Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Cafeteria

+7
The Shadowed
Razgriz
Skarloth
Zarayna
Riglax
The Dark Hunter
St. Francis
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 12]

1The Cafeteria - Page 9 Empty The Cafeteria 15th June 2011, 6:06 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

First topic message reminder :

-Blank profile-

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Kanohi:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Powers:[/b]
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[b]Equipment:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]

Post profiles for approval or discuss Prisonbreak here.

Current Events

*The prisoners now control a small vehicle warehouse on Gaaki.
*A group of Brotherhood-sponsored bounty hunters (controlled by Tyler Durden, Skarloth, The Zarnarlo, and Riglax) are on a mission to assassinate the six Piraka.
*Kellin (controlled by Tyler Durden) has detonated the nuke formerly controlled by Vezok, destroying the ruins of Hagah Prison and killing whatever guards remain in the vicinity of the prison.
*Tokaz and Cipher (controlled by Muscles Glasses) were taken off the island by Tervo (also controlled by Muscles Glasses)
*Kartah (controlled by Artakhafan) escaped the nuke and has met Amorian (controlled by Captain Marvel), and CeaBea, Razar, and Zire (controlled by Artakhafan and Skarloth met them)
*Nakulo (controlled by Lord Nektann), Raeir (controlled by Skarloth), and Feyrren (controlled by Tyler Durden) are in a tunnel leading to Pouks to kill Avak.
*Dorian shoots an Infected Kellin (both controlled by Tyler Durden) at Kellin's request, and is convinced by Ria (controlled by Muscles Glasses), Reordin (controlled by Tyler Durden), and Ath and Bvinthio (both controlled by Riglax) not to commit suicide.
*Roila (controlled by Lord Nektann) mentally feels Kellin's death and suffers mental damage, and is taken by Kinnarhi (controlled by Lord Nektann as well) and three other guards to be cared for, and begins to make progress to mentally recover.
*Jamnicwo and Krausen (both controlled by Lord Nektann) duel over the Toa Code, and Gingher (also controlled by Lord Nektann) drives Krausen off before Jamnicwo is killed. Jamnicwo plans to once again begin hunting prisoners with Gingher, while Krausen begins to dream of his past.
*Ikod, Skarloth, and Kipik (all controlled by Skarloth), Dorian, Reordin, Ria, Kyphros (controlled by Muscles Glasses), Ath, and Bvinthio meet Castor Troy (controlled by Tyler Durden). Dorian directs them to the bunker as Artakha tells him to go there telepathically.
*Prisoner One (controlled by Riglax) is en route to Hagah.

Last edited by Lord Nektann on 26th August 2011, 7:30 pm; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated)

201The Cafeteria - Page 9 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 9th August 2011, 5:35 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

trolololol

202The Cafeteria - Page 9 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 9th August 2011, 5:39 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

So lol, you're saying that LN should not do what he wants with his storyline, just because you don't allow him to?

The RPG is letting the players having fun. Instead of banning him to do so, try to work something out.

203The Cafeteria - Page 9 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 9th August 2011, 5:41 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Rig, you're not getting the point, so let me simplify this for you.

He. Could. Not. Have. Gotten. Away. Carrying. The. Cells.

I'm probably one of the most liberal GM's ever, but even I have to draw the line somewhere.

-Spawn

204The Cafeteria - Page 9 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 9th August 2011, 5:42 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

Such as, physical impossibility beyond reasonable suspension of disbelief.

205The Cafeteria - Page 9 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 9th August 2011, 6:15 pm

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

Solis Magna & Solar System Head

Case closed. Posts edits.

206The Cafeteria - Page 9 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 9th August 2011, 7:02 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Tyler Durden wrote:Rig, you're not getting the point, so let me simplify this for you.

He. Could. Not. Have. Gotten. Away. Carrying. The. Cells.

I'm probably one of the most liberal GM's ever, but even I have to draw the line somewhere.

-Spawn

lol, My point lies elsewhere. Instead of saying "Ohh you can't do this OOOH YOU'RE CHARACTERS ARE DEAD IF THEY DO THAT, OOH.."

Be friendly and tells him you can work things out.

207The Cafeteria - Page 9 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 9th August 2011, 7:47 pm

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

We solved it Rig. The Cells and Krausen were in forest to aid Roila and left two hours before nuke unrelated to it.

208The Cafeteria - Page 9 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 9th August 2011, 7:57 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Well there you go Tongue

209The Cafeteria - Page 9 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 9th August 2011, 9:22 pm

The Shadowed

The Shadowed

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

Now that the problem's solved, I presume the char may be approved.

Der Blitzmesser wrote:New profile.

Name: Captain Aki Rua Doomslayer The First (Whether this is his real name or not is unknown; see bio)
Species: Toa of Oil
Kanohi: The good Captain wears a Great Mask of Laser Vision upon his face, shaped like a Great Calix. Its power is pretty much what the title of the mask says: It allows the wearer to shoot lasers from their eyes. Unlike the Avohkii, it does not provide further light manipulation than that, and a wearer of the Mask of Laser Vision cannot make the lasers any wider than their eyes without help or a lense. However, the lasers can be used many more times than regular light powers and can be shot from the pupil of an eye, meaning a wearer only has to turn their eyes, not their head, to fry things with their ocular weapon.
Appearance: Captain Aki Rua Doomslayer The First is of moderate build for a Toa, his only real difference from the average one in rough size and shape being his bulkier and more muscled upper body. He wears over his armor a belt slung across his left shoulder and returning to his back at his right hip, where he has strapped on a canvas backpack with a surujin. On his front, however, Rua has only strapped a recurved and compound machine crossbow and six magazines of quarrels. The Captain also wears a faded bright black beret with a cap badge of a sapphire shaped like a five-pointed star shoved to his left. His mask appears to be a glossy pitch-black Calix with two sapphire eyes staring out from it. Aki's armor is also colored a glossy pitch-black, and is always shining clean due to usage of his oil powers to scour his body.
Powers: Doomslayer can control/absorb/manipulate any and all oil at a Toa level. He most often focuses this power through his mouth, spitting out gallons or globs of oil.
Abilities: As the Captain is a Toa of Oil, the overall efficiency of his mechanical parts are increased. Therefore, he doesn't expend as much energy lifting something, for example, or running, than a normal Toa would. He also has mastered his three weapons and has a degree of training in covert operations and stealth.
Equipment: Rua wields three weapons, each well-crafted. The first are a dozen EXTREMELY unripe madu cabolo, coated in oil, partly so that they don't explode from a mild shock unless the layer is peeled off and partly because the oil makes for a good thing to explode and kept within his backpack. They are mainly used as grenades, but can also be left in places, sticking to things with the oil, and then remote-detonated with a quarrel, a high-pressure oil stream, or something else. The second weapon of the Captain is a repeating crossbow. It is recurved and compounded for more power, and shoots one of the ten-quarrel magazines Aki wears in fifteen seconds. Although it is not as powerful as a regular crossbow, its fire is still powerful enough to pierce armor. Each quarrel is tipped with protosteel for extra piercing power, as well. Finally, Aki's last, and signature, weapon, is a surujin with a protosteel spike, a protosteel weight, and a thick rope in place of a chain. It is made specially, with the weight actually only being covered in a thin layer of protosteel, with a layer of wood of wood beneath that protecting a good deal of oil. As well, there is a hole present in the weight where the rope has been attached to the center of the ball. Therefore, if Aki uses a little oil power, he can send the oil already there out onto the rope.
Personality: The Captain acts with complete disregard for rules of any kind, and also acts as though he is incredibly powerful and superhumanly good at fighting, as well as everything else. Thus, one would probably deduce that he suffers from a superiority complex. However, this mask-if it is a mask-appears to conceal a cunning mind to those who have caught a glimpse of his real self. Although he often appears as a bumbling, arrogant fool when first met, his tongue and actions cleverly hide his real plans, and often he will make mistakes on purpose. Because of his egnimatic persona, not one person in the Matoran Universe knows what his true plan is or just what his goals are.
Bio: The Captain Aki Rua The First appeared before a mercenary's syndicate calling himself that full name not very long before the prisonbreak on Hagah, citing how he taught his skills to dozens of famous mercenary commanders-each one long dead. He went on to cite his past experiences as a pirate, poet, soldier, pilot, and bula wine maker, as well as many other occupations. No one is still sure how he got the job at the syndicate, but it is rumored that it was attained because he constricted the CEO with the oil in said being's armor, deadpanning: "This is just one reason not to turn me down. Happy?" (Of course, said rumor may have been started by the Captain himself, but no one exactly knows). Regardless, he was accepted, though as a low-level soldier ('Captain' is, apparently, the title he held in his first war days). Now he has arrived at Hagah, alone and, according to him, 'totally ready to kick butt'.

210The Cafeteria - Page 9 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 9th August 2011, 9:44 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

Lightning Knife, I haven't read a word of that profile yet, I apologize, but I've had other things to do since you put it up.

Alright... the profile looks okay, but, I don't think I can approve his element, I mean, oil? He wouldn't have enough of it around him to use it well in combat.

Another merc char, eh? So now the buzz is psionic and mercenary characters. Tongue

Well, even though this element will put you at a disadvantage, approved. You can now post as Captain Aki Rua Doomslayer The First.

-Skar

211The Cafeteria - Page 9 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 9th August 2011, 9:53 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

uh guys why is this stuff pinned trololololol?

-Spawn

212The Cafeteria - Page 9 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 10th August 2011, 12:09 am

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

Dun you troll me, boy.

And no idea lololololololololol.

-Skar

213The Cafeteria - Page 9 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 10th August 2011, 8:18 am

The Shadowed

The Shadowed

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

Hey, guys. Excuse me, but why haven't some people updated their profile posts in The Guard Tower yet? Raz, you have solely Cipher there out of your now-four chars; Riglax, you didn't put in your bounty hunter yet, and Skar, you too are missing your bounty hunter and Raeir, as well. I don't want to dredge through the Cafeteria, looking for the Highwinds, say, if I think Tokaz CAN'T catch a bullet because that high speed wasn't in the profile (just an example; that IC was ruled acceptable by the GMs, anyways, so what would be the point?). But I digress.

Last edited by Der Blitzmesser on 10th August 2011, 8:43 am; edited 2 times in total

214The Cafeteria - Page 9 Empty CATCH-UP TIME 10th August 2011, 8:31 am

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

These are the events that have taken place over the three days Prisonbreak has been going for (in-game time).

Day 1
*Kellin (controlled by me) kills several guards in the cafeteria, sparking the prison riot. Several other early characters (including Zar's Amorian, Skar's Kpik and Ikod, DH's Trip, and Rig's Gerto/Athillon) join in the riot, and all meet up in a guard's lounge before deciding to find a way out and meet outside.
*Kellin, while exploring solitary confinement, meets a young martial artist, Cipher (controlled by Raz), and both are ambushed by Ataz (controlled by Zar). They manage to distract the Toa long enough to escape, where they release a Steltian, Vvyrnthios (controlled by Rising Moon) before escaping through a hole in the prison walls.
*The prisoners (minus Ikod) regroup in a small tunnel dug by Kellin and Cipher, where they spend the afternoon discussing plans on where to meet up and how to avoid getting caught.
*Meanwhile, Vezok is meeting with Ikod (who is trying to trick Vezok into giving the group their freedom) and learns that the prisoners know of the Piraka's nukes. They are in discussion when Dorian, one of Vezok's lieutanents, heads out to find Kellin.
*Dorian meets Cipher, who is digging a tunnel, and after a melee fight, Dorian is left for dead by Kellin, who takes the nuke key of the unconscious Toa, loots his weapons, and destroys his Hau. Dorian is left to wander the tunnels, but Ikod finds him and rearms him with a Kakama and several firearms. They return to Gaaki.
*Kellin, meanwhile, irks Vvrynthios to the point of attacking the Toa of Sonics, and the Steltian is defeated in a duel before being shot in both knees and going insane.
*The prisoners leave the tunnel, and begin to search for camp.
*Meanwhile, Dorian collapses at the base, and is taken by Riaril, a young nurse, to be treated for massive internal injuries. Dorian awakens high on painkillers, and the two engage in conversation before Dorian leaves abruptly at the news of his firing and subsequent arrest. He is encountered by the other members of Vezok's Toa Team and kills them all before killing Vezok in self-defense. The two head to Hagah, where they meet Kellin's group.
*Meanwhile, Vvyrnthios charges at Kellin, out of his mind, and the Toa executes him, causing the group to turn against him. After everyone has gone to sleep, Kellin leaves.

Day 2

*Dorian and Ikod awake to the realization that Kellin left, and the two talk over their options. Finally, Ikod decides to take Feyrren to try and find the vehicle warehouse Vezok discussed. They find it, but discover none of the vehicles have no engines. Feyrren decides to think over the problem later.
*The two return to Hagah, where they find Dorian in an inexplicible rage. After several minutes, Dorian deduces two possible locations for Kellin to be hiding out: the watchtower or the mountain. Ikod, Kpik, Trip, and Einhver go to check out the Mountain, while Dorian, Cipher, Riaril, and Feyrren go to scout out the area around the watchtower.
*The Watchtower group is ambushed by Kellin, and Dorian is shot pushing Ria out of the way of Kellin's bullets. Cipher pulls the two along, accidentally leaving Feyrren alone in the process.
*Raeir and Elf find Feyrren and try to help him, but Elf is shot and killed, leaving Ath to take his place. Ath is shot in the leg, and in the end, Kellin flees, headed towards Dorian.
*Kellin proceeds to describe to the injured Dorian the story of his family's murder at his own hands, and the group jumps the Toa of Sonics. He flies away, but not before Dorian hits him with a fireball, charring him.
*Cipher then finds a package of Rannare Weed that was dropped from Kellin's survival kit he found in the watchtower, and he, Tokaz, and Dorian proceed to trip out.

Day 3

*Kellin uses the stolen nuke key to detonate the nuke underneath Hagah prison, destroying the ruins of the building and killing dozens of people in the vicinity.
*Dorian snaps out of his haze to find Roila attacking him, and puts his mental shield up. Roila brainwashes Kakashi to attack Dorian, but the launching of the nuke distracts everybody. Soon, a mob pulls up to the clearing.
*Negotiations for an alliance begin, with Krausen offering 4 million to anyone who helps kill Kellin, then torture the guards for their own purposes. Dorian and Ikod are adamantly against it, and a fight almost breaks out between Dorian and the mob.

-Spawn

Last edited by Tyler Durden on 10th August 2011, 4:01 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : wai is that thur lul)

215The Cafeteria - Page 9 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 11th August 2011, 1:32 am

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

I'm a serious when I say I'm not posting until Zar edits his post. You can't fire three knifes at vitals instantly and say they're placed in such a place that Roila can only dodge them and that somehow not even a Calix can activate in time. That's just too much. There's no way Roila can dodge.

216The Cafeteria - Page 9 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 11th August 2011, 4:52 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

lol, if it matters at all, when we split up, Trip and Ath were at the Prison.

217The Cafeteria - Page 9 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 11th August 2011, 10:39 am

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

LN, Amorian is an expert knife thrower, and has about a dozen throwing knives in easy reach. His opponent is about ten feet away.

However, i did make a mistake; amorian can't throw three at once, so...

So let's say you have one seconds to dodge the first, about two seconds to dodge the second, and maybe three seconds to dodge the third.

The attacks came literally out of nowhere, so the only person able to react would be the psionics toa, as she probably got some slight warning.

However, at the speed the knives are traveling at, and the distance they have to cover, it would be physically impossible to activate any form of power that is not naturally on, as it would take you a second to activate it, and then longer to direct it.

218The Cafeteria - Page 9 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 11th August 2011, 10:45 am

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

It doesn't make sense to me to have someone post throwing three knives at someone 10 feet away and giving them one second to dodge. By the time Roila understands what's happening she'll have a knife in her, try and dodge a second, but avoid the third.

219The Cafeteria - Page 9 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 11th August 2011, 10:49 am

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

That's real life bro. I didn't break any forms of rules; Amorian is an expert knife thrower, quick tempered, and already ticked off at getting his mind read. Your character brought this attack on herself.

Besides, she'd have some slight warning due to the fact that she is kind of in Amorian's mind.

220The Cafeteria - Page 9 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 11th August 2011, 12:07 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

A second?

C'mon LN, you've got plenty of time.

221The Cafeteria - Page 9 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 11th August 2011, 12:38 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

*Cipher then finds a package of Rannare Weed that was dropped from Kellin's survival kit he found in the watchtower, and he, Tokaz, and Dorian proceed to trip out.

XD

-Skar

222The Cafeteria - Page 9 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 11th August 2011, 12:39 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

Y u lafing its da truf

223The Cafeteria - Page 9 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 11th August 2011, 12:41 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

das whi im lafing

-Skar

224The Cafeteria - Page 9 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 11th August 2011, 12:43 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

O

225The Cafeteria - Page 9 Empty Re: The Cafeteria 11th August 2011, 2:04 pm

Artakha

Artakha

AC MOCist

AC MOCist

It allows its user to perform at the absolute peak of their natural physical abilities (such as excecuting seemingly impossible leaps, dodges, flips, etc.) so that they move and react better than almost any unenhanced member of their species.
In LNs defence a Calix would react faster than natural reflexes. The quote is from BS01.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum