Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official Portal Games Topic

+2
The Dark Hunter
GoldenTahu
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Official Portal Games Topic Empty Official Portal Games Topic 23rd April 2011, 3:08 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Their Mistake Story Manager

Well, just got back and installed my copy of Portal 2, and I love it so far. Just one thing, since it runs on Steam, in the event of an apocalypse and the internet goes out, I can't play it. Tongue

If DH or Rigs want to hook up for some MP games, I'm free on weekends 'cause it's almost summer!

2Official Portal Games Topic Empty Re: Official Portal Games Topic 23rd April 2011, 3:55 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

I'll hopefully be ready next weekend Tongue

You're playing single player campaign first, right?

3Official Portal Games Topic Empty Re: Official Portal Games Topic 23rd April 2011, 5:47 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Yeah, SP first, and the story is great! I am just wondering about one thing- Was there an apocalypse after or during Portal 1, or is the facility just abandoned while everywhere else is fine?(I watched the end of Portal 1, but it is still unclear).

My Steam account is nothere926.

4Official Portal Games Topic Empty Re: Official Portal Games Topic 24th April 2011, 12:43 am

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

All that can be explained by the Valve comic "Lab Rat" which conects Portal and Portal2. Google it Tongue

5Official Portal Games Topic Empty Re: Official Portal Games Topic 24th April 2011, 10:35 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

When GLaDOS died, the facility was run by Personality Cores, and with none regulating it, it basically ceased to function. That's why GLaDOS repairs it as you play.

Anyways, took me two days to finish SP, and I have to say the ending was awesome Smile. One thing about it: I'm in Space.

GT: Go watch a LP of Portal. It will help a lot.

6Official Portal Games Topic Empty Re: Official Portal Games Topic 24th April 2011, 11:46 am

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

GLaDOS had been running the facility for a while, running tests on Chell, after "flooding the Enrichment Center with a deadly neurotooooooooxin," and so after Chell blew her up, the place got wrecked and shut down for like a century or two. Meanwhile, Chell was put in statis... I can't really keep up either Tongue

Just read this Tongue

7Official Portal Games Topic Empty Re: Official Portal Games Topic 24th April 2011, 5:00 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

I read it the day it came out lol Tongue

8Official Portal Games Topic Empty Re: Official Portal Games Topic 24th April 2011, 5:17 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

I actually did read the comic as well(the day it came out). Thanks guys. Just one more question, what is the significance of the "Heart Cube" in the first Portal exactly? I see that RatMan had it in the comic.

And I just finished the SP mode; story and ending were awesome- sad, but in a good way. Wished the RatMan would've made an appearance though(you could've awakened him). I'm glad I bought this game. I hope MP mode has as good a story. Satisfied

9Official Portal Games Topic Empty Re: Official Portal Games Topic 25th April 2011, 7:14 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

It's an element that Chell used to help her pass through a number of tests. Each test subject receives one, and at the end she must destroy it.

Uh, I got Portal 2 in PS3, and since PSN is down, I can't unlock my free copy in the PC. So yeah, can't play Co-op yet. Try it with DH or wait for PSN to come up, so we can play together.

10Official Portal Games Topic Empty Re: Official Portal Games Topic 26th April 2011, 12:37 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

It's the Companion Cube! Everyone loves the companion cube! Tongue

The main attachment to the cube is that after being locked up with no human contact for a long time, you kinda start going a little crazy.You pretty much get emotionally attached to inanimate objects, which can become an obsession in the case of the Companion Cube. This is demonstrated a little too well in the Rat-Man's dens in the first Portal Tongue

Official Portal Games Topic Rat-man-den

11Official Portal Games Topic Empty Re: Official Portal Games Topic 28th April 2011, 8:11 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

So, who wants to hook up for a MP match this weekend?

12Official Portal Games Topic Empty Re: Official Portal Games Topic 29th April 2011, 7:43 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

PSN is down. And looks it's gonna be for long time... so can't Cry

13Official Portal Games Topic Empty Re: Official Portal Games Topic 29th April 2011, 6:01 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

You use PSN? That got hacked real bad. Tell your parents to check their credit cards to be safe!

14Official Portal Games Topic Empty Re: Official Portal Games Topic 3rd May 2011, 12:33 am

Karmanu

Karmanu

MNI Author

MNI Author

Want to get this game so bad, but I'm short on cash right now. It sounds awesome, though.

15Official Portal Games Topic Empty Re: Official Portal Games Topic 3rd May 2011, 10:10 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

It's 20 euros cheaper for the PC, but I'm not sure in America.

The Dark Hunter wrote:You use PSN? That got hacked real bad. Tell your parents to check their credit cards to be safe!

We didn't put any Tongue

16Official Portal Games Topic Empty Re: Official Portal Games Topic 3rd May 2011, 12:30 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

It's the same price for all platforms in America.

But you know something? Remember when Portal 1 was released in it's own packadge(after the Orange Box) as a limited collector's item? There are onle 5 up for sale on the internet, all on Amazon.com and all above $50! I am thinking of buying one. *shifty eyes*

17Official Portal Games Topic Empty Re: Official Portal Games Topic 3rd May 2011, 1:38 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

I don't think it's really worth it. :/ Just get Steam and download it. Shrugs

18Official Portal Games Topic Empty Re: Official Portal Games Topic 3rd May 2011, 8:52 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Well, I'm the kinda guy who likes to have tangible property, and computer crashes happen more often than houses burning down. Also, if I buy the limited retail version, I may be one of fewer than a hundred Portal fans to have it. Tongue

19Official Portal Games Topic Empty Re: Official Portal Games Topic 7th June 2011, 11:37 am

Karmanu

Karmanu

MNI Author

MNI Author

My Steam account is Karmanu. Add me.

20Official Portal Games Topic Empty Re: Official Portal Games Topic 10th June 2011, 6:23 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Okay guise, I'm ready for some MP games. I have yet to try it, and I want to now.

Kar: Ok, I'll add you.

21Official Portal Games Topic Empty Re: Official Portal Games Topic 14th August 2011, 5:59 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Hey, anybody who uses Steam if you take advantage of this offer(here for NVIDIA users and here for ATI Radeon users) we could all get together online and play HL2: Deathmatch.

22Official Portal Games Topic Empty Re: Official Portal Games Topic 15th August 2011, 11:21 pm

Karmanu

Karmanu

MNI Author

MNI Author

Anyone taken advantage of the free TF2 deal yet? We should play that sometime.

23Official Portal Games Topic Empty Re: Official Portal Games Topic 15th August 2011, 11:28 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Tf2 is free? Nice, but I can only handle one MP game at a time. Tongue

Anyway, My Steam name has been changed to andrew4goal, so yeah. Add me.

24Official Portal Games Topic Empty Re: Official Portal Games Topic 16th August 2011, 1:05 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

WHAT.

I NEED TO GET THAT GAME.

25Official Portal Games Topic Empty Re: Official Portal Games Topic 16th August 2011, 2:01 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

I bought it a couple months before it went free.

I still think it was worth every penny.

My sniper is immune to headshots, if you're ever up for a challenge.

Steam ID is Wafflekinnz, display name is Tyler Durden.

-Spawn

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum