Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official Origins Topic

+5
Legolover-361
Riglax
TheSkeletonMan939
Karmanu
Celu
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

1Official Origins Topic - Page 3 Empty Official Origins Topic 29th August 2010, 1:19 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

First topic message reminder :

Official Origins Topic - Page 3 Originsofficial

Origins is part of the Arc, (the other one being Altum Bellum), that explains how the world of Spherus Magna came to be.

Synopsis:
Origins starts with a group of Matoran finding the Great Being's Lab, and they start to read the inscriptions on the walls and learn about Spherus Magna's past.

Many billions of years ago, two large spiral galaxies collided. As the supermassive black holes collided at the center, a massive blast wave was sent out as well as ferocious jets of matter from the double-black hole, seeding the area around with elements, but tearing apart the galaxy as well. These waves of gases collided with a solar system nearby containing a rocky, barren world called Sphereus Magna. The waves of matter seeded it with the necessary elements to form protodermis.

Over the years, protodermis formed in the core of the planet and seeped through the surface, turning the barren world into a lush planet full of life. As the Glatorian and Agori evolve they form into 3 Tribes/ 3 Kingdoms, Stone Tribe (Roxtus), Magma Tribe (Magnacus), & Sea Tribe (Galo), two months after these Tribes form a Meteorite crashes in the north and the GBs start to mysteriously arrive. The three rulers of the kingdoms travel to greet and welcome the GBs.

While the leaders are travelling up north a jealous mysterious hermit starts lies between the tribes as the kingdoms start to dispute. These lies drive the tribes into killing their leaders when the return. As this is all happening the GBs start to test and alter the biology of reptiles in Spherus Magna’s Great Jungle. Disputes turn into skirmishes, skirmishes turn into battle as the Kingdom of Roxtus declares war.

Altum Bellum will continue the war, and how the kingdoms break into the other tribes and the Skrall evolve from them.

Last edited by Count Celu on 3rd October 2010, 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

51Official Origins Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Origins Topic 28th October 2010, 7:32 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Fleshed out chapter 7;

Chapter 7
• The 3 kings are thrown into jail.
• The Senator put them on trial.
• They are sentenced to death by hanging.
• All are present at the hanging and the “guest of honor” is the hermit.

52Official Origins Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Origins Topic 28th October 2010, 9:27 pm

Karmanu

Karmanu

MNI Author

MNI Author

Okay guys, here are the descriptions of the Evil Killers/Army Generals:

Pravu of the Sea Tribe: Tall and strong, if he was a human he would be a wrestler. He isn't very smart, and relies on his brute strength to get him out of tough situations. The other generals may take advantage of his stupidity in the future. He weilds a battleaxe and is tranclucent blue with dark blue armor. He wears the same helmet that Ackar does.

Pior of the Rock Tribe: Pior is tall, thin, and not very strong. But his physical weakness is made up for by his knowledge of battle strategies. He has a gift of making people believe everything he says, though he is cruel and short-tempered. He weilds and Double-Bladed Sword, and is tan with black armor. He wears the same helmet that Skrall do.

Noca of the Fire Tribe: A hotheaded female member of the fire tribe, Noca is quiet and dangerous. She has no temper whatsoever, exploding with rage at almost anything. She weilds throwing knives, is orange with red armor, and wears the same helmet Kiina does.

Comment on what you think!

53Official Origins Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Origins Topic 28th October 2010, 9:30 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

It's Magma just to tell you. Tongue

Other than that there great, better than what I would have came up with. Tongue

54Official Origins Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Origins Topic 1st November 2010, 5:26 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Chaoter 8 is fleshed out, one more chapter to go shoudl be up tonight or tomorrow.

Chapter 8: Hermit's Demise
I. After the execution the Magma Senator, Noca, find a letter from the Magma King to her, it reads;
A. "My dear Noca,
I wish you would have believed the other kings and I, we would never plot against the tribe and you."
B. She brings the letter to the other senators because she believes they made a mistake.
C. The Sea Senator immediately knows that they killed their former kings who were innocent.
1. The Stone senator refuses to believe and sides with the hermit.
II. The hermit is arrested but not without a struggle.
A. He's executed.
III. The Stone senator declares war on the other 2 tribes.

55Official Origins Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Origins Topic 2nd November 2010, 10:28 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Chapter 9 is done being fleshed no mire chapters. All I have to do is organize the storyboard and I'm done, we can then start writing. Smile

Chapter 9:

•The Senators from the Magma & Sea tribe join forces against the Stone tribe.
•Young agori and glatorian join.
•The Stone tribe allies with the Skrall in the north.
•The war begins.

56Official Origins Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Origins Topic 6th November 2010, 10:18 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Guys we can start writing Origins!!!

57Official Origins Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Origins Topic 7th November 2010, 3:11 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

What, In ever said that!

Jesus, focus a bit. I said you are ready too. It will be unfair for others. We'll all start together.

58Official Origins Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Origins Topic 7th November 2010, 8:27 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Okay! But gaah!!! AAAAAA

Then whatever I still need to work on Altum Bellum.

59Official Origins Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Origins Topic 7th November 2010, 8:30 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

And, do you see any Origins writers beyond Skeleton, Karmaru and You?

Phantax? RM? The others?

60Official Origins Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Origins Topic 10th December 2010, 9:31 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

Heyheyheyhey! I thought we all wrote everything until we had more members.

If so, then, uh, I don't think all of MNInc. working on one chapter would be a good idea. Tongue

Should we wrap up Altum Bellum next? Like fleshing out chapters and such.

Kpik out.

61Official Origins Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Origins Topic 11th December 2010, 3:31 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Ehm, yes we are already doing it :/

62Official Origins Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Origins Topic 12th December 2010, 1:20 am

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

I have been out of date for a while now.

I found out that AB is pretty much done chapter wise after I wrote that post.

Kpik out.

63Official Origins Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Origins Topic 30th June 2011, 1:24 pm

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

The Zarnalo appears to be writing for this serial.

WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO??????

64Official Origins Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Origins Topic 30th June 2011, 2:54 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

RM is supposed to gather a team, and revamp the story a bit.

I can give you the details about what we need in this story, if you want.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum