Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Invasion

+2
Skarloth
Riglax
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

1The Invasion - Page 3 Empty The Invasion 29th August 2010, 12:46 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

First topic message reminder :

The Invasion RPG

This is a TBRPG.

Story:
After SM reformed, Vezon found another Dimension: one where the GBs kept their records on a planet. A brave group of 1000 volunteers left to explore it, led by the Teridax from the melding Dimension.

Now, it is a year later. The group has colonized the main continent, using resources from Mata Nui, Inc., the expidition’s greatest sponsor, which seems to be devoid of Sapient life forms. The volunteers named the planet “Hora Magna”, as Hora means “hidden” in a dialect of ancient Matoran. The project of exploring this planet has come to be known as “Bionicle: Untold”, as the explorers are finding many secrets of Bionicle’s untold past. However, a few weeks ago, the outposts at the excavation sites of records about Lein , the Core War, and the Creation of the Prototype Robots ceased contact with the Colonized continent. A day ago, the members of the missing outposts turned up at Completely Unrelated, the recreational zone of the continent, and massacred almost everyone there. The few survivors ran to General Discussion, the most colonized place in the project, telling tales of the members that should be dead from horrific wounds, attacking the defenseless and surprised workers who were relaxing. The RPG starts with the people of Bionicle: Untold discussing what they should do now, and the zombie horde moving towards the colony. The people of Mata Nui, Inc., are also discussing their options.

All characters should be made in your char sheet and approved by staff before playing. The current char limit is three.
Rules

• BZP Rules apply, obviously
• No god-modding (e.g. controlling someone else's character, having your character do something impossible). And if someone god-modes against you, don't do it back, tell a Staffie
• This is a Text-Based RPG, so to join in you post what is basically a miniature story for what is currently happening to your character
• Use IC for In-Character and OOC for Out-Of-Character
e.g.:
IC: The Toa leapt from ledge to ledge, seeking the rogue Rahi

OOC: Hey Randommember1, care to join in?
• Don't bunny (meaning control extensively) other peoples characters without their permission
• Don't kill anothers character without permission
• Unlimited Characters
• No silliness such as suddenly turning everyone's swords into feather dusters and having a tickle-off. Believe me, it's not as funny as you think
• Don't glory hog or continuously degrade someone else's character
• Along with current restrictions you are not allowed any unreasonable elements (e.g. Life or Time) and all characters are incapable of performing Nova Blasts
Credit to TPtI for the above rules (with some modifications).

Staff: Mangai, Toa Mizore Kazi

My GM chars/examples:

Name: Light Teridax
Species: Makuta from the Melding pocket dimension
Appearance: Light Terry
Faction: Bionicle: Untold
Powers:
-The Elemental power of Light
-Assorted, but largely unknown (by others), powers
Weapons: -A war hammer
Powers: Light-based abilities, Kraata powers, telepathy
Bio: after SM reformed, Teridax volunteered to lead the project. He is wise and knowledgeable, and knows that every little thing counts in life. He abhors planning however, and if anything, that is his weakness.

Name: The Perfectionist
Appearance: A black cloaked and hooded being, with two large feathery wings that are white. Carries a scythe.
Faction: Zombie Army
Powers: Creating zombies, unknown
Weapons: -Scythe
Bio: nothing is yet known about The Perfectionist, other than the fact that the being is the leader of the zombie army.

Locations:

Small continent: This is the only continent completely explored so far.

-General Discussion: The city that is the center of Bionicle: Untold. A sprawling metropolis where people of every species walk the streets. Huge walls and sentries guard it 24/7.

-Completely unrelated: The recreational, more rural zone of the small continent. Has been taken over by zombies.

Small South Island:

-The Tower: this is where the Mata nui Inc.ers work and live. The leader, Celupnus, is at the top, and the grunt workers are at the bottom, with the ones in the middle in between. It is enormous, taking up all of the island except for several docks, and has a vault with ancient artifacts stored beneath it. Right below the tower, is the Top secret Library which every info on what the MNI has found is in it.

-Mountains: Three small mountains are also there, which were used by Celupnus to contact Hora Magna.

More will come as the story progresses.

Factions:

Bionicle: Untold-This is the expedition team, who have come to explore. Now, however, it seems like they must survive a zombie apocalypse. All that currently remain alive and un-zombified are in GD.
Leader: Light Teridax

The Zombie Army-This is the zombified members of the Expedition team. They are marching upon GD, and control all the other continents and CU. Their goal is to make every member of B:U "perfect" as zombies.
Leader: The Perfectionist

Mata Nui, Inc.- This is the sponsor of B:U. Their opinions about what has been happening are divided; some think they should abandon the project, while others think they should save it, and others think that they should aid the zombies. In the end, it will come down to the leader to decide what they will do. With the other gone, Riglaxius shuts down the sponsorship.
Leader: Celupnus Krom, though temporarily Riglaxius.

Last edited by Riglax Krom on 9th October 2010, 9:50 am; edited 4 times in total

51The Invasion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Invasion 4th September 2010, 11:58 pm

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

IC:

The Dark Kaita used the mask of healing it inherited. The wounds were being healed as it responded with knocking over the Kaita with a Hurricane. Winds made the Kaita stumble as it rushed foward with the mask of speed and pummel it with fists of flame. The flames melted the ice as the tide of the battle became a standstill.

~Aero~

52The Invasion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Invasion 5th September 2010, 1:13 am

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC:

The Kaita punched and punched at the evil Kaita, trying to melt it with extreme heat that was coming from its fists. It brought out it's massive sword, and slashed at the Dark Kaita with a trail of searing hot flame behind it.

Kaita out.

53The Invasion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Invasion 5th September 2010, 11:15 am

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

OOC: Who can control the Dark Kaita -- anyone?

IC:

Even as the consciousness of Kpik brought the sword down, Nova's mind was elsewhere. Suddenly, he felt light-headed; his thoughts began to run around in unorganized circles, and as those fell to a sudden darkness that invaded Nova's subconsciousness, others followed.

What in the world...?

Then, suddenly, Nova understood.

The seed of shadow was sprouting.

No...

He had to fight it, fight the darkness with all his strength. But the pull of pure evil was so strong... he was falling, but only in his mind...

Have to fight... Can't give in...

The sword slowed just a moment, and that was all the Dark Kaita would need.

54The Invasion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Invasion 5th September 2010, 9:48 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC:

Kpik noticed a change in his thought, because they were all connected, and they all had the seed, it began to sprout in him as well, "NO!!" He shouted consciously, and he activated Aero's mask, and thought of the fun they had at the party, he tried to fight off Nova's dark side, he himself was trying to be happy, he was trying his hardest to re-live the happiest parts of his life. With this happiness beginning to overflow, Kpik shoved on the sword, sending it down upon the dark Kaita.

OOC: Well, seeing as Aero created it, I don't think so, ask him, it's his creation.

Kpik out.

55The Invasion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Invasion 5th September 2010, 10:24 pm

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

OOC: It's kay. Anyone could control him. To be honest, I think might not be on as much.

Dark Kaita pulled the sword out of his armor. The wound was healing, but it saw in opprotunity. It saw an opeaning and used the mask of speed to go behind the Kaita. From there it grabbed the Kaita's neck and inflicted poison into the body,and a mask of healing could only slow the process of the poison for so long.

----------

"I seem to be losing this battle." Chaos mused. He called out for two shadow beasts to follow him. He sensed a strong power of insanity emitting. "With that much maddness, I could reawaken the Leviathan that Aero and his friends sealed up."

----------

"Guys!" Aero strained. "My mask can only hold its power for so long."

~Aero~

OOC: I may introduce another beast called the Leviathan or the Beamoth.

56The Invasion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Invasion 5th September 2010, 10:51 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC:

Kpik, feeling the poison sink in, set both Kaitas ablaze with a brilliant white flame that would make Shadow beasts whimper in terror. Kpik consciously shouted in pain, not form the heat, but from the amount of strength it took to make the flame, after this, they would separate, and anything within five bio of them would be dead.

Kpik out.

57The Invasion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Invasion 5th September 2010, 11:16 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

IC:

Must... separate...

The combined effect of shadow and poison turned Nova's mind inside-out, as within his subconscious a tsunami of dark thoughts threatened to overcome him.

The Kaita staggered backwards a couple steps.

Nova felt as though he had run a mile under the searing desert sun; it was Kpik who had controlled the flames, but it was Nova's power he was utilizing.

And Nova's power was for mere blue fire.

Can't... hold on...

He blocked out the pain and concentrated... his turbulent mind, already stretched beyond the breaking point, reached out even further, to the other two Toa in the Kaita.

"We..."

The word slid out with difficulty, as though it was being pushed back into the Kaita's throat. It was only Nova's strong will that kept him from succumbing.

"We... need to... split up," he gasped. "If we split... the poison will... will be... spread out among three bodies..."

He was fading away quickly now, and it took all of his strength to continue.

"It will... be weaker than if... than if it were only in one body..."

He gasped for air. The world spun before his eyes, though the Kaita's feet were planted firmly on the ground.

"Split up," he finished.

58The Invasion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Invasion 5th September 2010, 11:59 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC:

Kpik yelled, and split himself away from the Kaita, this forced the other two to also become their normal selves again. The poison was spread out so thin that it did no damage to them, and after the battle, they could get it cleared up.

Kpik out.

59The Invasion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Invasion 6th September 2010, 3:16 am

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

IC:

Aero gasped for air. His senses were fuzzy after they seperated. The poison hadn't taken much effect and Aero used his mask of healing to try and eradicate the poison.

--------

Chaos regrouped his beasts and went past the walls while the Kaita was busy.

"The fun has not ended." Chaos said. "The maddness is close, I can feel it."

OOC: I'm going to have Chaos meet Vezon.

~Aero~

60The Invasion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Invasion 6th September 2010, 9:54 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

IC:

"--Ah!"

Nova fell to the ground on his hands and knees. He could sense the other two Toa, Kpik and Aero, getting up without difficulty.

Nova's plan had worked -- for the other two.

Not for him.

Lightheadedness came on quickly; his vision blurred, cleared, and blurred again. His stomach felt like it had been turned over, twice.

"Guys..." He gasped, almost choking on his own words, and continued. "I... I don't know what's happening, but... but I'm no better off..."

61The Invasion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Invasion 10th September 2010, 9:03 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC:

Kpik ran over to Nova, and dragged him over near Aero, "try to focus your mask on him, something is wrong." He said, looking at Nova.

Vezon walked along the street, he loved the mayhem, it allowed him to get a good breath of fresh air, he sighed, and walked over to a bench, where he sat down, and tried to blow things up with his imaginary vision.

OOC: Good luck getting in Aero. Tongue

Kazi out.

62The Invasion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Invasion 10th September 2010, 9:30 pm

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

IC:

Aero tried to focus his energy on healing Nova.

"The poison is targeting his rage." Aero said. "I'll try to calm him down."

--------

"So you're the source of maddness I've been looking for." Chaos mused as he approached Vezon. "I'm Chaos or better known to you as Maddness Incarnate. I got a job that you'll enjoy."

~Aero~

63The Invasion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Invasion 10th September 2010, 9:39 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

Vezon looked at Chaos, "I can kill you now, right now, you freak me out, why don't you go away?" He asked, but he held up a hand to stop Chaos from speaking, "but before you go away or die, tell me about this job." He said, getting up from his bench, and snapping it in half with his mask of Dimensional Gates. "Yeah, I can do stuff like that." He said, adding a laugh.

Kazi out.

64The Invasion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Invasion 12th September 2010, 6:59 pm

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

IC:

"Meh." Chaos muttered. He focused and took Vezon's insanity away. "Now listen, your insanity is of great bounds. I could simply just harness your insanity and absorb it. But that wouldn't be much fun. All I want you to do is generate enough Chaos in this world. Go blow up some buildings and turn on your friends. And I will give you untold power."

~Aero~

65The Invasion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Invasion 14th September 2010, 3:10 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC:

Vezon shrieked as he no longer felt insane, "you want me to go out and destroy things? And turn on my friends?" He asked, even though he was no longer insane, he was still Vezon, and he still wanted what he wanted, "but they like me, they treat me like a god, well, sort of, they kind of locked me up in a cell and they usually give me food, but it's far better then my last life." He said and he looked over at a little postal shop, he created a dimensional gate that swallowed it whole. "That was easy, now I'm going to go see if I can destroy a bigger building." He said, walking away.

OOC: Um, Aero, I just realized Vezon is in the city, and so is Chaos, so... you're about to be ambushed.

Toa NPCs:

The group of Toa turned a corner, heading for the battle field, and spotted Chaos, the ones wearing Suleks instantly assaulted his mind to attempt to break it, while the others shot barrages of elemental attacks at him from behind his back.

Kazi out.

66The Invasion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Invasion 14th September 2010, 7:27 pm

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

OOC: Oh I'm very well aware of that.

IC:

"Foolish fools." Chaos laughed as he motioned his beasts to sneak up behind the toa and ambush them. The time for him to leave was now. "Vezon, I'll keep in touch just watch the shadows." He motioned to his brethern to leave as he focused a elemental shadow burst. It would target anyone that isn't corrupted by his seed in a 10 ft mile radius. He and his bretheren flew up in the air and aimed carefully. He was a safe distance from the blow and he gave Vezon his insanity back.

~Aero~

67The Invasion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Invasion 15th September 2010, 9:32 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

OOC: Chaos can fly? And since when did you sneak into the city? Oh well, get out. Tongue

NPC Toa:

The Toa weren't dumb, they knew exactly what they were doing, they were some of the most elite guards of Teridax. A single Toa of light shot large light blasts at Chaos and the shadow beasts, and a cloud of light fell upon the area, the Toa with Suleks continued to attack and get at Chaos' mind, meanwhile, tree Toa archers shot at the shadow beasts and Chaos with arrows of fire.

Vezon regained his insanity, and continued wreaking havoc on the city, but from behind a Toa of metal managed to bind him, and his hands, and the Toa knocked him out, for his own good.

IC:

Torgan had given up on trying to claim the Toa's minds, instead, he attacked them directly with his hammer, sending out blasts of darkness to destroy anything in his path, he found Kpik, and smashed him aside with his hammer.

Kpik flew into the ground, but before that happened, he froze himself solid, making sure that none of his bones would break, he thawed himself, and found that his arm had been broken, he froze it into a type of cast, and walked back toward the two Toa that were about to get attacked.
Torgen walked slowly toward Aero, "today Toa, you regret rebelling against the Perfectionist!" He shouted, raising his hammer to smash Aero into oblivion.

Torgen out.

68The Invasion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Invasion 15th September 2010, 10:53 pm

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

IC:

"Crud." Chaos scowled. He didn't think that they would bring out toa of light this early. Those fools. He simply waved his hand and the shadows that were emitting from the beams of light crossed and counteracted with the toa. I'll be back, Chaos muttered but he decided to retreat for now. He had a beast to bring back.

------------

"No last words?" Aero said as he barely dodged the blow. He was still stunned by the aftershock. It looked like Torgen was going for the kill when...

"You will do no damage to this body!" Aero growled as his eyes turned into a blood red. With strange newfound power, he snuck behind Torgen and held a Katana to his throat.

~Aero~

69The Invasion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Invasion 16th September 2010, 10:39 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC:

Torgen ducked and slashed behind himself with a blast of powerful darkness, "ha! Try again!" He said, stepping back, he noticed the evil red eyes that he had suddenly put on, "well, what do we have here, a little bit of Chaos' seed in ya?" He asked, laughing, he completely surrounded them with shadow, clouding everyone's view, including the Zombies.

Kpik almost got there when shadow filled the area, he sighed, and set an ice dome around himself, stopping anything from getting in.

The Toa of light realized the light was making the shadows, and took that away, with nothing to provide a shadow, the living darkness faded.

Kazi out.

70The Invasion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Invasion 18th September 2010, 4:26 pm

The Shadowed

The Shadowed

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

GM: Suddenly, throughout the defenders, an overriding message flew: make no signs of life and completely dissapear. USing Suletus, the beleagured besieged were able to pass this on with nary an enemy discovering it.

71The Invasion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Invasion 18th September 2010, 6:52 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

IC:

Suddenly the dizziness faded. Nova felt himself again -- finally.

Without hesitation he lunged forward; from his outstretched palms shot twin beams of blue flame that burned twin holes through the ice shield Kpik had generated and flew toward Torgen.

"Like it hot?" he growled.

72The Invasion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Invasion 19th September 2010, 3:18 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC:

Torgen smiled, and blocked the blue flames that had come his way, "this is more like mildly warm." He said, stepping back a few feet, he sent a few Zombies to Nova, and they all began attacking him wiht their weapons.

Kpik let down the ice shield, and leaped out with Nova to attack Torgen, he came face to face with a Zombie and back flipped away from it, the Zombie was swinging at him with a sword, apparently, it had no sense of direction. Kpik received the mental message, and faked his death by getting cut by a Zombie, obviously, it thought it killed him, and moved on to another opponent. Kpik lie 'dead' for a few minutes, after he was sure nothing would expect him to be alive, he slowly crawled away, and made it to the city gates.

Kpik out.

73The Invasion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Invasion 19th September 2010, 4:20 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

IC:

Nova picked up the mental message at the same time Kpik fell to the ground. He turned to Torgen, who was regarding him with a malevolent leer.

"You're a freak, aren't you?" he growled.

If I can just get him angry...

"You have no soul," Nova continued. The anger wasn't fake -- it was real. It felt good to funnel it out, use it up; it felt as if a weight was being lifted from Nova's shoulders. "You have no morals, no heart -- no life. You're just an evil tool that seeks to destroy the world." He shrugged. "Big whoop."

Nova began circling round Torgen. "There's a funny thing, though," he remarked almost casually. "You're a being of the shadows. Yet shadows don't exist without light. So if you extinguish the light... where would you be?"

74The Invasion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Invasion 19th September 2010, 5:04 pm

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

Aero with his eye's still red rushed towards Torgen just dodging the twin beams of fire.

He spoke in a darker voice, "Torgen, you should know who you are messing with." He merged his two katanas into one sword. "We have become one." To Torgen, his voice sounded like the Perfectionist. (NOTE: Aero's darker half has become more in peace with his host as to living with him for countless years. Aero lets him live and his darker half simply gets to full him with power when he needs it. Yet his darker half relies on him to live. Aero's darker half's voice tends to alter to whoever the enemy fears or respects the most.)

------------

"As a gift from me, here take this!” Chaos laughed as he pointed at the toa. He then retreated from the city; he got what he came for. A ball of shadow appeared around the toa. Tendrils of darkness started to drain them of light.

~Aero~

OOC: Technically darkness doesn't need light. Light emits shadows but darkness doesn't do anything.

75The Invasion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Invasion 20th September 2010, 10:16 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC:

Torgen raised an eyebrow, "whoever you morons are, you're not intimidating, come on, is this the best you can do? Insult me and try to make me feel small?" He asked, his Zombies were on the attack again, striking at the two Toa he was facing against, and he looked at Nova, "well, if there were no light, then there would only be eternal shadow." He said, but before he could speak again, a dim light began to arise from the horizon; the sun was on it's way. Torgen swore, "I can fight in light or darkness, it does no matter, although, I should make the most of my little bit of night left, so let's all have some fun, shall we?" He said, he held his hammer in both hands and several shadow tendrils shot out toward the two Toa, they charged and zapped with pulsing dark energy, they certainly look very deadly.

NPCs:

The Toa of light leaped back, and tried to fight off the tendrils, he decided he would have to either heat himself or completely light the area; he choose the latter. He swirled around in a continuous circle, and slowly he began to glow as bright as the sun itself, he watched (or at least tried) as the tendrils back away from him.

Kazi out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum