Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TGC Characters Topic

+5
Captain Marvel
Arcalis
Aderia
Skarloth
Riglax
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1TGC Characters Topic Empty TGC Characters Topic 29th August 2010, 6:55 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

TGC Characters Topic Tgcoffical4
Characters Topic

WARNING: THIS OUTDATED TOPIC IS GOING TO BE CLOSED/REVAMPED VERY SOON. PLEASE NOTE THE INFO BELOW COULD CHANGE WHILE THE PROCESS TAKES PLACE.

The Characters Topic is for discussion related to the characters. Suggestions to their personalities and whatever goes here.

Good guys.

Glatorian:
Ackar
Tribe: Fire
Description: Since he's old enough, he also was in it as a young Glatorian

Rohkea
Meaning: Brave
Tribe: Ice
Description: Even though Rohkea was an Ice tribe member, she was unlike the others, while they were cruel and in it for themselves, she was kind, forgiving, a total opposite to the rest of her brethren. Some looked up to her, but most of them were in another tribe whose leaders frowned upon letting her roam their cities and villages freely.

Casiria
Meaning: Sand
Description: Casiria is a strong willed Sand Stalker trainer from the Sand Tribe, with an infinite pool of patience to feul her cherished ambitions. While some feel that things are accomplished through a relentless iron grip and a brisk all business manner, Casiri prefers to be an example of genuine kindness and lending honest opinions.

Agori:
Raanu
Description: Raanu knew about the prototype robot, he very well can be in it.

Varonis
Meaning: Hero
Tribe: Fire
Description: Varonis is a sly Agori, he likes to get others to do things for him, even if they are unaware of it, but through all of this, he still kept his friends, he is a natural attention hog, and sometimes if people get on his bad side, mean, he tries to hide his mean ways, but underneath this nice coat that looks like a nice Agori who's ready to help people, is an angry, evil person who hates the robot project and most of the GBs. Varonis was the Agori who heard Invidor and Osavus' plan to Sabotage the Robot, thinking that this was actually a good idea, and that the timing was impeccable, he went to his friends, mocking that he was actually worried, but him, being so good at lying, got away with it.

Galintin
Meaning: Capable
Tribe: Iron
Description: Galintis is a strong Agori, all his life he has achieved his goals in life, work, and all other places, not once has anyone stopped him, or hindered him, from moving forward. Most of the time, he does not like being held up, sometimes when he thinks things are moving too slow, he will step in, even when he was not asked to or expected to, and complete the job, whatever it might be. Some say he has no patience, sometimes he agrees, he sees that he has become a bit of a boss to everyone, more than once, he has taken on jobs most Agori would tremble and run away from, he has actually made himself quite well known for being a partial dare-devil, enthusiast, and a good friend.

Pomerax
Meaning: Calm
Tribe: Water
Description: Okay, well since his name means calm, I'm gonna say that Pomiri is a laid back Agori (can we say what tribe they're from? if so) from the Water Tribe. He is an observer, content to simply watch the world go by, but he doesn't hesitate to voice his opinion, strongly of course, where he feels it is needed.

Bad Guys

The Great Beings:
Invidior(In-VEE-DEE-OR)
Meaning: Jealous
Description: Possible protagonist of the Series. Invidior invented the Gravity stabilazers to resolve the navigation problem inside the robot. That makes him believe that credit must be given. Later as he meats Osavus and they hire the henchmen, his will for credit and destruction make him jealus, about the robots, powers. At the end he desires the robot for himself

Osavus(O-SAH-VUUS)
Meaning: Cunning
Description: Osavus is fair guy, who thinks a lot before he acts. Although he's old he doesn't let his age effect him much; he couldn't have been more healthier. While he's not a violent person, Invidior finds a way to make him want to stop the robot with any means.

The Henchmen:
Silex
Meaning: Rock
Description: One might think of Silex as what his name implies. A rock, a great hulking warrior who's as dense as a boulder. However, nothing could be further from the truth. Silex is a extremely thin and tall warrior, with strange hooked blades growing out of the backs of his hands. He is a sly, although deadly warrior, who prefers to attack from ambush, killing his pray before it can react. He is a greatly feared assassin, and fights more for the thrill then the pay. Even his fellow assassins are nervous around him.

Robur
Meaning: Strength
Description: Robur, is doing everything for fun. He doesn't care for the money; he just wants to see gore, and nothing more. He always goes front line, and never care on the business matters. He's not dumb, neither smart. Some may even call him "sick" or "twisted", because when he talks, he even is friendly. When battling, his mind seams to become crazy, and when he's not, he's fun to talk with.

Avarus
Meaning: Greedy
Tribe: Jungle
Description: Avarus, was the one who had the idea they unite into a team, although, the other didin't want. He convinced telling htme he'd give them equal money. Of course that wasn't the case. He just wanted to get money, that's why he has been stealing everyone always taking more htna hte others. He almost never fights, but rather gives oders and hangs out in bars.

Ferveon
Meaning: Rage
Description: Ferveon has a shadow past. He never talks about it, although himself is pretty friendly. When it comes to his past, he's raged about it and always tries to cover up his rage, which seams to be coming from his past, which has created a un-wanted rage for battle, for killing, for death. He's mentically unstable, and usually... friendly. He only joined this team to get some money, and built his life back. H's not planning on staying any much longer and he's about to leave when, TGC starts.

Last edited by Riglax on 1st August 2011, 7:04 pm; edited 18 times in total

2TGC Characters Topic Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 30th August 2010, 2:23 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

Well, I've just voted in the henchmen poll, and apparently the names I voted for a cool.

Kazi out. Wait, there's no good guys? XD

3TGC Characters Topic Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 3rd September 2010, 12:43 pm

Aderia

Aderia

Retired

Retired

...we really need some good guys.

4TGC Characters Topic Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 3rd September 2010, 7:00 pm

Arcalis

Retired

Retired

I do agree that we need to start work on some of the good guys

5TGC Characters Topic Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 3rd September 2010, 8:25 pm

Aderia

Aderia

Retired

Retired

I'm thinking maybe we shouldn't have a bunch of A&P good guys, mainly Great Beings.

6TGC Characters Topic Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 10th September 2010, 10:34 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

What about...

Ackar, Rannu, And other know characters in it?

I think we should have some, especially Rannu since he knew about the robot in JE.

7TGC Characters Topic Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 10th September 2010, 7:58 pm

Captain Marvel

Captain Marvel

MNI Author, MOCist, Musician

Yes, I agree.
-Winnie the Pooh

8TGC Characters Topic Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 10th September 2010, 8:45 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

Me too, but what about our own good guys, the ones we make and name? Don't we need some of those?

Kazi out.

9TGC Characters Topic Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 11th September 2010, 4:38 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Robur = Strength
Silex = Rock
Avarus = greedy
Ferveon = rage

So there we have our Henchmen's names. Let's first plan this characters; don't get confused with too much at once.

OK, here's my take on two:

Robur, is only focused on becoming more powerful. He doesn't care for the money; he just wants to see gore, and to perfect his battling style. He doesn't not care too much of what will happen to him; so the team always sends him, to the front line, and when they have a plan (if the manage to agree) he's always the bate.

Avarus, is the one working on the economical of the team; he always tries to llok fair, although he get's 50% of every money, and the others get the rest, but he doesn't let them find out about that. He's not the "jump into the battle guy, he always puts others do stuff for him.

Yeah, that's my two ideas, you can comment or say what's wrong or give the others disruptions.

10TGC Characters Topic Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 11th September 2010, 7:48 pm

Aderia

Aderia

Retired

Retired

Wait, i don't get what's going on with the 'he gets half the pay' and stuff. It makes it sound kinda like they're Dark Hunters.

11TGC Characters Topic Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 11th September 2010, 10:58 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

Um, their "masters" pay them to do things for them. Right?

Silex - Silex is the dumb one, he usually doesn't even know what is going on around him. Even though he is a like a rock, he is still useful, he's usually sent out for hit and run things, he's even built like a rock, most attacks won't even scratch him.

Ferveon - Ferveon is a walking mental case, he is always very easily angered, even when things go right he can get angry, only a few times people have even seen him chuckle, and that was when someone else was in pain.

I feel like I ripped these off somewhere, or these two bios resemble two other Lego character's. I don't know, but I didn't copy anything form anywhere.

Kazi out.

12TGC Characters Topic Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 12th September 2010, 7:41 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Aderia wrote:Wait, i don't get what's going on with the 'he gets half the pay' and stuff. It makes it sound kinda like they're Dark Hunters.

Ehm, it's simple. Someone hire's them and they get money. He get's half of them.

Toa Mizore Kazi wrote:Um, their "masters" pay them to do things for them. Right?

Silex - Silex is the dumb one, he usually doesn't even know what is going on around him. Even though he is a like a rock, he is still useful, he's usually sent out for hit and run things, he's even built like a rock, most attacks won't even scratch him.

Ferveon - Ferveon is a walking mental case, he is always very easily angered, even when things go right he can get angry, only a few times people have even seen him chuckle, and that was when someone else was in pain.

I feel like I ripped these off somewhere, or these two bios resemble two other Lego character's. I don't know, but I didn't copy anything form anywhere.

Kazi out.

Yeah, those are pretty good. Anyone what to say something?

13TGC Characters Topic Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 12th September 2010, 1:46 pm

Aderia

Aderia

Retired

Retired

Bad guys look good so far. Do we have any names for OC good guys yet?

14TGC Characters Topic Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 12th September 2010, 2:57 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Well, we can use Vastus, Ackar and Rannu. Certavus too. And add some agori like those Cendox riders.

And think how will they react.

15TGC Characters Topic Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 12th September 2010, 3:26 pm

Aderia

Aderia

Retired

Retired

Meh, I don't like Raanu. At all.

16TGC Characters Topic Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 12th September 2010, 3:29 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Well, like him or not we are gonna use him. We need him, since he's old and have witnessed the building of the Prototype.

Also, we can have 1 new good Glatorian and two new Agori. So names.

And why wouldn't you like him? There got to be a reason.

17TGC Characters Topic Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 12th September 2010, 6:56 pm

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

Symbolic? or names like Fred.

~Aero~

18TGC Characters Topic Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 12th September 2010, 7:38 pm

Captain Marvel

Captain Marvel

I'm thinking just random names like Vator, which I just made up right now.
-Winnie the Pooh

19TGC Characters Topic Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 13th September 2010, 1:20 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Well, so far they worked pretty nice and good us some interest characters. We own them to much.\

So yeah symbolic.

20TGC Characters Topic Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 13th September 2010, 7:37 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Well if we could descried there personality we can have names that will fit them.

Shrugs

21TGC Characters Topic Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 14th September 2010, 2:37 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

So we have some new good guys?

Kazi out.

22TGC Characters Topic Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 14th September 2010, 2:59 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Yes, but we still want the names first.

23TGC Characters Topic Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 14th September 2010, 3:40 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

Of course.

Kazi out.

24TGC Characters Topic Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 19th September 2010, 3:56 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Ok, so begin bringing me names related with good stuff. After, we can brainstorm the rest,. and off we go!

To writing Tongue

25TGC Characters Topic Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 25th September 2010, 2:11 am

~Aero~

~Aero~

Retired

Retired

I don't know if this belongs here, but I think Invidor should tamper with the Makuta A.I making them more jealous as maybe a last act of defiance.

~Aero~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum