Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mata Nui Inc.

+2
Celu
Riglax
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mata Nui Inc. Empty Mata Nui Inc. 5th September 2010, 12:09 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Mata Nui Inc. Mni_lo15

What is MNInc?
Mata Nui Incorporated is a none profit organization owned 60% present by Plast! Productions founded to keep Bionicle alive. Mata Nui Inc. keeps a close connection with the Plast held Projects, KanohiJournal, KANOHI.novus and Chronicles by performing tasks for them, while staying independent. Our connection is based on MNI holding the official Publications Team for Plast! Products, named KanohiJournal Outreach. Our affiliations spread further, with The New Era project, co-runned by us and the project Bionicle: Next Generation. Before the merge, MNI had BIONICLE: Untold, which has now evolved in Ancient Chronicle.

What does this offer the community, and what does MNI produce?
MNI uses all of it's worker's powers and creative ideas, to create neat products for them to be delivered to the fan community. Mata Nui Inc. has it's own Project, Ancient Chronicle, a multimedia project which includes making stories and media about Bionicle's Past. But we don't stop here. MNI creates products as well, such as soundtracks, comics and much more.

Mata Nui Inc. Mnitop10
Ancient Chronicle (Also know as BIONICLE: Untold),
With ultimate goal to keep BIONICLE fans interested in BIONICLE, Ancient Chronicle is an open source Bionicle Multimedia project, by the fan organization know as Mata Nui Inc. Anyone, from anywhere, can drop his ideas or suggestions about the project, including story ideas. While many projects focus on existing storyline and future one, Ancient Chronicle is the first project to focus on the years of Spherus Magna and it's inhabitants, well before the Core War. The Story, delivered form various media will drive you further than ever before thought.

KanohiJournal Outreach,
As part of sharing deal that allowed MNI and Plast! to merge, KanohiJournal Outreach (KJO) is the promotional team for the KanohiJournal (KJ), Chronicles (Chron) and KANOHI.novus (Kn), along with our partners, within such communities. All MNI workers work on this team.

The New Era,
a collaboration of Mata Nui Inc. and Bionicle: Next Generation, with goal to use BNG's scripts to make comics based on the entire Bionicle saga. The modification and theme of the TNE is to create a teen comic adaptation, because a fair amount of BIONICLE fans are right now teenagers. Each series of comics is bound to cover a year of Bionicle, and these comics will also be delivered through Plast! Project KANOHI.novus.

Upcoming Project, on hold:

The Solis Magna Series: The Atlas, the complete Atlas of the planets in the Solis Magna system, including the Matoran Universe and Spherus Magna, as part of Plast!'s Chronicles Project.

Mata Nui Inc. Mnitop12
The MNI Soundtrack,
a collection of amazing tracks, from Ancient Chronicle, The New Era, and Awakenings, as well as some remastered Bionicle songs.

Awakenings,
is a Comic which evolves making two series of comics about the early years of the Toa Mata. The story is devited into two bits, which are set first in Daxia explained how they were created, and the trouble they got in. The second series is bashed on them been send to Karda Nui, were they'll have to face the Avohkah, evil lightning beings, which were made to prepare Karda Nui for the launch of Mata Nui, but instead started killing Matoran. The Toa go through crisis, as they'll have to use their powers and lessons, to stop them. At the last issue, they enter the canisters and sleep.

[center]Mata Nui Inc. Mnitop11
MNI Management Officers

Celu, as MNI Chief Executive Officer, he oversees the company, sets up events, sets deadlines, and he basically is the boss of MNI. Everything including: projects, topics, announcements etc. must be approved by him. It must be noted he in every division.

Riglax (-RIG-), as MNI Chief Brand Officer, he basically is the creative designer, set up Brand and advertisements campaigns. He is also an assistant to the CEO, executing some of his responsibilities. Finally, he is granted with the tittle of the Ancient Chronicle Operations Runner, as well the official banner and topic creator.

The Dark Hunter, as MNI Chief Communication Officer, he sets up and deals with all the communications. Granting the title of Webmaster, Awakenings and Art leader, the CCO will be the one to relay on set up an affiliation.

MNI Councilors

Legolover-361 & -Didact-, as the MNI Council, a team of trusted MNI Workers/Directors, who able to help in any MNI matter, as well as access secrets of the Managers. Doing an excellent job on Mata Nui Inc, these people have earned their title.

MNI Division Leaders

Writing Leader: Riglax (-RIG-)

Art Leader: The Dark Hunter

MOCing Leader: Shadow Destroyer, ToaMagna12

3D Modelling Leader: Phantax ~ Storm Master

BioRecords Leaders: Music: ~Aero~, Acting: MrSciFiGuy/Tahu Nuva 3.0

Publicity Leader: Legolover-361

Greg Correspondents Leader: Karmanu

Mata Nui Inc. Logosi10Mata Nui Inc. Kj_sma10Mata Nui Inc. Kn_log10Mata Nui Inc. Chron_10Mata Nui Inc. Bng_sm11

There's some glitches on the center tag, due to copy-paste from Bzpower. Sorry -Rigs

Last edited by Riglax on 30th June 2011, 3:42 pm; edited 30 times in total

2Mata Nui Inc. Empty Re: Mata Nui Inc. 7th September 2010, 1:46 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

I stress that now Dark Hunter and Riglax are fully fledged Presidents.

3Mata Nui Inc. Empty Re: Mata Nui Inc. 7th September 2010, 1:50 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Have you got any idea how hard is to keep up with every Topic? Tongue

Anyways Will do.

4Mata Nui Inc. Empty Re: Mata Nui Inc. 7th September 2010, 3:13 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

That's why I start every discussion with, "Any news?"

5Mata Nui Inc. Empty Re: Mata Nui Inc. 7th September 2010, 3:24 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Ehm. We told you this last day :|

6Mata Nui Inc. Empty Re: Mata Nui Inc. 3rd October 2010, 3:25 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

I have made some big changes in the form of this topic, although there are many errors still.

7Mata Nui Inc. Empty Re: Mata Nui Inc. 10th October 2010, 1:50 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

With a lot of changes applied, the topic is now fully updated to version 2.1 Tongue

8Mata Nui Inc. Empty Re: Mata Nui Inc. 10th October 2010, 8:32 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

Now we're the Chairmen?

First with color changes, then mean color changes, and now name changes? Surprise

Kazi out.

you stole our beautiful dark blue Riglax Krom. :[

9Mata Nui Inc. Empty Re: Mata Nui Inc. 11th October 2010, 10:18 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Practice makes perfect Tongue

10Mata Nui Inc. Empty Re: Mata Nui Inc. 11th October 2010, 10:32 am

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

What happened to me being Publicity Leader? Blink

11Mata Nui Inc. Empty Re: Mata Nui Inc. 11th October 2010, 10:43 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

My friend, you said you will leave. We left you out. Shrugs

12Mata Nui Inc. Empty Re: Mata Nui Inc. 11th October 2010, 3:14 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

Riglax wrote:My friend, you said you will leave. We left you out. Shrugs
I never said I would leave; I said I wouldn't be able to get on as much anymore.

13Mata Nui Inc. Empty Re: Mata Nui Inc. 11th October 2010, 4:40 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Well ,tell that to Celu. He said you would.

Sorry it was an error, I'll correct it (Tongue), Aaaaand, the Secretaries are Secretaries again. Smile

14Mata Nui Inc. Empty Re: Mata Nui Inc. 11th October 2010, 6:29 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

Riglax wrote:Well ,tell that to Celu. He said you would.

Sorry it was an error, I'll correct it (Tongue), Aaaaand, the Secretaries are Secretaries again. Smile
Facepalm 2

Yeah, I'll tell him. Thanks.

15Mata Nui Inc. Empty Re: Mata Nui Inc. 11th October 2010, 7:00 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

I know. Tongue

16Mata Nui Inc. Empty Re: Mata Nui Inc. 13th October 2010, 11:27 am

Karmanu

Karmanu

MNI Author

MNI Author

Awww Celu, you had to copy my look! Tongue

Anyways, it's a nice complete list that makes all the positions clear, which is good.

17Mata Nui Inc. Empty Re: Mata Nui Inc. 20th November 2010, 3:50 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Spend a lot on this new version. It includes much more better descriptions, and it's overall more clear.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum