Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ancient Chronicle: Samples

+5
Aderia
christo1096
Skarloth
Celu
Riglax
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Ancient Chronicle: Samples - Page 2 Empty Ancient Chronicle: Samples 5th October 2010, 5:17 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

First topic message reminder :

CLOSED 1/1/11.

Ancient Chronicle: Samples - Page 2 Aclogo10

There is no reason for much talking. We got to move on and keep this alive. Until we start writing (which will be when people join the need-able places as well as finish brainstorming. Please, read everything, it's not that big.

Because we need advertising and keeping the people awake, samples is the solution.

What are those samples?
Samples are little pieces from the work we are doing for Ancient Chronicle. A sample of Story, Art, Podcast, MOC or anything, can be used for advertisement or just showing off the potentials of the project, while entertaining the workers and keeping them here and happy.

What will they contain?
We shall do samples for everything - MOCs, Art, Voice acting, etc. Speaking the truth, those will not be as long; neither will they be included inside the actual AC stuff, they are samples made only for advertisement and to keep the workers working. Although, I will stretch this -- The quality must be as good as with the Real ones. If samples are worst than our work then nobody will ever read our real work.

To be finished Samples:

You can claim your are doing one here at the topic. You can also ask for your own sample, with permission from the Director of the Deaprtment your are doing. You can as well ask your leader if you want to do anything extra, or say it right here.[/b]

Samples List:

Writing:
BEFORE STARTING A WRIITNG SMAMPLE, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE READ THE SERIAL'S STORYBOARD

Origins
Scenario 1: Hermit's Origins
Scenario 2: GBs journey to SM

Altus Bellum
Scenario 1: The surrender of the stone tribe
Scenario 2: Formation of the 7 tribes

The Grand Creation
Scenario 1: Varonis and Galintin meet in the Iron Tribe mines.

Price of Jealousy
Scenario 1: Invidior tries to outran his doom.

Their Mistake Podcast
Aderia has currently pmed all the TM actors, so get cracking!

MOCing:
Sister of the Skrall
Iron Tribe Agori

Lein, a Jungle Agori

Art:
NEW CONTEST COMING SOON!

3D Art:
If you'd like to make anything do it. As long as it's AC.

Promoting them & AC:

Now that we are done with making some, those who have made their samples and they are approved by me, can be posted on Bzp. Start posting them on Bzp, but with some rules, You must include this code:

Code:
[center][size=5][color="#006400"]Mata Nui Inc.[/color] | [color="#8B0000"]Plast! Produc.[/color][/size]

[b][size=18][url="http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?automodule=blog&blogid=1601&showentry=95296"][color="#006400"]Mata Nui Inc.[/color][/url].
[/size][/b]
[url="http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=329160"][color="#000080"]Ancient Chronicle - Discover BIONICLE's Past[/color][/url]
[url="http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=328223"][color="#00BFFF"]KanohiJournal Outreach - Taking the tale everywhere[/color][/url]
The New Era, A BNG/MNI Comic Collaboration - Starting End of 2010
Awakenings - The Mata early years.
Solis Magna Series: The Atlas - Starting 2011

[b][size=18][color="#8B0000"]Plast! Productions[/color][/size][/b]
[url="http://kanohijournal.madebyplast.com/"]KanohiJournal[/url] - Bionicle eMagazine.
[url="http://novus.madebyplast.com"]KANOHI.novus[/url] - The ultimate BIONICLE fan project
[url="http://chron.madebyplast.com/"]Chronicles[/url] - electronic. information. media[/center]

.. at the Bottom of the Topic And you must have a description, showing AC:
This is a sample of Mata Nui Inc's project Ancient Chronicle.

Of course you can say it with other words, and comment on the sample yourself.

List of Aprroved:

Stories:
By Legolover-361: Lein's Tale Samples - Bzpower - BIO: Next Gen
By Kazi: Osavu's and Invidior's Meeting Sample - Bzpower - BIO: Next Gen
By Celu: Origins Sample - Bzpower - BIO: Next Gen

MOCs:
By Christo: Pre-Evolution Zesk MOC Sample - Bzpower - BIO: Next Gen
By Junkmaster: Pre-Evolution Vorox - Bzpower - BIO: Next Gen

BioRecords/Music:
By Legolover-361: Their Mistake Theme - Bzpower - BIO: Next Gen

IMPORTANT NOTES:
Quality must be perfect, like the real work.
BEFORE STARTING A WRIITNG SMAMPLE, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE READ THE SERIAL'S STORYBOARD
You can as well ask your director if you want to do anything extra, but start after getting approval. or say it right here, although you must be a Worker in AC.
CAREFUL: ONE WORKER CAN ONLY DO ONE SAMPLE AT A TIME.

Last edited by Rigs on 15th March 2011, 5:32 pm; edited 24 times in total

26Ancient Chronicle: Samples - Page 2 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle: Samples 8th October 2010, 1:50 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Oh then no unless the encompass stuff from the serials.

27Ancient Chronicle: Samples - Page 2 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle: Samples 8th October 2010, 6:39 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

My Sample in it's final version.

[spoiler]
“Ehrye?!”

“Yes, Vhisola?” replied Ehrye, Vhisola looked at the Le-Matoran, “You okay? That earthquake was horrible.”

“I’m fine; where are the others?” asked Ehrye.

“I don’t know where they’ve gone”, said Vhisola, “So what do we do now?”

Ehrye was silent for about five minutes, then replied back, “well first we find out where that hole came from,” Ehrye pointed somewhere across the skyline of Metru Nui.

Vhisola turned around and saw a gaping hole in the sky.

A little bit later the two where back together; there were few minor injuries but other than that they were all fine. Ehrye asked, “So, how do we get to that “hole in the universe?”

“Quiet,” whispered Vhisola, “I hear someone, or something.”

The two stood there for about thirty seconds, then Vhisola screamed, “Run!”

Ehrye ran, he was a bit faster than Vhisola; as he was looking back telling Vhisola to hurry. The two stopped running, and Vhisola said, “we’ve lost them.”

“I guess we can walk, hopefully we’ll find a way out.” Vhisola suggested, Ehrye looked at her, “I guess we can,” the Matoran of ice said, so off went they went, walking to that “hole.”

The two had been searching for hours to find a way out; then after 5 hours Vhisola screamed to Ehrye, “I found a hatch!”

Ehrye ran to where Vhisola was trying to open the hatch; he got behind her and pulled with her. The door swung open, them falling back; the two stood back up, they were both hoping they would find a friend outside the hatch. Soon both of them had stepped out; they spotted a tall being not far away, and both Ehrye and Vhisola ran up to a Toa they knew as Tahu. “Toa Tahu, what’s going on?” asked Vhisola, Tahu replied, “we won, we beat Teridax and he’s dead.”

“Thanks goodness,” said Ehyre, “so where are, Tahu?”

“Where on a place called Spherus Magna,” answered Tahu. Later Vhisola and Ehrye were sitting around a fire which Tahu had created; Ehyre asked, “So Vhisola what do you want to do tomorrow?”

“I don’t know, there’s so much to explore now,” replied Vhisola.

The next morning came around; Vhisola and Ehyre decided to explore a cavern that they heard about from a blue toa-looking warrior. “So where again did this warrior say this cavern was,” asked Ehrye.

“She said it was somewhere up ahead,” replied Vhisola; the two walked on for about another 10 minutes.

Then, they reach a hole in a mountain side; the two decided to walk in. When they reached the back they saw a ruin of a large door. “How do we get in?” Asked Ehrye, Vhisola replied to him, “we climb.”

The two climbed over the ruin; when they reached the top they saw a row of entrance to different terrains, volcanic, forest, ocean, and more; “Well lets go,” said Ehrye.

The two had been looking around for about 3 hours not finding anything interesting; then, “Vhisola come here I think I found something!” Yelled Ehrye.

Vhisola immediately ran to Ehrye; inscribed on the wall was a story reading;

“Many billions of years ago, two large spiral galaxies collided. As the super massive black holes collided at the center, a massive blast wave was sent out as well as ferocious jets of matter from the double-black hole, seeding the area around with elements, but tearing apart the galaxy as well. These waves of gases collided with a solar system nearby containing a rocky, barren world called Spherus Magna. The waves of matter seeded it with the necessary elements to form protodermis. Over the years, protodermis formed in the core of the planet and seeped through the surface, turning the barren world into a lush planet full of life.”

Vhisola and Ehrye stared at each other, both wondering what they had stumbled upon.

To be continued…
[/spoiler

28Ancient Chronicle: Samples - Page 2 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle: Samples 10th October 2010, 11:01 am

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

Can all of the writers for Lein's Tale work on a sample together? I'm thinking the fire that we've planned as the climax of the story...

29Ancient Chronicle: Samples - Page 2 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle: Samples 10th October 2010, 11:04 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

No, it must be individual samples.

30Ancient Chronicle: Samples - Page 2 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle: Samples 10th October 2010, 11:05 am

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

What about having the other writers edit it after I write the whole thing? Would that be allowed?

And another question: How many words should each sample be? I was thinking between three hundred and seven hundred...

31Ancient Chronicle: Samples - Page 2 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle: Samples 10th October 2010, 11:14 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Yes, but each person must write at least the draft.

32Ancient Chronicle: Samples - Page 2 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle: Samples 10th October 2010, 12:38 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

You can have others edit, and the sample must be how big you think it should be.

But not ridiculously long.

33Ancient Chronicle: Samples - Page 2 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle: Samples 17th October 2010, 3:05 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Now start posting them on Bzp -- BUT first read the "NEW" section, which has some very simple instructions.

Bioran is positive to this.

34Ancient Chronicle: Samples - Page 2 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle: Samples 17th October 2010, 7:51 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

Mine was about 800 or something.

Kpik out.

35Ancient Chronicle: Samples - Page 2 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle: Samples 17th October 2010, 11:10 pm

Rising Moon

Rising Moon

Worldscape Executive

Worldscape Executive

Thought I've already been assigned the Hermit chap?

36Ancient Chronicle: Samples - Page 2 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle: Samples 17th October 2010, 11:17 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

You are Wink

37Ancient Chronicle: Samples - Page 2 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle: Samples 18th October 2010, 10:00 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Samples, are not chapters.

38Ancient Chronicle: Samples - Page 2 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle: Samples 18th October 2010, 11:28 am

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

How exactly do we post them on BZPower? Do we post them in, say, the Short Stories forum as a topic of its own? Or do we post in the Ancient Chronicle topic itself, and include the sample in spoiler tags?

39Ancient Chronicle: Samples - Page 2 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle: Samples 18th October 2010, 11:55 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Don't forget you can't use on Bzp spoilers for more than spoilers -- It's pretty clear you post it on the SS forum. Using those simple rules Shrugs

SS Forum is only for the writing. Music should go to Software, and MOC to the MOC Forum.

40Ancient Chronicle: Samples - Page 2 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle: Samples 18th October 2010, 1:39 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

Riglax Nevann wrote:Don't forget you can't use on Bzp spoilers for more than spoilers -- It's pretty clear you post it on the SS forum. Using those simple rules Shrugs

SS Forum is only for the writing. Music should go to Software, and MOC to the MOC Forum.
I thought music went to General Art... but then again, I could easily be wrong about that.

41Ancient Chronicle: Samples - Page 2 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle: Samples 18th October 2010, 1:49 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Music goes to general art. Wink

42Ancient Chronicle: Samples - Page 2 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle: Samples 18th October 2010, 1:54 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

I've posted the Lein's Tale sample on BZPower.

43Ancient Chronicle: Samples - Page 2 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle: Samples 18th October 2010, 3:42 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

I'll work on mine I kinda rushed it.

44Ancient Chronicle: Samples - Page 2 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle: Samples 18th October 2010, 4:08 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Celu Nine wrote:Music goes to general art. Wink

No, I does not. Any Music related stuff go to Software.

Great, I'll start updating stuff.

45Ancient Chronicle: Samples - Page 2 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle: Samples 6th November 2010, 7:26 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Argh... Still waiting for the MOCs to be posted :/

46Ancient Chronicle: Samples - Page 2 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle: Samples 6th November 2010, 8:08 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Yeah... well christo is on evacuation so yeah...

47Ancient Chronicle: Samples - Page 2 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle: Samples 11th November 2010, 12:53 pm

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

I know I told you this in the chatroom, Rig, but I might as well say it here. But I'd like to take Scenario 1: The Four henxhmen meet from TGC...

-Zarayna

48Ancient Chronicle: Samples - Page 2 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle: Samples 11th November 2010, 1:06 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

APPROVED Smile

49Ancient Chronicle: Samples - Page 2 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle: Samples 1st January 2011, 6:29 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Samples are OFFICIALLY CLOSED.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum