Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Auitioning For TM

+3
ValkyrieLightDragon
MrSciFiGuy
GoldenTahu
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Auitioning For TM - Page 2 Empty Auitioning For TM 22nd January 2012, 10:52 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Their Mistake Story Manager

First topic message reminder :

22/1/12- So I checked the MNI email again today, and so far no new auditions that we didn't know about(have we advertized in our main Bzp topic/blog yet?), but I thought I might as well make a topic where we all may vote on the voices for characters once we get enough people auditioning. Anyone in Ancient Chronicle may vote.

2/19/12 - I know the Auditions are being delayed; we need to get these topics done ASAP if we are going to get them out.

Their Mistake Characters

Invidior - TBA
The Elder (Raeir) - TBA
Melkor - TBA
Angonce - TBA
Heremus - The Warrior of Jupiter
Avi (Mata Nui)- TBA
Makuta (Teridax)- TBA
Gaia - TBA
Kyry - Artakha
Raanu - TBA
Surel - TBA
Metus (one line cameo) - TBA

The Element Lords

Ice - TBA
Fire - TBA
Water - TBA
Jungle - TBA
Rock - TBA
Sand - TBA

Last edited by GoldenTahu on 18th February 2012, 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

26Auitioning For TM - Page 2 Empty Re: Auitioning For TM 1st February 2012, 4:59 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

First off, I think your voice really fits Gaia. While the first versione of her was the best, the tone seemed a bit up-tight to me; but then I realized you hadn't read the character all the way through. Tongue Your normal voice should be perfect!

MSFG still should weigh in on this though.

27Auitioning For TM - Page 2 Empty Re: Auitioning For TM 1st February 2012, 5:13 pm

MrSciFiGuy

MrSciFiGuy

AC Voice Acting Leader

AC Voice Acting Leader

I really like you as elemental lord of sand, and agnonce. Really awesome!

28Auitioning For TM - Page 2 Empty Re: Auitioning For TM 17th February 2012, 6:48 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Here are mine for Raanu and Surel(officially). Raanu Surel

I tried doing Melkor, but... it sounded stupid. Hope we can get the right guy for him. Tongue

29Auitioning For TM - Page 2 Empty Re: Auitioning For TM 18th February 2012, 2:23 am

ValkyrieLightDragon

ValkyrieLightDragon

MNI Conceptual Artist

MNI Conceptual Artist

Hahah. XD I love the accent on Surel! It's grea' laddy! XD

30Auitioning For TM - Page 2 Empty Re: Auitioning For TM 18th February 2012, 2:43 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Props on the Auditions:

They are ready to be launched anytime. I am just waiting for the Plast! Topics to completed, so we can post all the topics in Bzpower, and simultaneously launch the Auditions in the AC Topic and the KJP site.

31Auitioning For TM - Page 2 Empty Re: Auitioning For TM 18th February 2012, 5:36 am

Lord Jam Pot

Lord Jam Pot

BNG Co-Leader

BNG Co-Leader

So when do we all find it if we got the parts?

32Auitioning For TM - Page 2 Empty Re: Auitioning For TM 18th February 2012, 10:15 am

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Two weeks after the auditions are officially announced, I think.

33Auitioning For TM - Page 2 Empty Re: Auitioning For TM 18th February 2012, 7:53 pm

Artakha

Artakha

AC MOCist

AC MOCist

Can you please fix my name on the first post Tongue

34Auitioning For TM - Page 2 Empty Re: Auitioning For TM 19th February 2012, 4:41 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

There you go, I've corrected all the mistakes and fixed any typos. I should get around finding my lists and seeing which people were signed up for the Auditions, because I am sure LL had some parts, and so did some others.

35Auitioning For TM - Page 2 Empty Re: Auitioning For TM 19th February 2012, 3:24 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

*GT notices that Rigs made the same reference to LL on the last page*

36Auitioning For TM - Page 2 Empty Re: Auitioning For TM 27th March 2012, 5:19 pm

Sanok

Sanok

AC MOCist

AC MOCist

Gonna audition for Surel. Will post it ASAP.

37Auitioning For TM - Page 2 Empty Re: Auitioning For TM 27th March 2012, 9:36 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

A CHALLENGER... Auitioning For TM - Page 2 2997873871

38Auitioning For TM - Page 2 Empty Re: Auitioning For TM 31st March 2012, 6:30 pm

MrSciFiGuy

MrSciFiGuy

AC Voice Acting Leader

AC Voice Acting Leader

*CHECKING EMAILS* lol

39Auitioning For TM - Page 2 Empty Re: Auitioning For TM 10th April 2012, 8:59 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

In light of TGC finalizing (which will happen hours after I post this), the meeting and the recruitment campaign idea, but as well as the upcoming AC overall update, I present you here my list (finally :o):

Spoiler:

*combines with GT's updated list*

Spoiler:

Alright, here's what I know: Celu is definitely off the game. He retired. DH seems inactive, and I decided to pass him in as Non-Executive Management, considering he is gone completely dominant. I also know the Auditions are going to be part of the recruitment campaign, i.e. will be used to exploit publicity and hype.

Last edited by Riglax on 10th April 2012, 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

40Auitioning For TM - Page 2 Empty Re: Auitioning For TM 10th April 2012, 10:37 am

Lord Jam Pot

Lord Jam Pot

BNG Co-Leader

BNG Co-Leader

Oh, did I not get through?

41Auitioning For TM - Page 2 Empty Re: Auitioning For TM 10th April 2012, 10:44 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

The Auditions didn't start. I just fused my list with GT's. Your voices were so good they are going to get in anyway, I just don't know what role GT/MSFG want you in XD. They'll let you know and we'll update it once they get online, most likely.

GT/MSFG: Since the Auditions are going to take sometime to complete, I think it's fair if you guys give him a role right now.

42Auitioning For TM - Page 2 Empty Re: Auitioning For TM 10th April 2012, 6:23 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

I think MSFG(post if you agree, please) and I can agree that JamPot should get both parts of Angonce and the EL of Sand(version 1). Smile

Also, didn't we want Valkyrie to play Gaia?

43Auitioning For TM - Page 2 Empty Re: Auitioning For TM 11th April 2012, 5:36 am

Lord Jam Pot

Lord Jam Pot

BNG Co-Leader

BNG Co-Leader

Yay! *(dances round living room, and eats a sandwich out of sheer happiness)*

44Auitioning For TM - Page 2 Empty Re: Auitioning For TM 14th April 2012, 3:26 pm

Artakha

Artakha

AC MOCist

AC MOCist

Do I still get my part? Or will I have to audition again? (my voice will have changed by the time recording actually starts anyway Tongue jk)

45Auitioning For TM - Page 2 Empty Re: Auitioning For TM 15th April 2012, 4:47 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Nope, your good. Smile

MSFG and Legolover(I PMed him about auditioning for the male ELs, seeing as he can't do the Water EL) haven't responded yet.

46Auitioning For TM - Page 2 Empty Re: Auitioning For TM 16th April 2012, 1:17 am

ValkyrieLightDragon

ValkyrieLightDragon

MNI Conceptual Artist

MNI Conceptual Artist

Yeah...I auditioned. XD
But whatever you choose, that's okay. I don't have a heap of time anyway. XP

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum