Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Revival

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Revival Empty Revival 22nd December 2014, 7:05 pm

Purmou

Purmou

Plast! Chief Information Officer

Plast! Chief Information Officer

With Bionicle making a triumphant return, it's time we make some serious considerations in this group.

If you see this and can still get in touch with any of the people previously involved, ask them (and yourselves) if you would like to revive Plast/MNI and continue producing some of the great content we had in mind.

OR -- we can start over and be even more awesomer!

I'll talk to Bioran about whether he's willing to start this back up, but it will basically be in the hands of the content producers, just as it was last time.

I'm willing to lend a hand and oversee things if we have a committed group of content creators.

Let me know if you'd like to start this up again! Smile

2Revival Empty Re: Revival 11th January 2015, 3:02 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

I wasn't even notified that this post was made. That's quite odd.

I can easily get into contact with many of the people that used to work here, but I think that it'd be better if we first draw up some form of plan, and then call some people back.

Since you made this post a few weeks back, do you have any news from Bioran?

3Revival Empty Re: Revival 8th February 2015, 2:26 pm

Artakha2

Matoran

Interesting, I was wondering if this would start back up

4Revival Empty Re: Revival 11th May 2015, 11:39 pm

Artakha2

Matoran

DOUBLE POST

How's things goin'?

5Revival Empty Re: Revival 28th July 2015, 1:10 pm

HahliNuva

HahliNuva

AC 3D Modelling Leader

AC 3D Modelling Leader

I know I'm a bit late to the party here, but yes, I would be interested in seeing this project get revived.

6Revival Empty Re: Revival 29th August 2015, 11:56 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Artakha2 wrote:DOUBLE POST

How's things goin'?

Well, they really aren't. Personally, I haven't spoken to Purmou nor has he contacted anyone as far as I know.

The problem is that the whole point of these projects we were supposed to be working on was to keep Bionicle's fanbase alive. Since the whole franchise has been rebooted, they have lost any meaning. Additionally, we ran into multiple problems over the three or four years we tried completing these projects. (And a lot of pointless controversy) Even if I or someone else tried to restart things, we'd have to start over, and do something completely different, with different people.

I don't see what we could possibly do right now. I certainly don't have any ideas.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum