Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Staff Meeting 6th of August

+9
Rising Moon
MrSciFiGuy
tent163phantoka:toast man
The Dark Hunter
GoldenTahu
Riglax
Lord Nektann
Celu
Bioran23
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Staff Meeting 6th of August Empty Staff Meeting 6th of August 2nd August 2011, 10:18 am

Bioran23

Bioran23

Plast! Executive Chairman

So, I'm calling a meeting for the 6th of August, at 10 PM EST/7 PM PST. I just want to have the possibility to go through everything we've done so far on KJ and consolidate/catch up on things. I also want to take the opportunity to address some ongoing issues, and talk more about BrickCraft.me.

I want this to take place on Google Talk. (Have I told you how much I hate the chatbox?) From what I know most of you should have a GT account - if not send me your email and I'll send you an invite to Google+ which will let you join us in the meeting. Alternatively we can choose to have the meeting on Skype and have some fun (Tongue) but that will require enough of you first.

This is on a Saturday evening, so if you can't make it please tell me in advance. If too many of you can't show up then I'll see if I can reschedule it some other time.

2Staff Meeting 6th of August Empty Re: Staff Meeting 6th of August 2nd August 2011, 10:21 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Oh Google+, I have a gmail that's a Google Talk account right?

3Staff Meeting 6th of August Empty Re: Staff Meeting 6th of August 2nd August 2011, 10:22 am

Bioran23

Bioran23

All you need is either Gmail, Google Talk or Google+. Any of those would let you join the meeting.

4Staff Meeting 6th of August Empty Re: Staff Meeting 6th of August 2nd August 2011, 10:37 am

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

Solis Magna & Solar System Head

Solis Magna & Solar System Head

I'll be there.

5Staff Meeting 6th of August Empty Re: Staff Meeting 6th of August 2nd August 2011, 10:39 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Okay.

6Staff Meeting 6th of August Empty Re: Staff Meeting 6th of August 2nd August 2011, 10:47 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Google+ tells me I need to be older to join Tongue I have a gmail nonetheless.

Wait, can anyone translate that to European time? If 10PM is in the USA, that means it's 5 AM for me! Can't we change that to earlier?

At least make it 4PM? So it'd be 11PM for me?

Last edited by Riglax on 2nd August 2011, 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

7Staff Meeting 6th of August Empty Re: Staff Meeting 6th of August 2nd August 2011, 10:49 am

Bioran23

Bioran23

Move to the US? :'D

8Staff Meeting 6th of August Empty Re: Staff Meeting 6th of August 2nd August 2011, 10:53 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

>_> I already missed another meeting, and I'll miss this one too? ._.

At least, IDK, any time between 7AM to 4PM? If the meeting was early for the US, both you and me would be able to make it. You're 12 hours ahead, and I'm 7 hours ahead of US Time.

9Staff Meeting 6th of August Empty Re: Staff Meeting 6th of August 2nd August 2011, 10:56 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Google+ you need an invitation but since you have a gmail rig you are fine.

10Staff Meeting 6th of August Empty Re: Staff Meeting 6th of August 2nd August 2011, 10:57 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

I was invited by Bioran. Tongue It said I needed to be older, and I'm too lazy to change it Tongue

Last edited by Riglax on 2nd August 2011, 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

11Staff Meeting 6th of August Empty Re: Staff Meeting 6th of August 2nd August 2011, 12:04 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Their Mistake Story Manager

I do not have a Gmail account and it's not likely that I'll be able to obtain one by the 6th, and on top of that my regular email is bust right now. I'll try to get one but I'd really prefer the chatbox.

BTW Bioran the "Audiobook" button on the AC KJ page doesn't link to the media page you said you put up...

12Staff Meeting 6th of August Empty Re: Staff Meeting 6th of August 2nd August 2011, 12:12 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Oh, that Audiobook button needs to be turned into Media Tongue Nevertheless, I think Bioran's busy right now.

13Staff Meeting 6th of August Empty Re: Staff Meeting 6th of August 2nd August 2011, 12:32 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

Just make a new gmail, it takes 5 minutes. Make sure to lie about your age (Tongue) to where you're at least 18. Accept invite, enjoy.

I happen to have Google+ as well, go right ahead and add me- Ilya Tselnik.

I have nothing against the current date, I'm sure I can make it.

14Staff Meeting 6th of August Empty Re: Staff Meeting 6th of August 2nd August 2011, 12:52 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Yeah, anyway I'm just going to use my Gmail account since I find Google+ very well of low quality.

Facebook is still the best, plus Google+ has been shown to have gotten less and less visitors.

But that was off topic, what time will it be on the East Coast of the US?

15Staff Meeting 6th of August Empty THIS POST HAS BEEN APPROVED TO BE AWESOME 2nd August 2011, 1:04 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Facebook wins all.

16Staff Meeting 6th of August Empty Re: Staff Meeting 6th of August 2nd August 2011, 2:33 pm

MNI Musician

MNI Musician

I'll be there.

17Staff Meeting 6th of August Empty Re: Staff Meeting 6th of August 2nd August 2011, 2:55 pm

MrSciFiGuy

MrSciFiGuy

AC Voice Acting Leader

AC Voice Acting Leader

I'll be there. Need to update my Google+.

18Staff Meeting 6th of August Empty Re: Staff Meeting 6th of August 2nd August 2011, 3:01 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Ok, I think I succeeded in making a GMail. It's andrew4goal@gmail.com. So I guess Bioran can contact me on it now.

19Staff Meeting 6th of August Empty Re: Staff Meeting 6th of August 2nd August 2011, 3:33 pm

Rising Moon

Rising Moon

Worldscape Executive

Worldscape Executive

Skype video, or chat? My computer screws up with too many people in a videochat. I'd prefer Skype chat to GT (since I don't have it, or a gmail account), but I'll send you my e-mail now anyways. I'm alright with the time, in any event.

20Staff Meeting 6th of August Empty Re: Staff Meeting 6th of August 2nd August 2011, 3:40 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

tent you don't need to be there.

RM not Skype but Google Talk, it's easier because not everyone would like to get Skype, I know Legolover who should be there doesn't want to get it.

21Staff Meeting 6th of August Empty Re: Staff Meeting 6th of August 2nd August 2011, 3:43 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Wait guys, when he means staff, I'm not sure he means everyone xD. Isn't it like, the heads or something?

22Staff Meeting 6th of August Empty Re: Staff Meeting 6th of August 2nd August 2011, 3:55 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

We need to clear that up, it would a lot easier if it was just the main guys.

23Staff Meeting 6th of August Empty Re: Staff Meeting 6th of August 2nd August 2011, 3:58 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Probably would, but I'm still waiting to see if we can throw the meeting back in 9AM/10AM for the US. That way, both Bioran and me can be present.

24Staff Meeting 6th of August Empty Re: Staff Meeting 6th of August 2nd August 2011, 4:09 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

EST US?

25Staff Meeting 6th of August Empty Re: Staff Meeting 6th of August 2nd August 2011, 4:10 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Yep, I'm afraid that's the only time were all of us can be there =/ It's 9PM for Bioran, and 6PM for me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum