Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Work won't be born alone!

+3
~Aero~
Aderia
Riglax
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Work won't be born alone! Empty The Work won't be born alone! 8th September 2010, 10:58 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Recently I've been seeing that most of a our workers have been away.

I mean people are still in the other site. Don't forget you still work here guys. You don't come just to chat here. Wink

I know you might be busy and all; then don't just go and look around. Go, post, suggest, do. And keep working. We are not on holiday!

Guys you need to work. When you joined, what did you except?

So, when you come to the forum, post. Don't waste you time. Post and AFTER chat.

Also, I would like to Announce this:

Bionicle: Ancients is on. WHICH means brainstorming. You can't just wait for you to write. Because there is nothing for you to write!

As of this day, 1st Decemeber is the day the finished plan of the serials must be made.

And, Guys, consider of joining other Plast!, stuff. Wink

Last edited by Riglax on 21st December 2010, 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

2The Work won't be born alone! Empty Re: The Work won't be born alone! 9th September 2010, 7:27 pm

Aderia

Aderia

Retired

Retired

The thing is, Riggie, since the move, and since school's started up for a lot of people, the people that are on, or do visit occasionaly, don't have anything to post. Brainstorming, for example. You come in, you post something, and a week later, you see no one's posted anything back, and I personally don't want to be writing the whole script for the 'Their Mistake' Podcast with so few other people's input.

3The Work won't be born alone! Empty Re: The Work won't be born alone! 10th September 2010, 5:49 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

But I don't have time! If you don't have time, go have a quick over through the topics, and post, and work, work. Don't just go there and chat because you haven't got time. You always have time if you know how to use it.

Me on my pms.

Second, if you don't post then other will not too. Post whenever you can and we'll make sure people are here. But if you don't post, Mangai doesn't post, I don't post, etc.

The site dies Shrugs

If you post, I post, Rookie posts, Magna posts, Mangai posts, then we'll pull off something. And as I said work must be done. Not that making stuff about something, you love is a terrible job.

4The Work won't be born alone! Empty Re: The Work won't be born alone! 10th September 2010, 6:24 pm

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

Sure as well got your message Rig.

Wink

~Aero~

5The Work won't be born alone! Empty Re: The Work won't be born alone! 10th September 2010, 7:55 pm

Captain Marvel

Captain Marvel

MNI Author, MOCist, Musician

MNI Author, MOCist, Musician

I'm here again. And I'm ready.
-Winnie the Pooh

6The Work won't be born alone! Empty Re: The Work won't be born alone! 10th September 2010, 8:56 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

So am I, I just want a few other people online with me so we can really work together.

Kazi out.

7The Work won't be born alone! Empty Re: The Work won't be born alone! 11th September 2010, 12:20 am

Phantax ~ Storm Master

Retired

Retired

Alright.

But just to make it clear, we don't only work for MNI, we have other things we're working on that take priority. Wink

-Phantax

8The Work won't be born alone! Empty Re: The Work won't be born alone! 1st October 2010, 2:19 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Guys most of you are still not here. We can't wake you up now and then.

9The Work won't be born alone! Empty Re: The Work won't be born alone! 1st October 2010, 3:57 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Guys the next thing that happens is layoffs.

10The Work won't be born alone! Empty Re: The Work won't be born alone! 1st October 2010, 6:23 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

Well, I had practically no internet for a while, and even now it's extremely slow, I couldn't post before. Sad

I know I should have tried, but it was useless!

Kazi out.

11The Work won't be born alone! Empty Re: The Work won't be born alone! 21st December 2010, 4:13 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Closed and Unpinned, days and facts change.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum