official MOC Topic - Page 2 01

Gallery : http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=448010

1 2 3

32Official MOC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official MOC Topic 10th October 2010, 1:45 pm

ToaMagna12

Retired

Retired

Great Job Christo.

33Official MOC Topic - Page 2 Empty Rock EL 10th October 2010, 5:10 pm

Krakax

Retired

Retired

Here! I finally have the Rock EL pics!
The Element Lord of Rock
Gallery

P.S. So could I do the Pre-Mutation Vorox and maybe Zesk? (for samples) Christo, yours is pretty cool, especially the hands, but the black is kind of ugly on it (the official Vorox and Zesk sets had that problem too), and the clawed feet; wouldn't they have normal feet pre-mutation?

34Official MOC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official MOC Topic 10th October 2010, 5:12 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Nah, just do the Vorox for now.

The MOcs are done, which means new MOC Projects, and art. A lot of art.

35Official MOC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official MOC Topic 10th October 2010, 5:14 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

NIce and great new MC projects will be up tonight along with art jobs

36Official MOC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official MOC Topic 10th October 2010, 5:25 pm

Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer

Retired

Retired

Count Celu wrote:NIce and great new MC projects will be up tonight along with art jobs

Where are you going to post those?

Also, I'm really confused with this whole sample MOC thing, could someone please explain it to me?

~SD~

37Official MOC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official MOC Topic 10th October 2010, 5:53 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Bioran23 wants samples from MNI to post on KJ to give us some publicity so you can choose one of the samples to build as your sample.

38Official MOC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official MOC Topic 10th October 2010, 6:24 pm

Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer

Retired

Retired

What are the samples we can choose from?

Also, why don't we just use mocs we already built and posted as our samples?

~SD~

39Official MOC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official MOC Topic 10th October 2010, 6:34 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

I don't know well you can choose from;

Lein
Pre-Shattering Zesk
Pre-Shattering Vorox

40Official MOC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official MOC Topic 10th October 2010, 7:04 pm

ToaMagna12

Retired

Retired

When should me and SD come with a new MOC project list?

41Official MOC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official MOC Topic 10th October 2010, 7:20 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

I'm making one tonight I'll send to both of you to edit and add

42Official MOC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official MOC Topic 10th October 2010, 9:15 pm

Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer

Retired

Retired

Count Celu wrote:I'm making one tonight I'll send to both of you to edit and add

Sounds good. Smile

Also, you're sure that we can't use old mocs as our samples? I'm very busy with my BBC 60 entry right now, so I doubt I'll be able to make anything other than that for the next week.

~SD~

43Official MOC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official MOC Topic 10th October 2010, 9:17 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Use old MOCs as long as it;s of the same thing of a sample choice.

44Official MOC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official MOC Topic 10th October 2010, 9:44 pm

Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer

Retired

Retired

Count Celu wrote:Use old MOCs as long as it;s of the same thing of a sample choice.

I meant something like the Sand Element Lord, because I've never built any of those choices, and I don't have time to make anything right now.

~SD~

45Official MOC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official MOC Topic 11th October 2010, 6:32 am

christo1096

christo1096

AC MOCist

AC MOCist

Krakax wrote:Here! I finally have the Rock EL pics!
The Element Lord of Rock
Gallery

P.S. So could I do the Pre-Mutation Vorox and maybe Zesk? (for samples) Christo, yours is pretty cool, especially the hands, but the black is kind of ugly on it (the official Vorox and Zesk sets had that problem too), and the clawed feet; wouldn't they have normal feet pre-mutation?

Thanks, yep, the black is a big problem there. I have no more tan parts, brown still disturb the color scheme.
hm... that's ok, I will try for the normal feet

46Official MOC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official MOC Topic 11th October 2010, 12:02 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Guys don't forget I still Lead AC. You must also pass everything through me.

Well SD, you must look around the forums a bit, because there are many useful information there - the samples Topic is the hottest Global Event. Shrugs

47Official MOC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official MOC Topic 11th October 2010, 5:23 pm

Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer

Retired

Retired

Count Celu wrote:I'm making one tonight I'll send to both of you to edit and add

Have you made that list yet?

~SD~

48Official MOC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official MOC Topic 11th October 2010, 5:47 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Well not yet I was well very confused and tired yesterday and I volunteered today buit I promise I'll have it by tomorrow. I'm sorry I'm taking a long time. Sad

49Official MOC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official MOC Topic 11th October 2010, 10:43 pm

ToaMagna12

Retired

Retired

ok

50Official MOC Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official MOC Topic 11th October 2010, 10:50 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Got it done, I'll post it tomorrow though. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum