Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

About The Complete Legend

+5
The Dark Hunter
Riglax
Lord Nektann
Celu
Bioran23
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1About The Complete Legend Empty About The Complete Legend 30th August 2010, 6:17 am

Bioran23

Bioran23

Plast! Executive Chairman

The Complete Legend is the first publication for the Chronicles project. This will take precendence over The Solis Magna Series.

We want to get this book published by December 2010. In order to help with this, we need people to write up bios for every character which has been produced as a set. An example of a bio is this:

About The Complete Legend 6

We currently need bios for every character 2002 and onwards, so get cracking! Tongue

Year Assignmemts
2001: Bioran23 COMPLETE
2002: Lord Nektann COMPLETE
2003: Lord Nektann
2004: Riglax
2005: Kanohi Zatth
2006: Toa Naruto
2007: Unknown
2008: Lord Nektann and Celu
2009: Celu and Lord Nektann
2010: Lord Nektann COMPLETE

2About The Complete Legend Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 30th August 2010, 7:57 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

I can get MNI writers to write bios. Wink

3About The Complete Legend Empty Oh man that looks awesome 30th August 2010, 9:15 am

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

Solis Magna & Solar System Head

Oh man. That looked amazing. I'll try and get a Gali write-up soon. I'll do this for sure.
Guess 01 is done. I call the Bohrok!

Tahnok Va
Set #: 8554
Pieces: 27

The Tahnok Va was one of the six small Bohrok Va sets of 2002. Wielding a Firestaff and carrying dormant Tahnok Krana, the Tahnok Va acted as scouts and couriers for the Tahnok. The Bohrok Va that appeared the most, a Tahnok Va led Kopaka to the Bohrok Nest spelling the end of the swarms attack. They were packaged also in Kabaya sweets in Japan.

Gahlok Va
Set #: 8550
Pieces: 26

The scouts for the Gahlok, the Gahlok Va carried around dormant Gahlok Krana. With sharp hooks to help climbing, the Gahlok Va were scouts for the Gahlok. Despite rarely being seen in storyline, the Gahlok Va were released in 2002 in the small Bohrok Va set line. They also had a Kabaya promotional release

Lehvak Va
Set #: 8552
Pieces: 28

The green set in the Bohrok Va line of 2002 was Lehvak Va. They also appeared in some Kayaba sweets in Japan. Scouts and couriers for the Lehvak swarm, they carried around dormant Lehvak Krana. Using katana to cut through the Le-Wahi underbrush, Lehvak Va have stolen a Golden Kanohi on more than one occasion.

Pahrak Va
Set #: 8553
Pieces: 27

The Pahrak Va were called ‘goatdogs’ on Mata Nui because of their challenging task to keep the Pahrak swarm together. Though carrying dormant Pahrak Krana and wielding a hammer, it was still a tough job. In 2002, Pahrak Va was released as a set in the Bohrok Va line.

Nuhvok Va
Set #: 8555
Pieces: 26

Scouts for the Nuhvok, Nuhvok Va directed the swarm. They carried dormant Nuhvok Krana, and used a pair of claws for digging. Called ‘tunnel foxes’ due to their digging habits, the Nuhvok Va burrowed to help Nuhvok. A Nuhvok Va was released as a set in 2002, and has a promotional release in Japan.

Kohrak Va
Set #: 8551
Pieces: 28

The Kohrak Va were released in 2002 as the icy scouts for the Kohrak. They had twin ice picks, and carried dormant Kohrak Krana. After the Bahrag’s defeat, they helped to rebuild Ko-Koro. They could move quickly through rough terrain to aid the Kohrak

Krana
Set #: 8559, 8569
Pieces: Several Krana
The Krana pack contained several Krana of varying types. The Krana were the controlling brains of the Bohrok. With 48 different breeds, and 96 different Krana released in sets, they were the most numerous collectible. They were released in boxes, or bags.

Due to the lack of info on the Va, I think two a page would suffice. As well, here's some rare 01 sets you should check for

Do you have the McDonald's Matoran?
The Kanohi pack?
The Sand Tarakava?--Only five prototypes were released to certain collectors

Last edited by Lord Nektann on 30th August 2010, 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

4About The Complete Legend Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 30th August 2010, 9:39 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

I'd like a list of everything that is going to be in here, please. Wink

5About The Complete Legend Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 30th August 2010, 9:57 am

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

Well Celu...everything really. Every single set. I'm not going to give you a list though. That would take forever. Wink

6About The Complete Legend Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 30th August 2010, 9:59 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Okay is it okay if I get MNI writers to work on the whole year of 2008?

7About The Complete Legend Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 30th August 2010, 10:01 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

He's right. We need a check list. BS01 or Bzpower must have one...

There's no other way.

8About The Complete Legend Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 30th August 2010, 10:02 am

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

I'm going to wait for Bioran.
A. This is a Plast! book, not an MNI book
B. I kind of wanted to do 08 Cool

Maybe if that is okay, you guys could tackle Metru Nui?

And there is a checklist

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogList.asp?pg=1&catString=273&catType=S

Go here. And BS01 and BZP don't have any

9About The Complete Legend Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 30th August 2010, 10:05 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

I'm pretty sure I've seen one.

10About The Complete Legend Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 30th August 2010, 10:19 am

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

Not BS01 then. BZP does have a set database though. That site is a really good complete list.

11About The Complete Legend Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 30th August 2010, 10:26 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Lets just wait for Bioran. Wink

12About The Complete Legend Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 30th August 2010, 11:17 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Lord Nektann wrote:Not BS01 then. BZP does have a set database though. That site is a really good complete list.

Bzpower has set database.

13About The Complete Legend Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 30th August 2010, 12:33 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

I totally wanna do this Smile

Any chance I help with designing the book and such? Layout of some pages, color changes, etc? And the cover for example?

14About The Complete Legend Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 30th August 2010, 12:40 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

They look like they have it already Tongue

15About The Complete Legend Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 30th August 2010, 6:35 pm

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

They don't need people doing stuff. Layout is done.

Anyway's here's 2010:

Gresh
Pieces: 19
Set #: 7117

Gifted with the elemental power of Air by Mata Nui, Gresh has scavenged a new set of armor from the Wastelands. When the Skrall, Rahkshi, and Skakdi attacked, Gresh was there. Gresh was key in defeating the Skrall and collecting Golden Armor. The last green BIONICLE set, Gresh included an armor piece for the Golden Armor.

Takanuva
Pieces: 21
Set #: 7135

Takanuva was released as the final white BIONICLE set in 2010 with a piece for the Golden Armor. The legendary Toa of Light returns one last time to vanquish Teridax once and for all. Changing his armor color to blend in, Takanuva fought two Rahkshi of Heat Vision with his twin staffs in the struggle to defeat Teridax.

Skrall
Pieces: 21
Set #: 7136

After their defeat, the Skrall are hungry for revenge. A rouge Skrall group is now the third side in the struggle between Teridax in Mata Nui. After taking part of the Golden Armor, the Skrall were soundly defeated by Gresh. The last black set ever, the Skrall included a Golden Armor piece and a black version of the sword from the 2001 Kopaka set.

Piraka
Pieces: 15
Set #: 7137

Although marketed as ‘Piraka’, this set actually depicts Nektann, the fierce Skakdi warlord. Nektann is the leader of a Skakdi band allied with Teridax that was swarmed Bara Magna to conquer it. Though he killed three Toa, Nektann was defeated by Tahu in a fight for a piece of the Golden Armor. Nektann was the last blue BIONICLE, released in 2010.

Rahkshi
Pieces: 18
Set #: 7138

Though marketed as a ‘Rahkshi’, this set actually depicts a Rahkshi of Heat Vision. Given enhanced armor by Teridax, the primary Rahkshi that attacked Bara Magna were Rahkshi of Heat Vision. Two stole part of the Golden Armor, but were defeated by Takanuva. The last ever yellow BIONICLE set, the ‘Rahkshi’ set included a staff.

Tahu
Pieces: 19
Set #: 7116

The classic BIONICLE set, Tahu was released as a Toa Mata one last time for 2010. The first and last BIONICLE sets ever were Tahu Mata. De-evolved by the Ignika on Bara Magna in order to wear the Golden Armor, Tahu went on a quest to get the armor. Donning the armor, Tahu saved a world by killing all the Rahkshi in the battle. In the set, this is reflected by the ability to have the Golden Armor from all six Stars sets fit on Tahu. Tahu came with the Golden Hau, and a fiery sword.

Yay I did the Nektann bio. Cool

16About The Complete Legend Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 30th August 2010, 8:38 pm

Bioran23

Bioran23

Ooooh, those look pretty good LN. Smile

And yes, this is a Chron book. Also, you should be using BZP's set DB for this.

17About The Complete Legend Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 30th August 2010, 9:19 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Cool!

Mata Nui Inc. calls Winter 2009!! Tongue

18About The Complete Legend Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 30th August 2010, 9:22 pm

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

Meh, Bioran. Bricklink was rare promos I didn't even no existed. Surprise

Here is a list of rare promos

Kanohihttp://biosector01.com/wiki/images/d/da/Promo_Art_Kanohi.png
Don't forget the Kanohi pack! Boxed in the Us, boxed and bagged in Europe. Set numbers were 8525, and 8530

About The Complete Legend 8597-1 Kanohi Nuva and Krana
Don't forget the Kanohi Nuva and Krana pack! Boxed and bagged. 8597, and 8598

About The Complete Legend 10023-1 Master Builder Set
Kahu and Hikaki and Bog Snakres oh my! --10023

About The Complete Legend 1441-1 Fikou
A rare 03 Toys R Us promo.--1441

About The Complete Legend 8580-1 Kraata
What, like 216 different Krana-8580

About The Complete Legend 8599-1 Krana-Kal Mask Pack
8559 and 8560

About The Complete Legend 3259-1 Kanoka Disk and Launcher
In France. 3259

About The Complete Legend 8026-1 Kraatu
It was released. But where? 8026

About The Complete Legend 8613-1 Kanoka

About The Complete Legend 8711-1 Master Accessory Kit
702 pieces of awesomeness. 8711

About The Complete Legend 8713-1 Limited Edition Kit
500 pieces is still cool. 8713

About The Complete Legend 10202-1 Ultimate Dume
:3 10202

About The Complete Legend 6637-1 Ultimate Battle Set
Nokama, Nuju, Bordakh, Nuurakh, Vorzakh, Onewa. IN A TUB. :3 6637

About The Complete Legend 8715-1 Ultimate Creature Accessory Set
OH YEAH. 8715

About The Complete Legend 8748-1 Rhotuka

About The Complete Legend 10203-1 Voporak

About The Complete Legend 65757-1 Norik and Iruini Pack (US)

About The Complete Legend K8761-1 The Shadowed One
Lego Club only. K8761

About The Complete Legend 6620-1 Ultimate Accessory Set 06
I love tubs. 6620

About The Complete Legend 6638-1 Creature Accessory Set Special Edition

About The Complete Legend 6934-1 Good Guy
6934 (Sweden)

About The Complete Legend 6935-1 Bad Guy
6935 (Sweden)

About The Complete Legend 6937-1 Give Away
LEGOLAND 6937

About The Complete Legend 7216-3 Duracell Good Guy
Was a scrapped Turaga Lhikan set from 04 Greg said. 7216

About The Complete Legend 7217-2 Duracell Bad Guy
ZOMG all these promos. 7217

About The Complete Legend 7716-1 Quick Good Guy White

About The Complete Legend 7717-1 Quick Bad Guy White

About The Complete Legend 7718-1 Quick Bad Guy Yellow

About The Complete Legend 7719-1 Quick Good Guy Red
All from Belgium. 7719

About The Complete Legend 8719-1 Zamors
Pretty Colors 8719

About The Complete Legend 6936-1 Piraka and Catapult
Nice build 6936

About The Complete Legend 6944-1 Good Guy 07

About The Complete Legend 6945-1 Bad Guy 07

About The Complete Legend 6946-1 Squid Launcher Function

About The Complete Legend 6126-1 Good Guy 08
Matoran Nidhiki with a propeller attachment. 6126

About The Complete Legend 6127-1 Bad Guy 08
This screams Hydraxon Spider to me. 6127

About The Complete Legend 6128-1 Function
Zamor Bird. 6128

About The Complete Legend 8942-2 Limited Edition Jetrax T6
At Target. I have it and it is sweet. 8942 (Like normal Jetrax)

About The Complete Legend 20005-1 Klakk
SCREAMS. 20005

About The Complete Legend 20012-1 Click
Click and Klakk. Bionicle bros since 09. 20012

There ye go. *looks at number of promos* Awesome Boom

19About The Complete Legend Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 31st August 2010, 3:19 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Whaaaaat? Those are a lot. We should start doing winter 2009, but first I have other stuff to....

20About The Complete Legend Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 31st August 2010, 8:29 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Yeah, me too I am working on Outreach.

21About The Complete Legend Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 31st August 2010, 9:44 am

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

I'll be finishing 2002 today hopefully. Smile

22About The Complete Legend Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 31st August 2010, 12:43 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

I'll make bios and stuff for some characters, can I get a list of available ones? I'd also like to do Nidhiki and Krekka Smile

23About The Complete Legend Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 31st August 2010, 6:35 pm

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

MNI I think is contracted for 04, 05, and early 09. That is my understanding.

AAANNNDDD: All of 02 minus Nuva

Tahnok
Pieces: 41
Set #: 8563

The mascot for the Bohrok wave of sets released in early 2002, the Tahnok was the Bohrok of Fire. The set contained a Krana shape in blue. The Tahnok damaged Ko-Wahi greatly, and a swarm was briefly trapped in a flood in Tiro Canyon. The quickest Bohrok, this result in Tahnok being the most visible.

Gahlok
Set #: 8562

The sly Gahlok lived in the flood tide, and were very hard to catch. You could never defeat a Gahlok the same way twice. They did the most damage flooding Onu-Koro, inadvertently leading to Gahlok being used to make Boxor robots. Released in 2002, the Gahlok came with a purple Krana.

Lehvak
Set #: 8564

The Bohrok of Swamp were leased in 2002 as part of the Bohrok line containing a red Krana. The Lehvak used their deadly acid powers to cause massive Le-Wahi damage and enslave all of Le-Koro but two Matoran. The Lehvak used the thick foliage of Le-Wahi for cover.

Pahrak
Set #: 8560

The Pahrak were the Bohrok with the powers to literally move mountains. They turn rock formations into rubble on raids in Ta-Koro, and Po-Koro. Pahrak nearly overwhelmed Ga-Koro, but were stopped by the Bahrag’s defeat. They were released in 2002 with a green Krana.

Nuhvok
Set #: 8561

Deep underground the last pillar supporting the land cracks, and part of Mata Nui caves in. The Nuhvok are it work, striking in the tunnels of Mata Nui. They also guarded the enslaved Le-Koro population, but were beaten by Matoran. They were released in 2002 with a lime Krana.

Kohrak
Set #: 8565

The Kohrak were the white Bohrok set of 2002, containing an ice blue Krana. The Kohrak were the least active of the Bohrok, but did contribute to the attack on Ta-Koro. The Kohrak were loners, and worked alone. Kopaka defeated many Kohrak in Ko-Wahi.

Master Builder Set
Pieces: 112
Set #: 10023

The ‘Master Builder Set’ enabled builders to use a set of pieces to make different Rahi. The different Rahi were a Bog Snake, a Shore Turtle, a Hoto, a Vako, a Makika, a Taku, a Kewa, a Ussal, a Kofo-Jaga, a Fikou, a Takea, a Fusa, a Ruki, a Husi, and a Hikaki.

Boxor
Pieces: 157
Set #: 8556

The Boxor was created by Nuparu with the parts from a Gahlok. They were mass produced after more Gahlok were defeated, and soon the use of Boxors were widespread. The Boxor was used as a Matoran defense machine. The Boxor set included the Matoran Nuparu, and had a punching function.

Exo-Toa
Pieces: 378
Set #: 8557

The Exo-Toa were released in 2002, and could fit on all the Toa Mata except Onua and Pohatu. It had a blunt shooter. In story, six Exo-Toa were in the Bahrag’s domain, and were used by the Toa Mata. Without their elemental powers, the Toa were losing until they shed the Exo-Toa.

Bahrag
Pieces: 636
Set #: 8558

The twin queens of the Bohrok, the Bahrag controlled the Krana. Cahdok and Gahdok were their names, and they met there match against the Toa Mata. Nearly defeating them, they were imprisoned when the Toa shed the Exo-Toa armor. The Bahrag were released in 2002, and had a snapping motion with their necks.

Kanohi Nuva & Krana
Pieces: Assortment of Krana and Kanohi Nuva
Set #: 8597, 8598

This pack released in late 2002 consisted of an assortment of Krana and Kanohi Nuva. It has bagged in the US, and boxed in Europe.

24About The Complete Legend Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 1st September 2010, 2:50 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

I'll do 04.

25About The Complete Legend Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 1st September 2010, 12:29 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

I can do cover? Or is that handled?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum