Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

AC/Awakenings Page Topics

+4
The Dark Hunter
GoldenTahu
Legolover-361
Celu
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1AC/Awakenings Page Topics Empty AC/Awakenings Page Topics 6th August 2011, 11:21 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Post write ups and media for the AC and Awakenings topics on the KJP site here.

2AC/Awakenings Page Topics Empty Re: AC/Awakenings Page Topics 6th August 2011, 11:25 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

Origins poster and banner (will probably be edited a few times more):

-Poster (we'll be using ValkyrieLightDragon's version of the poster instead, most likely)
-Banner

Last edited by Legolover-361 on 10th August 2011, 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

3AC/Awakenings Page Topics Empty Re: AC/Awakenings Page Topics 6th August 2011, 11:28 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Their Mistake Story Manager

Their Mistake promo images. I won't be disappointed if you want to pick and choose, Celu.

http://biosector01.com/wiki/images/a/a6/TLR_Underground_Lab_of_the_Great_Beings.png
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bbb373/MNIstuff/ac_poster_1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bbb373/MNIstuff/ac_poster_2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bbb373/MNIstuff/ac_poster_3.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bbb373/MNIstuff/ac_poster_4.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/starwars29936/Miscellaneous/Sand-Element-Lord/sand_element_lord.jpg

4AC/Awakenings Page Topics Empty Re: AC/Awakenings Page Topics 6th August 2011, 11:49 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

AC blurbs for the KJP site:

The history of Spherus Magna is finally coming to light. From the Great Beings' arrival to the controversy it fires, Origins and its sequel, Altum Bellum, recount the tale of how, through chaos and war, Spherus Magna's society is changed forever.

From the ashes of war the Great Beings rose to leadership status over the Spherus Magnans; but, wishing to challenge themselves even more, they opted to begin work on their largest creation yet: a gigantic, autonomous robot body. But as shown in The Grand Creation and Price of Jealousy, not all the Great Beings agree with the plan -- and there are some who would stop it at all costs.

The Element Lords and their creators, the Great Beings, find themselves dealing with escalating tension, brought to a head by the discovery of "energized protodermis". The events leading up to the Core War are revealed in the audio drama Their Mistake.

5AC/Awakenings Page Topics Empty Re: AC/Awakenings Page Topics 7th August 2011, 12:10 am

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

THIS POST SHALL CONTAIN ALL THE AWAKENINGS STUFF

[to be edited]

6AC/Awakenings Page Topics Empty Re: AC/Awakenings Page Topics 9th August 2011, 3:16 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Someone needs to put this poster in the Origins web page.

7AC/Awakenings Page Topics Empty ALL AC STUFFZ 9th August 2011, 3:39 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Main Page

(Perfectably, a slideshow of the AC logo, the Origins poster, and etc.)

About

With the goal of sustaining fan interest in the BIONICLE community, Ancient Chronicle is an open story project produced by Mata Nui Inc. Everyone is welcome to contribute to the various aspects of the project by offering ideas, feedback and participating in the process of writing stories.

While many projects have storylines which focus on current events in the BIONICLE story, or envision future ones, Ancient Chronicle focuses on the past. It is the first large-scale project to create stories based on the history of Spherus Magna and its inhabitants, from well before the Core War. Two fan-made, non-canon (yet strictly followed by it) story serials will be published between now and the next few months, with an additional two more scheduled after their completion.
To enhance the experience, Ancient Chronicle by Mata Nui Inc. will follow the spirit of technological innovation offered as part of KanohiJournal Publications. All stories published will be available in e-book format, allowing the stories to be available offline and on every device, ranging from desktop PCs to mobile devices. But we aren’t stopping there, all the serials will be turned into audiobooks, so you can enjoy them while doing anything, and quickly. A special multi-voiced audiobook will also be produced, along with plans for additional media about the serials, such as wallpapers and 3D models.

What’s coming

Taking Bionicle to a whole new level, AC stories will take you to the past in the story serial Origins, before the rule of the Great Beings, when three kingdoms ruled Spherus Magna. This will be the first story serial produced by Ancient Chronicle, and is available immediately on the launch of KanohiJournal Publications. A sequel, covering events which culminate in the Great Beings’ arrival, will bring these kingdoms to war in Altum Bellum (The Great War) and bring into being the seven tribes of Spherus Magna.
Years before the Core War but long after the events of Origins and Altum Bellum, the Great Beings take on their greatest challenge yet: to create a gigantic robotic being. But as shown in The Grand Creation, targeted for a fall 2011 release, not all the Great Beings agree that this challenge should be undertaken. Don’t be fooled though, even the great Beings that ‘agree’ seam to have their reasons…

The Core War was an important historic event in Spherus Magna’s history, bringing about the Shattering and the creation of Bara Magna’s social system. One thing we don’t know, however, is what happened behind the scenes; in the multi-voiced audiobook Their Mistake, Ancient Chronicle’s cast of voice actors will relate to you what happened to the Element Lords and Great Beings before and during this war... and how this led to Spherus Magna’s destruction. Coming fall of 2011. Finally, the creation of the Matoran Universe was amazing event. In the Price of Jealousy, the mad Great Being will guide you through some of the earliest matoran adventures, and maybe the reason behind the Matoran’s evolution.

Ancient Chronicle will serve as a prequel to the Biological Chronicle and the toyline that amazed us all. Join us in shaping BIONICLE’s distant past today.

For more information and download links, please visit the following pages.

(Origins link) (Altum Bellum) (TGC Link) (PoJ link)
(Media page link; TM, and expansion on media)

So, this the “Their Mistake” page, only renamed to “The Media”

(Also if possible a slideshow showing some stuff where it is now)

About

The Ancient Chronicle media service, are a further development of the four canon-strict written main story serials. Focusing on transferring the feel and the hype of the serial into every platform, the media will resolve around an audiobook, and many wallpapers and set instructions about the characters of the serials and the audiobook.

Their Mistake

Their Mistake is an multi-voiced audiobook currently scheduled to be released in fall 2011 on KanohiJournal Publications. It is currently undergoing the final stages of scripting and Mata Nui Inc. is looking for anybody who is interested in voicing the final product.
Based on the tales of the Core War in the official canon, the audiobook will have a particular focus on the Element Lords and the Great Beings. Their Mistake will expand on the events of the Core War and the Shattering. What’s more – is everything as it seems in this version of the War? Did it really begin as a rivalry between the Fire and Ice, or is there something more sinister at work?

In order to complete Their Mistake for completion, we are looking for individuals who are interested in helping us voice the scripts and turn them into an actual audiobook. You will have the opportunity to participate in Mata Nui Inc., a collection of BIONICLE fans with big ideas for the future, and see them realized right here on KanohiJournal Publications.

The 3D Wallpapers and set Instructions

A further expansion of the Ancient Chronicle serials, the set instructions and the 3D wallpapers will be available for download in the foreseeable future, in all know PCs and mobile devices. As Ancient Chronicle is looking forward to sustaining the interest in BIONICLE, a successful toyline, the point is not just to create stories, but a neat replacement of the sets. With wallpapers of every character to participate in the serials, set instructions of the characters and more, such as bios and stats, the Ancient Chronicle project will cover all sectors of the BIONCLE franchise, reaching into each and every fan, no matter the age.

Mata Nui Inc. is currently looking for your support on this sector. If you’re interested in MOCing, drawing and/or 3D modeling, you’re welcomed to apply.

The AC topic will roughly be up soon. ^_^

If you want to format the BBC code in HTML, tell me so. Btw guys, I noticed you put up in the TM page an art sample. That is not our art sample, and we have not contacted Wacom Bot, artist of that page. I suggest it's removed.

Solved and Completed both matters.

Last edited by Riglax on 10th August 2011, 12:16 pm; edited 3 times in total

8AC/Awakenings Page Topics Empty Re: AC/Awakenings Page Topics 10th August 2011, 7:22 am

ValkyrieLightDragon

ValkyrieLightDragon

MNI Conceptual Artist

MNI Conceptual Artist

Spoiler:
(It's in spoilers in case I'm not supposed to comment on things here.)

9AC/Awakenings Page Topics Empty Re: AC/Awakenings Page Topics 10th August 2011, 7:56 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

@GT: As I said in the topic, poster 4 should be removed. It's art of a deviantArt member, whom we haven't asked if it's okay to use it. Tongue

@VLD: That's perfectly on topic. Tongue

Anyways, I'm in favor of VLD's poster, but I think replacing "-The True Beginning-" with smaller letters saying "Ancient Chronicle presents" would also be a better option.

10AC/Awakenings Page Topics Empty Re: AC/Awakenings Page Topics 10th August 2011, 8:12 am

Bioran23

Bioran23

Plast! Executive Chairman

About Origins poster - we're fixing up the AC page which means we are adding in some new functions making download links more accessible. I'll put them up as soon as that change has been made.

Also, TDH, please remember to put up the Awakenings stuff. The page still looks fairly barren.

11AC/Awakenings Page Topics Empty Re: AC/Awakenings Page Topics 10th August 2011, 8:20 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Also, Bioran Origins has a prologue and 6 chapters not 7.

12AC/Awakenings Page Topics Empty Re: AC/Awakenings Page Topics 10th August 2011, 8:31 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

By the way, did you guys get the "updated" (more like ticked Tongue) AC pages? It's just a copy paste thing and some add-ons.

And that's it. Beyond the AC Topic, we are good to go. Now get finished on that SMSS page. (only half-joking here)

Already solved this.

13AC/Awakenings Page Topics Empty Re: AC/Awakenings Page Topics 10th August 2011, 1:36 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

ValkyrieLightDragon wrote:@LegoLover:
Hate to be nit-picky, but that arrangement of titles is very messy. The simplistic and clean version I did on purpose so that it's nice and neat and easy to read. Those criss-crossing bits and pieces behind the title and absolutely huge author names deter from the main focus of the image and becomes confusing.
And that vertical text on the right is a big no-no, especially for the current layout.

I put in the effort to title it all for you, please do take it into consideration.

I know that may be a 'draft' version, but I'm just putting some criticism in there. Smile

I do see what you're saying and agree with it all (except for the vertical text; it doesn't detract that much from the image in my opinion). But since you're going to be titling it, I think you should take Riglax's advice:

Riglax wrote:Anyways, I'm in favor of VLD's poster, but I think replacing "-The True Beginning-" with smaller letters saying "Ancient Chronicle presents" would also be a better option.

Also, plain white text on a multicolor background isn't good for the text. Placing black borders around the text ought to help it stand out, while not detracting too much from the image itself.

What do you think of the banner, though?

14AC/Awakenings Page Topics Empty Re: AC/Awakenings Page Topics 10th August 2011, 2:13 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Riglax wrote:@GT: As I said in the topic, poster 4 should be removed. It's art of a deviantArt member, whom we haven't asked if it's okay to use it. Tongue
...Actually, I did ask him a while ago. He was perfectly fine with it. So someone put it back up please. Tongue

15AC/Awakenings Page Topics Empty Re: AC/Awakenings Page Topics 11th August 2011, 7:07 am

ValkyrieLightDragon

ValkyrieLightDragon

MNI Conceptual Artist

MNI Conceptual Artist

@LL: The banner I don't really mind. That one's alright and balanced better.

The reason why I said the vertical text doesn't work too well is because everything else has a horizontal orientation. Suddenly having a vertical orienation on one side should be avoided.

With the white on multicolor: I just want to avoid having the text swallowed in the background if it's anything more colourful or detailed, that's all.

I'll see if I can replace that sub-title at the top. Don't be surprised if I can't. (I'm leaving for a week and a bit.)

16AC/Awakenings Page Topics Empty Re: AC/Awakenings Page Topics 11th August 2011, 7:10 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Okay, then, see ya later. Have fun. ^_^

17AC/Awakenings Page Topics Empty Re: AC/Awakenings Page Topics 11th August 2011, 7:45 am

ValkyrieLightDragon

ValkyrieLightDragon

MNI Conceptual Artist

MNI Conceptual Artist

Alright, I made the Ancient Chronicle correction:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ValkyrieLightDragon/Backgrounds/origins_poster_titled_ancient_chronicle.png

By the way, what's the font called that is currently being used for all the old banners (and has been used in LegoLover's version of my poster, at the top)? Just in case I may need to use it in the future.

18AC/Awakenings Page Topics Empty Re: AC/Awakenings Page Topics 16th August 2011, 3:01 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

The KJP AC page now causes an internet crash when opened. :/

19AC/Awakenings Page Topics Empty Re: AC/Awakenings Page Topics 16th August 2011, 3:14 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Um, mate, I think that's just you Tongue

20AC/Awakenings Page Topics Empty Re: AC/Awakenings Page Topics 16th August 2011, 3:24 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Well, it does it every time, so I would still like it remedied. It's not my comp for sure.

21AC/Awakenings Page Topics Empty Re: AC/Awakenings Page Topics 16th August 2011, 3:37 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Well, it has to be the browser. For instant, nothing crashes when I go there.

22AC/Awakenings Page Topics Empty Re: AC/Awakenings Page Topics 16th August 2011, 11:44 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Ok I tried it and it worked on another web browser, but I find that the AC Media sub page(or the TM page) is still dissapeared for some reason.

23AC/Awakenings Page Topics Empty Re: AC/Awakenings Page Topics 17th August 2011, 5:23 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Gah, I know. >> It's probably that Bioran is either revamping it, or changing it. Still, these things need to be done soon enough. We are literally waiting only for Purmou here.

24AC/Awakenings Page Topics Empty Re: AC/Awakenings Page Topics 17th August 2011, 9:33 am

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

Solis Magna & Solar System Head

Solis Magna & Solar System Head

Guys, be patient >>. Bioran is very busy, SK is on vacation, and they're both doing as much as possible. They have other obligations too unlike us.

What browser GT? Like, for example: IE6

25AC/Awakenings Page Topics Empty Re: AC/Awakenings Page Topics 17th August 2011, 9:44 am

Bioran23

Bioran23

Be patient - I have a bunch of stuff to get through over the next few days. I know the problems and I'll sort them out in time.

Meanwhile, get SMSG done?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum