Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Cafeteria

+7
The Shadowed
Razgriz
Skarloth
Zarayna
Riglax
The Dark Hunter
St. Francis
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 12]

1The Cafeteria - Page 3 Empty The Cafeteria 15th June 2011, 6:06 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

First topic message reminder :

-Blank profile-

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Kanohi:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Powers:[/b]
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[b]Equipment:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]

Post profiles for approval or discuss Prisonbreak here.

Current Events

*The prisoners now control a small vehicle warehouse on Gaaki.
*A group of Brotherhood-sponsored bounty hunters (controlled by Tyler Durden, Skarloth, The Zarnarlo, and Riglax) are on a mission to assassinate the six Piraka.
*Kellin (controlled by Tyler Durden) has detonated the nuke formerly controlled by Vezok, destroying the ruins of Hagah Prison and killing whatever guards remain in the vicinity of the prison.
*Tokaz and Cipher (controlled by Muscles Glasses) were taken off the island by Tervo (also controlled by Muscles Glasses)
*Kartah (controlled by Artakhafan) escaped the nuke and has met Amorian (controlled by Captain Marvel), and CeaBea, Razar, and Zire (controlled by Artakhafan and Skarloth met them)
*Nakulo (controlled by Lord Nektann), Raeir (controlled by Skarloth), and Feyrren (controlled by Tyler Durden) are in a tunnel leading to Pouks to kill Avak.
*Dorian shoots an Infected Kellin (both controlled by Tyler Durden) at Kellin's request, and is convinced by Ria (controlled by Muscles Glasses), Reordin (controlled by Tyler Durden), and Ath and Bvinthio (both controlled by Riglax) not to commit suicide.
*Roila (controlled by Lord Nektann) mentally feels Kellin's death and suffers mental damage, and is taken by Kinnarhi (controlled by Lord Nektann as well) and three other guards to be cared for, and begins to make progress to mentally recover.
*Jamnicwo and Krausen (both controlled by Lord Nektann) duel over the Toa Code, and Gingher (also controlled by Lord Nektann) drives Krausen off before Jamnicwo is killed. Jamnicwo plans to once again begin hunting prisoners with Gingher, while Krausen begins to dream of his past.
*Ikod, Skarloth, and Kipik (all controlled by Skarloth), Dorian, Reordin, Ria, Kyphros (controlled by Muscles Glasses), Ath, and Bvinthio meet Castor Troy (controlled by Tyler Durden). Dorian directs them to the bunker as Artakha tells him to go there telepathically.
*Prisoner One (controlled by Riglax) is en route to Hagah.

Last edited by Lord Nektann on 26th August 2011, 7:30 pm; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated)

51The Cafeteria - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 28th June 2011, 2:50 pm

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

Unapproved. Specify what type of Steltian (Sidorak's species? gladiator's species? Krekka's species? Which one?) and you're good to go though.

52The Cafeteria - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 28th June 2011, 2:53 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

I'm pretty sure he means Gladiator's, Zar. I've RP'd with this guy before, just with a different name.

-Spawn

53The Cafeteria - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 28th June 2011, 2:57 pm

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

I still hold my position; state what type of steltian and it's good to go. After all, you might know which it is, but everyone else doesn't. Wink

54The Cafeteria - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 28th June 2011, 3:40 pm

Rising Moon

Rising Moon

Worldscape Executive

Worldscape Executive

I knew I was forgetting something. xD I meant Sidorak's species--Spawn, if you're recalling Requiem, it was Sidorak's species, not Gladiator's.

55The Cafeteria - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 28th June 2011, 3:43 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

lolapproved.

-Spawn

56The Cafeteria - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 28th June 2011, 10:25 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

Name: Raeir (pronounced Ray-er)
Species: Toa
Kanohi: Soon to be mask of intangibility
Appearance: A regular looking Toa of air, with green body armor with gunmetal arm armor, leg armor, chest armor, and mask, with stunning silver eyes.(Not that kind of stunning)
Powers: Air
Abilities: Flexibility, calm nature.
Equipment: Soon to be gunmetal protosteel staff with O_O blade. Also awesome gunmetal daggers.
Personality: Easy going, extremely calm during the most intense situations, the only time he's ever broken under pressure was when he was in pain, in an interrogation room, with weapons posed at him, and the most annoying Toa ever to live questioning him. Meh, not a lot was left of those guys.
Bio: Growing up, Raeir was easygoing his entire life, didn't take many things seriously, nor many people, and he eventually fell into trouble with the local gangs on his island when he refused to respect their territory, or their personalities.

Well, they framed him into everything, murder, treason, everything, he was caught after about two days, and shipped to Hagah State Prison, where he cracked once in interrogation, which made everyone believe he was a killer, because, he was now.

heaguyhedonestuffkthxbai

-Raeir

57The Cafeteria - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 28th June 2011, 10:28 pm

Rising Moon

Rising Moon

Worldscape Executive

Worldscape Executive

Name: Elf
Kanohi: Kualsi
Appearance: Elf is a fairly tall Toa of Ice, at about seven feet. His mask gleams a bright silver, the same shade as the mischievous moon glimmering in his eye. Literally--a silver crescent moon tattoo touches the top and bottom of his left eye. He wears no armor, as he sees it as extraneous weight--if you don't get touched, no armor's necessary anyways (precaution is not in Elf's vocabulary). His skin is a pale white. Nothing is otherwise particularly conspicuous about him.
Powers: As a Toa of Ice, Elf has basic control over the element. His usual tactic incorporates the condensation of water to form a thin but effective mist, and to fluctuate the temperature. As a matter of fact, he rarely uses direct offense, preferring mind games. His Kualsi allows him teleporation across short, visible distances (i.e. off the island is a bit too far off).
Abilities: Elf, after years of bounty hunting, small-scale contract killing, and particularly petty thievery, has developed particularly crafty hands. He is a skilled hand-to-hand combatant and martial artist, a decent metalworker, and is not too bad with the ladies, either.
Equipment: Elf wears a ball-and-chain around his waist as a belt--he tucks the mace-ball inside a leather pouch so as not to himself on the spikes.
Personality: Elf is one of the friendliest, most welcoming wanted criminals out there. He has been called overly trusting, but the primary reason he'll welcome any into his schemes (or impulsive feats) instantly because if granted the proper opportunity he will not hesitate to stab them repeatedly, whether they be king, demon, or mother. He is known in several areas of the world for causing havoc on every scale, from graffiti to starting small wars. He has more friends than any other underground legend, that's for sure.
Bio: Elf is, of course, a nickname. His real name is forgotten to all but the heavens, the title given to him in regards to his disarmingly mischievous, devilish manner. He has promised himself to live up to that, taking life lightly. He spend a century or two robbing small, insignificant sums of money and possessions from random families on the street around the world until they were left with nothing--he commits crime incrementally and deceitfully. That attitude got him thrown in prison several times. It is not actually necessary for a petty criminal like him to be held in high-security prison, but he has escaped virtually everywhere else. He is not the kind to swear vengeance, but he has promised himself to screw with the guards every chance he gets upon escape, simply because no one else is quite as much fun to screw with.

58The Cafeteria - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 28th June 2011, 10:38 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

Elf is approved as long as you lift those weapons and mask from the guards, or come up with a clever scheme to sneak it in prison.

-Skar

59The Cafeteria - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 29th June 2011, 9:29 am

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

Raz and spawn, I believe you have three pages of retconning to do. C\\an you please noty ignore the fact that you're getting attacked?

Now having gotten to the other end of the hall, with a nice distance between him and both his enemies, he unlimbered his bow, drew several explosive arrows.

And in moments, a half dozen were zipping through the narrow hallway.

In other words, if you turn your back and run like you did, you're going to ended up with one of the following;

getting an arrow in your back
getting an explosion in your near vicinity.

So yeah, please stop ignoring ataz's attacks.

60The Cafeteria - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 29th June 2011, 1:34 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Dude, Kellin faked his death. He hid in the shadows and stealthed away. You said yourself, no one could see anything.

That being said, you could easily avoid an explosion; if it was as big as you're implying it is, you'd be damaged, too.

Also, Elf double approved and Raeir approved.

Dorian coming soon.

-Spawn

61The Cafeteria - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 29th June 2011, 3:23 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Name: Dorian
Kanohi: Hau
Appearance: Black armor, red mask. Dark green eyes. Remarkably handsome, as though crafted from stone. Perfect physique.
Powers: Elemental fire power.
Abilities: Great aim with weapons, and perfect at finding an enemy's weak points. Very analytical.
Equipment: Two daggers, two pistols, sniper rifle, experimental shotgun.
Personality: Calm and collected. He's not used to hearing the word no, knows almost no fear, and has very litle qualms about killing. He considers morals a code for cowards, and feels that any given choice depends on the situation.
Bio: Not much is really known about Dorian, since Vezok had all evidence of his past erased upon entering his employment. He serves as one of Vezok's best lieutanents in the field, and is often called in when something needs to be done that the Piraka can't handle himself. Like finding, capturing, and killing one of the leaders of a prison riot.

-Spawn

62The Cafeteria - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 29th June 2011, 3:50 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

Approoooooooooooovvveedd Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.

-Skar

63The Cafeteria - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 29th June 2011, 9:46 pm

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

Okay.

Allow me to explain.

X----------------|

The x is Ataz, at the other end of the hallway; sixteen yards away. Between him and the line is Cipher, and on the other side of the plate is kellin.

Please explain how Ataz, an expert archer, could miss a target (that never tried to dodge) at fifteen yards.

I could hit Cipher at that distance with ease. I the guy who depends on a sight to shoot could get a seven foot tall person at fifty feet.

Secondly, we're in a hallway; if Ataz misses, an arrow will probably strike a wall and set off an explosion. That explosion could be avoided if you hare it out of there.

That said, i still claim the fact that Raz ignored my attack...

And to heck with it, this RPg is far to fast moving for me, especially since I don't have much time on the computer anymore.

So... Cyall; I'm outta this game for the time being.

64The Cafeteria - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 1st July 2011, 5:58 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

When I take a break from random stuff, I'll be sure to make two new chars, and send the new profile for Athillion.

Btw, can we have custom Elements?

65The Cafeteria - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 1st July 2011, 11:35 am

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Unless Spawn says so.

But I say no.

-Skar

66The Cafeteria - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 1st July 2011, 1:38 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Yea, I'm gonna say no. They're too easy to manipulate and they have no set guidelines.

-Spawn

67The Cafeteria - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 1st July 2011, 9:20 pm

Rising Moon

Rising Moon

Worldscape Executive

Worldscape Executive

Just for the record, promoted to RPG Mod.

68The Cafeteria - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 1st July 2011, 10:57 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

Like we didn't know that. XD

ANYWAY, Moon, thank me for even suggesting it, else Ty here would have had a much longer time getting the cognition to promote you. XP

-Skar

69The Cafeteria - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 1st July 2011, 11:00 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

I was gonna wait for Zar. XP

-Spawn

70The Cafeteria - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 1st July 2011, 11:02 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

MEH

He would never promote a player to GM for no reason like we did impulsively.

XD

But Moon is definitely Staff-worthy at least.

-Skar

71The Cafeteria - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 2nd July 2011, 10:11 am

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

lolwat?

you guys really think I'm a bastard when it comes to GMing, ay? dammit, can you stop that already? It gets annoying whenever my name comes up in relation to an RPG, it's always "Oh zar's a terrible GM, anything he makes becomes a senseless piece of junk". And you know, it gets really annoying after a while. Seriously, if you have a problem with me, say it. It'll do a lot more good than if you ignore it an d constantly badmouth me.

ALSO, who thinks I should bring a healer/philosopher with NO FIGHTING SKILLS into PB????

Might not do it... Not enough computer time to RP. :/

Also, what the heck went on yesterday?

Last edited by The Zarnalo on 2nd July 2011, 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

72The Cafeteria - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 2nd July 2011, 10:21 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Apparently, Spawn/RM think I can't understand what I write or read for some reason, and thought it was fun to wreck the heck out of my character, and bash me for fun.

73The Cafeteria - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 2nd July 2011, 10:30 am

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

...Okay, glad I was out of town.

Was there any g-modding involved?

74The Cafeteria - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 2nd July 2011, 1:46 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Officer Zar on the case!

My RPG has NEVER FELT SO SAFE.

-Spawn

75The Cafeteria - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 2nd July 2011, 1:50 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Zar, nevermind. You don't need to fire nor Spawn, nor RM; it's all okay, we had this figured out.

Your topic was deleted to avert RM going RAGE on us Tongue

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum