Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Invasion

+2
Skarloth
Riglax
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

1The Invasion - Page 5 Empty The Invasion 29th August 2010, 12:46 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

First topic message reminder :

The Invasion RPG

This is a TBRPG.

Story:
After SM reformed, Vezon found another Dimension: one where the GBs kept their records on a planet. A brave group of 1000 volunteers left to explore it, led by the Teridax from the melding Dimension.

Now, it is a year later. The group has colonized the main continent, using resources from Mata Nui, Inc., the expidition’s greatest sponsor, which seems to be devoid of Sapient life forms. The volunteers named the planet “Hora Magna”, as Hora means “hidden” in a dialect of ancient Matoran. The project of exploring this planet has come to be known as “Bionicle: Untold”, as the explorers are finding many secrets of Bionicle’s untold past. However, a few weeks ago, the outposts at the excavation sites of records about Lein , the Core War, and the Creation of the Prototype Robots ceased contact with the Colonized continent. A day ago, the members of the missing outposts turned up at Completely Unrelated, the recreational zone of the continent, and massacred almost everyone there. The few survivors ran to General Discussion, the most colonized place in the project, telling tales of the members that should be dead from horrific wounds, attacking the defenseless and surprised workers who were relaxing. The RPG starts with the people of Bionicle: Untold discussing what they should do now, and the zombie horde moving towards the colony. The people of Mata Nui, Inc., are also discussing their options.

All characters should be made in your char sheet and approved by staff before playing. The current char limit is three.
Rules

• BZP Rules apply, obviously
• No god-modding (e.g. controlling someone else's character, having your character do something impossible). And if someone god-modes against you, don't do it back, tell a Staffie
• This is a Text-Based RPG, so to join in you post what is basically a miniature story for what is currently happening to your character
• Use IC for In-Character and OOC for Out-Of-Character
e.g.:
IC: The Toa leapt from ledge to ledge, seeking the rogue Rahi

OOC: Hey Randommember1, care to join in?
• Don't bunny (meaning control extensively) other peoples characters without their permission
• Don't kill anothers character without permission
• Unlimited Characters
• No silliness such as suddenly turning everyone's swords into feather dusters and having a tickle-off. Believe me, it's not as funny as you think
• Don't glory hog or continuously degrade someone else's character
• Along with current restrictions you are not allowed any unreasonable elements (e.g. Life or Time) and all characters are incapable of performing Nova Blasts
Credit to TPtI for the above rules (with some modifications).

Staff: Mangai, Toa Mizore Kazi

My GM chars/examples:

Name: Light Teridax
Species: Makuta from the Melding pocket dimension
Appearance: Light Terry
Faction: Bionicle: Untold
Powers:
-The Elemental power of Light
-Assorted, but largely unknown (by others), powers
Weapons: -A war hammer
Powers: Light-based abilities, Kraata powers, telepathy
Bio: after SM reformed, Teridax volunteered to lead the project. He is wise and knowledgeable, and knows that every little thing counts in life. He abhors planning however, and if anything, that is his weakness.

Name: The Perfectionist
Appearance: A black cloaked and hooded being, with two large feathery wings that are white. Carries a scythe.
Faction: Zombie Army
Powers: Creating zombies, unknown
Weapons: -Scythe
Bio: nothing is yet known about The Perfectionist, other than the fact that the being is the leader of the zombie army.

Locations:

Small continent: This is the only continent completely explored so far.

-General Discussion: The city that is the center of Bionicle: Untold. A sprawling metropolis where people of every species walk the streets. Huge walls and sentries guard it 24/7.

-Completely unrelated: The recreational, more rural zone of the small continent. Has been taken over by zombies.

Small South Island:

-The Tower: this is where the Mata nui Inc.ers work and live. The leader, Celupnus, is at the top, and the grunt workers are at the bottom, with the ones in the middle in between. It is enormous, taking up all of the island except for several docks, and has a vault with ancient artifacts stored beneath it. Right below the tower, is the Top secret Library which every info on what the MNI has found is in it.

-Mountains: Three small mountains are also there, which were used by Celupnus to contact Hora Magna.

More will come as the story progresses.

Factions:

Bionicle: Untold-This is the expedition team, who have come to explore. Now, however, it seems like they must survive a zombie apocalypse. All that currently remain alive and un-zombified are in GD.
Leader: Light Teridax

The Zombie Army-This is the zombified members of the Expedition team. They are marching upon GD, and control all the other continents and CU. Their goal is to make every member of B:U "perfect" as zombies.
Leader: The Perfectionist

Mata Nui, Inc.- This is the sponsor of B:U. Their opinions about what has been happening are divided; some think they should abandon the project, while others think they should save it, and others think that they should aid the zombies. In the end, it will come down to the leader to decide what they will do. With the other gone, Riglaxius shuts down the sponsorship.
Leader: Celupnus Krom, though temporarily Riglaxius.

Last edited by Riglax Krom on 9th October 2010, 9:50 am; edited 4 times in total

101The Invasion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Invasion 2nd October 2010, 2:14 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC:

Kpik nodded, "he said he had, "scored a deal with Chaos", it sounds like that monster was in our city, oh no, what did he tell Vezon to do?" He asked, he looked around for the Skakdi, but he was nowhere to be seen, "we have to find him, he said something about he had things to do, what kinds of things?" He asked.

"well, I have a mask of flight, I could go get him." Nelk said, taking off to the skies, he looked around down below, but he didn't have to look much, he spotted a few builds and small shops being eaten by dimensional gates, he flew down, and picked up Vezon.

"RAGH!! Lemme go you freak! Chaos promised me everything!!" He shouted, but him capture only ignored him, he crossed his arms as they flew, "I hope there's food where we''re going." He said, letting his legs and feet dangle below.

Torgen gathered his super solders, "now is the time to attack, we will go around the back, and Chaos will attack from the front, they shall be trapped, and then we can finally kill them all." He said, his servants nodded in agreement, not like they could do much else, and he began gathering more Zombies, not as strong as his ones, but they were going to need some cannon fodder.

Torgen out.

102The Invasion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Invasion 2nd October 2010, 2:27 pm

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

IC:

Chaos saw that Vezon was in a bit of trouble. He mentally teleported Vezon to another part of the section.

"Go destroy something, or distract their forces until I arrive." Chaos mentally told him. He gave him a fraction of his shadow powers which would allow him to fight or cause destruction. His forces doned their dark armor and marched/flew towards the battlefield.

~Aero~

103The Invasion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Invasion 2nd October 2010, 3:00 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

OOC: Okay, I can finally RP again.

[Chytry] Chytry tried to move faster. All these time she had been trying to reach MNI's teleportation device. It wasn't easy; there had been much destruction. The GD City was almost wrecked. As she was moving, she knew the team wouldn't be alright; but she must contact Riglaxious.

[Riglaxious] Riglaxious had two options. Either he helps AC or he tries to use his Destructive weapons to fight both sides. But doing those wouldn't help. His goals were simple; stop them from going to SM or leaving into the sea. And then stopping AC.

Vezon and Chytry was the key. All this time he was sensing the chaotic beings minds, which were evolved. As much as they were powerful, so he was. He started talking mentically to Vezon.

"Vezon, You are trapped. I can free you, but you'll need to promise me, you'll leave this world...."

104The Invasion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Invasion 3rd October 2010, 8:36 am

The Shadowed

The Shadowed

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

GM: Varkan woke up, groaning. Off in the distance, his groggy eyes saw-were those groups of zombies? Immediately, he got up and yelled "Everyone! Battle Stations! They're attacking!" Alerted by his cry, the members of AC looked, and, seeing the zombies, got to their posts. Even the ones not atop the walls were alerted, and fanned out. Teridax had earlier decided to abandon the first line of defenses, destroy them, and take their weapons to the top of the walls or hidden inside the huge barrier. Now, a line of guns, each manned by a ACer, stared down at the plain, their huge maws gaping in hunger at the zombies out of range. Every cannon the ACers had managed to find sat there, waiting for the enemy to come from any and every direction.

105The Invasion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Invasion 4th October 2010, 3:12 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

IC:

At the cry, Nova spun in place. He nearly swore when he saw the advancing horde of zombies.

"Kpik!" he said, turning to the Toa of Ice. "We ought to carry out your plan. Where's this back door you were talking about? We need to get to that, circle around the zombies, and attack from behind!"

106The Invasion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Invasion 4th October 2010, 6:47 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC:

Kpik nodded, "its that way!" He yelled to the group that had begun to form, he ran through the streets, "come on!" He said, he saw Nelk flying above him, "Nelk, grab some more Toa with Masks of flight, we need you guys to help us hit 'em hard from behind!" He shouted up to the Toa of light, Nelk nodded, and flew off to bather up some more Toa. Kpik himself found a few Toa standing around, waiting for orders, Kpik told them about the plan, and continued running with them.

Vezon almost yelled at Riglax, "oh come on!! Another person trying to get me to do things?!" He shouted, shaking his head, this was starting to overwhelm him, he sighed, "I'm sorry, but I can't do anything you say, someone has already talked me into helping them for freedom, and anything I want, if you wanna use me too, then you'll have to up the bid, the current price is anything I want and freedom." He said, chuckling to himself.

Nelk and his group of flying Toa made it to the gate, altogether, there was about 14 of them, he hoped that would be enough, Kpik was also bringing Toa, along with Aero, Nova, and the others who were in the war. "Alright men, let's land outside the gate, when they open it, we'll all be on our way to the back of the Zombie army." He said, each of them complied, and each landed outside the gate.

What no one realized was, was that Torgen was silently making his way back around the city as well, along with his most powerful servants, literally nothing could stop them, unless they had at least three Toa of light on their side, and even then, two would die, at least that was his estimation. Torgen walked through the shadows, along with his servants behind him, he spotted a at least 14 Toa touch down to the ground, they looked like they were waiting for something, well, maybe they had overheard his plan, but still 14 Toa was not the best choice of numbers to stop him, they would need at least twice that, maybe even triple, to stand a chance.

Torgen out.

107The Invasion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Invasion 4th October 2010, 10:36 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

IC:

"I see the door ahead!" cried Nova, and leapt forward to open it. He grabbed the handle, pulled...

And froze.

In the doorway was a hulking figure, bigger and stronger than Nova, and more heavily armored. In his gaze was an evil gleam that made Nova shudder.

"Um, guys?" murmured the Toa of Blue Fire. "I think we've got trouble." He raised his hands; instantly they leapt into blue flame. With a sudden grin, Nova jumped forward and took a massive swipe at the giant before him.

108The Invasion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Invasion 4th October 2010, 10:37 pm

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

IC:

Chaos watched the team of toa. 14. It ought to be a fun match, he mused. He still had a score to settle with Nelk. He mentally told Vezon to start destroying anything he could find in the city. Chaos then readied a shadow shockwave that would catch the team off guard.

---------

"Seems we may make our last stand here." Aero said. "I do hope we have a back-up plan."

~Aero~

109The Invasion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Invasion 8th October 2010, 12:48 am

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

OOC: LL, what Giant? There's only 14 Toa there, but Torgen and his small army is coming.

IC:

Kpik looked at Aero, "don't worry, we can fight 'em off, I know it." He said, he noticed Torgen coming, he could see him pulsing with shadow energy, along with some strange soldiers behind him, Kpik drew his sword, "charge!!" He yelled, pointing at Torgen and his group, he fired a ball of light which struck a Zombie, the poor creature was fried, and had a hole through it, it roared in pain once before it went down. Kpik noticed how powerful his light abilities were, they could terminate Zombies, like dead all over again, he grinned, and charged with glowing hands.

Torgen dodged the light ball, and sent his own blast of elemental power to kill a Toa, well, it only grazed one, but it was down, hurt badly, he brought out his hammer, and charged at Kpik with shadow spewing from his hammer, and a battle cry.

Nelk sensed dark thoughts traveling to someone's mind, he flew toward who was being mentally told to do something, he spotted Vezon, curled up in a corner, with his hands over his face, Nelk reached into Vezon's mind, and broke the dark link that he had on him, he restored Vezon's 'peaceful' nature, and gave him the powers of light, versus darkness, whoever was at the end controlled Vezon got a powerful taste of light in their mind, maybe even enough to change their thoughts, Nelk sighed, and put his arm around Vezon, "listen, we need your help, the enemy is here, and we need you to help us stop them from killing us all." He said, looking into the Skakdi's insane looking eyes, they were lined with red, but the power of light flowed into him, turning his eyes into a more blue light, rather then evil red.

Vezon smiled- more than he already was- and nodded, "yeah, I knew it was time to ditch Chaos, he's kind of a sucker for the dark side isn't he?" He asked, looking around at the new sights he saw, he began restoring buildings to their regular ways, even improving them a bit, and looked back at Nelk, "come on, you and me, we have to go pay Chaos a little visit." He said, smiling with revenge on his mind.

OOC: Look out! Tongue

Kazi out.

110The Invasion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Invasion 8th October 2010, 4:43 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

IC:

Before the giant could reach Kpik, Nova leapt in front of it.

"Hey," he said. "Why don't you play with me first?" His hands leapt into flame again. "You ought to know never to play with fire. It can get you... burnt."

With that, he aimed a massive punch at the giant's head.

111The Invasion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Invasion 8th October 2010, 6:20 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

OOC: Oh well, you seem persistent enough. Tongue

IC:

Nelk flew on top of the giant beast Nova was fighting against, "here, take a little bit of pain!" He said, charging his fist with light, and blasting it into the beast's face. The monstrous thing roared, scratching at it's eyes, it had been blinded, he threw off Nelk, only to have him fly right around back and slice it, once again, it roared out in anger, it fled the battle, with Nelk flying after it.

Torgen's hammer met Kpik's blade, with a massive grunt, he threw Kpik back, and readied another attack. "You know, this fighting is pointless, in the end, you will all lose, it is the future, and it is your destiny." He said, charging forward to smack Kpik's blade again.

Kpik backed away from another hammer blow, and quickly ran forward, slashing Torgen in his arm, what he saw was mind bending, it was pure darkness, leaking out of his arm, acting as blood. "You really need to get that fixed." He said, smacking him with a light blast.

Torgen grasped his arm in pain, and took the light blast, he fell to his knees, and spat at the ground, "you may have defeated me, but you'll never defeat the Perfectionist!" He yelled, but Kpik only shrugged, he put his hand on Torgen's head, and began drawing the darkness out of him.

Torgen yelled in pain an agony as he slowly lost his powers, "no!!!!" He screamed, trying to avoid it, he looked around to see of anyone would help him, but no one came.

Kpik sent the darkness out into the air, he didn't want to absorb it himself, he noticed that Torgen's armor was becoming dark gray instead of pitch black, he was turning him to their side.

Torgen character update: Torgen is now less evil, but since he was infused with Shadow, Kpik cannot take it all away, or he'd die, so he now wields more control over steel, and less over darkness, he has also gained some power over light, but not nearly as much as Kpik or Nelk has.

Vezon ran out onto the field, screaming and creating gates to eat Zombies up, he held up a sword that he;d found lying around,and sliced a Zombie, "yeah!" He yelled in glee, running around with a few other Toa, kicking Zombie.

Kazi out.

112The Invasion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Invasion 9th October 2010, 8:15 am

The Shadowed

The Shadowed

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

Locked for re-making.

113The Invasion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Invasion 9th October 2010, 7:26 pm

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

IC:

Foolish child, Chaos thought as he saw Torgen go down. "Looks like I have to go save his sorry hide. But I got something to attend to first." He quickly teleported behind Vezon and drained his insanity away from him. "Feel my wrath!" He then quickly teleported back and told his troops to begin an air assult.He then summoned great waves of darkness at the Zombies, fueling them with Chaotic energy. The more the toa attack, the stronger they get. (Practically they feed off of the anger and rage.) His eyes turned a bright red. "Let's dance."

---------

Aero hacked and slashed as he ran through the crowd. Hoping he was taking as many as he could.

~Aero~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum