Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

KanohiJournal 2011 Refresh

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1KanohiJournal 2011 Refresh Empty KanohiJournal 2011 Refresh 28th June 2011, 11:12 pm

Bioran23

Bioran23

Plast! Executive Chairman

Hey all! Sorry for the lack of activity lately, been busy and such with schoolwork. Sad But, it's summer now, so you should see more of me around places.

As many of you would have undoubtedly realized by now, the KJ has been offline since around April. As I mentioned on the Plast! blog already, there have been a bit of a technical disaster when we moved our servers back in April. Thankfully, I am proud to say that the issues have been corrected. I am just waiting for the KJ domain to be unlocked for registration again (Hopefully in the next few days?), then I can go around reinstalling WordPress and get everything back up again. I am hoping everything should be back up and running by mid-July.

That said, now that the franchise has ended, it means we have to make some big changes to accommodate for the future.

Effective immediately, KANOHI.novus will be discontinued. KANOHI.novus will be absorbed into the Chronicles project, while everything else will be redirected to the efforts at our affiliates over at the Media Project.

KanohiJournal will be restructured into two sections, with the option for another section open. The first is the KanohiJournal blog, which will basically be the KanohiJournal we've came to love, but will now have a more casual, blogging style instead of strict, formal articles. Contests will also take place here.

Chronicles will be renamed into KanohiJournal Books. This will have a section on the KJ which releases ebook versions of online material for ereaders, along with any ebook-related projects.

I know that Tyler is currently working on Lein's Tale. If all works out well, Lein's Tale will be given a section on the KJ, as the resident story serial.

In terms of management, Spawn/Tyler is now the official KanohiJournal Project and Contests Manager. Seanp12/LewaLew will remain as the Editor. I will be withdrawing my involvement with the KJ to a back-seat administrative/technical support role. How the site will progress from this point onwards will largely be up to the two mentioned above, and I'm sure they will do an awesome job! =D

2KanohiJournal 2011 Refresh Empty Re: KanohiJournal 2011 Refresh 29th June 2011, 12:04 am

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Their Mistake Story Manager

Welcome back bro! Ah'm the new writer for Their Mistake if ya didn't know yet. I'm glad to see you, especially since we've had a bunch more people come back only like 2 days ago(Spawn/Tyler). Lately, it's been mostly me, Rigs, and DH. But now there's a swelter of activity, thank goodness. Smile

I do have a question about TM, though. Technically, it's withing AC, but it won't be a book, it'll be an audio serial. So where does that put it?

Also I would like to commend Rigs to you, because in your absence he's been the heart and soul of this.

3KanohiJournal 2011 Refresh Empty Re: KanohiJournal 2011 Refresh 29th June 2011, 12:28 am

Bioran23

Bioran23

So I've heard. Smile The current plans is to include a special section for MNI, too!

I won't mind packaging TM into an audiobook.

4KanohiJournal 2011 Refresh Empty Re: KanohiJournal 2011 Refresh 29th June 2011, 9:05 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Also I would like to commend Rigs to you, because in your absence he's been the heart and soul of this.

loolololololoolool

Okay, okay. Does that mean that everything in K.n will be closed to? Such as the Games, the story, and comics? Would that mean the forums should be either deleted, or become only available to Admins?

I can take care of that. Oooh, and you need to fix a bunch of topics that are around and say "Welcome to Chron" or "Welcome to K.n" Tongue

An MNI section sounds good. My problem is, what about KJO? Should we just end that, and just directly assist into stuff? Plus, we can publish AC stuff on the KJ Books section, just as easily as we'd do with K.n, which was the reason Celu made this project ANYWAYS xDDDDD

oh and rename that Chron member group to KJ Books Tongue

PS: Would that mean that I should ask Spawn about KJ stuff, or you?

5KanohiJournal 2011 Refresh Empty Re: KanohiJournal 2011 Refresh 29th June 2011, 10:44 am

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

I'd like to keep the comic section open, because DH just got back from hiatus and may start working on it again.

6KanohiJournal 2011 Refresh Empty Re: KanohiJournal 2011 Refresh 29th June 2011, 10:53 am

Bioran23

Bioran23

@Rig - I'll let Spawn take care of it. Hence why I'm reluctant to say much about how KJ should/will progress - I kinda wanna force him into deciding things. xP

7KanohiJournal 2011 Refresh Empty Re: KanohiJournal 2011 Refresh 29th June 2011, 1:13 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

Yes, I have, and I have already begun working on Awakenings again Smile

8KanohiJournal 2011 Refresh Empty Re: KanohiJournal 2011 Refresh 29th June 2011, 1:40 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Ohoooooooooo.

-Spawn

9KanohiJournal 2011 Refresh Empty Re: KanohiJournal 2011 Refresh 29th June 2011, 5:35 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Winner That's all there is to be said, DH.

10KanohiJournal 2011 Refresh Empty Re: KanohiJournal 2011 Refresh 29th June 2011, 5:57 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Um, guys Awakenings has always been an MNI comic Tongue

11KanohiJournal 2011 Refresh Empty Re: KanohiJournal 2011 Refresh 15th August 2011, 5:49 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Old topic is old.

Closed.

-Spawn

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum