Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[FoF] Federation of Fear Scripting + Development

+4
The Dark Hunter
Riglax
Lord Nektann
Bioran23
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Bioran23

Bioran23

Plast! Executive Chairman

Plast! Executive Chairman

The Federation of Fear comic is assigned to Tohkann. This will be the trial comic series for KANOHI.novus Comics. All scripting and updates on development will take place here.

Finalized scripts should ALWAYS be merged into this first post for clarity and ease of access.

Chapter 1
Page One
Panel 1
Vezon is surrounded by Zyglak.

Panel 2
Portal opens behind Vezon

Credits at the bottom of Page One.

Page Two + Onwards
Panel 3 - From Vezon's POV
Everything is blurry. Eye opens to see four shadows in a cell, standing apart.

Panel 4 - From Vezon's POV
Things become clear. Cell setting apparent. Four distinct shapes with identity shrouded.

Panel 5
Close up of Brutaka, saying what he says at that point.

Panel 6
Side angle as Roodaka graps at the cell bars while in partial shadow.

Panel 7
Brutaka leans down on Roodaka.

Panel 8 - Perspective view with emphasis on Brutaka's size.
Brutaka: All of you have something in common – you have all had dealings with the Brotherhood of Makuta.

Panel 9 - Closeup of Roodaka
Brutaka: Roodaka, here, betrayed them to the Dark Hunters, then betrayed the Dark Hunters as well – now both sides want her dead.

Panel 10 - Closeup of Takadox and Carapar
Brutaka: Takadox and Carapar over there are Barraki, whose armies were crushed 80,000 years ago by the Brotherhood.

Panel 11 - Closeup of Spiriah
Brutaka: The Makuta in the corner is Spiriah, who fouled up an experiment on the island of Zakaz so badly that his own people marked him for death.

Panel 12
Vezon puts his hand up with a confused expression.

Bubble 1
Vezon: Excuse me, oh brutal, blade-wielding, lover of gardening.

Bubble 2
Vezon: I have never met any Makuta face to mask and wouldn’t know one if he stepped on me and ground me into the dirt.

Panel 13
Vezok's face appearing in a thought bubble of Vezon's.

Vezon: I think maybe you wanted someone else ... I’m Vezon with an 'n,' you see, not Vezok with a 'k,' and --

Panel 14
Carapar already has Vezon's neck in his grasp with motion lines indicating the motion.

Panel 15
Carapar throws Vezon into a wall and says what he says.

Panel 16
Brutaka looks downcast and downwards, saying what he says.

Chapter one concludes with:

To be continued in Federation of Fear - Chapter 2.

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

Solis Magna & Solar System Head

I won't be a part of this as I can't draw to save my life, but there is a slight problem here. Lariska is the name of that problem. We'll have to come up with a look for her. As well, my idea for the water helmets is pretty simple. In the Barraki Deepsea Patrol playset from 07 had two of the boosters from the Axalara in trans blue. The transblue domes can be shifted into a water helmet. And the schematics of that.

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

I can't drawn; But I could happily write for this. If only I had read the serial Tongue

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

I can draw though Tongue

Will I be helping with this, or am I moving straight to The Toa Nuva Blog comic?

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

Ehh maybe. This is the test run for the comics. Maybe a TNB will start

Tohkann

Tohkann

Retired

Retired

Yo! Hey guys, I was thinking about how Brutaka's helmet should look like.

Does this dome shaped helmet have to be glass?

I got a metal design for him already and I think It's pretty cool. Though he kinda does look like Juggernaut.

What do ya'll think?

7[FoF] Federation of Fear Scripting + Development Empty Re: To Tohkann 16th November 2010, 7:15 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

So far, as I hear, he sounds awesome. Wink

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

Hey Tohkann, great to see you here!
If there hasn't been any sort of canon Lariska contes yet, I'll take a shit at designing her.

Tohkann

Tohkann

Retired

Retired

Dark Hunter wrote:Hey Tohkann, great to see you here!
If there hasn't been any sort of canon Lariska contes yet, I'll take a shit at designing her.

Thanks!
That would be cool. But Lariska doesn't appear in Chapter 1. And this is a test comic so we don't have to worry about that. Smile

So about Roodaka's hands..... does she have any?! :><:

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Hey.. an active member Tongue

Anyways her hands would have long black nails (you know the creepy long one who are edgy), and like 4 fingers? Tongue

Tohkann

Tohkann

Retired

Retired

Riglax wrote:Hey.. an active member Tongue

Anyways her hands would have long black nails (you know the creepy long one who are edgy), and like 4 fingers? Tongue

Yeah I'm gonna have to make her fingers look like in the movie since the official set contains none.

Also I got page two almost done. What's left is just some very minor details in lighting:

[FoF] Federation of Fear Scripting + Development Page02

What do ya'll think of Brutaka's helmet?

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Brutaka looks fantastic, also good to see you here. Wink

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Brutaka is awesome, my only problem is that his mask looks fused to his face.

Ultra Tardigrade

Ultra Tardigrade

MNI Conceptual Artist

MNI Conceptual Artist

I'm not the biggest fan of Brutaka's mask. It should look like the original with a glass dome over it.

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

The only problem with Brutaka's mask is that it looks too round on the top. Other than that, great job, Tohkann! That looks very professional!

Tohkann

Tohkann

Retired

Retired

Ultra hamster wrote:I'm not the biggest fan of Brutaka's mask. It should look like the original with a glass dome over it.
Actually it was never said to be glass. That's what many think though. Also it's a dome-shaped helmet. A helmet can be solid you know?

Ultra Tardigrade

Ultra Tardigrade

MNI Conceptual Artist

MNI Conceptual Artist

If most people imagine it that way then it should look that way.
Also people need to be able to recognize Brutaka, only hardcore fans will see that and think, "Ooooh, that must be Brutaka!".
People who are not that familiar with the story should be able to recognize Brutaka from 2006 if he keeps his original mask.

Tohkann

Tohkann

Retired

Retired

Ultra hamster wrote:If most people imagine it that way then it should look that way.
Also people need to be able to recognize Brutaka, only hardcore fans will see that and think, "Ooooh, that must be Brutaka!".
People who are not that familiar with the story should be able to recognize Brutaka from 2006 if he keeps his original mask.

He has his original mask though. It's just that it is inside the helmet is all.

This could encourage the fans to look up how he originally looked, thus getting them more into it.

--Tohkann T.O.A

Ultra Tardigrade

Ultra Tardigrade

MNI Conceptual Artist

MNI Conceptual Artist

Tohkann wrote:
He has his original mask though. It's just that it is inside the helmet is all.
Tohkann wrote:His original mask should be visible. Facepalm

This could encourage the fans to look up how he originally looked, thus getting them more into it.
It's not going to work that way, you can't expect people to discover these things on their own. That's why they replaced Bionicle with Hero Factory because no one could follow the story.

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

Well, he opens the scene by saying, "My name is Brutaka", so the recognition factor is kinda redundant Tongue

I don't really like how thick the lines are :/

Ultra Tardigrade

Ultra Tardigrade

MNI Conceptual Artist

MNI Conceptual Artist

No but they may get his name confused with another character, while they will recognize his face from the commercials.

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

He has a pretty unique color scheme- the only one who shares it is Tardix and I dont see them getting mixed up anytime soon.

Tohkann

Tohkann

Retired

Retired

Dark Hunter wrote:
I don't really like how thick the lines are :/

Please forgive me... that's kinda my style of drawing... Sad

Ultra Tardigrade

Ultra Tardigrade

MNI Conceptual Artist

MNI Conceptual Artist

Seriously his mask needs to be showing.

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Whoa guys, just because Tohkann's style is different, it doesn't mean we should judge it that hard. Wink

Btw, the mask could be little more set-like, but making him feel bad doesn't help.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum