Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects

+7
St. Francis
GoldenTahu
Artakha
Legolover-361
The Dark Hunter
Riglax
Sparky
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects Empty Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 26th June 2011, 1:59 pm

Sparky

Sparky

AC MOCing Leader

AC MOCing Leader

Hey there, this is the MOCing section of Ancient Chronicle, our purpose is to create a image/model for characters that will be used is the story serials. Like ex. the Element Lords. Enjoy our work and don't mind giving us some critism or ideas ~Sparky

MOCing Leader:
Sparky

Members :
Sparky (Active as leader)
The Dark Hunter
Legolover-361
Captain Marvel
Artakhafan

These are the MOC's that have been built so far. Riglax is going to make a new list, but as you can see some are still open. Post the MOC you want to build and more information about it's appearence will be given. Please pick one at the time so that others also have the chance to build one of the characters.

AC MOCs #1: Element Lords:
Ice Element Lord (Made by Shadow Destroyer)
Fire Element Lord (Made by Doctor Bob)
Water Element Lord (Made by ToaMagna12)
Jungle Element Lord (Made by ToaMagna12)
Rock Element Lord (Made by Krakax)
Sand Element Lord (Made by Shadow Destroyer)

AC MOCs #2: Angonce & Heremus
Heremus (Made by ToaMagna)
Angonce (Made by Dark Hunter)

AC MOCs #3: Serial Characters
Lein (Made by Sparky)
Invidior (taken by Captain Marvel)
Osavus (Made by Sparky)
Hermit (Taken by The Dark Hunter)
Sea King (Made by Artakhafan)
Magma King (Made by christo1096)
Stone King

Samples
Sister of the Skrall(Made by Artahkafan)
Iron Tribe Agori (Made by Sparky)
Pre-Evolution Zesk (Made by Christo1096)
Pre-Evolution Vorox (Made by Sparky)

Other Related MOC's
Bionicle Universe (Made by Sparky)
Project D-Hunter (Made by Shadow Destroyer)

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

In order to 3D model these MOCs I need focused, straight images. I'm not pointing fingers at anybody in particular, but I have to be able to see the whole MOC and every piece in the MOC in order to model it. Sorry if I'm coming off as harsh, but I literally have to put these models together (it's like MOCing with virtual pieces). And if I can't see a hand or a body, then my model of that MOC is not going to be complete. You should at least attempt to take pictures against a monocolor background that contrasts heavily with the colored pieces on the model. For example, black MOCs should have pictures taken against a white background. White MOCs should have pictures taken against a much darker background. This way it will be easier for the graphic designers such as myself to crop the models out of the pictures.

-Rig (HahliNuva and LL361 quote)

Last edited by Sparky on 28th August 2011, 5:36 am; edited 11 times in total

2Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 26th June 2011, 2:18 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Nice job, we finally have some updates in the MOCs Tongue The new list will include anything that needs to be MOCed, all of them.

The Dark Hunter is active, he just hasn't been checking the MOCing process (after all, he is equal to me). christo is willing to do stuff, but I'm not sure what happened. Last time we heard from him, he was trying to escape a volcano, since he lives in Chile. Felix the cat could be active too, but we need to contact me from mail.

Btw, why do we need to have SD listed? Just askin' Tongue I corrected the thing that said "MOCs Directors", becausde since you left, the position has become simpler, and are just MOCing Leaders. Tongue

3Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 26th June 2011, 2:26 pm

Sparky

Sparky

AC MOCing Leader

AC MOCing Leader

Riglax wrote:Nice job, we finally have some updates in the MOCs Tongue The new list will include anything that needs to be MOCed, all of them.

The Dark Hunter is active, he just hasn't been checking the MOCing process (after all, he is equal to me). christo is willing to do stuff, but I'm not sure what happened. Last time we heard from him, he was trying to escape a volcano, since he lives in Chile. Felix the cat could be active too, but we need to contact me from mail.

Btw, why do we need to have SD listed? Just askin' Tongue I corrected the thing that said "MOCs Directors", becausde since you left, the position has become simpler, and are just MOCing Leaders. Tongue

Christo is still alive, and still MOC'ing like he always do :p I believe he just forgot about Ancient Chronicle
Felix will propably help I think. Only The Dark Hunter will be added for now.

Ow, I just copied it from SD his post from the previous topic Smile

4Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 26th June 2011, 2:29 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

lol, okay. I'm not sure if they'll remember alone, we might need to remind them ourselves.

5Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 26th June 2011, 8:43 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

Yeah, I'm good to go.

6Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 26th June 2011, 11:21 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

I'll probably be able to help MOC as well. I'll have to wait and see if I have enough time, though.

7Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 27th June 2011, 7:15 pm

Artakha

Artakha

AC MOCist

AC MOCist

I'll help with the MOCing. Here is some of my work. Oh, and hi sparky Smile

8Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 28th June 2011, 4:02 am

Sparky

Sparky

AC MOCing Leader

AC MOCing Leader

Artakhafan wrote:I'll help with the MOCing. Here is some of my work. Oh, and hi sparky Smile
Good, I'll add you to the list. And I already knew your work :p but good to see you here Wink

9Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 30th June 2011, 12:05 am

Artakha

Artakha

AC MOCist

AC MOCist

I'll do the Sea and Stone Kings. Jedi

10Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 30th June 2011, 1:54 am

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

May I get a description of Invidor?

11Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 30th June 2011, 4:41 am

Sparky

Sparky

AC MOCing Leader

AC MOCing Leader

Artakhafan wrote:I'll do the Sea and Stone Kings. Jedi
Only one at the time please (Forgot to mention that)

"Sea King, Arai-Female, Titan-Sized, green & blue armor, carries a large trident, she is very powerful, affectionate, and has feelings for the Magma King."
"Stone King, Lithon-Male, Titan-Sized, Orange & Brown armor, carries a hammer, he’s very well pride of his kingdom and can’t take criticism. He hates to lose."

Pick the one you want Wink

The Dark Hunter wrote:May I get a description of Invidor?
"Great Being, Invidior - He is skinny, and more young. Taller than Osavus, he has large dark green armor. He always keeps with him a blade, with a blaster on it. He has all sorts of implants and stuff, that he can show off to others."
Since he is taller than Osavus I gonna give you the height of him (Taller than Keetongu which is about 22cm I believe)

Also if one of you has the "cape" piece from Vezon or from another set would it be possible to build Hermit?
He isn't that hard to build, if I had the right pieces to give him a cloak I would build him.
"Hermit, Armatus-Male, Telluris-Size, hunched back, wears cloak, has scrapped up black & red armor and blue eyes, he also carries a hiking stick. He’s very mysterious and insane."

12Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 30th June 2011, 7:09 pm

Artakha

Artakha

AC MOCist

AC MOCist

Sparky wrote:

"Sea King, Arai-Female, Titan-Sized, green & blue armor, carries a large trident, she is very powerful, affectionate, and has feelings for the Magma King."
"Stone King, Lithon-Male, Titan-Sized, Orange & Brown armor, carries a hammer, he’s very well pride of his kingdom and can’t take criticism. He hates to lose."

Ok, I'll do the Sea King since I have a lot of Green and Blue pieces. However I am unaware as to what an Arai-Female is. Shrugs

13Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 30th June 2011, 7:44 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Their Mistake Story Manager

Their Mistake Story Manager

Hey can someone upgrade or redo the TM MOCs that I posted on this page? LINK

14Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 1st July 2011, 5:42 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Just give them a description of the appearance of each one of them.

15Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 4th July 2011, 7:38 am

Sparky

Sparky

AC MOCing Leader

AC MOCing Leader

Artakhafan wrote:
Sparky wrote:

Ok, I'll do the Sea King since I have a lot of Green and Blue pieces. However I am unaware as to what an Arai-Female is. Shrugs

Good, I'll add it. Arai-Female is the name of the species (I believe)

Than I take Stone King. Then we have almost all the characters done ;-)

16Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 4th July 2011, 4:38 pm

Artakha

Artakha

AC MOCist

AC MOCist

Huh Are there any specifications as to what the species looks like?

17Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 4th July 2011, 4:40 pm

Sparky

Sparky

AC MOCing Leader

AC MOCing Leader

Artakhafan wrote:

Huh Are there any specifications as to what the species looks like?

No, only the info you have are the specifications, the design of the character (and species) is all up to you Wink

18Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 4th July 2011, 4:45 pm

Artakha

Artakha

AC MOCist

AC MOCist

Ok one more thing, can she wear kanohi?

19Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 4th July 2011, 4:49 pm

Sparky

Sparky

AC MOCing Leader

AC MOCing Leader

Artakhafan wrote:Ok one more thing, can she wear kanohi?

Also that is up to you, but since she is from Spherus Magna, she actually cannot wear an Kanohi. But Christo also used a Kanohi as face so it's totally fine

20Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 4th July 2011, 6:33 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

To add to that, it be cool if you made her look as more organic as you could. Remember, they were much more organic at that period of time.

Plus, they were elite Glatorian. Which meant more size, bigger muscles, etc.

21Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 4th July 2011, 10:25 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

Hmm... I do not have nearly enough brown/tan for a titan. What about the Hermit? What does he look like?

22Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 5th July 2011, 5:55 am

Sparky

Sparky

AC MOCing Leader

AC MOCing Leader

The Dark Hunter wrote:Hmm... I do not have nearly enough brown/tan for a titan. What about the Hermit? What does he look like?

You don't need tan/brown for Invidior (the one you asked for)
but here is the description for Hermit

"Hermit, Armatus-Male, Telluris-Size, hunched back, wears cloak, has scrapped up black & red armor and blue eyes, he also carries a hiking stick. He’s very mysterious and insane."

23Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 5th July 2011, 2:51 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

If I were to do a Dyra MOC to match up with the Lein MOC, would you be cool with that?

-Spawn

24Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 5th July 2011, 3:15 pm

Sparky

Sparky

AC MOCing Leader

AC MOCing Leader

Tyler Durden wrote:If I were to do a Dyra MOC to match up with the Lein MOC, would you be cool with that?

-Spawn

Sure, it would be be nice to see the love of Lein. I just have the list Riglax gave me, other MOC's related to Ancient Chronicles are always welcome Smile

25Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 5th July 2011, 3:16 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

A'ight.

whoa wait sparky from BS01?

-Spawn

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum