Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Cafeteria

+7
The Shadowed
Razgriz
Skarloth
Zarayna
Riglax
The Dark Hunter
St. Francis
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 12]

1The Cafeteria - Page 2 Empty The Cafeteria 15th June 2011, 6:06 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

First topic message reminder :

-Blank profile-

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Kanohi:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Powers:[/b]
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[b]Equipment:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]

Post profiles for approval or discuss Prisonbreak here.

Current Events

*The prisoners now control a small vehicle warehouse on Gaaki.
*A group of Brotherhood-sponsored bounty hunters (controlled by Tyler Durden, Skarloth, The Zarnarlo, and Riglax) are on a mission to assassinate the six Piraka.
*Kellin (controlled by Tyler Durden) has detonated the nuke formerly controlled by Vezok, destroying the ruins of Hagah Prison and killing whatever guards remain in the vicinity of the prison.
*Tokaz and Cipher (controlled by Muscles Glasses) were taken off the island by Tervo (also controlled by Muscles Glasses)
*Kartah (controlled by Artakhafan) escaped the nuke and has met Amorian (controlled by Captain Marvel), and CeaBea, Razar, and Zire (controlled by Artakhafan and Skarloth met them)
*Nakulo (controlled by Lord Nektann), Raeir (controlled by Skarloth), and Feyrren (controlled by Tyler Durden) are in a tunnel leading to Pouks to kill Avak.
*Dorian shoots an Infected Kellin (both controlled by Tyler Durden) at Kellin's request, and is convinced by Ria (controlled by Muscles Glasses), Reordin (controlled by Tyler Durden), and Ath and Bvinthio (both controlled by Riglax) not to commit suicide.
*Roila (controlled by Lord Nektann) mentally feels Kellin's death and suffers mental damage, and is taken by Kinnarhi (controlled by Lord Nektann as well) and three other guards to be cared for, and begins to make progress to mentally recover.
*Jamnicwo and Krausen (both controlled by Lord Nektann) duel over the Toa Code, and Gingher (also controlled by Lord Nektann) drives Krausen off before Jamnicwo is killed. Jamnicwo plans to once again begin hunting prisoners with Gingher, while Krausen begins to dream of his past.
*Ikod, Skarloth, and Kipik (all controlled by Skarloth), Dorian, Reordin, Ria, Kyphros (controlled by Muscles Glasses), Ath, and Bvinthio meet Castor Troy (controlled by Tyler Durden). Dorian directs them to the bunker as Artakha tells him to go there telepathically.
*Prisoner One (controlled by Riglax) is en route to Hagah.

Last edited by Lord Nektann on 26th August 2011, 7:30 pm; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated)

26The Cafeteria - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 24th June 2011, 1:37 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

olololololol.

I'm wondering how much of this guy is just hype, mate. XP

-Spawn

27The Cafeteria - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 24th June 2011, 2:04 pm

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

this is my most effective chara ever; he's pretty powerful and I've played with him a LOT

28The Cafeteria - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 24th June 2011, 2:06 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

I've seen him in a couple RPG's, methinks.

-Spawn

29The Cafeteria - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 24th June 2011, 2:20 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

You guys are brawling it out in the prison, right? Cause i thought that Ataz went to the teleporter *headscratch*

30The Cafeteria - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 24th June 2011, 2:25 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Ataz got to Free Hagah, prepared his weapons, then attacked Kellin, who was trying to find nuke/Piraka clues.

-Spawn

31The Cafeteria - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 25th June 2011, 12:28 am

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

Spawn, if I used Cipher in this RP as well, saying "He got lost again lol" would you kill me?

EDIT: Lemme rephrase that. How hard would you kill me?

32The Cafeteria - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 25th June 2011, 12:34 am

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

I can findTrip can find him in some rubble and you can tell him how you got there and whatnot.

Last edited by The Dark Hunter on 25th June 2011, 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total

33The Cafeteria - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 25th June 2011, 12:40 am

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

Sounds like a plan.

I'll wait for Spawnie's response, though.

34The Cafeteria - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 25th June 2011, 10:45 am

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

Don't worry about Spawn getting you; I'm faster then him. Evil Grin

No killin' da nu playurz dood (lolspawnwashurr)

35The Cafeteria - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 25th June 2011, 11:09 am

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

I would not kill you, nor would I allow my underlings on Prisonbreak to kill you.

Cipher brings the lulz.

Just mention that he got framed for being in the wrong place at the wrong time or something stupid, and I wouldn't have a problem with it.

-Spawn

36The Cafeteria - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 25th June 2011, 1:23 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

So no to him walking in because lack of directional sense?

37The Cafeteria - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 25th June 2011, 1:41 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

No, everyone that's a prisoner starts out in the prison. I can fish you out of some rubble or something, easy as that Tongue

38The Cafeteria - Page 2 Empty Profile: Hualn 25th June 2011, 10:54 pm

The Shadowed

The Shadowed

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

Okay, this is it-my RPG foray back here again. Be prepared for a long read, cuz I spent some time working this species to my specifications, as well as this char ^_^

He's a merc, FYI, but I saw no place to put that directly on the profile. It's stated in the Bio, though.

Name: Hualn
Species: Grazonurus-A species roughly Matoran-height and humanoid covered in plated verdant armor reminiscient of a millipede's, but on a microscopic scale. Their armor is aerodynamic due to the minisculity of its ridges, though, and exude air currents from between its ridges that form a second layer of armor of cutting wind around their wearer about a sixth of a meter thick even as the air is constantly sucked back into the wearer at different ridges to be channeled elsewhere or to breathe. Grazonurus are unable to use Kanohi, having a helm-plate covering their face with a black-tinted visor over the eyes and ears. Finally, Grazonurus have claws on their hands and feet shaped as to not disturb the currents around them.
Kanohi: N/A
Appearance: Hualn is a Matoran-like figure covered in nearly seamless plates composed of a hardened substance similar to keratin, though only as strong as solid protodermis, that is pine green. Two amber eyes glare out from beneath his black-tinted visor fitting onto his helm. Upon his back, Hualn has strapped a huge zweihander, at nearly twice his height in length and as thick as half his torso, width-wise. His hands and feet are clawed, the latter near-perpetually hovering a sixth of a meter off of the ground, only dropping sometimes in combat. He looks to be of medium build, and continuously his image is distorted by the currents moving around him. As well, Hualn is accompanied by a great whooshing and sucking sound at once as he moves about, as though a strong breeze were constantly moving about his area.
Powers: Hualn's air currents are his sole power, although they more resemble a trait for his own inability to turn them off. Due to his species' anatomy, they are governed largely without his control; they move without him being able to stop them, and they constantly 'inhale' and 'exhale' their cutting winds all over his body, resembling highly developed lungs in that function. However, he CAN control the concentration of their inhalation and expiring to certain areas of his body, allowing parts like his claws to become covered in as much as one-third of a meter of air blade armor. Due to this ability to control where he exhales and inhales, he gains control of the air pressure immediately around his body, and can even use sudden inhalation to act as though he had suction cups. He can even journey underwater inside an air bubble, though not indefinitely, due to a need to breathe and pressure. This useful ability gives Hualn a formidable 'first layer of defense' that can be easily morphed into offensive and defensive extensions of his claws and feet to land attacks that would otherwise miss. Finally, the air armor serves a last purpose: It supports and strengthens his body, allowing him to hover and move around more freely, as well as wield his huge blade.
Despite this power's many advantages, though, it has several weaknesses. Hualn often underestimate the power of foes' attacks because of his two layers of armor, which, although allowing him to absorb physical attacks rather well due to the wind slowing down and softening blows, does not work as well against powered assaults. While even then, his blades can deal with wind and even many more solid or wind-based elements, like earth or fire, by cutting them away in their rotation, a skilled fighter can recognize that he often extends much of his armor into his extending his attacks, causing him to lack a first layer of defense valuable surface area on his body. Just as well, he often leaves the soles of his feet or hands particularly vulnerable, as they are the first place he often causes to stop exhaling when extending his appendages in a fight. Finally, no matter how much Hualn extends his armor to cover, it disperses after radiating a third of a meter from his body. This means that he can be easily fooled to cover one area when something is coming towards him at high speed, only to have the object or enemy change course right before the shield and slip around it
Abilities: Hualn has been highly trained in swordsmanship and unarmed combat. He is about as strong as the average toa and fast as one, too; however, his wind armor enhances both those traits to give him above-average speed and strength, though not anything half rivaling the power of a Kakama or Pakari. Due to these traits, his fighting style is bold and dynamic, slipping from swordsmanship to claw swipes to kicks, all bolstered or enhanced with his armor. Hualn often acts almost without care in fights, feeling that his two layers of armor and skill with a sword is enough for most foes, only getting serious if they actually get past his first layer of defense and sword.
Equipment: Hualn wields a zweihander that is the same color as his armor and made of the same material. It has been crafted specially so that air simply glides across it with ease.
Personality: Hualn is, first off, spontaneous. He becomes bored of routine easily, and is constantly looking for new territory to explore, new opponents to test his skill against. He is highly curious, but often doesn't reveal it, feigning mild impartiality and true arrogance. This mask is only taken off when exploring new opponents' capabilities in battle, if they have managed to bypass his first layer of armor, or when exploring a new area or thing to do. Hualn's mask is partially revealing, though: He is arrogant and overconfident to a degree due to being pampered (see bio). Despite this, he has a hidden sympathetic side, being able to see the good side of many people if he'd only look.
Bio: Hualn was born into a prestigious family of landowners, high-bred aristocrats of his species. Growing up, he became bored with his tedious, orderly life and decided to become a soldier to travel all over the world and fight. He ran away before he finished education and was accepted by an institution of mercenaries, wherein he was taught how to fight and thereafter employed. After hearing of the far-off plight of the Hagah Prison, he grew interested and presented himself to the Piraka. Hualn was promptly hired by Hakann and transported to Norik Island and the Piraka's base. He occasionally gets a nagging feeling that there must be more to life than killing now, after many years of fighting, but dissmisses it easily.

39The Cafeteria - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 25th June 2011, 11:02 pm

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

approved.

40The Cafeteria - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 25th June 2011, 11:04 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

dear lord it's so big. D:

Approved. XP

-Spawn

41The Cafeteria - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 25th June 2011, 11:05 pm

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

*raps spawn on the head*

Tow approvals, a profile doth not need. Tongue

42The Cafeteria - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 25th June 2011, 11:07 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Mango wanted me to take a look at it, 'cause he wasn't satisfied with just Skar's approval.

Now go and post in my RPG. >=(

-Spawn

43The Cafeteria - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 25th June 2011, 11:11 pm

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

but i approved it as well. how many GMs does he want approving it? Tongue

44The Cafeteria - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 26th June 2011, 2:42 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

GAME MASTERS TO THE RESCUE

45The Cafeteria - Page 2 Empty lol copy and paste 27th June 2011, 12:12 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

Name:Cipher
Species:Toa
Kanohi:Calix, albiet very weakened
Appearance:He is a silver and blue armored Toa, toned and on the tall side. Has kind bluesteel (blue-gray)eyes, and wears a blue and white headband with a tigerstripe pattern. Oddly enough, he has pronounced canines, almost fangs.
Powers: Used to have elemental power of Plasma, now gone. Recently mastered the Bakusai Tenketsu or "breaking point technique", which allows him to make any non living, solid object shatter and/or explode.
Abilities: Extreme strength, durability and stamina, to the point where it takes quite a bit more to bring him down compared to other Toa. He's also a good deal faster and more agile than your average toa as well. Thanks to his stay at the Pit, he is capable of breathing both air and water.
Personality:Can be quite cunning, but often impulsive and rash.He is generally polite, kind, and helpful, if a bit snarky. He does have a bit of a temper, though, and if you know the right buttons to push, you can set him off. And boy does he blow his top. As such, this offsets him with most of the other prisoners, as he's nothing like the hardened criminals around him.
Bio: A young Martial Artist with next to no sense of direction. He's spent nearly his entire life wandering, on the road, through the forests, across the oceans, you name it, the guy has probably been there. As such, he's had a rough life, but has learned to take it in stride. Often speaks of friends and rivals someplace far off, which often brings out bottled up angst and rage at his current situation. He is no criminal, he shouldn't be in prison. Unfortunately for him, this is not correct in the eyes of the prison. After all who would get lost and wind up in The Pit? (He completely would and has, in a previous RPG, The Forsaken) He had to have been put in there for some reason. Right? As such, he's had it rough. But now the winds of change are blowing, and Cipher's ready to sail out of prison and back to his old life. But first, he has to get off the island...

46The Cafeteria - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 27th June 2011, 1:44 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Approved, but ANY NON-LIVING OBJECT? Try and create some kind of limit.

-Spawn

47The Cafeteria - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 27th June 2011, 2:01 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

Any SOLID nonliving object.

Mainly Rock, as it's an old mining technique. Metals are harder to work out, as they're more flexible and don't exactly "break".

Thar.

:3

48The Cafeteria - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 27th June 2011, 2:03 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Good man. :3

Now get playing. Kellin can find you while finding his way out of that hallway he's in.

-Spawn

49The Cafeteria - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 28th June 2011, 1:11 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

I like how Zar completely ignored my post :/

Why do I feel there's only Raz, Spawn, and Zar playing?

50The Cafeteria - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 28th June 2011, 2:02 pm

Rising Moon

Rising Moon

Worldscape Executive

Worldscape Executive

Name: Vvrynthios
Species: Steltian [Sidorak's]
Kanohi: N/A
Appearance: Vvrynthios is the typical Steltian, with just a bit more scars and bruises. A broadsword he does not bother to sheath is tossed over his back in a sling. His demeanor is, put succinctly, passionate. His eyes are two unquenchable flames that reminisce of freedom and a sort of chaotic bliss, and pride fills his chest.
Powers: None
Abilities: Having had formal training in the Steltian army back in its golden days--its only days with any legitimate lawful organization--Vvrynthios is notably talented at all military tactics. His preferred approach is direct, hand-to-hand combat, as his physical prowess is generally supreme to that of his foes. His pride dictates that he does not 'sneak,' or any stealthy act of the sort, but under necessary circumstances he is not blind to reason.
Equipment: Vvrynthios's wears iron gloves constantly, making his already incredibly bulky fists a force to be reckoned with. His broadsword, Bang, is slung over behind his back. He considers muscle a weapon, and in that respect he possesses his own mobile armament.
Personality: Vvrynthios is not exactly a soldier's soldier, which is the attitude that got him to Hagah. He does not follow orders if they do not suit him, but he always gets the job done--the question is whether he does it lawfully. He is, after his ages of experience, a particularly wise fellow, and unlike his appearance seems to denote, he is a remarkably strategic and altogether friendly, respectful creature. He is one to appreciate opportunity and therefore seizes every one, living life for pride, joy, and above all, patriotism.
Bio: Vvrynthios is a patriot. That is frequently how he describes himself to friends, family, and enemies. He spent an age rising in the ranks of the original Steltian army, and has quite a few years on him. A murderous--yet quite calm and aware--rampage at the end of his career, a result of his digression from what he believed to be a faulty plan of his general's, resulted in his exile from his homeland--a fate which he sees as a divine curse, as Stelt is closest to his heart next to his own life--and his placement in the Hagah prison. Many a time he has attempted to escape. Vvrynthios is not one to give up. Ever. Whether the law says to or not.

Last edited by Rising Moon on 28th June 2011, 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum