Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects

+7
St. Francis
GoldenTahu
Artakha
Legolover-361
The Dark Hunter
Riglax
Sparky
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

1Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects - Page 4 Empty Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 26th June 2011, 1:59 pm

Sparky

Sparky

AC MOCing Leader

AC MOCing Leader

First topic message reminder :

Hey there, this is the MOCing section of Ancient Chronicle, our purpose is to create a image/model for characters that will be used is the story serials. Like ex. the Element Lords. Enjoy our work and don't mind giving us some critism or ideas ~Sparky

MOCing Leader:
Sparky

Members :
Sparky (Active as leader)
The Dark Hunter
Legolover-361
Captain Marvel
Artakhafan

These are the MOC's that have been built so far. Riglax is going to make a new list, but as you can see some are still open. Post the MOC you want to build and more information about it's appearence will be given. Please pick one at the time so that others also have the chance to build one of the characters.

AC MOCs #1: Element Lords:
Ice Element Lord (Made by Shadow Destroyer)
Fire Element Lord (Made by Doctor Bob)
Water Element Lord (Made by ToaMagna12)
Jungle Element Lord (Made by ToaMagna12)
Rock Element Lord (Made by Krakax)
Sand Element Lord (Made by Shadow Destroyer)

AC MOCs #2: Angonce & Heremus
Heremus (Made by ToaMagna)
Angonce (Made by Dark Hunter)

AC MOCs #3: Serial Characters
Lein (Made by Sparky)
Invidior (taken by Captain Marvel)
Osavus (Made by Sparky)
Hermit (Taken by The Dark Hunter)
Sea King (Made by Artakhafan)
Magma King (Made by christo1096)
Stone King

Samples
Sister of the Skrall(Made by Artahkafan)
Iron Tribe Agori (Made by Sparky)
Pre-Evolution Zesk (Made by Christo1096)
Pre-Evolution Vorox (Made by Sparky)

Other Related MOC's
Bionicle Universe (Made by Sparky)
Project D-Hunter (Made by Shadow Destroyer)

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

In order to 3D model these MOCs I need focused, straight images. I'm not pointing fingers at anybody in particular, but I have to be able to see the whole MOC and every piece in the MOC in order to model it. Sorry if I'm coming off as harsh, but I literally have to put these models together (it's like MOCing with virtual pieces). And if I can't see a hand or a body, then my model of that MOC is not going to be complete. You should at least attempt to take pictures against a monocolor background that contrasts heavily with the colored pieces on the model. For example, black MOCs should have pictures taken against a white background. White MOCs should have pictures taken against a much darker background. This way it will be easier for the graphic designers such as myself to crop the models out of the pictures.

-Rig (HahliNuva and LL361 quote)

Last edited by Sparky on 28th August 2011, 5:36 am; edited 11 times in total

76Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 17th August 2011, 5:02 pm

Artakha

Artakha

AC MOCist

AC MOCist

Could I give the Sister of the Skrall a black cloak? If so I'll take her.

77Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 17th August 2011, 10:31 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Their Mistake Story Manager

Artakhafan wrote:Could I give the Sister of the Skrall a black cloak? If so I'll take her.
I made an MOC of Gaia(LINK). I know it's a bit cliche with the body structure, but maybe you could build of of that?

78Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 18th August 2011, 3:47 pm

Artakha

Artakha

AC MOCist

AC MOCist

Yeah, I can build it off that. (with a few slight changes of course Tongue) Is that the official MOC of Gaia?

79Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 18th August 2011, 4:03 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

No, it's my suggestion as to what she might look like. It's made to be like the BS01 description.

80Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 18th August 2011, 4:08 pm

Artakha

Artakha

AC MOCist

AC MOCist

OH! Facepalm Am I allowed to use a non-lego cloak? I'd be using this guys cape.

81Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 18th August 2011, 4:09 pm

Sparky

Sparky

AC MOCing Leader

AC MOCing Leader

Artakhafan wrote:OH! Facepalm Am I allowed to use a non-lego cloak? I'd be using this guys cape.

I believe it would look better with that cape than with a lego one.

82Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 18th August 2011, 4:15 pm

Artakha

Artakha

AC MOCist

AC MOCist

Ok, good. I don't have a lego cape. Tongue

83Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 20th August 2011, 1:13 am

Artakha

Artakha

AC MOCist

AC MOCist

Ok, prototype of SotS is up. 1 2 3 4 5 Tell me how bad it is.

84Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 20th August 2011, 12:38 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Pretty nice, man. I think it's missing something, but I can't put my finger on it...

85Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 20th August 2011, 1:16 pm

Artakha

Artakha

AC MOCist

AC MOCist

The G-Man wrote:Pretty nice, man. I think it's missing something, but I can't put my finger on it...
I feel the same way... Thats why I post prototypes Tongue

86Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 20th August 2011, 3:26 pm

Sparky

Sparky

AC MOCing Leader

AC MOCing Leader

What it's missing is a helmet. My vision of a SotS have a cloak just like yours but also on the head, a hood or whatever it's called

87Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 20th August 2011, 6:26 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

The canon SotS have no armor at all.

88Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 20th August 2011, 10:00 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Yeah, lets keep it as canon as possible.

89Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 20th August 2011, 10:12 pm

Artakha

Artakha

AC MOCist

AC MOCist

I'm lost. Do you want me to take off armor? or are you saying don't add any?

90Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 20th August 2011, 10:33 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

It's fine as is just dont add anything that might be taken as armor.

91Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 21st August 2011, 12:00 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Yeah, pretty much just make sure the armor isn't that obvious. Since it's a MOC after all, there's nothing we can do to change the pieces.

92Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 22nd August 2011, 5:50 pm

Artakha

Artakha

AC MOCist

AC MOCist

Ok, I didn't change anything but the way the cloak wraps aroung her head. 1 or 2. Make your choice. Tongue

93Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 23rd August 2011, 2:12 pm

Sparky

Sparky

AC MOCing Leader

AC MOCing Leader

Mitth'raw'nuruodo wrote:Ok, I didn't change anything but the way the cloak wraps aroung her head. 1 or 2. Make your choice. Tongue

#2 looks better to me

94Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 24th August 2011, 4:13 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Second all the way.

95Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 24th August 2011, 9:46 am

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

I think 2 looks more Sisters-of-the-Skrall-esque.

96Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 26th August 2011, 2:32 pm

Captain Marvel

Captain Marvel

MNI Author, MOCist, Musician

Hey guys, It's CM here. Could I MoC Invidior? I'll edit this with pictures of my WIP in a moment. I've gotten approval from Rig already, BTW.

-CM

EDIT: Here are the pics. I've completed one arm save one piece so far. Let me know what you think.

97Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 26th August 2011, 2:56 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

GIVE ME MORE.

I LOVE IT TO DEATH.

98Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 26th August 2011, 2:57 pm

Captain Marvel

Captain Marvel

Thank you very much. Smile

I shall continue.

-CM

99Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 26th August 2011, 10:53 pm

Artakha

Artakha

AC MOCist

AC MOCist

Ok, Number 2 it is! And if there isn't anything else that needs fixing... I give you The Sister of the Skrall!
pARTY
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

EDIT: I hope you 3D Modelers are happy, I took that many pics just for you. Tongue

100Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects 27th August 2011, 8:08 am

wow amazing simply amazing. that will be easy to do most of the parts are already modeled from BNG except the hands and the glatorian head which i'll be modeling soon. the only hard part will be the cloak in my opinion

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum