Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

About The Complete Legend

+5
The Dark Hunter
Riglax
Lord Nektann
Celu
Bioran23
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1About The Complete Legend - Page 2 Empty About The Complete Legend 30th August 2010, 6:17 am

Bioran23

Bioran23

Plast! Executive Chairman

First topic message reminder :

The Complete Legend is the first publication for the Chronicles project. This will take precendence over The Solis Magna Series.

We want to get this book published by December 2010. In order to help with this, we need people to write up bios for every character which has been produced as a set. An example of a bio is this:

About The Complete Legend - Page 2 6

We currently need bios for every character 2002 and onwards, so get cracking! Tongue

Year Assignmemts
2001: Bioran23 COMPLETE
2002: Lord Nektann COMPLETE
2003: Lord Nektann
2004: Riglax
2005: Kanohi Zatth
2006: Toa Naruto
2007: Unknown
2008: Lord Nektann and Celu
2009: Celu and Lord Nektann
2010: Lord Nektann COMPLETE

26About The Complete Legend - Page 2 Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 1st September 2010, 1:04 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

I call Early 2009 but remember we need to wook slow and steady.

27About The Complete Legend - Page 2 Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 1st September 2010, 8:16 pm

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

Solis Magna & Solar System Head

@Dark Hunter: Sorry, but Bioran has done it all. No help is needed on the look part.

But...you could do 05 write-ups. Anywho:

Tahu Nuva
Pieces: 36
Set#: 8572

Even though Tahu’s appearance and powers have changed, his love for his people has not. Still the brave and hot-headed Toa of Fire, Tahu is ready to defeat the Bohrok-Kal and the Rahkshi. Released in late 2002, Tahu came with a dual sword/lavaboard.

Gali Nuva
Pieces: 44
Set #: 8570

Gali Nuva was released in late 2002 as a set with two axes that could be used as flippers. Without any danger to Mata Nui, Gali stress unity more than ever. With the Toa Nuva ignoring her, Gali has become angry at them. She still though cares for her fellow Toa.

Lewa Nuva
Pieces: 37
Set #: 8567

With his new katana doubling as wings, Lewa can fly farther then ever. One of the more light-hearted Toa, Lewa thought the Bohrok were the end of Mata Nui’s troubles. He was proven wrong when the Bohrok-Kal and Rahkshi attacked. Lewa was a set in late 2002.

Pohatu Nuva
Pieces: 43
Set #: 8568

Pohatu Nuva was a 2002 set featuring two claws that could make a ball. Although not a major player in the Toa Nuva’s struggles, Pohatu stopped Tahnok-Kal and Turahk to help the others. Pohatu bonded with Kopaka when they ventured up Mt. Ihu to find a Hau Nuva.

Onua Nuva
Pieces: 41
Set #: 8556

The wise and calm Onua Nuva drew ridicule from Gali when he didn’t try to preserve Unity. Onua learned a true lesson of learning from the past when he defeated two Manas with Kofo-Jaga. Onua was released in 2002, with chainsaws that doubled as skates.

Kopaka Nuva
Pieces: 42
Set #: 8571

Antisocial, cold, and calculating, it would seem no one wants to be around Kopaka. Kopaka was put in an unique situation when Pohatu teamed up with him to find a Hau Nuva. Maybe this explained his willingness to his friends when the Rahkshi struck. We may never know. Kopaka was a set in late 2002, with a blade that doubled as skis.

02 Done Cool Smile afro

28About The Complete Legend - Page 2 Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 6th September 2010, 8:15 pm

Kanohi Zatth

Kanohi Zatth

Retired

Retired

I can write some if needed

29About The Complete Legend - Page 2 Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 7th September 2010, 2:31 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

I should have Early 09 done by tomorrow night. Wink

30About The Complete Legend - Page 2 Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 7th September 2010, 2:32 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Double Posting! :o

Tongue

I'll also take late 08 Wink

You could have edited the other post XD

31About The Complete Legend - Page 2 Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 7th September 2010, 4:24 pm

Toa Spirit

Toa Spirit

Retired

Retired

There is a checklist sorta. If you go to any page on BS01 that is about a set character at the bottom of the page one of their navigations is:
Eg
'Sets of 2001'
Which lists all the sets for that year.

Also, the good guy bad guy things aren't really characters so shouldn't go in, and you forgot Irnnakk, which was released somewhere.

32About The Complete Legend - Page 2 Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 7th September 2010, 4:33 pm

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

Oh we know. And we have much better databases than BS01 at our disposal.

33About The Complete Legend - Page 2 Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 7th September 2010, 9:42 pm

Ultra Tardigrade

Ultra Tardigrade

MNI Conceptual Artist

MNI Conceptual Artist

Hmmm I thought this was going to be a story encyclopedia, like one of those DK books.
I would love a Bionicle Visual Encyclopedia.

34About The Complete Legend - Page 2 Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 7th September 2010, 9:51 pm

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

Ultra hamster wrote:Hmmm I thought this was going to be a story encyclopedia, like one of those DK books.
I would love a Bionicle Visual Encyclopedia.

Maybe next him hamster.
No this is set.

Cause I hate double posts, here's some for 2003:

Repackaged Sets
In 2003, the Vakama set was bagged and released in Belgium. The 2001 Matoran sets were released at Belgian supermarkets.

Kraata
Set #: 8580
Pieces: Various Kraata
The Kraata said was released in 2003. It contained various Kraata, and there were 336 possible Kraata to collected released in the Kraata pack. In story, Kraata were the essence of Makuta that controlled Rahkshi shells.

Krana-Kal Mask Pack
Set #: 8559, 8600
Pieces: Various Krana-Kal/Protodermic Colored Kanohi Nuva
This pack contained a random assortment of 48 Krana-Kal, and possibly one of six Kanohi Nuva molded in a protodermic color. In the storyline, the Krana-Kal were the brains of the Bohrok-Kal. The Kanohi Nuva turned silver when the Nuva’s powers were stolen.

Takutanuva
Set #: 10201
Pieces: 400
The Takutanuva set was only at Toys ‘R’ Us shops. It had two sets, Makuta and Takanuva packaged, along with a movie edition Kraahkan. Takutanuva was the fused being of Takanuva and Makuta that brought the Matoran Jaller back to life.

Vakama Promotional Set
Set #: 4228383
Pieces: 29
This special edition pack was available at Woolworths in the United Kingdom. The set consisted of Turaga Vakama, Comic 13: Rise of the Rahkshi!, and a limited edition poisoned Hau Nuva, representing the Hau Nuva after Lerahk poisoned it.

35About The Complete Legend - Page 2 Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 10th September 2010, 7:52 am

Bioran23

Bioran23

Wow, looking good, folks! I'll look around to seeing whether I can free up to time to produce this. If not - does any of you have Publisher (version 2007 or above) and administrative privileges on your comp? If so, I'll be giving some files for you guys to publish on.

36About The Complete Legend - Page 2 Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 10th September 2010, 9:22 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Gaaahh not getting that for about 2 months!!! Tongue

37About The Complete Legend - Page 2 Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 10th September 2010, 10:20 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Bioran23 wrote:Wow, looking good, folks! I'll look around to seeing whether I can free up to time to produce this. If not - does any of you have Publisher (version 2007 or above) and administrative privileges on your comp? If so, I'll be giving some files for you guys to publish on.

I can download it. A link?

38About The Complete Legend - Page 2 Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 10th September 2010, 10:23 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

It cost money for 07 it's $80 US and 2010 $150 US

39About The Complete Legend - Page 2 Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 10th September 2010, 10:25 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

No, I can't then, unless someone gives me the money or something Tongue

40About The Complete Legend - Page 2 Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 10th September 2010, 10:28 am

Bioran23

Bioran23

If you have Microsoft Office, you might have Publisher along with it. Have a check.

41About The Complete Legend - Page 2 Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 10th September 2010, 10:31 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Yeah I do, only I don't know how to work with it Tongue

What does it do anyways?

42About The Complete Legend - Page 2 Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 10th September 2010, 10:35 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

ah if must have the office plan I have the student plan. Sad

Tongue

43About The Complete Legend - Page 2 Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 18th September 2010, 9:38 pm

Bioran23

Bioran23

Well, you can always NOT get it free via illegitimate means... *shifty*

44About The Complete Legend - Page 2 Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 26th October 2010, 9:21 pm

Karmanu

Karmanu

MNI Author

MNI Author

I'm almost done with 2006, I'll be posting it soon.

Also, it would be really cool if we actually got this approved and published.

45About The Complete Legend - Page 2 Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 26th October 2010, 9:35 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

We can't, copyright and all. Wink

46About The Complete Legend - Page 2 Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 15th January 2011, 5:02 pm

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

UM GUYS. We're way behind. WAAAAAAYYYY BEHIND

47About The Complete Legend - Page 2 Empty Re: About The Complete Legend 16th January 2011, 3:09 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Um, we are kinda busy too. :/ I'll try, but Bioran isn't active enough to do anything :/ Plus, KJO and stuff are kinda useless. Bioran has not many senior staff, so I kinda can't take any decisions for my boss.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum