Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TGC Characters Topic

+5
Captain Marvel
Arcalis
Aderia
Skarloth
Riglax
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

1TGC Characters Topic - Page 3 Empty TGC Characters Topic 29th August 2010, 6:55 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

First topic message reminder :

TGC Characters Topic - Page 3 Tgcoffical4
Characters Topic

WARNING: THIS OUTDATED TOPIC IS GOING TO BE CLOSED/REVAMPED VERY SOON. PLEASE NOTE THE INFO BELOW COULD CHANGE WHILE THE PROCESS TAKES PLACE.

The Characters Topic is for discussion related to the characters. Suggestions to their personalities and whatever goes here.

Good guys.

Glatorian:
Ackar
Tribe: Fire
Description: Since he's old enough, he also was in it as a young Glatorian

Rohkea
Meaning: Brave
Tribe: Ice
Description: Even though Rohkea was an Ice tribe member, she was unlike the others, while they were cruel and in it for themselves, she was kind, forgiving, a total opposite to the rest of her brethren. Some looked up to her, but most of them were in another tribe whose leaders frowned upon letting her roam their cities and villages freely.

Casiria
Meaning: Sand
Description: Casiria is a strong willed Sand Stalker trainer from the Sand Tribe, with an infinite pool of patience to feul her cherished ambitions. While some feel that things are accomplished through a relentless iron grip and a brisk all business manner, Casiri prefers to be an example of genuine kindness and lending honest opinions.

Agori:
Raanu
Description: Raanu knew about the prototype robot, he very well can be in it.

Varonis
Meaning: Hero
Tribe: Fire
Description: Varonis is a sly Agori, he likes to get others to do things for him, even if they are unaware of it, but through all of this, he still kept his friends, he is a natural attention hog, and sometimes if people get on his bad side, mean, he tries to hide his mean ways, but underneath this nice coat that looks like a nice Agori who's ready to help people, is an angry, evil person who hates the robot project and most of the GBs. Varonis was the Agori who heard Invidor and Osavus' plan to Sabotage the Robot, thinking that this was actually a good idea, and that the timing was impeccable, he went to his friends, mocking that he was actually worried, but him, being so good at lying, got away with it.

Galintin
Meaning: Capable
Tribe: Iron
Description: Galintis is a strong Agori, all his life he has achieved his goals in life, work, and all other places, not once has anyone stopped him, or hindered him, from moving forward. Most of the time, he does not like being held up, sometimes when he thinks things are moving too slow, he will step in, even when he was not asked to or expected to, and complete the job, whatever it might be. Some say he has no patience, sometimes he agrees, he sees that he has become a bit of a boss to everyone, more than once, he has taken on jobs most Agori would tremble and run away from, he has actually made himself quite well known for being a partial dare-devil, enthusiast, and a good friend.

Pomerax
Meaning: Calm
Tribe: Water
Description: Okay, well since his name means calm, I'm gonna say that Pomiri is a laid back Agori (can we say what tribe they're from? if so) from the Water Tribe. He is an observer, content to simply watch the world go by, but he doesn't hesitate to voice his opinion, strongly of course, where he feels it is needed.

Bad Guys

The Great Beings:
Invidior(In-VEE-DEE-OR)
Meaning: Jealous
Description: Possible protagonist of the Series. Invidior invented the Gravity stabilazers to resolve the navigation problem inside the robot. That makes him believe that credit must be given. Later as he meats Osavus and they hire the henchmen, his will for credit and destruction make him jealus, about the robots, powers. At the end he desires the robot for himself

Osavus(O-SAH-VUUS)
Meaning: Cunning
Description: Osavus is fair guy, who thinks a lot before he acts. Although he's old he doesn't let his age effect him much; he couldn't have been more healthier. While he's not a violent person, Invidior finds a way to make him want to stop the robot with any means.

The Henchmen:
Silex
Meaning: Rock
Description: One might think of Silex as what his name implies. A rock, a great hulking warrior who's as dense as a boulder. However, nothing could be further from the truth. Silex is a extremely thin and tall warrior, with strange hooked blades growing out of the backs of his hands. He is a sly, although deadly warrior, who prefers to attack from ambush, killing his pray before it can react. He is a greatly feared assassin, and fights more for the thrill then the pay. Even his fellow assassins are nervous around him.

Robur
Meaning: Strength
Description: Robur, is doing everything for fun. He doesn't care for the money; he just wants to see gore, and nothing more. He always goes front line, and never care on the business matters. He's not dumb, neither smart. Some may even call him "sick" or "twisted", because when he talks, he even is friendly. When battling, his mind seams to become crazy, and when he's not, he's fun to talk with.

Avarus
Meaning: Greedy
Tribe: Jungle
Description: Avarus, was the one who had the idea they unite into a team, although, the other didin't want. He convinced telling htme he'd give them equal money. Of course that wasn't the case. He just wanted to get money, that's why he has been stealing everyone always taking more htna hte others. He almost never fights, but rather gives oders and hangs out in bars.

Ferveon
Meaning: Rage
Description: Ferveon has a shadow past. He never talks about it, although himself is pretty friendly. When it comes to his past, he's raged about it and always tries to cover up his rage, which seams to be coming from his past, which has created a un-wanted rage for battle, for killing, for death. He's mentically unstable, and usually... friendly. He only joined this team to get some money, and built his life back. H's not planning on staying any much longer and he's about to leave when, TGC starts.

Last edited by Riglax on 1st August 2011, 7:04 pm; edited 18 times in total

51TGC Characters Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 7th October 2010, 6:38 pm

ToaMagna12

Retired

Retired

Riglax Krom wrote:Aderia --- It's awesome, we are going to use that.

Magna "tomorrow" has left Tongue

Our workers are lazy.
Sorry. Church
but what character should i do?

52TGC Characters Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 7th October 2010, 7:42 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

Hey, Rig, I wrote for Varonis, do you think you could put up the done bios?

Kazi out.

53TGC Characters Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 8th October 2010, 4:51 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

@Magna: Anyone except Varonis and Pomiri.

Yeah, I shall put them up. Also, fleshing out will begin now.

Last edited by Riglax Krom on 8th October 2010, 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

54TGC Characters Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 8th October 2010, 5:05 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Toa Mizore Kazi wrote:My Bio for Varonis. Smile, he's an Agori, right? And is it alright if he's the one to overhear the plan to sabotage the Mata Nui Robot?

Varonis
Description: Varonis was the Agori who heard Invidor and Osavus' plan to Sabotage the Robot, thinking that this was actually a good idea, he faked being worried about it, and called some of his Agori and Glatorian friends to help him put an end to their plan.

Hang on, the Henchmen should attack the party of good guys before the end battle begins, and, Varonis isn't there at the time, and maybe he should act all distressed about them getting attacked, but he really told them where they had been planning, so he could get rid of them, and maybe the team could defeat the Henchmen, maybe just barely, maybe even a possible death among the heroes, how about that?

Kazi out.

Wait Kazi, can you explain that better?

55TGC Characters Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 8th October 2010, 6:53 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

Um, which part?

Varonis
Description: Varonis is a sly Agori, he likes to get others to do things for him, even if they are unaware of it, but through all of this, he still kept his friends, he is a natural attention hog, and sometimes if people get on his bad side, mean, he tries to hide his mean ways, but underneath this nice coat that looks like a nice Agori who's ready to help people, is an angry, evil person who hates the robot project and most of the GBs. Varonis was the Agori who heard Invidor and Osavus' plan to Sabotage the Robot, thinking that this was actually a good idea, and that the timing was impeccable, he went to his friends, mocking that he was actually worried, but him, being so good at lying, got away with it.

Is that better?

Oh, I have a good idea; how about he sends the Henchmen to Osavus and Invidior? Or at least tells them about it, and they go looking for them?

Kazi out.

56TGC Characters Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 20th October 2010, 1:48 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Yes, he can do that. Thanks for the better one.

and Yello. Did I said die out? Wake up people! Facepalm

57TGC Characters Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 24th October 2010, 3:08 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Ehm, BIOGRAPHIES!

58TGC Characters Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 25th October 2010, 1:20 am

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

RIGHT!

Galintis
Description: Galintis is a strong Agori, all his life he has achieved his goals in life, work, and all other places, not once has anyone stopped him, or hindered him, from moving forward. Most of the time, he does not like being held up, sometimes when he thinks things are moving too slow, he will step in, even when he was not asked to or expected to, and complete the job, whatever it might be. Some say he has no patience, sometimes he agrees, he sees that he has become a bit of a boss to everyone, more than once, he has taken on jobs most Agori would tremble and run away from, he has actually made himself quite well known for being a partial dare-devil, enthusiast, and a good friend.

Want me to add on anything about him meeting with Varonis?

[s]Pomiri (I think this is a guy)
Meaning: Calm
Description: Pomiri is not the most talkative Agori, most times, he will keep himself locked indoors, meditating over the tiniest things, one specific time, he spent over a month inside, thinking about the weather, after he came out, he was able to predict several storm slusters that no one would suspect. When Pomiri is out, he does not do much, he does not go out and have fun, he usually talks to people about things, or reads outside, but that changed one day when Varonis ran up to him, telling him that two Great Beings wanted to destroy the Grand Creation, of course, Pomiri first thought that he was insane, but after a few minutes of talking to him, Pomiri was convinced that these Great Beings were a great threat, and needed to be stopped. This went beyond his normal character, but he knew that an act like that could not be justified, so he went all out of his way, still trying to keep calm, to stop this horrible plan.[/s]

EDIT: Oh darn, you said not to do this one. :><:

Happy? Do you want anything changed?

Kpik out.

Last edited by Kpik Seven on 25th October 2010, 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I did a profile that's already done...but it should have been put up so that I didn't have to make this mistake. :()

59TGC Characters Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 26th October 2010, 3:00 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Thanks, Kpik; you have been a major supporter. I'm don't feel good that I haven't updated WOG, but I'll do now.

60TGC Characters Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 26th October 2010, 3:21 pm

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

Last edited by The Zarnalo on 17th January 2011, 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

61TGC Characters Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 26th October 2010, 5:31 pm

Aderia

Aderia

Retired

Retired

Aderia wrote:
Riglax Krom wrote:Do to having to much Characters, I'm going to leave off the "bad" agori. Probably we are gong to have one "traitor"

Winners:

[WoG] (G4TGC) Agori Name Poll
Varonis- Hero (Traitor?)
Galintis- Capable
Pomiri- Calm

[WoG] (G4TGC) Female Glatorian Name Poll
Rohkea- Brave
Casiri- Patience

Sorry, guys no more characters; The are too many already, we can't explain all of them in just 13 Chapters.

(If you want to write about Gelu make an SS Tongue)

Also, new sculpture is made; And a ton of updates.

Okay, who made Pomiri a guy's name?

Okay, well since his name means calm, I'm gonna say that Pomiri is a laid back Agori (can we say what tribe they're from? if so) from the Water Tribe. He is an observer, content to simply watch the world go by, but he doesn't hesitate to voice his opinion, strongly of course, where he feels it is needed.

And I'll give a little life to Casiri* too while I'm here. Casiri is a strong willed Sand Stalker trainer from the Fire Tribe, with an infinite pool of patience to feul her cherished ambitions. While some feel that things are accomplished through a relentless iron grip and a brisk all business manner, Casiri prefers to be an example of genuine kindness and lending honest opinions.

Is that kinda what you were looking for, Riggie?

*Can we change Casiri a bit, because it sounds and looks a bit too similar to Pomiri to me. Maybe like turn it into Casiria or something?

RIGLAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I posted this nearly two months ago. You told me you'd update the Characters topic at least twice since then. But it still says on the front page that both Casiri and Pomiri need character descriptions. So Zar and Kpik wrote up Bios for them as well. Either way, someone's work was wasted. I suggest you update the first post before I do it for you.

62TGC Characters Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 26th October 2010, 6:04 pm

ToaMagna12

Retired

Retired

Robur
Description: The Muscle of the group, he very strong but he is not the brightest. He lets Avarus take care of most of the business dealings. Despite his strenght, he is actully tthe oldest out of the group and the shortest, but he makes up for it with his strenght.

Is that good? I think it sounds redundant.

63TGC Characters Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 27th October 2010, 2:58 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Aderia wrote:
Aderia wrote:
Riglax Krom wrote:Do to having to much Characters, I'm going to leave off the "bad" agori. Probably we are gong to have one "traitor"

Winners:

[WoG] (G4TGC) Agori Name Poll
Varonis- Hero (Traitor?)
Galintis- Capable
Pomiri- Calm

[WoG] (G4TGC) Female Glatorian Name Poll
Rohkea- Brave
Casiri- Patience

Sorry, guys no more characters; The are too many already, we can't explain all of them in just 13 Chapters.

(If you want to write about Gelu make an SS Tongue)

Also, new sculpture is made; And a ton of updates.

Okay, who made Pomiri a guy's name?

Okay, well since his name means calm, I'm gonna say that Pomiri is a laid back Agori (can we say what tribe they're from? if so) from the Water Tribe. He is an observer, content to simply watch the world go by, but he doesn't hesitate to voice his opinion, strongly of course, where he feels it is needed.

And I'll give a little life to Casiri* too while I'm here. Casiri is a strong willed Sand Stalker trainer from the Fire Tribe, with an infinite pool of patience to feul her cherished ambitions. While some feel that things are accomplished through a relentless iron grip and a brisk all business manner, Casiri prefers to be an example of genuine kindness and lending honest opinions.

Is that kinda what you were looking for, Riggie?

*Can we change Casiri a bit, because it sounds and looks a bit too similar to Pomiri to me. Maybe like turn it into Casiria or something?

RIGLAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I posted this nearly two months ago. You told me you'd update the Characters topic at least twice since then. But it still says on the front page that both Casiri and Pomiri need character descriptions. So Zar and Kpik wrote up Bios for them as well. Either way, someone's work was wasted. I suggest you update the first post before I do it for you.

Aderia. You cannot speak for that, because you don't even go to your voice acted podcast. You don't even try to pm the TM people to pull a sample, and you haven't done anything since then. Remember that good Artist you we're gonna pm? What happened? You cannot speak for me, because I have Four freaking topics to update and complete, and I'm dealing now, with making you understand AC is running.

I'm was just doing that. At least you posted.

End of Aderia reminder.

Casiria -- yes that would be good.
Pomiri -- We can change it. Maybe Pomiris?

64TGC Characters Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 27th October 2010, 7:45 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Kpik Seven wrote:Um, which part?

Varonis

Is that better?

Oh, I have a good idea; how about he sends the Henchmen to Osavus and Invidior? Or at least tells them about it, and they go looking for them?

Kazi out.

Yes, he could find Osavus and Invidior, and tell them he can find help. Based on an idea, he could betray the three Glatorian and Agori that are in-charge of the robot. (The idea of this scenario is below)

Kpik Seven wrote:RIGHT!

Galintis

Want me to add on anything about him meeting with Varonis?

Happy? Do you want anything changed?

Kpik out.

Look, I don't wannt them in such detail. I want a personality so the writers can play on that. (Origins is has the chapters fleshed out, while TGC has the best chars, but they are a lot) So no such many details are required. The writer will use those chatracters the way the want, we just give them and ourselves a stable platform. Once it is finshed, and TGC is close complication, then we'll start with PoJ.

Zarayna on Casiri wrote:Casiri
Meaning: Patience
Description: Casiri does not in any way fit the meaning of her name. The female fire Glatorian is very much the women warrior, wielding her twin blades far better then the average warrior.

Well, that's all I could think of right now.

Also, are the villains already set in stone? Because they seemed to me to be... Well, the stereotyped henchmen.

-Zarayna

Yeah, but I would need a bit more? Smile

I'll do the henchmen. Again.

Robur
Description: Robur, is doing everything for fun. He doesn't care for the money; he just wants to see gore, and nothing more. He always goes front line, and never care on the business matters. He's not dumb, neither smart. Some may even call him "sick" or "twisted", because when he talks, he even is friendly. When battling, his mind seams to become crazy, and when he's not, he's fun to talk with.

Avarus
Meaning: Greedy
Avarus, was the one who had the idea they unite into a team, although, the other didin't want. He convinced telling htme he'd give them equal money. Of course that wasn't the case. He just wanted to get money, that's why he has been stealing everyone always taking more htna hte others. He almost never fights, but rather gives oders and hangs out in bars.

Aderia on Pomiri wrote:Okay, well since his name means calm, I'm gonna say that Pomiri is a laid back Agori (can we say what tribe they're from? if so) from the Water Tribe. He is an observer, content to simply watch the world go by, but he doesn't hesitate to voice his opinion, strongly of course, where he feels it is needed.

And I'll give a little life to Casiri too while I'm here. Casiri is a strong willed Sand Stalker trainer from the Fire Tribe, with an infinite pool of patience to feul her cherished ambitions. While some feel that things are accomplished through a relentless iron grip and a brisk all business manner, Casiri prefers to be an example of genuine kindness and lending honest opinions.

All of these are awesome, so I just want your criticism. Once they are finalized, I shall flesh the chapters out and... I can't believe I'm saying this, but TGC is done.

65TGC Characters Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 27th October 2010, 10:30 pm

ToaMagna12

Retired

Retired

Um I already did Robur, why did you do him again.

66TGC Characters Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 28th October 2010, 2:51 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Your post got lost in all those posts Tongue anyways isn't that sterotyped? I'm just gonna do both into one. Smile

67TGC Characters Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 28th October 2010, 6:53 pm

ToaMagna12

Retired

Retired

It is sterotyped Tongue I meant to do it like that.

68TGC Characters Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 29th October 2010, 11:41 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Oh, because stereotyped is sooo classic mind if you don't do it? Tongue

69TGC Characters Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 30th October 2010, 3:08 pm

ToaMagna12

Retired

Retired

nah i dont mind.

70TGC Characters Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 5th November 2010, 12:22 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

So... will you do it? Tongue

There's been about a week Tongue

71TGC Characters Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 7th November 2010, 12:08 am

ToaMagna12

Retired

Retired

wait i thought you asked me not to do it?

72TGC Characters Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 7th November 2010, 3:12 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

I said to do it with less stereotypical, but I might have not been clear.

73TGC Characters Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 7th November 2010, 2:27 pm

ToaMagna12

Retired

Retired

oh ok yeah i can do it

74TGC Characters Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 10th November 2010, 3:00 pm

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

Last edited by The Zarnalo on 17th January 2011, 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

75TGC Characters Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC Characters Topic 10th November 2010, 4:10 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Awesome Zar, awesome.

*adds to first post*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum